Memories - Cover

Memories

 

Chapter 3

We got home with the food; I used an arm to keep Mom from falling. She thought I was cuddling so she leaned into me a little.

Candy, who was trailing us, was giggling as she watched me get Mom inside the front door. After we entered she came through, took the food I was carrying – just as Mom slipped ... I caught her but I found my hand on her bountiful breast.

“Jim, oh Jim that feels so good – take me to bed, I drank too much!” she said.

I was told all my life that I looked like my father, and I picked Mom up off her feet and took her into her bedroom. She had a rather tight dress on, so instead of calling my sister – like I should’ve – I rolled Mom over, unzipped her dress and took it off of her. She was now in only a bra and panties. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

“Is she out?” my sister asked.

“Yeah, she must’ve had a lot of wine waiting for us,” I speculated.

“Did you take off her dress?” Candy asked with a bit of a tone in her voice.

“Yes, only her dress – I put the blanket over her, she called me Jim,” I mentioned.

“That’s sweet, Seabiscuit!”

We sat and ate a little bit of the chicken we got. I got us each a coke from the fridge and we were flirty while we were eating. She was eating some cole slaw and had a glob on her lower lip.

I leaned in and licked it off, turning it into a kiss – a real warm and wonderful kiss. We looked at each other and I got up, put everything away and took my sister to my old bedroom, which still had a bed and a clothes cabinet in it, but not much else. It was as far from our Mom’s bedroom as you could get.

“Stevie, before ... let’s go back out to Dad’s workroom for a moment, please?” Candy asked.

“Sure thing, beautiful,” I said opening the door to the room.

She walked over to the charcoal of Mom, and took a picture of it with her camera, then walked to the picture of me in the tux.

“Clear,” she said – the canvas went blank?

“How did you know to do that?” I asked.

“I just figured it might work – and it did.”

“Smart and hot – what a combination!” I said.

“Charcoal, Jim Knox on his 40th birthday,” she said.

We watched together as the event filled the entire canvas from corner to corner, putting balloons behind him and part of the banner we got that had said, ‘Happy Birthday, Dad.’

Dad was holding a bottle of beer, and had been crying due to the surprise of the day. I remember that day so clearly myself.

She stopped and took a picture using her phone of the image of our Dad.

I felt my hand being touched as we turned off the lights and headed to my sister’s room. Her bed was bigger.

We both undressed silently and crawled into her nice big bed. She looked at me and said, “I’m on the pill, Stevie.”

I looked at her lips while she said that to me, noticing just how pretty they were. I reached my hand over and lightly touched her lips hearing her make a most wonderful sound.

She put her hand on my face and said, “I love you.”

“Oh, boy do I love you back, Candy. I’ve been looking for ‘the girl’ all of my life. I even thought it was Dani, but she got so clingy and needy.”

“Like I said at your apartment, you’ve moved up from a Beemer to a Ferrari, Stevie!”

“Yes, I have,” as I pulled her up on top of me, and we kissed like I’d never kissed a girl before – but I’ve never kissed my sister before – Who knew?

She was kissing me all over my face, including my forehead, neck and all points in between. I was using my selective moments to kiss her mouth and eyes as I gripped her by her breasts, pushing her up a little.

“Oh, my big brother likes my D’s, doesn’t he?” she said.

“Yes, to my grave. I’ve always thought that you were the most beautiful girl I knew, but morality crept in my head. I left for college way across town, used the opportunity to move out and maybe forget the lust I had for my baby sister. But it’s back and I don’t have to fight it anymore – I can embrace it ... I can embrace you – all night long.”

“I think I feel Seabiscuit in the paddock, wanting to go for a run, is he a sprinter or an endurance racer?” she said.

“I’m known for my long-distance races, but tonight I might have to be something of a sprinter – you turn me on so much, Cassandra,” I said.

She reached between us and got ahold of Seabiscuit, “I can’t get my hand around him, ooohh – this is going to be fun.”

“If you’ll remember, Seabiscuit wasn’t a fast starter, but the way you’re handling him, I may have to come out of gates fast -- and hard,” I said.

I rolled her over and grabbed my dick from her and pushed in with a single thrust.

“Oh, my Jesus lord – that is a big boy you’ve got their big brother – Dani’s loss is certainly Candy’s gain.”

I started to take control and go as deep as she would let me. I had most of him inside her and she said, “Gimme more – I want more!”

So I gave it all to her and she was tossing and turning and orgasming all over the place. To keep her quiet I put my mouth on her and kissed her as I fucked her. She was truly enjoying all of this.

A week ago, I had no one – now I’m making love to my sister ... and my Mom may be in the picture as well – in the picture – an apt metaphor for our situation.

I started feeling my load coming from my balls as I said, whisper quiet, “I’m about to cum inside my little sister – do you want me to fill your pussy with your own brother’s seed?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.