Injustice II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On completing his revenge in Atlanta, Max Hardtrick with his new friend Jill Kelley drive to her house in Charleston, South Carolina, but trouble isn't through with Max and follows him there to interrupt his relaxation and the study of Magic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The bed in the room assigned to me was definitely too small for my 6’-4’’ frame. I used a spell to stretch it and the mattress an extra six inches so it would be more comfortable to sleep on, but it wouldn’t be weakened much, as I do weigh two hundred and forty pounds or so. It was a much better fit when I lay down on it. Also, it was fortunate that we had showered at Jill’s house before returning here, as I had no idea where the bathroom was.

Farmers get up early, and I was awakened at five in the morning by the young man who had showed me to my room initially. I had a question for him first thing.

“Where is the bathroom?”

“It’s on the second floor. You’ll need to wear clothes, as there are women folks on the second floor,” he informed me. I had shrugged into some pants on awakening and had slept in my T-shirt and drawers, so I was quickly ready to follow him down to the bathroom.

Naturally, it was already in use, and we needed to wait until the women and girls in there were finished before entering. Several of the other males had arrived while we waited, and we all entered together. To my surprise, there was a long, trough type urinal along one wall, and four of us at a time lined up along it to relieve ourselves. I hadn’t seen anything like it except in really old Army barracks when I first entered the service. It was just what was needed for the many people occupying this large house with only one bathroom. I had grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste before leaving the room, and brushed my teeth and washed my face before returning to the room to finish dressing.

My young guide had departed while I waited, but I easily found my way back to the room, finished dressing, and headed downstairs to see where breakfast was. I met Jill in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs. She was smiling.

“Did you find everything okay?” she asked.

“Yes, I had a guide to the bathroom which was a bit busy,” I told her.

“There are a lot of people here presently because of us. Usually there are only a few youngsters and my Aunt and Uncle. With us staying here, they have my male Cousins here as well as extra youngsters to help with the chores plus some of the older unmarried girls to help out,” she told me and paused. “You’ll need to help my Uncle and Cousins with the men’s work,” she added, as we moved toward the sounds and smells of people eating.

We shortly entered the huge kitchen. It held two large stoves, the huge refrigerator / freezer that we had seen last night, as well as two large sinks for washing dishes, pots, pans, and other items. There were also two long tables. One had men and boys at it eating, and the other one held the women and girls. Jill went to sit with her cousins and nieces. I noticed that Melany was there, but there was no sign of Calisa.

Uncle Thad saw me standing in the doorway and waved me over to an empty chair next to him, where he sat at the head of the table. Many of those there were nearly finished their breakfasts when I sat down.

“You’re not too late, Max,” he said around a mouth full of ham and eggs. A young girl brought me a large plate with ham, eggs, and toast on it. The toast was from homemade bread sliced thick. There was a large coffee pot on the table and a pitcher of juice, but it wasn’t orange juice. There was a nearly empty jar of Apple Butter there also. Unfortunately, there wasn’t even enough left in it to butter even one slice of toast, though I tried.

“Here, young man, you can start this one after you open the jar,” Aunt Grania told me and handed me a full jar of homemade Apple Butter. It didn’t take long for me to break the vacuum seal on the jar and open it. Inside was the thickest, creamiest, tastiest Apple Butter that I had tasted in a long, long time.

“You like Apple Butter?” Jill’s Aunt asked as I savored the thickly spread delight on the homemade bread. It was delicious!

“Yes ma’am, I love Apple Butter, and this is the best that I have tasted in a long while. The store bought varieties just aren’t as good, and they need to be refrigerated to keep,” I told her.

“This jar is about four or five years old, and it won’t last long with all of these folks here,” she told me with a little smile at my remarks about her Apple Butter.

“Go on and eat your breakfast. There isn’t any snacking here like in the city, and lunch won’t be until noontime,” she told me before moving back to what she had been doing. I dug into the rest of the food on my plate. Uncle Thad sat with me and had a second cup of coffee while I ate. The others had all finished and departed. I had a question for him.

“Exactly where in North Carolina are we?” I asked, having no idea where I was in relation to the rest of the state.

“You’re in Macon County in western North Carolina. It’s right on the Georgia / North Carolina line. We’re near the Nantahala River and not far from the Appalachian Trail. Those are the Nantahala Mountains you see behind us. We usually drive into Franklin for supplies,” he told me.

“May I presume that you don’t get a lot of visitors out this way?” I asked.

“No not strangers, but we have local people who stop in to visit on Sundays and sometimes on holidays. We go to church over to Aquone some Sundays. The Women folks are big on attending church regular,” he told me before finishing his coffee just as I was finishing my own breakfast.

“There’s plenty to do,” he told me following that rising from his chair, and I followed him out of the kitchen by the back door.

We soon arrived at one of the sheds behind the house where Roderick and Patrick were working on one of the tractors by the light of a kerosene lamp. Roderick kicked one of its big tires as we entered and had a look of disgust on his face.

“We can’t get it to run,” he told his Father.

“Damn,” the older man said also in disgust.

“May I look at it?” I asked.

“Why not?” Patrick said, also in a disgusted voice.

The tractor was very old and had seen better days, but it was built like a lump of iron and steel, not out of aluminum and plastic like modern ones. There shouldn’t be a lot that could go wrong with it. I’d had a lot of success getting stubborn Army equipment to work while on active duty, and looked things over before deciding that I had no idea why it didn’t work, but I did know a spell that I had devised myself that worked fairly well on even the built by the lowest bidder equipment that the Army purchased. I cast the spell while drawing its glyph on the tractor’s frame, and it started right up surprising everyone but me.

“How did you do that? What did we miss?” Roderick asked on recovering from his surprise.

“He used a spell. I felt it, but don’t know the spell, it’s a new one to me,” Uncle Thad told his Sons.

“Will it work on all of our equipment?” Patrick asked.

“Once I figured it out, it worked on most of the Army’s equipment except electronic things. They got fried by the use of too much Magic,” I told them before giving them the spell and its glyph.

“And you developed that by yourself?” Uncle Thad asked.

“Yes, it took a while to refine it to where it would work on most equipment,” I told him.

“You know that’s prime trading material for the next time some of the other Magic users stop by. You can make a pretty penny with that spell,” Uncle Thad told me with a big smile on his face.

“You trade Magic Spells?” I asked, not sure that I had understood him.

“Oh yes, we’re always working on something; a better cleaning spell, or a furniture repair spell. Anything to make life easier for folks. They are spread from one family or group to another for either different spells or traded for various items that someone might need. Sometimes even for cash if it’s a really important spell like yours,” he told me with a smile.

Having gotten everything here working, the cousins, Roderick and Patrick, each transferred me to their homes to look at and work on their machinery. They each had farms that bordered on their Father’s farm. I knew that much of western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee were National Forest lands and wondered just how much of what they were farming was actually theirs and how much was forest land. I only wondered for a short time though, as it really wasn’t any of my business.

I also noticed that there were what seemed like an awful lot of young children present at the various homes. This got me to wondering if the Cousins had more than one wife each. It was at Patrick’s farm later that I received an explanation after studying the children playing there for a time.

“Some of the children are my Sisters’ kids. Rod and I have two Sisters. Their farms border ours. Their husbands have the Talent, but not strong ones. Pa wouldn’t have allowed them to marry anyone who didn’t have the Talent. Their children have stronger Talents then their pas, so they can transfer. If need be, they and my Sisters could transfer their pas here or to Dad’s house. There are a few Cousins, like Jill, who are here also, but they are mostly the older girls,” he told me as we worked on his equipment.

By noontime, I was back at Uncle Thad’s house for lunch. Calisa was there, and she was complaining and worried about everything, but especially she was worried about her house.

“Are you sure that my house is still secure?” she asked as soon as she saw me.

“Calisa, it has been less than twenty-four hours since we moved you. After dealing with the two government agents last evening, I checked the wards around your house again before we left. They were at full strength. No one could get through them to do anything to your house,” I assured her.

“I’m still worried,” she continued. “Nothing here is like it was at home. Even Muffie wouldn’t come to me when I went out to that awful barn this morning. She was curled up with some large gray cat and wouldn’t even acknowledge that I was there,” she mumbled in anguish.

“Large gray cat, huh?” Uncle Thad asked from beside me.

“Yes, a large all gray cat,” Calisa answered.

“That’s the dominant Tom. Old Gray likes the ladies and probably gave your Muffie a workout last night,” Uncle Thad finished with a big grin. Calisa looked horrified again on hearing this.

Lunch consisted of roast beef, vegetables, homemade bread with real butter, and coffee. Following lunch, I went with Uncle Thad to look at the various fields. There were youngsters in them already. They were weeding the fields ... with spells.

“These are spells that we traded for. They weren’t cheap either, but they save a lot of work, and the youngsters can use them easily. We also have spells to keep the deer out of the crops. Again, they were expensive but necessary. Dang deer can eat up a lot of your crops over time,” he told me.

We were back at the house by four that afternoon to find Calisa crying again, and Jill trying to console her.

“I don’t like it here. I want to go home to my nice house and things,” Calisa was weeping as we entered the house.

“That’s not possible, Calisa. Those people could return with a bigger bomb or try something else. You couldn’t get out through Max’s wards either. What would you do there?” Jill demanded.

“I don’t know. I tried to get out through his wards before but couldn’t. Still I would be at home,” she blubbered through her tears. Jill looked upset upon hearing this, but Uncle Thad didn’t give her time to say anything, as he signaled both of us to follow him into another room, which we hadn’t been to before. It was just off the parlor and turned out to be the den from the desk and the bookcases in there.

“Does she have that fine a house that she misses it so?” he asked after closing the door.

“It’s just a small two story house with a basement. She does have a lot of nice things there,” Jill told him.

“What’s wrong with her then?” he asked.

“It was the one constant in her life after her husband divorced her. They never had any children or other things for her to form attachments to. She received the house and alimony in the divorce decree. She has never had many friends, and didn’t go out that often either,”Jill told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.