Mom, Becky And
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

Paul came in and there she was, panties to her knees, a hand with tissue pushed between her legs. “Oh no honey, no playing with yourself without an audience. Oh you got those yellow panties on, you got that bra that goes with them?”

“Come on honey,” he was pulling her down the hall to her own living room. Jane looked up as they half stumbled into the living room. Jane I want to show you something really pretty.” Even though she knew something like this was going to happen, she was still shocked at how fast the zip at the back of her blouse was pulled down and her beautiful yellow lace bra was exposed to Jane. It was almost one continuous motion, zip, a hand at each shoulder and her shirt was bunched at her waist.

Maureen wanted to say no, to say stop, to say, I’m no that kind of a ... She almost laughed at herself, Yes she was that kind of a girl! Throwing her head back and pushing her chest out she thought, ... There, that’s what grown up boobs look like!...

Now, Jane was scared, she knew when they went up these stairs that things were going to happen, but now, her best friend’s mother, standing in front of her held by her boyfriend, standing there in her bra, Oh wow, what...

“Jane, isn’t that a pretty bra, doesn’t Maur have pretty boobs?” Jane slowly nodded. “Oh come on Jane speak up, Maur’s our hostess tell her how nice she looks.”

Maur for her part was embarrassed to be exposed, to be displayed like this, but then it also was a turn on, she watched as Jane licked her dry lips, “Oh yes they’re ... they’re very nice. “Jane, stand up come here and help Maur, unhook this bra for her.

Now a woman and a girl stood with eyes locked. Both knew the next step was the big one. Both wanted it, both were frightened, Maur because she was afraid she would lose all control and then it would not only be Paul but this Jane that owned her, ordered her, made her ... and she felt herself wet up, she was so hot, right now, she almost begged, almost said please.

Jane couldn’t help thinking, she’s got such big boobs and I’ve got shit, make her pay make her make me happy, with that her hands snaked between Maur’s back and Mike’s chest. Jane made a point of leaning in close so she could feel those tits pushing against her.

There, undone! Maur trembled, and if you asked her she wouldn’t have been able to tell you if it was fear or desire. “Paul. Let go of her arms so we can get that off.” Maur was feeling her breasts being flattened against the young girl in front of her. Paul let go of her arms and as her bra fell she could almost feel all her defenses dropping with it. Arms, bra, all her defenses, gone, gone with that bra. As her arms fell to her sides she could almost feel any last pretense of morals falling, with that bra, her old life was over! Over and she was never happier!!

She suddenly felt lighter, a load had been lifted, almost as if she had had a boob lift! She was no longer worried. No longer worried, about tomorrow, about what people thought, about her daughter, all she knew and cared about was that she loved fucking! She was looking forward to see what was going to happen, skinny little kid, I’ll teach her, she’s got a lot to learn. Now standing there she felt Mike’s fingers at the zip on her skirt, ... Oh boy, no pants, what will Jane think ... who gives a fuck! Time to teach this Jane about how big kids fuck!.

Less than a foot from Maureen, Jane was staring at her exposed breasts. Sure she had seen other boobs, her mother’s when helping her bathe, The girls in gym class. But these weren’t breasts, this was about sex and those were tits. More droop than her mom, but not some sort of grannie dugs. Unguided she did what she thought was the right thing to do when presented with someone else’s tits, She leaned forward and using one hand to barely lift and steady she kissed her very first tit.

Maur gave a gasp, Jane thought from her kiss because she felt the instant hardening of the nipple in her mouth. Maur’s gasp was because she felt Paul pushing her skirt down. She was gasping because except for her shoes she was the only one naked. She had an involuntary shiver as she realized she was naked in front of two teenagers. Her hand came up to cradle Jane’s head, to cradle and hold her to her task, simultaneously she ground her butt against Mike’s crotch. Paul was going to grind right back but s momentarily stopped by the look he saw in Jane’ s eyes; part wonder, part love, certainly part lust, but so much innocence! This was the baby that would stick it’s hand in the flame because it was pretty. Year’s later, thinking back he was saddened to realize no one had ever looked at him like that. With hands frozen at Maur’s hips he was mesmerized by Jane’s look. Then Maur broke the spell, Without thinking, thinking and planning were over for Maur, she said, “lift up honey, let me kiss you.” As she and Jane kissed she was inventorying her emotions, fuck yes, this was good! As they kissed, Maur was running her hands down Jane ... Boy, skinny! ... See how tight she is ... Leaning back from the kiss, she saw Jane’s eyes were closed. A part of her said to herself, Paul wouldn’t let that happen, “Come on honey, let me get that sweater, you’ve seen mine, time for me to see yours.”

Paul leaned in from behind and whispered in her ear, “That’s my cunt.” Followed by his tongue reaming out her ear.

Jane gave a little smile as she felt her sweater being lifted over her head. Now it was Maur’s turn to hide her smile as she saw that Jane actually had a bra on. A bra and no cleavage! Pulling Jane in for another kiss she had the single hook bra undone in a trice, no pop open here, Unhook and the two ends of the bra just laid there. Maur gently slid the bra off of the girls shoulders. Jane was lucky, Maur could remember how nervous she was the very first time she showed her boobs to someone besides the family doctor. The small little tits made Jane look 11 not her 15. Solemnly Maur reached down and anointed each one with a kiss. Looking up and locking eyes with Jane, she said, “You’re lovely. So pretty, so petite.”

What followed was so amazing to Paul that he held back and just watched, now both woman and girl had licked his dick, he had fucked and fucked with Maur, he was looking forward to fucking Jane and her mom, but ... but these two, they had found the magic fountain, the Eldorado, both of them were so tentative as if each feared they would scare off the other. After her breasts had been gently hefted, even though heft was not the right word with Jane’s little nubs and four nipples kissed, nipped and sucked, the two of them fell into a deep romantic kiss, more a welcome home thing than I can’t wait for what’s next. Slowly, as if afraid of breaking the spell, Paul slid from behind Maur to stand off to the side and watch. Maur and Jane were taking inventory, that was the only way to describe it. Jane for her part, was used to big tits, all those years of lifting her dead legs had given her mother a lot of upper body strength, but Maur’s hips, Maur’s trimmed pubic hair, momentarily Jane thought that maybe it grew that way, those long firm legs ... Jane stepped forward and hugged Maur, lips buried in her neck her hands went to Maur’s ass. Her mother’s ass was weak, no usage, her own ass was so flat she was close to embarrassment in gym class. This was firm, was softy was round was resilient was an ass to be held to be kissed to be...

Her thinking was stopped when Maur reached in and moved her head, “Plenty of time for that later, how about a kiss among friends?” There, that was a tongue in her mouth, a big fat adult woman’s tongue. She and Tammy had tried kissing, they were both scared that some boy would kiss them and they wouldn’t know what to do. Between them that french kissing thing felt weird. A turn on where you weren’t supposed to have turn ons, not with your best friend, The next time had been with Paul, that was a good turn on. Now, best friend’s mother, an adult tongue crowding her mouth, Jane surprised herself as her mouth flooded with saliva. Now her tongue was as active as Maureen’s, her hands started stroking Maur’s back, as she came to accept the rightness of a woman’s tongue arousing her she realized that her little bitty tits were covered, devoured by Maur’s adult ones. Somehow that was comforting to her, like a nesting place a home. Her arms were up and around Maur’s neck, pulling them closer together.

Maur, on her part, was shocked at how erotic the young girls activeness, her need for more was turning her on. Over the years she had occasionally thought about eating pussy. Her mind had gone from how disgusting, to well might be fun, to why not try it. Now knowing that it was eminent she felt herself start to get wetter, she had been excited when Paul told Jane to call her by her first name, and then that quick hug on the street she might not have admitted it but she knew what was coming. Unasked, unordered, Maur fell to her knees, some quick fumbling and Jane’s blue jeans were around her ankles. No hesitation now, one look and Jane felt a kiss on her fresh young crotch. For Maur, the smell, the smell of youth, of youthful lust, now it was her hands on Jane’s ass pulling her further into her face. When Jane stumbled and put a hand on her head, Maur felt fulfilled. On her knees, that hand was almost a papal blessing, proving that she was in the right place, she was doing the right thing. Not taking her face away from the very young pussy she was inhaling, she blindly reached down and pulled Jane’s feet free from her pants and panties. Now both naked, Maur wanted to ... pick Jane up and carry her to the bedroom ... look at her in all her gawky coltish looks to ... No, she wanted to kiss and lick this pussy! Grabbing a hand, she started to pull Jane, “Come on dear, let’s lay down.” She had started pulling gently afraid of frightening the young girl suddenly it was Jane doing the pulling. For her part, Jane wanted this, what ever was next, wanted it bad, but not a hundred percent sure of what was next, she fell onto the bed and just spread her legs, waiting.

Not for long, Tammy’s mother laid next to her and kissed her as a hand snaked down her belly. For Maur, without looking, the feel of that very light pubic hair told her how close she was, Jane on her part was open, kissing back but not moving, not knowing what was next. But there, a finger, that she understood, Paul had taught her that much. As that finger teased, teased and aroused her even more, Maur shifted in the bed soon her lips were rapidly kissing downward. No delicacy here both were too hot for foreplay. Lips brushed over Jane’s boobs. Licked once on her belly button and there it was, there it was for both of them! Maur’s tongue was in her very first pussy, for real. For a first timer she was relieved, finally there, feel, taste, Oh my those lips, is that, yes there’s that’s a clit! Almost relieved she had had a momentary thought, what if she couldn’t get this girl off? How angry would Paul be, how much fun would she miss? Better for Maur so little hair, young soft silky pussy, As Jane found coarse long like an inch and made a note trim up her mom. Paul whispers to her, imagine Tammy, you and Tammy me. You and Tammy!

Jane later remembered how simple, how right seemed when she found herself 69ing with Maur. It never even occurred to her that girl on girl sex was anymore. She was learning Paul’s code, if it feels good do it more! She was rolled on the bottom and was glorying in holding Maur’s ass. Feeling the bed shift under Paul’s weight she opened her eyes to watch his cock approaching Maur’s asshole. If Maur’s asshole had been as big as Jane’s eyes he would have fallen in that hole. As it was she saw his cock stop and bend a little as he pushed against her sphincter, then slowly his cock started to enter that dark cave. Having been constipated Jane had stuck a finger up her own ass, she knew how tight it could be, but she also knew how she could pass large turds, but this, from her upside view it seemed as if a pale log was slowly splitting Marg. Marge let out a sigh, and said “Slowly honey, let me get used to it then you can plow this old whore.” Guessing she added, “ Don’t just watch Jane, help me feel good keep that licking!” As if to make up for her break Jane was a frenzy of tongue and lips and fingers, Maur had a unique experience, first she came on Jane’s fingers, then her tongue, then on her asshole and finally she came on the sheer beauty of what was happening to her. After Paul came in her ass she redoubled her efforts and Jane came for 4th, 6th, or 10th time she didn’t know and didn’t care. No wonder grownups like sex so much!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.