Dana Takes on the Basketball Team - Cover

Dana Takes on the Basketball Team

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 4: Meeting the Rest of the Team

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Meeting the Rest of the Team - A beautiful pastor's wife is placed in a position where she can't refuse being spanked by a client and humiliated by her boss. The spanking and humiliation escalate into having sex with members of the basketball team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts  

“My husband hasn’t noticed the change in my wardrobe.” Dana realized as she dressed for work this morning.

“I’m not sure whether I should be glad that I don’t have to explain, or worried that he isn’t interested enough in me anymore to care.” She wondered.

The idea that the pastor of a church was the CEO wasn’t far from the reality. Just like any business, the person in charge typically worked longer and harder than anyone. Their church was struggling, particular the last few years. The membership was growing, but giving was down. Her husband spent an increasing amount of time at the church. It was ironic, as much as her husband taught at church about how important it was to put family before work; nothing could be further from the truth at home. He justified it because he was serving God.

“Maybe I’m just rationalizing my response to those young men.”

Her inner dialogue had been getting more intense each day. Thinking back, her husband hadn’t sat down for dinner together, other than special occasions, in months. Or maybe it had been longer than a year. Even when he wasn’t working late or visiting families, he would eat dinner in his study while he worked on his sermon, or the budget, or whatever else he did in there. They rarely went to bed at the same time. When they did, it was only because her husband needed some relief. Regardless of her interest or mood. There wouldn’t be any cuddling or foreplay. He would simply follow her to bed, climb on top, bend her legs back and thrust away. He usually finished before she even got wet.

“I could probably time it with a stop watch. I don’t even remember enjoying sex with him. I must have at some point. But nothing like I felt last week.”

She could sense the dampness growing between her legs. She was certainly more aroused now than she was with her husband. Her inner voice argued, “Slut. You deserve satisfaction. You are such a sinner. If my husband took care of me, I’d never feel this like this. Whore. It’s natural. What have you become.” She wanted to touch herself, but she always felt so dirty when she did. Besides, she was going to be late for work if she didn’t leave soon.

In two days she would be back at Jim’s mansion. He threatened, or was it promised, that she would meet the rest of the team. That this was the next step in making up for her error. At first she had dreaded that day. But as the day draws nearer, she finds that she has a growing excitement about it. Not the spankings she is sure to receive; although even the thought of those is more arousing than another boring romp in the sack with her husband. No, what she is really fixating on is the change to have another young black cock fill her aching cunt.

“Damn, I wish I hadn’t chosen this skirt” she said out loud as she drove to work.

It would have been fine if she were wearing panties. But her boss wouldn’t allow that now. Today she was wearing a thin, light grey Rayon skirt. Thinking about those well-hung, athletic ball players fucking her senseless with their massive black cocks had increased the dampness to a gushing flow. She felt like she was sitting in a puddle, which would mean that her skirt would show the stain. Strangely, the thought that someone else might notice excited her even more. On an impulse she decided to stop for gas even though she had more than half a tank. Instead of using her credit card, she walked inside and stood in line to pre-pay.

She had forgotten, or perhaps subconsciously she hadn’t, how many working-class men stopped for morning coffee at the gas station. Several work crews were in the station when she went inside and nearly every head turned. She could see men nudging their friends, who would also look her way. Unlike business professionals, these men made would blatantly stare instead of trying to sneak quick glances. She noticed how many men were checking out her chest and realized that without a bra, her arousal meant her nipples would be more noticeable than usual. She suddenly became aware of how full and stiff they felt. Several men made suggestive comments just loud enough for her to hear. Another accidently bumped into her in line, quickly squeezing her ass like she wouldn’t know the difference between a bump and squeeze.

A week ago such attention would have disgusted her. Now it simply added to her arousal. She needed some relief. She began fingering herself as she drove across the street to Walmart. Her orgasm built as she pulled to a secluded area of the parking lot. The car had barely stopped and she was shoving 2 fingers up her cunt. The orgasm followed quickly, but it didn’t begin to compare to what the young boys with their giant black cocks had done to her.

The stop at the gas station, along with the stop at Walmart, would make her late for work. Dana knew that meant she would be spanked when she arrived, but she lingered in the Walmart parking lot, gently rubbing herself. She wanted to expose herself to someone. She wanted to be spanked.

Dana walked straight into my office.

“I am 20 minutes late today. I’m here for my punishment before I start working. Do you want me to kneel on your desk?”

“That sounds like the perfect position for such a poor employee.”

Even though I only required her to lift her skirt for a spanking, Dana decided to undress completely. It wasn’t exactly a strip-tease, but she made sure I had a nice view as she undressed. She knelt on the desk with her legs spread wide, her chest on the desk, and her butt sticking out as far as possible.

I couldn’t help but see how wet and swollen her pussy lips were. There was even a little gaping to her beautiful little cunt. This gave me a wicked idea.

I removed the strap from my desk drawer and walked around behind Dana.

“20 minutes late means 20 swats with the strap.”

“I’m ready. I deserve it. And I thank you for helping me become a better employee.”

Without any warning, I took the first swing. SWAT.

“Thank you, sir” Dana said even before the red mark started to spread across ber butt.

I took my time, enjoying the view of her spread cunt before I gave her the next stroke. SWAT.

“Thank you, sir”

I had never required her to thank me, or count the strokes, of any of the other stuff you read about. But I had to admit that I liked it. And apparently the spankings had ignited something within Dana as well. I think her pussy was getting wetter and more swollen with each stroke I gave her. I tried to take my time, but I know that I was shortening the time between strokes as we approached 20. Dana’s butt was glowing red, but she hadn’t moved from her position on the desk.

“You should be ashamed of what a whore you have become. Your cunt is sopping wet from being spanked by your boss. Do you need to have your slutty pussy spanked too?”

“Please. I deserve to feel your belt on my slutty, married pussy.”

“Turn over”

Dana laid on her back and spread her legs wide, using her hands to spread her legs wide.

I brought belt down directly across her swollen pussy. It wasn’t as hard as I had spanked her butt, but it wasn’t gentle.

“One! Thank you sir, may I have another?”

I hadn’t decided how many time I was going to spank her pussy. I had planned on 2 or 3 strokes for fun. But when I heard her count, I knew that she expected 20. I suspected the remaining strokes could be a little harder. One after the other, 20 strokes came down on her spread pussy and through the tears, Dana held her position and counted each one in the same manner as the first.

I’m not sure if Dana sat down the entire day at her desk.

Although Jim’s party was nearly 2 weeks away, I knew he wanted spank Dana again before the actual party. When Dana arrived the next day, I sprung the news on her.

“Jim wants you to stop by his house tomorrow and meet the rest of the basketball team. I think you should make sure that the ‘party decorations’ meet his expectations. Take the rest of the day and shop for something ‘perfect’. Use the company credit card and spend whatever it takes. He is our most important client and we need to make him satisfied.”

“I promise I’ll do my best.” Dana replied.

Before she left the office, Dana decided to conduct some internet searches. She had some ideas, but she wasn’t sure what would constitute “perfect”. She saw images for plenty of good examples: librarian, teacher, nurse, and bride all seemed like options she could pull off well. Yet she kept coming back to school girl outfits. It was a little risky; at her age the librarian or teacher would be more natural. She stayed fit and looked much younger than her age. If she worked hard, she could make that look perfect.

She started with the outfit. The tight, white top wasn’t easy enough. But she wanted something that draped on her body more than the ones she had chosen for work. She wanted something thin and silky that would emphasize her small breasts and prominent nipples. While it would please Jim and her boss, that wasn’t why she was doing it. She wanted to be irrestiable to these young, black boys. She wanted them to fuck her silly. The skirt should be plaid, pleated and short. White, over-the-knee stockings and patent leather shoes would finish off the outfit.

“How can I look even younger?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.