Mom, Becky And
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

One day, Paul came home from school to find Becks talking with mom and someone he didn’t know, Turns out she was the mother of Bruce Bunkner, a kid in his class, mom had set her cap for her after spotting her at a PTA meeting. There was this nice Jewish mother, Rivka; later Becks told me that was a yid name for Rebecca so they were like sisters complete with pearls and nice black dresses. Paul had never been close to Bruce but his mom was a knock out, if he had known, Bruce would have been his newest best friend forever. When his mother broke out the drinks, Paul knew it was his time to be quiet. They were drinking Gin and tonics, a drink that just didn’t taste good to Paul, the gin itself, Tonic water, why would anyone drink something that tasted like that, and then the lime garnish! Paul’s mind said that if you didn’t put the tonic in there you wouldn’t have to hide it with the lime! But in the words of Dorthy Parker. “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!” Soon the ladies were giggling and there were quick little pecks on other peoples cheeks.

Sheila decided to see just how far this newcomer was willing to go down ... well let’s just leave that open...”Hey if we’re kissing, we should have some guy to kiss.” Pulling him into the center of the room. “Honey, sometimes you have to sacrifice to be a good host, give Becky and Rivka here a kiss.” Apparently it’s true, Gin is mother’s downfall, soon the ladies were passing Paul around as if he was the winner of the pretty baby contest. Normally Paul would have been putting his foot down and demanding to be in charge but he knew mom and Becks were trying to seduce a classmate’s mother just for him, a major ego builder! He was expecting Becks to be the instigator, but his mother was the one who grabbed him in an almost silent film embrace and it was all tongue and she pulled his hand up to her boob. When she finally let him him go it was almost simultaneous, ‘Wow that was something” from his mom and ““Hey me next!” from Becks With Becks it was a solid ass grab for the whole world to see. When he let Becks go there was Rivka standing chin tilted up and lips parted. Two steps and he was really kissing the mother of a classmate. Rivka was no slouch in the kissing department, his tongue was almost tired, three women in a row, but his hand spurred him on, he could feel that Riv didn’t wear a girdle that was solid ass meat he was fondling. By now Paul had learned that you never get the order unless you ask for it, his lips slid off her mouth and down to the side of her neck, now his tongue was tickling her ear and she was squirming, but not complaining about the hand that had grabbed one of her breasts. When Rivka finally got loose, she saw her two new friends sitting with their tops off, Becks was totally topless and his mom was just undoing her bra. Becks walked the short steps to Rivka and said “Let me help you.” With a soft kiss on her cheek Rivka almost didn’t notice or pretended not to notice as her blouse was undone.

It was Becks who said, “I always hear about young boys and their stamina, let’s see how strong this boy is.” She was kneeling as she undid his shoes and reached for his belt.

In the meantime Rivka was confused and aroused, somehow the drinks, the women, that boy, she was kissing another woman, no another woman was kissing her and she didn’t mind! Not just the kiss but her breasts were rubbing against another pair. Never, never would she have imagined this, but with the gin, with the new friends ... suddenly she realized she was stroking Sheila’s ass and it was fun. Somehow, reality was beginning to leave the room, Rivka and his mother were side by side on a bed. Rivka was trying to remember how they got in to a bedroom when Becks turned her head and kissed her with maximum tongue. She forgot what she had been wondering about when Becks softly cupped a breast. Working as a well coordinated team, suddenly Rivka realized somehow she was pantiless under her skirt. She giggled in excitement. She had read about stuff like this but here it was, they seemed like such nice friends she had no trouble lifting her hips so her skirt could get removed. Rivka realized she was now one of three naked ladies laying on a bed ... Just having fun right? ... Now there were two women kissing her, a tongue in her mouth and another one licking and kissing all over her face, a lick, a kiss, a tongue in one nostril, then outlining her ear. OH MY there was a hand on a breast and one on her crotch! ... Just having fun, it was fun, ... Rivka could not remember the last time her husband had time or inclination to indulge in foreplay. OHHH! That fingering inside of her! What was it touching? OHHH wow that feels so good! She opened her eyes when she felt the bed shift. There was Paul naked, kneeing his way up to Becky’s face. OHHH BOY he ain’t that much of a kid! She hadn’t seen many dicks in her life but that one was sure bigger than her husbands. OHHHH she watched, as if hypnotized, as Paul hunched forward and Becks opened her mouth in welcome. Now Rivka was of a generation that did not do oral sex. Even in high school people said ... only prostitutes... , as long as she had been married she could count the few times she had put her husband’s penis in her mouth. OHHH MY GOD, she’s taking all of it! How can she do that? How long is it? It must be in her throat! She gasped and jerked as she felt the first ever tongue to lick her ‘down there’ Turning her head, Sheila was gone! No, there was her butt, OHHH that must be Sheila’s tongue. OHHHH can this be real? How can that feel so good?

Suddenly that tongue was gone, Sheila was back along side her. “Come on Paul, give me some.” Rivka’s eyes momentarily crossed as Paul pulled out of Becks mouth and he carefully crawled across their guest to give his mom some much needed cock, his dick touched her lips. Paul was trying to do just that, just enough for her to smell and taste his cock, actually not much smell because both Becks and his mom were super cocksuckers and always left him clean. Still though there was a trace of precum that he managed to deposit on her upper lip. It could have been molten lava the way it burned Rivka, she didn’t want to, she had to; her tongue came out and slowly licked her lips. OHHH that’s it. It does taste, not so much good as right, a man should taste like that. Now with Becky sucking on one breast and fingering her G spot she turned to watch Paul put his cock in his second cocksucker of the day. As Paul’s cock disappeared down Sheila’s throat she couldn’t help herself, no doubt Beck’s hand and lips helped but Rivka cane on watching someone give a blow job!!! Seemingly from afar she heard a voice, “Come on Paul don’t be stingy give our guest a taste.” As he started to move over on to Rifka’s chest he could only think of how lucky he was to have a mom and a jew that were willing to bird dog for him.

Up until now it had all seemed sort of good natured fun to Rivka, a few drinks with new friends, some fooling around in bed but this was a cock about to capture her mouth. Her eyes were almost crossed as she looked down at the impending spear about to pierce her lips. About the time she was thinking ... well they did ... only right I ... her lips were pushed wider by a wet slick hot cock. It had been a long time, but just like riding a bike, you never forget how to suck ... Damn that felt good ... so long since she had any ... fun! Rivka was suddenly overwhelmed when both Sheila and Becks started kissing her cheeks as she was discovering how much she liked dick! There was a hand on, no three fingers in her pussy another hand caressing one of her boobs and lips on both cheeks. One of those kissing her moved so now she had a cock in her mouth and lips and a tongue lavishing romance on her lips, her cocksucking lips. Ohhh boy, no hidden secrets in this house! She puckered up to get more cock into her mouth, all the while trying to get her tongue between Paul’s cock and her lips so she could welcome who ever was kissing her and her cock. DAMN, now there were two sets of lips and two tongues licking at where she was joined to Paul. Too Much, way too much when you added those hands fondling her, any honest woman will admit that another woman knows her way around your body better than any man can. Rivka opened wide with her first cum and suddenly there was cock all the way into her throat! She gagged and tried to swallow, immediately Paul knew she loved him, to deep throat him the first time, what a girl!! Now to make sure, he didn’t shove that monster down her throat again, Rivka started sucking and wiggling her tongue as fast as she could. Paul looked down to see a wide eyed Rivka lips and cheeks working to please him while his mom and his jew were trying to lick his cock as it went in and out of his newest cunt. Who can be that cool? Damn he came! Rivka coughed and some cum bubbled past her lips. Mom and Becks made sure none reached the sheets. With his last spurt, he fell to the side shoving mom to the side. She didn’t mind, her boy had conquered another cunt for their stable. Mom kissed his shoulder and leaned down to make sure his cock was all clean, she knew that soon Rivka would be like her and Rebecca, they always left a clean cock, didn’t matter their mouth, or pussy or even their asshole; cocks were ways left spotless! While mom was checking his cock with her tongue, Becks was slurping up any extra juices Rivka might have. Becks had to smile, this bitch gets soaked sucking cock, can’t wait to see her getting fucked. Our Paul will have her pumping a quart! It was five minutes before anyone mover or even talked. Rifka laid there feeling fingers inside her pussy, glad that hey had stopped moving as she had to recover from a super orgasm. Her mind was in a frenzy. She had cum while sucking a cock, two women had fondled her and kissed her and yes she had kissed back. Today was the very first time Rivka had ever, ever touched another boob, she was pretty sure she liked it Add to that that she now knew she liked a girl touching her not only her breasts but inside ... her pussy! It was a day of firsts but each one felt so good.

Just being in bed with a new woman was enough to get Paul’s dick stirring; anyone would tell you when it comes to sex and teenaged boys there is never enough. He leaned over and pulled Rifka into a kiss. Both his mother and his jew were so proud, their main man was going to claim another cunt, more pussy for their business. The two of them had been together enough that they were a well trained team, without a word between them they proceeded to seduce their new friend, seduce her not into sex but into commercial sex. First it’s for fun, then it’s for money and last it’s a need! Rivka felt a hand go down to her crotch and a flat hand gently spread her lips, a thumb on one side fingers on the other and ... OH GOD there was a tongue not just licking her, this was a tongue piercing her soul! Her legs snapped open and she actually had her toes curl!

She barely heard Shelia, “That’s our girl, be a good girl give us your cum. Good girl so nice.” Followed by a very soft loving kiss. That kiss was so delicate so sweet so innocent it would have melted the heart of a teenager except for that other set of lips and tongue searching for and finding her soul. Each probe of a tongue tip, each breath moving her bush, drying her constantly flowing puss. This wasn’t sex, this was an express elevator to ecstasy. She was coming within a minute and it didn’t stop, again and again and then sort of a continuous orgasm with extra high points. Both Becks and Sheila were so proud of what they had turned this nice little PTA lady into.

It was his mother, “Paul fuck this cunt, make her cum like we do!” By this time Rivka heard but didn’t comprehend ... like they ... and he was on top of her and she was excited, a new cock in her! Ohhh a nice big cooock! Rivka came before there were three inches in her. When he got all of his dick in her there was that wonderful feeling that in was all the way in a new cunt. For Rivka there was still a part of her mind that said wrong but on the third stroke her pussy overruled her mind. Not only the big dick inside her but two loving friends helping her enjoy, cum, she was started to understand the true meaning of fucking and she loved it!

“Oh yes fuck me, more!” By now Becks was alongside the other two, she and Sheila exchanged looks an smiled knowingly ... who could resist their favorite prick? For Paul this was what it was all about, he was going to own this cunt by the end of this fuck. Now he got into his favorite cunt breaking position Knees under him, leaning back he pulled Rivka up into his thighs, with her ass elevated every stroke of his dick was rubbing her G spot. Poor Rivka she was just a poor little housewife, during her marriage sex was every Wed. night unless it was a Jewish holiday, that meant she had an orgasm maybe every third week, by the time Paul came in her she had had more cums today than she did in four years of marriage. The next day getting out of the shower she noticed the bruises from where Paul had pulled on her. She gave a half smile at the mirror ... well worth it for a fuck like that ... At the time she didn’t realize it but that was the very first time she even thought the word “fuck’, she was starting to learn her new role.

Back in the bed she laid there trying to understand what had happened, how could she cum like that ... did everybody ... was she just learning ... was his prick that big ... a woman had licked her,,, and she loved it!! ... Then it was clean up time, Becks and Sheila swung into action, She watched as Paul’s dick ... her dick? ... disappeared into someone’s mouth and suddenly she was being licked clean ... Ohh too much ... too soon, she had another cum right after she thought she could never cum again! Her lovers, her sisters were taking care of her, she felt like the princess in a fairy tale.

Then it was shower time, as Sheila said, “Our special introductory offer you get to shower with Paul.” She was surprised at herself, she was only a little embarrassed at being naked in a shower with a young boy. Then she was disappointed, she washed his balls and his dick and he didn’t get an erection, she got aroused when he washed her boobs and gently washed her slightly sore pussy, Ohhh he is so nice! Then it was her and Paul sitting naked on a couch waiting for her sisters. She was really beginning to think of Becks and Sheila as her sisters under the sheets. Every woman needs a girlfriend to confide in and she had found two! Her sisters found them with Rivka’s legs spread and a hand disappearing inside of her as Paul was sucking on a very nice middle aged boob.

“Hey don’t hog him we want some too!” As Paul pulled his fingers out of her, she wasn’t really embarrassed this is the way sex should be. Fun for everyone.

It was just a little later, she and Becks were sort of leisurely fooling around when she watched Paul manipulate his mother, soon he had her with elbows on the coffee table and he slowly inserted his cock in her ass. Rivka stopped to watch, she had heard of this, but as she watched she saw this was not punishment, Sheila was loving it! Then she heard Sheila almost chanting, “You got me now, babe, I am your ass cunt, fuck that hole, I’m yours! Fuck my ass, make me yours!” That last almost yelled as she watched Sheila shake in an orgasm.

Becks leaned close and rimmed an ear with her tongue, Then there was a whispered, “Don’t worry, we’ll show you, I promise you will cum on his cock in your ass,” Before she could respond there was a pair of lips latched on to hers.

When that kiss finally broke Rivka whispered “yes, please” When Paul and his mom finally broke it was Rivka, unbidden who leaned in to suck that ass smelling dick into her mouth. The other three smiled, she was theirs!

Later as she was dressing, every one else in some sort of robe, Paul told her. “Now listen. You like this, bring Bruce next time he and I can swap moms. You like sex with me I promise you you;ll love it with your son.”

“That’s for sure!” His mom broke in

“You know you have a very spankable ass, a warmed up ass and an ass fuck, I promise you, over the top. We all saw how much you like this sort of thing. I could get you some part time work as a hostess. Pick up an extra $100 a week or so. Rivka was all ears about that kind of money for part time work. “No no not now we’ll talk next time you’re over.” He thought ... over my knee bitch...

It was tough not to smile at Bruce in school the next day, but he did make an effort to be more friendly. You know that if you’re going to be fucking somebody’s mother on a regular basis it pays to be friends with him. All through school Paul would gladly swap moms with other people. What they didn’t understand was that Paul didn’t care who fucked his mom; he had developed that pimp attitude; women were just merchandise. Oh they had a sort of mother/son relationship and he sort of loved her as a mother but most important to him was her money making ability. That plus how willing she was to help in seducing other women and girls.

Three weeks later, Bruce says, “My mom says were going to your place tomorrow, you know why?”

“Beats me, maybe dancing lessons, hey I wouldn’t mind putting my arms around your mom, maybe we can just switch off for the day!” That got him a weird look from Bruce, “Ohhh come on, your mom is good looking, so’s mine, wouldn’t bother me if you were copping a feel as long as I was getting some myself!”

Bruce had a tough time going to sleep that night, he was thinking about Paul’s mom, she sure looked hot, all of a sudden he’d be thinking about his own mother! With a gun to his head he would not have been able to tell you which one got him hotter.

Strangely, that’s how day started, they were not doing the twist but that old slow stuff, fox trots, rumba’s and some Lindy moves. Sheila was the one who started it, “Riv, let’s switch partners, I don’t think my son likes dancing with his old mother. Soon I was pulling Rivka closer my hand squarely on her ass as I urged her to take the nap off my pants. I kissed Rivka gently on the ear and then the lightest touch as my tongue outlined her ear. I rotated Riv so I could keep an eye on mom, no worries there, mom had Bruce in a Lip lock, he’d kiss Rev, mom would kiss Bruce, Paul took Rev to the bedroom, mom did Bruce on the couch. He grabbed a naked Rivka and pulled her into living room, “Come on you two get in bed with us! Bruce blushed harder than his mother! Later he told Rev, “You want to come over alone I sure would like to slap your sweet jew ass, nice spanking and dog fashion fuck-a-thon. That is unless getting spanked in front of your son is a turn on!” She blushed and Paul thought, ... just wait ... Bruce and his father went fishing, Rev comes over Sat. morning by 10 am 3 in bed, Becks comes in when store closes with me in middle, mom, becks and rev. They Daisy chain, his dick throbbed just from watching. Sunday after breakfast Rev asks Becks does this guy spank you? Yeah once in a while, when I’m bad he beats me. Paul runs this house, Have to spank Rev. That was real fun, you would have thought she was giving up her virginity! Scared she had to try twice to get fully over his knees. Paul went easy o her as a first timer, when she got up there were no tears but Rivka was trying to figure out how come a spanking administered by a teenager was such a turn on for her! She volunteered her ass for her very first ass fuck and that included mom and Becks eating her ass and cunt for warmup. And Paul thought he was fucked up!

A couple of months later Paul was telling Bruce “Look she’s your mom, but she’s my whore, you want to fuck her you ask me, right cunt?”

“Bruce honey, he does own my pussy I can’t give away what belongs to him.” Of course Paul let Bruce fuck his mom, not only his mom but Becks and his own mom, it just was fun to mke sure Bruce knew who owned the pussy in his house!

Then there was that Northwestern sophomore that his mom gave instructions on how to suck her son’s cock and then proceeded to show her how to enjoy anal sex. Louise; it started as teen true love, at least on her part, one day Louise and I were talking to mom., a coupe of drinks and mom and Louise were kissing, then me, mom and Louise kissing Start feeling up Lou suddenly Lou notices my mom is topless. Get Lou’s top off, youth beats age when it cums to boobs. My mom says “Oh I remember when mine were like that and kisses Lou on the nipple

“Let me have a taste too” Paul was right in there soon Lou has an extended aroused nipple om each boob. Paul and his mom wink at each other. For Lou it all seemed like good natured fun until Paul says “Honey you know when I have sex with you that cheats my mom out of an orgasm. Maybe we owe her Lou never quite figured out how she ended up sucking Sheila’s cunt in front of her son. All new, never had gone down on a girl, the texture of a puss, those outer lips the firmness of the pee hole the pointy little clit. the smell so erotic, fleeting thought ... supposed to smell ... taste bad. Nooo! very good Hands in her hair, two voices Good girl” ‘Oh You know how to do it” Hands size her ears “Gonna cum!” She tastes it! She made a woman cum! It only made her lick harder. Later she thinks she remembers Paul’s hands stroking her ass and as his mother came his fingers found her pussy ... and directly from her pussy right to her soul and suddenly she was cumming not on those fingers as much as eating a puss, being a real grown up making an adult cum and cum again She head Paul “OK mom. your turn. make our guest happy,” Paul watched, Lou had her eyes wide open as if she couldn’t believe what was happening, she was like a kid from a small town, her boyfriend’s mother was licking her and not only was she cumming but she loved it. His mother’s tongue, her boyfriend holding her complimenting her, “That’s the way, cum baby, cum for us, be our cum baby.” By the time the day was over she and Sheila had sucked and fucked Paul a lot, she had watched him fuck his mother in the ass, and ... she swallowed as she remembers, she sucked his cock clean after that ass fuck. Sheila had promised her she would work with her and get her loosened for ass fucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.