Mom, Becky And - Cover

Mom, Becky And

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

Ever since Maureen and Tammy, Paul had this, back of mind, lust for another mother daughter combination, Tanni had fanned that flame and when his mom and Becks started telling them about the new beauty operator and her teen daughter. “Paul the mom’s not bad, she could make us some decent money, but the daughter, that’s cheerleader stuff.” Becks broke in, “I don’t think they got much money, they’re living right over by the color line, Back then there were no blacks south of 43rd street. But you didn’t have to be a genius to see that that line wasn’t going to hold. By now we had our third building on the north side. A nice 24 flat all two bedrooms with sun rooms in front. Paul thought 2 more building and no more whores. Oh mom, Becks. Rivka. a couple of the others, but all the way out of the whore house buildings. He would have been long gone except for Milwaukee Phil. Phil always decided when a partnership was over, you just hoped he let you walk away. As it was they were moving the money from the main house through several different banks, doing everything thy could think of to hide it fron the IRS and from Phil.

It was Becks who found them an accountant that seemed to specialize in non taxable income. He was a regular trick of hers and was bragging about his skills, we tried him with some money supposedly from Becks. Soon he had her in some sort of irrevocable trust that more or less buried the money, never to be seen again. We used that trust as the security on the down payment on a six flat ... The way our new best friend and accountant handled it, we basically got the building for no money down! 20% commission seemed very cheap to Paul. Oh, and that weekend, mom and Becks spent with the accountant at a resort in Michigan.

The beauty operator was Judy and her daughter Delores, Paul made a point of ‘just stopping by’, the next time his mother had her hair done. Delores was a knockout and her mother was not anyone you would turn down. Delores was easy to talk to and he soon had her agreeing to a date for Saturday night. Sheila turned to Judy and asked, “You want to come over for a few drinks on Sat. as long as we’re both going to be alone?”

Delores was ready on time and met him at the door. He wondered what was wrong inside the house. By now Paul was as smooth a seducer as you could find. Both he and his mother had used knock out drops and drugs if some bimbo played hard to get. They both had to laugh after the time they doped a teacher of his. The film they showed her afterward was enough to own her. Drunk or sober she couldn’t believe she had sucked off a dog and gone down on two different women. The teacher not only gave Paul all A’s she worked for several weeks in one of their call out houses. One day she was gone. Nothing, just gone, carefully asking they found she had not given notice at school, or told her landlord she was moving, nothing, just gone. Paul and Sheila decided that maybe Phil had got her or she just ran away ... Either way it was best not to ask.

Mom had said that’s the problem with those drops, it’s better to find somebody who wants the money, who fucks for bucks, otherwise you have to get them hooked on dope. As Harry once said, “I think every broad who honestly likes to fuck, to cum, is a potential whore, What you have to do is get them to admit to themselves that sex is fun, once that happens why the fuck type for a living?” That talk and the dope guys scared both paul and his mother. They and Phil had a lot in common, just as soon kill you as look at you,

The date with Delores was fun for Paul, unlike her regular dates Paul didn’t want to just get in her pants he wanted her and her mother to get hooked on him and each other. Delores thought they were in for a movie and a coke later, instead Paul took her to the Crown Propeller Lounge on 63rd Street. It was known back then as a Black and Tan jazz club. From his gals Paul knew most of the help there, so there was no problem getting in, sure they were underage, but the Crown paid off so many cops, underage drinking didn’t bother them. They got a booth along the wall, some small trio was just finishing their set and they watched as they set up fot Big Maybell. Delores couldn’t believe they were in a real bar, in a place where she saw white guys with black dates and worse of all white women with black men! Back then you just never saw that! If you were a ‘mixed’ couple you almost had to go to a black club, an awful lot of restaurants wouldn’t serve blacks little less mixed couples ... Delores was so surprised she didn’t even notice when Paul ordered her a rum and coke, he had a Rhine wine and seltzer, that way they both had limes in their glasses. When Big Maybell started singing there was no sense in even trying to talk, between the combo and Maybell’s voice, normal conversation was out of the question. That was fine with Paul, he and Delores held hands and by the third song he had a hand over her shoulder and was bending to put light little kisses along her cheekbone. Delores was so excited, a night club, mixed couples, a drink, live entertainment, she didn’t even notice she was on her third drink. Paul figured out that it would be hard to get mama if he brought the daughter home drunk on the first date. He paid the bill making sure Delores saw the big tip he left, she did WOW a ten dollar tip! She knew about tipping because her mother would always complain about how cheap some customers at the beauty parlor were. It was time for some food, a short cab ride, Delores very first one! And they were at the Tropical Hut on 57th street More firsts for Delores, she had never heard of the place and had never seen a menu like that. He steered her towards the rib appetizer and a non alcoholic something in a pineapple. By the time they were in a cab going back towards her house, Delores was in love, she had seen a whole new world in one night. Paul got a lot of kisses and even a quick feel of boob but outside her blouse. He had the cab wait while he walked her to the door. a goodnight kiss to curl her toes, full tongue hands on her ass, Delores didn’t know it but she had just bought the whole package.

She was very quiet as she went to bed, she wanted to tell her mom about her date, but not tonight, tonight she wanted to hug all those memories to herself. Lying there she couldn’t believe she had a hand in her panties and was touching herself; she never ... but it felt so gooood! She had just had her first orgasm. She was never going to tell her mom about that!

What Delores didn’t know was her mother wasn’t home, at that very moment Judy was eating her very first pussy! Not only eating but liking the taste, this was a new extension to friendship, as she licked away, two hands holding Sheila’s ass so she couldn’t get away, there were Becks hands stroking her back and butt. “Oh that’s our girl, eats so nice.” A finger touched her asshole, “Don’t forget. I’m next.” Hard to say what was hotter for Judy; that finger and it’s threat of invasion, or that simple threat, “I’m next!” Poor Judy she never stood a chance, she’d come over right after work, still smelling of those beauty parlor chemicals, she’d asked if she might have a beer and was a little confused when asked if she liked domestic or imported? She settled on a Schlitz, and as they were sitting down, Becks brought out a platter of shrimp and some chips. It had probably been two years since Judy had a shrimp and here, what two dozen, and big ones. After her second beer and maybe her fifteenth shrimp, she got talked into switching to wine, well actually champagne, her first ever taste and she wasn’t sure she liked it but she had heard of that label and she knew it was supposed to be good. After her second glass, it was Sheila who said, “Honey, why don’t you take a quick shower and get that store smell off of you. When she got out out the shower her clothes were gone, hanging on the porch and Becks gave her a big fluffy robe, boy it sure smelled new! When you’re naked an offer of a bathrobe is welcome. Two more glasses of Champagne and it seemed reasonable when Sheila said. “You look so comfortable in that robe, I’m putting mine on.” Between the beer and the wine, it seemed reasonable to Judy that both women took off their clothes in front of her and slipped into bathrobes in front of her. Every women checks out every other women, Judy was impressed with both Becks and Sheila, they sure had good looking boobs and nice legs. Soon the conversation turned to money and Judy was telling them how hard it was to raise her girl on the money she was making. That gave them the opportunity to tell Judy about the money to be made in the escort business.

For Sheila and Becks it was an almost standard pitch. “Yes you could easily make a $100, a 300 a week, ... business men out of town want company ... mostly married like to show off to other conventioneers ... Blah, Blah, Blah. Well Judy wanted to sign up right now! Since they had her nibbling, it was time to set the hook, “You know the big money is in tips, a lot of these guys want sex and that’s like an extra 100 or so.” Then it was on to; you know most of them are married, no diseases, how they offered protection from cops and troublemakers. If you forgot how dumb Judy was, you could almost feel sorry for her, all she could hear was the money. As Sheila said, “Hey, you got to be like me, I get horny, and give it away to some guy who only calls when he wants some pussy, this way my pussy is my money maker!”

Becks jumped in, “You know you could work a couple of years, save your money and open your own shop or buy an apartment building, you know we own this building, it sure makes lie a lot easier, you know if you’re interested we may have a two bedroom unit later this month.” The thought of a nice apartment with separate bedrooms for her and her daughter, in a decent neighborhood, was almost better than the money.

When Sheila started talking about specials, shows for guys and extra ‘stuff’ she almost couldn’t explain for Judy breaking in to say yes. In no time the three of them were in one bed. As they were dropping their robes Judy was happy to see she had nothing to be ashamed of, if anything her tits were firmer then those two. Somehow it just seemed natural to be in bed, sort of like some sort of teenaged sleep over. First Sheila kissed her, then Becks, then it was her turn, now she had to get up and lean over to kiss each one, this wasn’t passive she was an active member of this threesome. She never knew who was the first to put a hand on her breast, but she felt it all the way down to her clit.

When she got up in the morning she had to, put her hand down and feel herself, she had been licked by two women and licked them back, but her puss felt no different; it was true; just like they said, it’s just sex, guys. girls, singles or groups, if it feels good do it and do it again! And then she remembered, Sheila and Becks had called her a cab and gave her $5.00 for cab fare. It was a ratty old Checker cab but for Judy it was riding in the lap of luxury, it had been a long time since she had even been in one and she had never ever had someone pay for the ride.

She and her daughter had a quiet breakfast, they both had a lot to think about. The more the two of them thought, the antsier their pusses got. One thinking about pleasure and the other about business.

Blocks away three were talking about nothing but business. Everyone agreed that those two were easy pickings, but the trick would be to get them to work as a special, Sheila and Becks knew there was a fortune to be made with a mother daughter act. It wouldn’t last long, maybe five years tops, but some of those of of towners would go nuts for a double like that! For Paul, his mother and Becks had spoiled him for normal sex. he loved those threesomes and moresomes, more than anything, he had been totally hooked by his mom’s and Beck’s total abandon, there was nothing they wouldn’t do.

Paul was brought back to the present when, “Look that Judy is ready to go tonight, but we want to get her to bring her daughter along.”

Becks added, “You should have seen her last night, she liked, really liked eating puss, we got to get her along with her daughter, I guess that’s going to be your job to get the two of them together.”

It was decided that Paul would put a full court press on Delores and basically the women would seduce Judy into fucking him. Both women were sure that Judy would be sold by Paul’s cock. They knew he was a good fuck!

That Monday Paul found Delores at school in the lunchroom. He stalled around until Delores had to tell him what a great time she had on Saturday. For her part, Delores couldn’t believe a guy spent money on her. He seemed to have a lot of money and she and her mom just didn’t know people like that. “Well good, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, maybe we could do it again.”

Delores betrayed herself. “Oh could we, that was real nice!” Realizing she was almost begging she stumbled on. “You know, I had a real good time with you! You were more fun then that the food or that singer.”

“Well what about after school today? We could go to my house, should be nobody home and we’ll get a chance to get to know each other.” Paul was thinking, like getting naked, and Delores was thinking ... he wants to get to know me, wow he must like me ... Oh he did like her, it was just that he liked her in a naked way.

They were both sitting on the couch sipping cokes, once again Delores couldn’t believe people had enough money to have 12 packs of coke and other soft drinks just sitting there. Paul took the glass out of her hand, put it on the floor and kissed her. Ohhh wow, this was her second big time kiss, the first one had been at her door last week. Guys get hard, girls get soft, well her nipples were hard but she was melting inside, somehow her whole crotch seemed soft. Would she have to tuck herself back in? She was actually happy when he started unbuttoning her blouse, maybe her breasts would take her mind off her throbbing crotch. She almost felt like there were jungle drums pounding down there.

Young girls are not the best at sex, but oh their bodies! On Delores; a bra was more ornamental than supportive, her breasts stood proud of her chest, probably a 34B, nipples already firm and pointing. Paul just had to stop and admire those breasts; upright, firm, nipples maybe 3/8ths of an inch standing proud. These were the breasts of a Greek or Roman statue. He couldn’t wait to see her ass. He actually had to decide, kiss her, on the lips or suckle first. His body wanted those boobs, his mind said that the smart thing was to kiss the lady first then fucking ravage her! Paul was careful, there was a lot of money at stake here. Delores had her boobs caressed, fondled and damn near washed by Paul’s tongue, the closest he came to going too far was a couple of gentle strokes on the outside of her jeans. Delores didn’t know whether those were deliberate or accidental, but she would have asked for more if she could have figured out how to say it without sounding like a tramp. Thier next date was at the Chicago theater; a movie, a star performer and 3 supporting acts. Now, for Delores, the only time she went downtown was at Christmas to look at the store display windows so this was another biggie!. Afterwards they went to L’aiglon’s for dessert crepes, the old french waiters were impressed with Delores young good looks and the service was great. AS planned, Delores was overwhelmed. By the third date she helped take off her underpants. With her ass thrust up in the air, it was all Paul could do to not rip those Woolworth panties off of her. There it was, young breasts still pointy when she was on her back, countable ribs as she panted, a small innie belly button, hip bones protruding over an almost concave belly. That almost fuzzy pubic hair that didn’t hide a moist glistening slit Firm thighs and still young enough that even her knees weren’t bony. He couldn’t help himself, unplanned he dove into her crotch and licked and sucked for almost fifteen minutes. If asked, Delores could not honestly remember losing her maidenhead, she managed to go from cumming on a tongue to cumming on a cock and not noticing the transition. With arms and legs clutching him to her, she had never been not just happy, bliss was a better word, ecstatic, hell if her toenails had flown off she would not have been surprised, God Damn this was great!! Her locked ankles tried to pull him even deeper. Her first words after his cock went soft, “Well hi, you come here often?” Followed by a dozen kisses.

In two weeks she had cum in all the standard positions, she liked cowgirl, reverse not so much, she couldn’t see his face. Dog fashion, no she couldn’t see his face but the cums more than made up for it. Her thigh muscles were getting used to being stretched over his shoulders. When sucking cock she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to like the taste of cum, when he came it was like a special sauce to wash down all that precum. She laughed when she told him she would have to cut down on salt, she was getting plenty off his balls. By now he was the one telling her that they had to be careful so her mom wouldn’t catch them.

Talking to Becks and his mom they agreed that the daughter and mother were natural born whores, all they had to do was show them how good they would be at the business.

Mom was easy, it was set up for him to walk in on his mom and Judy doing each other. It was almost comic how quickly they went from “Oh No, I couldn’t’ ... to “God that is a big one”... “oh you and your mother!”... “And Becky too!!!” Judy was just settling down to sucking his cock when mommy whispered to her, “Wait till he fucks your ass.” That was close; Paul almost got his cock bitten

“No”, Becks said. “I’m telling you we both cum on his cock in our ass, let me show you Judy didn’t know where to go, where to look, as suddenly Sheila was there, feeding her son’s prick slowly into Becky’s ass. Becks was sort of ohhing and ahhing as she slowly accepted a cock into her butt. Suddenly Paul was up on his knees and Becky was shouting “Right there, you got me now.” Judy could see that his dick was buried to the balls in Beck’s ass. Becks reached out and hooked an arm around her neck and pulled her in to a big wet sloppy erotic kiss. This was a kiss for all the marbles! Judy felt it down to her toes. As she pulled back she heard, “Stick your fingers in my puss feel him, get me off in front, while he wipes me out in back. Judy watched Becks cum on an ass fuck. For sure that was no fake! It took a couple of weeks but by the fourth ass plunge Judy knew she would soon be cumming on her ass. The first time she saw Sheila suck Paul’s cock fresh out of her own ass she was surprised? interested? curious?; she did know that her turn was coming, this was a sex crazed group but she had yet to find something she didn’t like. One day she realized that last night she had been disappointed when Paul came in his mother’s mouth and not her own. The three of them had been rotating off and on his cock, giggling and joking as if they were teenagers. Sure Sheila kissed the two of them and shared his cum with them, but somehow it just wasn’t the same as fresh from his balls! She went to sleep thinking, ‘you came a long way baby’!

When the day came to introduce mom and daughter to each others pussy, it was as well programmed as a bank robbery. Sheila and Becks had Judy in bed and were trying to drive her up a sexual wall. It was a lick and then a different tongue and then hugs and kisses. By now Judy was frustrated but she knew that soon her cum was coming, and the longer she waited the better it would be.

Meantime Paul brought Delores in through the back door. “Shh, I’ve got something to show you, no yelling, just watch!” Delores heard it, that sure sounded like sex to her, but ... no guys? As they were sneakily walking down the hall, Paul had a warm hand on her ass, gently stroking and pulsing one cheek, He knew she loved ass play. By now, Paul’s hand on her was a good thing, arm, waist. over a shoulder, just holding hands, all of that touching was not only good but important, she needed hs hands, now with her clothes on, a hand on her ass was as good as it could get when dressed! That hand on her ass proved he cared, not only that it showed anyone that her ass belonged to her main man Paul! They came up to an open bedroom door and holding a finger to his lips, Paul pulled her forward so she could look at tangled bed sheets in all direction and a quick count showed her four legs and one head at the foot of the bed. That head raised up as if to get some fresh air and Delores saw it was her mother, her mother’s face wet with pussy juice and saliva! Delores gasped, and Paul put his lips on her to keep her quiet. Soon it was Delores watching the three way on the bed, watching in wonderment, that was Paul’s mom and his aunt and her mother, all naked all sucking and licking. In five minutes she saw everybody moving licking, sucking and for sure cumming.

When Paul started unbuttoning her jeans she barely noticed. The scene in front of her; the licking, the Oohs, and Ahhs had her almost hypnotized. She had just barely learned about fucking from Paul, and now here was her mom licking other women! She knew how good a tongue could feel from Paul but here two on one! Oh god she couldn’t imagine how hot that must be. With her jeans loose, Paul slid his hands up and under her bra, Oh God, there it was again, somehow there was a direct wire from her breasts to her vagina, her knees actually got weak! She had to lean back into Paul for fear of falling. With her head resting on his shoulder she automatically turned to look at the giver of good times. His lips fell on her and his tongue was there inside her mouth demanding his rights! She sucked on his tongue wishing it was his cock, she had learned to love the feeling of a mouth filled with a prick, her tongue circling around and under his foreskin, sometimes she felt as if it wasn’t sexual; was it medicinal, a treatment for her throat and mouth, also almost religious, she had had her first communion but that was some guy sticking a dried out wafer in her mouth Now this was more exotic, a warm musk scented big piece of HIM, alive moving in her mouth, it was her lips, her tongue, and his cock working towards his orgasm! She could smell his lust, hold his balls, milk what part of his cock she couldn’t get in her mouth! The fact that she was pushing her man towards a cum was so hot. How often does a woman control the sex? That was more spiritual then any church service and when he came in her mouth she felt blessed to receive any gift from her jocker.

It was Becks who looked up, saw them in the doorway and beckoned them closer. Paul whispered “Come on, five in a bed., a new record!”

She was, not frightened, but a little concerned, sex with those women watching, they must know more than she did. she didn’t want to embarrass herself or Paul. By the time they got to the bed she had kicked off her jeans.

Three smiling faces looked at them, well maybe her mother’s smile wasn’t as wide as the other two. Delores lifted her arms as she felt Paul lift at her shirt, as soon as it was off her bra was popped and gone!

“Oh so perky!” Honey, you are so petty!” Both the jew and Sheila were both a little envious of those youthful boobs. Her mom still had her weak smile. Paul’s hands slid into Delores’ panties, but his hands were first on her ass, both cheeks were held and gently squeezed; every time Paul grabbed her ass she couldn’t help think about his promise to ‘make her a big girl’ and fuck her ass, now his hands slowly went to her sides and hooking his thumbs, slowly lowered her red panties. By the time he had pushed down to her knees Delores couldn’t wait, she bent and quickly stripped them off. A hand reached out and pulled her into the king sized. It was her mom, her mom welcoming her into the big kids bed!

Oh boy, it was warm and humid under the covers, she felt naked flesh on both sides of her and between the perfumes and the sex it smelt like some sort of Persian market. As she was still trying to accept all the new sensations a pair of lips descended on her, soft yet demanding, those lips knew what they wanted, she opened her mouth in total surrender. Then there were two pair of hands stroking her. Later she remembered feeling as if there was an electric current running through the bed, she was on fire! Delores had her first orgasm as one hand slowly went down her belly seeking her inner soul! As she was coming down from that first orgasm a finger, no two fingers entered her ... oh god AGAIN! That was the first of several agains she had in her first 20 minutes in bed. Or as she always thought of it in the future “THE BIG BED”

Men were not made to withstand such temptations, little less boys, Paul was well on his way to being a first class pimp, but some things are too hot to be cool over. He was just done kicking his underpants away when a hand came out of that writhing pile of flesh and reached for him, when it found his cock it pulled him towards the pile of flesh, his body willingly followed his cock. He was trying to find Delores when somebody kissed him and now he had no idea if the hand on his dick was connected to the lips suctioning his tongue.

NOW, his cock was in somebody’s mouth! He wanted to look, who... ? but there was still a tongue in his mouth. Opening his eyes, that was mom! Mom kissing him trying to imprint him, she was scared he would forget her in the playground her bedroom was becoming. She should have had no fears, no son ever forgets fucking his own mom! Ever! If he had had to spend two eternities in hell he would have never given up this incestuous love and lust. Unless you’ve been there you will never understand the joy of seeing your own mother willingly sucking your cock. Most of his cunts would look up to see if he was happy with their blow jobs, his mom was the only one who never took her eyes off his face as she sucked. The worse she might do was blink as he came in her mouth. The other thing he really loved about mom was how she would slowly swallow his cum afterwards, most of the other gals would gulp to more or less get the taste out of their mouths as quick as possible, mom wanted to savor, to wallow in her son’s flavors and favor, because that was how she felt about his cum. it was a special favor and flavor for her. When he would cum in her pussy the pleasure was almost painful, she could feel the power of his ejaculation, a sudden blast from a fire hose was how she thought of it. A blast that rushed to her nerve centers and sent her again and again over the moon! And hot! Even though she knew that everybody had more or less the same body temperature. him. his, were always hotter then she could barely stand. If a doctor told her she was blistered internally she would have believed him.

It was a long hard afternoon, while Paul fucked Judy his mom and the jew had Delores well over the moon, but they made sure that she got to watch as their boy ravished her mother. Even through her own cums, she couldn’t believe how much her mom loved her boyfriend’s cock. Damn, mom seemed to be cumming more than she did on the same cock! But somehow, someone’s tongue found another ignition point in her cunt she was off, past the moon again! They all had to take a break after that, her mom really surprised Delores, there didn’t seem to be any shame or embarrassment. With a half laugh her mom giggled out, “Well I guess my secret’s out!” Judy reached an arm out and naked they hugged each other.

Delores was still trying to decide if she was happy when Sheila hugged and kissed her “Welcome to the club honey!” The warmth and softness of Sheila’s boobs pressing against her were some sort of secret welcome, those tits made everything seem OK.

Somehow Paul’s hand took the place of those warm nurturing boobs, poor Delores, this was the Big Kids Bed, the rules were different here, she was no longer making love, she was getting fucked by her big cocked boyfriend; his mother and aunt were stroking her skin while his cock stroked her innards. She was cumming almost instantly and when her mother kissed her, not only kissed but swapped tongues it was as if all three women were working in unison to get her to the world’s greatest orgasm. Everybody loved her; she came, not just once but more or less continuously, one long unending orgasm seemingly stretching out until tomorrow, not only that but then somehow there were extra cums like blips on some sort of sexual heart machine, there would be an extra cum maybe from a hand on her boob, maybe a tongue, maybe a simple kiss, Delores didn’t know it but she would chase this super cum for years, trying to get close to that super sex again.

It was too much for Paul, he came, long before he wanted to, his game was to wed those two cunts to his prick with super fucks. As it was, between his mom, the jew and himself, that poor mother and daughter were hooked. hooked on that version of total sex as if it was some sort of Heroin!

There was a lot going on in that bed; Paul felt he was on his way to becoming a top pimp, Sheila was proud that she was helping turn out two more whores for her son. It was like the sex with him, she had sucked plenty of dicks and swallowed a lot of cum, she had absolutely no idea of how many guys she had fucked, but with her son his dick, be it in her mouth ass, or pussy was so different so good, it wasn’t so much she came with him it was she was in comfort whenever she was with him Becks felt she was a real member of the family when she helped turn out dumb cunts like these two, of course that Delores was sort of choice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.