Injustice II
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On completing his revenge in Atlanta, Max Hardtrick with his new friend Jill Kelley drive to her house in Charleston, South Carolina, but trouble isn't through with Max and follows him there to interrupt his relaxation and the study of Magic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following new character appears in this and later chapters:

Andrea Palladino

Formerly Adriano Zabarelli, il Palladino, minor Mafia Don, 5’-9’’ tall, 220 pounds, late 40s to early 50s, gray hair, blue eyes


We appeared in the field in front of Uncle Thad’s house to find that the sphere was in place, although it had been lowered yesterday afternoon, and I wondered what had caused them to raise it again. Jill was also looking at it in surprise.

“What’s happened?” she asked in a puzzled voice.

“No idea, let’s go inside and see,” I suggested.

As we approached the house, Uncle Thad appeared on the porch. He was carrying his rifle.

“What’s wrong, Uncle Thad? Why is the shell up?” Jill asked.

“Are you two all right?” he asked. “We were really worried about you. First you didn’t return last night, and then when we got up this morning, there was all of this news about an explosion in North Charleston. Later there was news of the discovery of a partly nude man who was found hanged near the site of the explosion.

“Later the story was changed from a gas leak to a bomb that caused the explosion. That was also when they revealed the existence of the bright green shells around a couple of houses,” he finished.

“Yes, we are fine now, but we did lose our hearing for a time because of the noise from the explosion. We had only finished the shell around my house a few minutes before those men crashed a minivan into the shell and it exploded.

“It took time to get our hearing back, so we could question the perpetrator that we pulled from an overturned pickup. We checked the other houses also, since there was a lot of damage to the houses across the street from mine. When our hearing returned, we interrogated him and learned some very useful information. We hanged him from a street light after most of the police had left for the night. That was at about 4:30 this morning,” she finished.

“Why didn’t you return then?” he asked.

“Because all of you would have been getting up, and we hadn’t gotten any sleep yet. We slept at my house and got up when it was too hot to sleep any longer,” she told him.

“We have been watching the news since we got up and found that you hadn’t returned. You two have really created quite a commotion in Charleston,” Thad told us with a smile.

“Why is the shell up?” Jill asked again.

“We didn’t know what had happened to you two and brought them all up as a precaution,” he told us.

“Well, we’re back and starved,” Jill told him.

“Grace has some food prepared for the two of you and has been keeping it warm. Go eat,” he finished. When we entered the house, Aunt Grania was there waiting for us.

“Are you to going to keep up this pretense of needing separate rooms?” she demanded on seeing us.

“Why Aunt... !” Jill started, but her Aunt cut her off.

“Don’t pretend that the two of you didn’t sleep together last night or this morning. You can’t fool an old married woman. I can see it on your face, Juliane O’Ceallaigh,” she told her. Jill looked at me for a second, and I winked at her.

“Yes, we want a room together,” she admitted.

It appeared that while we were eating, the news of our moving in together became common knowledge among the families, and that Jill and I were ‘seeing each other’ as one of the young women who had arrived put it, as they helped the two of us move to a room for two that afternoon. I did notice that Melany appeared a bit disappointed on learning that Jill and I were ‘an item’ as she put it.

It required a bit of time for us to get settled in the new room even with the help moving. We finally figured out where to put everything, but I was very careful about where we kept the money box, which eventually wound up in the back of a very deep closet on the side of the house.

On finishing, Jill went to help prepare the evening meal, but I was at loose ends and went to check all of the shells around the O’Donnells’ farms. They were all in fine shape, and by the time I returned to Uncle Thad’s house, the television was on, and there was a news program in progress. The program went to commercials shortly after I returned, but soon resumed the news.

“The story of the North Charleston explosion is still evolving, as the authorities uncover more of the facts. The initial reports blamed it on a gas leak, but now the local paper, The Post and Courier, is reporting that it has sources claiming that it was caused by a bomb and a rather large one. This follows on the heels of an earlier leaked reported by a local radio station that claims to have fliers from a group called the Anti-Magic League that claim responsibility for the explosion, and accuses the residents of the house of practicing Magic. This despite all of the government reports that deny the existence of Magic.

“In addition to this, early this morning, a man was found hanged from a street light not far from the site of the explosion. He had a sign on his shirt claiming that he was an “Anti-Magic Terrorist and Bomber”. The authorities are unsure if this is a copycat hanging, or if the Atlanta Hangman was responsible. Additionally when it became light enough to see, it was discovered that the house where the explosion took place was covered by a large green shell of some kind. Another house near where the man was hanged had a similar shell, and a third one some distance away had a third shell. All were around a hundred feet in diameter. These shells have so far resisted all attempts by the authorities to penetrate them. It isn’t known who created them or just what they are. As soon as more definite information is available, we’ll be bringing it to you,” the commentator finished, and turned as if to go to commercials again, but a few seconds later he continued.

“We have just received word that the man found hanged this morning has been identified as one Joshua Kenebec, originally from Maine. He was identified by his fingerprints as he had previous run-ins with the law. We’ll have more updates as they occur,” the announcer finished, as the station went to commercials again. We turned off the television.

“You two were pretty busy last night, it’s no wonder that you didn’t get any sleep,” Uncle Thad told us. He had come in during the program.

“Are you two settled in?” he asked next becoming more serious.

“Yes,” Jill told him.

“Good, there is work to be done in the morning. Get a good night’s sleep,” he told us before leaving to wash up for the evening meal.

The next four weeks were filled with work for both of us. Jill worked in the house and the family garden. I helped where I could doing everything from weeding the fields with spells, to working on the equipment, and repairing the various buildings on the farms of the O’Donnell’s. There were trips to Calisa’s house to keep her supplied with food and other items. There were a few trips to Franklin for supplies, and to Aquone for services on Sundays.

There were visitors also, usually on the weekends. The spell to repair machinery was very popular when Uncle Thad revealed it, and I made a tidy sum from those who could afford to buy it, though I didn’t over charge for it. There was also some trading of other spells for its use.

More importantly, there was the study of Magic in the evenings with Uncle Thad on most days. He was no longer surprised by my ability to use and remember any of the spells that he taught me. They covered a wide range of subjects from repairing a chair to the use of Magic for offensive and defensive purposes. Many of these spells I already knew, or at least knew similar spells which I shared with him.


While Max and Jill were enjoying themselves in North Carolina, il Palladino, Andrea Palladino, was one very upset Don in Elizabeth, New Jersey. In the office of the trucking company that he controlled on Saturday night, the 25th of July, he was livid at the report his men gave on returning from Atlanta.

“Why the hell are you back here so soon?” he demanded of them.

“We finished the job there, so we came back,” one of them said, before adding, “No one there knows anything.”

“What the hell do you mean no one knows anything? Where the hell is he? Why didn’t they know anything?” he screamed at the four men who had returned empty-handed. “What kind of ‘made men’ are you?” he demanded.

“Boss, you got to understand, things are crazy there right now. The cops and the Army are everywhere. Half the underworld types are in jail and the rest are in hiding. You can’t go out after eight at night, or before eight in the morning. No one wants to talk about what happened,” the first man, Gino, told him, but the Don was still furious.

“You need to understand the situation there, Don Andrea,” a second man, Bald Tony, told him in a reasonable voice. “With the elimination of your Nephew and his main lieutenants, plus the murder of the drug and prostitution bosses along with many of their men, the leadership down there was mostly wiped out. The few remaining bosses and the gang leaders have gone into hiding since many of their men are either dead, in jail, or in the hospital and headed to jail.

“There is no one in charge there any longer, and all of those remaining free are scared that they may be next, as this Max Hardtrick who was identified as the hangman also took out a number of those not affiliated with major crime or the gangs there. Additionally, no one has seen or heard from him in the past four or five days, and no new hangings have occurred in that time. It’s like he just vanished or moved away,” Bald Tony finished. Don Andrea looked a bit calmer on hearing this explanation.

Just as Bald Tony was finishing, and had calmed the Don down some, another man, Skinny Joey, entered the office with additional news.

“Don Andrea, do you remember that Kenebec guy who was working here with us for a while?” he asked.

“What about that bastard? Those people he worked for sent him somewhere else without even asking my permission,” Don Andrea said in a displeased voice remembering the incident.

“The news was just on the TV that he was hanged in Charleston last night after a big explosion. The cops there don’t know if it was a copycat or if that Max Hardtrick guy from Atlanta was starting in Charleston,” Skinny Joey told a very red faced Don.

“Maybe that’s why those in Atlanta don’t know where he is,” Gino suggested in a very quiet voice.

“Tony, get in touch with our people in Charleston, and find out what is known about this,” Don Andrea shouted at his man.

“We’re rather thin in Charleston, but I’ll talk to some people there and see what they know,” Tony assured him, making a hasty exit before the Don could become any more upset than he already was.

It turned out that the television news programs and the internet were more productive sources of information than Tony’s sources in Charleston. The Don remained unhappy for the next several months as there was no further news of Max Hardtrick in that time.


There was, however, still one further act to be played out in Atlanta. The curfew was canceled by the Governor at 8:00 AM on Monday morning, the 27th of July, and the National Guard was withdrawn that morning. Things remained quiet for several days following that with no more trouble than the normal traffic accidents, medical emergencies, and accidental fires that any large city experiences.

On the evening of Thursday, the 30th of July, the remaining gangs, gangbangers, and protesters emerged to start trouble. They had been egged on by those gangsters and radical separatists whose leaders Max had hanged earlier that month. These were the same ones behind much of the original trouble that had led to the curfew.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.