Daddy's Mind-controlled Daughters
Chapter 5: Daddy Daughter Orgy

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Daddy Daughter Orgy - A father receives the halo and gains mind control powers. He sets about dominating his 4 daughters into a sexy harem!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Eager to find out the next way cheating wives are punished?” asked Deidre Icke’s ex-husband, something almost malicious in his grin. He sat naked on his office chair, cradling their sixteen-year-old daughter Alexis on his lap, her pussy leaking with the incestuous proof of his passion.

Deidre swallowed, her ass still burning from the spanking her daughter administered earlier. Her eyes flicked to the monitor showing the feed from the spy cams planted at the Alamogordo Church of Christ where the new God held court, his youngest daughter scurrying off on his orders.

Am I? Deidre Icke asked herself. She had faith in Henry Blavatsky’s vision of technology creating the new gods to usher in mankind into the Age of Aquarius, to leave behind the oppressive monotheism of the Age of Pisces.

But she didn’t expect that her affair while married would lead to her being spanked while her ex-husband gloated.

“We’ll need handcuffs, Daddy,” Alexis giggled. “Do we have any at the Institute?”

“We’ll have to make do with an extension cord,” he said. “There’s one in the cabinet over there. Go fetch it, cutie.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Deidre’s daughter hopped off her father’s lap, her nude body lithe as she darted to the cabinet. Deidre’s eyes followed the naked ass of her daughter, wiggling with simmering delight. The other revelations had delivered Deidre the pleasure of incest with her daughter and her twin brother.

And she had cum from the spanking.

“I’m ready,” Deidre said, focusing her faith once more.


I smiled as Kitty, my youngest daughter, darted naked through the worship hall of our church. I stood over my twin daughters, the pair moving around into a sixty-nine to devour my cum out of their pussies. I had popped both their cherries, fucking back and forth between my seventeen-year-old daughters’ snatches. Such a joy to plunder my last two daughters’ virginities. When I orgasmed, I fired a few blasts in each, letting them baste in their daddy’s cum.

Maybe even bred them.

Around me, the youth group, a collection of teenagers who were once the most devout at our church, all gasped and moaned as they masturbated. Some were even helping each other, a Hispanic girl named Pina giving her first blowjob. Jessica, one of my harem sluts, enjoyed a girl named Michelle, and my daughter Crystal eyed Georgia Simpson, a cheerleader.

Even Kip Larson, the youth minister, stroked his cock after cumming watching my twins do their strip-tease. His daughter shuddered beside him, rubbing her twat, her hand stretching out her panties.

My wife came up beside me, trembling, knowing her punishment came. She deserved it for cheating on me. For being a whore. But I still loved her. I would forgive her. After all, I lusted after our daughters.

But Scott ... Her Pilates instructor would pay.

“Aren’t they beautiful?” I asked Anne as I stared down at our twin daughters moaning and writhing. Rosie lay on top of Lily, squirming and grinding her cum-filled pussy into her twin’s face. Lily gabbed Rosie’s ass, moaning as she ate her sister’s snatch.

“Yes, they are,” Anne purred, her body fit and athletic, her breasts round. The twins inherited my wife’s dark hair but my height, standing a few inches taller than their mother. “What is my punishment? Bondage?”

I grinned, my dick aching, dripping in my twins’ pussy juices. “Did Scott ever fuck your ass?”

“No,” she said quickly. “No one has.” She licked her lips. “You want that? I’ll let you do it. Anything, Michael.” She grabbed my hand. “I’m so sorry. It was such a mistake.”

The church doors banged open. Kitty’s excited footsteps drew my attention. My fourteen-year-old daughter, her body petite, her breasts little budding mounds, raced forward. Blonde pigtails streamed behind her. The cop’s handcuffs dangled from her right hand. She held it up like a trophy as she ran.

“Daddy!” she jumped to me, landing proud like a gymnast at the end of her routine. She threw her arms out, grinning at me. “I got them.”

“Yes, you did, Kitten,” I grinned, snatching them. I bent down and kissed her on the mouth.

She sighed into the kiss. Her mouth moved on mine while her sisters moaned in the background, noisily feasting on each other’s snatches. My dick ached so hard. I loved the incest of fucking my daughters, my own harem.

My wife, four daughters, and Crystal’s girlfriend Jessica. But I needed more for my harem. A god had appetites. And thanks to the nanites in the Halo, the source of my mind control powers, I had stamina.

“Anne,” I said, breaking the kiss, “hands behind your back.” My thoughts didn’t tingle one bit. My powers had her convinced she should behave this way. She believed it, my brainwaves overwriting hers.

“Yes, hun,” she said, turning and thrusting her hands behind her back. I admired her ass, firmer than it was a year ago. While I became obsessed with our daughters, she had gotten her body into better shape. Probably to attract my interest.

And when I didn’t give it to her...

Yeah, I could forgive her.

I slapped the cuff on her first wrist, savoring the ratcheting sound. “I’m going to fuck your ass so hard,” I growled, slapping the restraint on her other wrist, tightening it. “I’m going to break in that cherry ass with my dick lubed by our twin daughters’ pussies.”

“Yes,” she moaned, her voice so throaty.

“Good wives let their husbands fuck them up the ass, don’t they?”

“They do,” she said, wiggling her hips. “I want to be a good wife, Michael. I do.”

I looked around at the youth group. Most had cum, panting, faces flushed. Pina had cum dribbling down her brown chin, her nipples dimpling her top. Craig, the guy she blew, grinned like he won the lotto.

“Listen up,” I growled, forcing Anne down to the ground, bending her over the edge of the stage that the podium, and my daughters sixty-nining, rested upon. Her ass pointed at the youth group. “My wife cheated on me. And you know what happens to wives when they cheat?”

“Their daughters spank their asses,” Crystal, my blonde fifteen-year-old, said. She cuddled with her busty, black-haired girlfriend, Jessica.

Everyone else shook their heads or said, “No, Mr. Horne.”

“Spanking is the first punishment,” I growled, my dick throbbing hard. “But they also have to be treated as the whores they are.” I grinned, my dick aching so hard. “Anal whores. Guys, line up. Once I’m done breaking in her butt-hole, every one of you will fuck her whore ass and cum in her. Pound her. Give it to her hard. Show her how a whore is treated so she’ll never do it again.”

“Oh, yes,” my wife moaned. “Show me.” She wiggled her ass, sounding eager for it. Such a whore.

My thoughts tingled only slightly. After all the commands I gave the youth group and the minister, they were eager to obey. Kip even beat the boys to line up, his dick growing hard again. The teenage boys, sixteen and seventeen, all formed up, the girls watching, rubbing their pussies beneath or through their panties.

I loved having an audience. A god should be watched. I grinned, only hours ago just a scientist that worked out at the White Sands Missile Test Range. Now I had powers. I fell to my knees behind my cheating wife, my dick smacking her red ass.

She cooed.

“Beg, whore,” I growled, sliding my dick between her butt-cheeks while I stared at my sixty-nining twins just beyond her. Rosie and Lily’s breasts pillowed against the other’s stomach. They squirmed and moaned, devouring each other’s cunt with such passion.

“Fuck my whore-ass, Michael!” panted my wife. “Punish me for being a cheating slut!”

I thrust.

My wife groaned.

Her sphincter, as tight as Kitty’s or Crystal’s had been, swallowed my cock. Our twins’ pussy juices lubed the way. I slid into her velvety bowels, savoring the rough friction. Heat burned along my shaft as I plowed deeper and deeper into her.

“You’ll never deny me anything again after this,” I groaned, leaning over her, my eyes locked on Rosie and Lily.

“Never, hun,” she whimpered, her voice so thick as I pressed my dick to the hilt in her, feeling the firm swell of her toned ass. “Fuck my ass. Please, please. I love you.”

“I love you, too, whore.”

I drew back, shuddering at the tight grip of her bowels. The pleasure rippled down my cock. The friction burned and made me shudder. I gripped her hips and thrust into her, bringing another grunt from her lips, my balls smacking into her taint.

“Fuck her ass, Daddy!” Kitty cheered, bouncing on the edges, her pigtails dancing. She acted like a cheerleader. “Punish her whore-ass!”

I punished my wife. I fucked her hard, savoring her bowels finally wrapped about my dick. The heat caressed my dick. I grunted, slamming into her, my crotch smacking into her spanked ass. She gasped and moaned, squirming, writhing, bucking back into my thrusts like the whore she was.

“Oh, god, this is good,” she groaned. “I love it.”

“Anal is amazing,” Crystal cheered.

“Master’s cock feels so good in my ass,” Jessica agreed.

I groaned, savoring my wife’s ass, the people watching. I could feel the hard passion of the teenage boys waiting for their turn, most virgins. They’d get their first taste of a woman’s body as they fucked my whore-wife’s ass.

That sped my hips even faster. I pounded her, the velvety friction boiling my balls. My heavy nuts smacked over and over into her. I grunted and groaned, driving my cock into her with every ounce of strength I had.

I wanted her to feel it.

She did. She gasped. She moaned. She clenched her bowels on me as she bucked into my thrusts.

Rosie and Lily writhed, their bodies squirming, humping. Lily’s hand gripped her sister’s ass hard. Her fingers dipping into Rosie’s butt-crack. Rosie squealed, Lily’s fingers exploring, finding a puckered sphincter.

Penetrated it.

My dick ached in my wife’s asshole.

“Yes, yes, finger your sister’s asshole, Lily,” groaned my wife. “It’s so good. She’s going to love it.”

“I do, Mommy,” Rosie moaned between licks. “Oh, wow, Lily.”

Rosie’s own hand slid beneath her sister’s curving ass. Lily gasped, receiving her own anal delight.

I shuddered, loving the twincest before me. My strokes grew even harder. I rammed my cock so hard into my wife’s asshole. The pleasure burned around me as she gasped and groaned. My eyes rolled back into my head.

My cum aching to explode into her.

I seized my wife’s brown hair, pulling on it as I pounded her. She gasped, her bowels tightening on my dick. The heat burned around my cock. Pleasure rushed through my body. She squealed and groaned.

“Michael!” she gasped. “Oh, Michael, yes!”

“Are you going to cum, whore?” I growled.

“Yes!” she bucked up hard, her ass smacking my crotch. “So hard! I love your cock in my ass, hun! Keep fucking me and ... Yes!”

“Cum, Mommy!” Kitty cheered.

“She is!” I groaned, my wife moaning and gasping as her bowels writhed on my dick.

“Then flood her whore-ass, Daddy!” Kitty bounded before us, blocking my view of her twin sisters. My youngest jumped and hopped, her firm tits jiggling, pigtails flying. Juices trickled down her thighs. “Cum, Daddy, cum!”

“Cum, Mr. Horne,” a boy shouted from the line, eager for his turn.

“Just pump her full of your jizz, Daddy,” Crystal moaned.

Behind Kitty, Rosie and Lily gasped, their bodies writhing, cumming together. I watched them through Kitty’s spread-wide legs. I groaned, plunging my dick hard through my wife’s convulsing bowels. My heavy nuts smacking over and over into her.

I growled out my pleasure and erupted into my wife’s asshole. Cum pumped out of me into her ass. Her bowels sucked at my dick, milking my cock as I grunted. Dizzy delight washed across my mind. My body shook and heaved.

“Go, Daddy, go!” Kitty cheered. She did a high-kick, flashing her pussy covered by her soft down of blonde curls, her silt parting, showing her pink depths. “Cum in Mommy’s ass!”

I groaned, firing the last blast of jizz into my wife. She squirmed, her handcuffs jiggling as she panted, coming down from her own orgasmic high. I yanked my cock out of her, sucking in deep breaths. Her asshole gaped open, my cum swimming in her.

“She’s all yours. Fuck her hard,” I grinned. “But only her ass. A wife’s pussy is only for her husband. No other man.”

Kip took my place, the younger man falling to his knees. His daughter watched, her eyes so wide as he rammed his dick into my wife’s whore-ass. Anne gasped, her back arching, her tits rubbing into the stage as I moved to my twins.

“Have a good time, girls?” I asked, kneeling down beside them, my cock bobbing before them.

“We did, Daddy,” Lily moaned, staring up at me, her face smeared with her sister’s cream. “Mmm, I’ve wanted to eat her pussy for over a year.”

Rosie nodded her head.

“I got a task for you two.” I grinned at them.

“What?” Lily asked.

“Find me two virgins to fuck. I want more girls for my harem.”

“Are we in your harem, Daddy?” Rosie asked.

“Of course,” I told her. “You’re mine forever. Just like your mother and sisters. And Jessica.” I couldn’t break up Crystal from her girlfriend.

“Okay, Daddy.”

They scrambled to their feet, their large breasts heaving, and darted into the watching girls to pick my virgins. I savored my power, my wife grunting as the youth minster pounded her cheating ass hard. Kitty danced around the room, shaking her butt, excited and on the verge of hyperactivity.

“My daddy’s a god!” she sang. “And you’re all his whores.”

That made my dick throb. There were about ten or eleven girls here.

“Daddy,” Lily said, bringing Georgia Simpson with her, the cheerleader Crystal had the hots for. “Here’s my pick.”

“Pick?” Georgia asked.

“To join my harem,” I told her. “You’re my sex slave, and that makes you hot and wet. Serving me gives me so much pleasure.”

A shudder ran through the cheerleader, her red hair swaying, her green eyes flashing. She had big tits, soft and pillowy, almost the size of the twins. Pink nipples topped them. I licked my lips, her hand rubbing at her crotch through her panties.

“Crystal,” I called, “come play with me and Georgia.”

“Yes!” my blonde child groaned, hopping to her feet. The fifteen-year-old sprinted from her girlfriend.

“Crystal’s had a bit of a crush on you,” I told Georgia. “She’s wanted to go down on your pussy and have you lick her asshole.”

“Her asshole?” Georgia blinked.

“It’s full of my cum,” I told her, smiling. I fucked Crystal asshole while watching the twins’ strip tease.

“It is,” Crystal moaned, falling to her knees by us, her blonde hair slipping off her back. Cum soaked her butt-crack, leaking out of her asshole.

“Georgia, fall to your knees and lick her ass clean.”

“Yes, Mr. Horne,” the redhead moaned.

“Call him Master,” Jessica shouted. She crawled over, her big tits swaying. “Can I play, too, Master?”

“Please, Daddy?” Crystal asked as the redheaded cheerleader pulled apart her butt-cheeks and licked up my cum. “Ooh, Georgia, yes!”

“Crystal, lick your girlfriend’s pussy,” I groaned, falling to my knees, my wife grunting in the background.

Before I could ram into Georgia’s pussy, Rosie appeared with Kip’s daughter, Marybeth. The fifteen-year-old trembled, her short, black hair swaying about an elfin face, her breasts swaying beneath her top.

“I know she’s a virgin, Daddy,” Rosie proclaimed. “Right?”

“I am, Mr. Horne,” Marybeth said, her eyes staring at my dick pointing at Georgia’s fiery bush.

“Twins, strip her naked and play with her body while I enjoy Georgia.”

“Yes, Daddy,” my twins said, ripping off Marybeth’s PJs.

So much was happening around me. Girls were getting naked, rubbing each other. Michelle had her face buried between Pina’s thighs. The girl, once freaked out by a lesbian encounter with Jessica at a slumber party, now threw herself into devouring the Hispanic girl’s pussy. Kip Larson finished in my wife’s ass and a boy named Randy took his place. Jessica squealed, Crystal eating her pussy who in turn had her ass eaten out by Georgia, licking up all my cum.

I groaned, loving my powers. I rammed into Georgia’s pussy in a single thrust, ripping through her virginity. My dirty cock buried into her pure depths. She groaned into my daughter’s butt, her snatch cleaning off my wife’s ass from my shaft.

I grinned, loving fucking a virgin’s cunt after I’d been in a woman’s asshole. I groaned, gripping the cheerleader’s hips, and pounded her. Her firm ass rippled as my crotch smacked into her while her supple back arched. Her fiery hair spilled about her shoulders as she moved her head, lapping at my daughter’s sphincter.

“That’s it, whore,” I groaned. “You’re part of my harem. You love licking my cum out of any of my daughters’ or your fellow slaves’ bodies.”

“Yes, Master,” panted Georgia, her tight pussy clenching on my dick. She bucked back into me, her juicy snatch massaging my dick.

“Fuck her hard, Daddy,” one of the twins moaned. They had Marybeth naked, cupping the girl’s round breasts. The twins sucked on her nipples, making her squeal.

Kip watched my daughters play with his. I bet the pervert secretly lusted after all the nubile girls of the youth group.

I groaned, thrusting harder into Georgia’s snatch. Pleasure rippled through me as I used her, watching her lick and lap at my daughter’s asshole. I leaned over her body, my hands sliding up her side to her swaying breasts.

I gripped them as I groaned, “Shove that tongue into my daughter’s asshole, slut.”

Georgia obeyed. Crystal squealed into her girlfriend’s snatch. My blonde child tightened her butt-cheeks, pressing them against Georgia’s face. I shuddered, loving it. Jessica writhed beyond, her hands playing with her big tits.

I squeezed Georgia’s big tits as I fucked her, my hands sliding down them like they were a pair of udders. I found her fat nipples, pinching them. She squealed into my daughter’s asshole, her once virgin pussy clenching on my dick, buffing my shaft clean.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Georgia, you have such a tight, hot pussy.”

“Thank you, Master!” she moaned. “Oh, wow, I never knew a cock could feel so good in me. I heard from other girls ... Yes!”

I groaned in shock, her pussy cumming already. Her silky flesh spasmed and rippled around my dick. I plowed into her, loving her passion. She moaned and gasped into Crystal’s asshole. Her hips bucked, driving her ass back into my strokes.

I fucked her faster, savoring her massaging flesh. She kept moaning, squealing, cumming. My balls smacked into her clit. Every stroke raised the heat in my balls, bringing me closer and closer to a boil.

“Fuck,” I groaned, gazing around, watching the fun.

Michelle tongued Pina hard. The Hispanic girl lay on her back now, Michelle’s pale hands reaching up to grasp the Hispanic girl’s brown tits. Pleasure rippled across Pina’s face as she humped her teenage cunt into Michelle’s hungry mouth.

Randy plowed into my wife’s ass hard. He grunted, my wife squealing, cumming on the teenage boy’s dick. His face twisted in rapture as he flooded her whore-ass. Then he panted and pulled out of her. He gave Craig a high-five then stumbled past the line.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.