Dana Takes on the Basketball Team - Cover

Dana Takes on the Basketball Team

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 5: Becoming a Virgin Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Becoming a Virgin Again - A beautiful pastor's wife is placed in a position where she can't refuse being spanked by a client and humiliated by her boss. The spanking and humiliation escalate into having sex with members of the basketball team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts  

Jim was an inventor by nature. He had created a new medical procedure just for Dana, although if the trials were successful he could make a great deal of money from this invention. Dana wasn’t in any position to turn him down. The process involved electric muscle stimulation, active exercises, and minor surgery. The electrical stimulation and exercises re-tightened the vagina walls. Later he would add a topical cream that furthered this process. The surgery used micro-drops of surgical glue in order to graft an artificial hymen into place.

Minutes after Dana’s punishment ended, her first treatment began. The antique chair in the corner turned out to be some wicked home birthing invention from the Victorian era. I’m not sure how well it worked for the intended purpose, but with an ingenious modern, but hidden, addition allowing it to tilt backwards, it was perfect for Jim’s plans. Dana’s knees, heels and waist were secured in place with leather straps. Her legs were spread wider than she thought possible. The seat and back lowered, moving her knees up near her ears. Dana’s widely spread cunt was the lowest point on her body. Then she was tilted, in the same position, until her head was low and her pussy at table height.

The electrical stimulation came first. For future treatments, Jim had designed a model with a thin wire, to fit past the hymen. But this one had a large shaft with a knob at the end. It entered easily enough, given Dana’s current state of arousal. Nothing could have prepared her for the electric shocks to tighten the muscles. They vibrated and burned and aroused and hurt all at once. Cycle after cycle surged through her body. After 30 minutes the muscles had tightened so much Jim could barely remove the wand.

“You will return here every day for the next week to receive another treatment. I also have some exercises for you to complete. Within a week your pussy will be tighter than when you were a school girl.”

Jim provided Dana with a series of 4 small balls. “Place one in your pussy each morning, use your muscles to keep it in there all day. If it falls out, it will send a signal to my cell phone and you will be punished. After 2 days with one size, switch to the next smaller size. At the end of each work day, you will drive here for a booster treatment with the electrical stimulation. Do you take birth control pills?”

“No. Why?”

“If you did, I would have you stop. The hormones change your body. I want you to be as much like a true virgin as possible at our party. Do you still fit in your wedding dress?”

“Yes, I’m exactly the same size that I was when I got married.”

“Good. Remember, no sex, no toys, no masturbation until the party. I’ll know if you do, and the punishment will be far more severe than anything you have experienced so far. Have I made myself clear?”

“Completely!”

I was curious how Dana explained the braces to her husband. I never asked, and she never volunteered anything on the subject.

Dana was faithful to use the balls every day and visit Jim for the electroshock treatments. Her husband was so engrossed in his work that avoiding sex was easy. But avoiding masturbating was much harder. Dana rubbed her clit until she reached orgasm several times each day. Jim never said anything, so she figured he didn’t know.

At the end of the first week, Jim had a surprise for Dana.

“The walls of your pussy are plenty tight. But you still aren’t the same as when you were a virgin. I have developed an artificial hymen that is glued into place. It works exactly like your originally hymen. It will hurt when it breaks. You will bleed when it breaks. Unfortunately, for you at least, the pain and bleeding are slightly more than your original hymen. Whichever team member gets to fuck you first is one lucky man.”

The surgery used micro-drops of surgical glue in order to graft an artificial hymen into place. The skin like material shrank during the first few days to 1/3rd its original diameter, further tightening Dana’s cunt. The upcoming party would be the ultimate test of his procedure.

Dana was getting so horny. The daily trips to Jim’s house with her pussy spread wide aroused her. The sensation of constantly squeezing the balls in her cunt aroused her. Telling her husband no when he suggested sex one night aroused her. Rubbing her clit was temporarily satisfying, but it made her long for feeling something deep inside her, and that aroused her even more. The thought of those black basketball players with their giant cocks filling her pussy were almost too much to bear. Dana felt like her cunt was constantly wet with arousal. She was counting down the minutes to the party.

Finally it was time for the party. Dana put on her wedding dress along with the lingerie she wore that day. Unlike her wedding day, her pussy was completely bald and she skipped wearing any panties. She still wore the white stockings, the corset that made her thin waist look even tinier and her small tits look bigger. She didn’t wear the bra. The only reason she wore it for the wedding was her fear that the guests would notice her thick nipples. She wanted the ballplayers at the party to notice everything about her.

Dana’s body was very similar to when she got married. She was just a thin, perhaps even thinner. She was a virgin again, thanks to Jim’s treatments. But her body was also different. At the obvious level, her pussy was bald instead of hairy. Less obvious was that her fear of having a cock enter her had been replaced by a craving to be stretched by a cock.

She wore her wedding dress as she drew the first name. This lucky young man would take her new virginity in her wedding dress, just as her husband had awkwardly done just a few years before. She drew the name Darius.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.