Memories
Chapter 2

 

I went inside and cleaned up for an early dinner; salmon, mashed potatoes and salad – a staple meal growing up in the Knox household. If not fish, it was chicken.

Candy and I were exchanging glances all through dinner. Mom was talking a mile a minute about lots of different things – we both nodded when we thought we should and my sister and I cleared the table and offered to clean the dishes.

That made Mom happy, as she mentioned she’d be in the living room having an after-dinner drink.

“Mom, after we’re done – can I take Candy with me and load up some of my stuff to bring back here?”

“Sure, Steven – you’ll need to go to Candy’s as well, won’t you?” mom suggested.

I bumped into my sis and mouthed ‘say yes!’

“Yeah, Mom – that’s a good idea. We’re finishing up here, we’ll be back in about 45 minutes?” Candy asserted.

“That’s fine – I’ll probably be up waiting up for you two, be careful.”

We washed our hands, I grabbed Candy’s - saying goodbye to Mom, walking out to Dad’s work area, showing her the picture I had just made.

“Oh, Stevie – that’s so pretty, what made you draw that?”

“I’ll tell you in a minute, sis – It’s not locked yet,” I said. “Say, ‘Pen and Ink, the boy I’m in love with, in a tuxedo?’”

“No, I – I - I don’t think so Stevie – that could cause a whole lot of trouble!”

I said, “Watercolor, the girl I’m in love with, in a pink wedding dress?”

The picture from before went blank as I held my sisters hand as it redrew, but this time showing the color of her hair and her beautiful blue eyes – in a pink wedding dress.

She turned to me – having a difficult time breathing.

“Steven, I didn’t know!” her lip was quivering.

“Please say it for me?” I pleaded.

“Pen and Ink, the boy I’m in love with, in a tuxedo?” she said with a tear dropping from her left eye.

Her picture went blank as a new one started. I took her in my arms and started kissing my sister. We separated, and we both thought that I looked pretty good in a tuxedo.

“Oh, Steven – I’m ... so happy that you finally know!”

“Ever since you were fifteen or sixteen, I knew you were the only girl I cared about – what do you suppose we do about this – tell Mom?”

“You idiot – No, let’s go get some things so we can live in the same house together again.”

“Idiot – you’re calling the man you love an idiot?” I said.

We grabbed each other’s hand and took my car to my place. As we walked to my front door, Mrs. Allen – my next-door neighbor -- poked her head out and said, “Hello Steven, who’s this pretty girl?”

Candy started to say, “I’m his sis...”

“Mrs. Allen, you’ve been my neighbor for so long, I’m going to let you in on a secret – this is my girlfriend, and I’m going to go live with her for a while.”

“Oh, Steven – I knew you were bound to meet the right girl eventually. What’s your name, dear?”

“Cassandra,” sis replied, with a most marvelous giggle.

I got us in the apartment, and got a suitcase and filled it with all sorts of clothes - putting my bathroom stuff in a pillowcase.

I grabbed my sister around the waist and we kissed, like adults do. Her lips tasted so wonderful, and my physical reaction pushed against her. She pushed back, pushing me on my bed.

She pulled her blouse off and also her bra; releasing the perfect breasts I remembered from that day she was 16. They were still as perfectly round and symmetrical as I had remembered, but must’ve been a whole cup size larger now. She dropped them over my face and I relished in the enjoyment of the nicest tits I’ve had the pleasure of sucking on my entire life.

She moved down and just as she was going to unzip my trousers, there was a knock at the door.

I got up, and went to the door, opening it to my most recent girlfriend, Danielle – a redhead, also with beautiful eyes.

“Danielle, what the hell...”

“Steven Knox, I haven’t heard from you in over three months. I’d been waiting for you to contact me to go out. You don’t return my calls at all. Why not?”

Candy walked in, having put her shirt back on but not her bra. “Stevie, who’s the tramp, anyway?”

“Who the hell are you?” Danielle countered.

“I’m his fiancée, Cassandra!” she said emphasizing ‘fiancée.’

“I don’t see a ring?” Danielle contended.

“Who needs a ring when you got what Stevie’s packing,” my little sister said to the older girl.

I could tell Danielle was going to have a fit, possibly endangering my sister, so I said, “I’m sorry Dani, I should’ve told you that it was over -- it was for me. I’ve known Cassandra most of my life and it became real between us very recently. Again, I’m so sorry.”

I was through talking, and Candy walked up to me, as we put our arms around one another. I saw Dani give a weak smile as she turned and slammed the door behind her.

“What a bitch,” my little sister said. “With those looks she could get any man she wanted. Oh, big brother – you have so moved up in class from her ... now that you have me. You wanna make out for a while or do you want to wait until we’re back home?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.