Capture the Flag Bonus - Cover

Capture the Flag Bonus

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 14 year-old Xander witnesses his older brother Westin seduce his girlfriend. Xander gets kicked of the room just before the older teens have sex. Xander joins his friends later for Capture the Flag in park. Tomboy Taylor Wyatt, in a too small t-shirt and no bra, gets captured and Xander is the jailer. Xander follow Wyatt's seduction plan. How persuasive can the young virgin be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Taylor’s family went to a park on Lake Michigan for Labor Day weekend. Xander hung out around home, wishing he was with Taylor. He texted her half a dozen time over the weekend asking if her period had started yet. At first Taylor was upset with his obsessive worrying. By Monday she was starting to worry too. The ride home Michigan seemed to take forever as Taylor worried about her chance of being knocked up.

“Nothing?” Xander asked as he greeted Taylor with a kiss at school Tuesday morning.

“Nothing,” Taylor agreed.

“We are pretty well screwed by now, aren’t we?” Xander asked.

“Not completely,” Taylor said. Let’s give it another day or two before we panic.”

“OK,” Xander agreed. “I did some research on the home pregnancy tests. You can probably get a reliable result from one within a day or two from now.

“Maybe we could do an afterschool study session at my house on Wednesday,” Taylor suggested.

“I’ll let Westin know he has to watch Gabe that afternoon,” Xander said.

Teasing from their classmates slowed some after the instigators realized they couldn’t get much reaction from Xander or Taylor to the accusations. Still the rumors hurt when they heard them repeated.

Xander arranged things with his Westin to make sure he would be home for Gabe after school. It wasn’t hard to convince him. One report to Mom or Dad about how often Westin ditched babysitting duties would put him in trouble. His parents expected him to be there every afternoon, not the one or two a week he actually managed.

Xander promised Taylor to stop at the pharmacy on the way to her house after school to pick up a home pregnancy kit. The older saleslady who sold Taylor and him the morning after pill. She gave him a smile until he handed her his merchandise.

“I am sorry to see you here with this,” the lady said kindly. “How late is your girlfriend?”

“Two days,” Xander answered.

“It is time for this,” the lady said. “You two need to figure out what is happening and then deal with the consequences. The women’s clinic in Stanton is very good at helping with situations like this if the test comes up positive. I urge you talk to talk to your parents as soon as you know too. No young couple should face this without all the help they can get. Will you promise me that?”

“We plan to tell, if it is positive,” Xander said.

“Good!” she said as she rang up his purchase. He paid for it. “I hope all of this is a false alarm.”

“Thanks for your help,” Xander said as he left. He biked over to Taylor’s house.

Xander handed the box to Taylor when he got to her house. “How does this work?” she asked.

“I have no idea,” Xander replied. The two teens read the directions carefully. They seemed simple enough. Wet the tester with some of Taylor’s urine. Wait five minutes. If a red plus sign appeared, Taylor was most likely pregnant. If the plus sign didn’t appear, she was clear. Taylor went into the downstairs bathroom to start the test.

The five minutes wait for the result was nerve racking. Xander and Taylor cuddled and hugged each other while they tried to make small talk about school and their friends. Finally Xander say the clock flip to 3:40 PM, the appointed time.

“It’s time to see,” Xander said quietly as he kissed Taylor.

“I can’t do it,” she protested. “You look.” Xander tried to put on a brave front even though he was scared witless. He was the man, after all. He walked into the bathroom and checked the tester. It showed a distinct red plus sign. His stomach did a belly flop. He tried to control his urge to cry. The weight of the whole world had just crashed down on him and Taylor. He batted his eyes and tried to steel his nerves. He wouldn’t do poor Taylor any good if he fell apart.

Xander stepped out of the bathroom, finding Taylor outside the door. The two hugged. “I am so sorry,” Xander apologized. “This is all my fault. I got you pregnant. Please forgive me.”

Taylor stared at Xander blankly for about ten seconds. The beginnings of tears collected at the corners of her eyes. The two held each other for half a minute. “I am sorry. I am so sorry,” Xander continued repeating as they tried to comfort each other.

Finally Taylor sniffled and stared into Xander’s eyes. “It’s not entirely your fault. I wanted every bit of what we did that day. I loved it. I could have stopped you if I wanted to.”

“What do we do now?” Xander asked.

“We tell our parents,” Taylor said. “Why don’t you stay for dinner? We can break the news after dinner.”

“I guess,” Xander agreed.

“I am scared,” Taylor said. “How am I going to get through this?”

“You aren’t alone,” Xander promised. “I will help you through it.”

“Easy to say before things get hard,” Taylor said.

“I swore I would not be like my father,” Xander said. “I know I will do this because of how I was treated when I was little. I know how much it hurts a kid not to have his father around. Stephen Ferguson is my step- and then adoptive father, not my biological father,” Xander explained. “I was born Xander Andrews. My parents got divorced when I was about four years old. My father split and I have not seen him since the divorce.”

“You told me this story already,” Taylor said.

“I guess it is important to me,” Xander declared. “I will be here for you and for our child. I am NOT going to be like my father.”

“I am sorry you had to go through that trauma,” Taylor said. “Do you remember much about your biological dad? You were really young when they divorced.”

“I remember him playing with me when I was little,” Xander said. “I remember the family taking a boat ride on Lake Michigan, years ago. I remember bits and pieces from when he was around. I really looked up to him then. All of those memories are overshadowed by his absence from my life for the last ten years.”

“I am glad you are willing to be here with me through this,” Taylor said. “It helps my courage. I don’t know how I could get through having a baby by myself.”

“No possibility of getting an abortion?” Xander asked. “It is a legal option.”

“My family thinks abortion is wrong,” Taylor said. “Abortion is not an option. Adoption is a possibility. I don’t know if I am crazy about that choice, but it isn’t a sin to give the baby to grown-ups who can raise him or her properly.”

“What are your parents going to say?” Xander asked.

“I have no idea,” Taylor replied. “Nothing like this has ever happened in our family before. I have no idea. How about your parents?”

“I think they will be calm and thoughtful,” Xander said. “They don’t know that I know, but they faced something similar when my Mom divorced my biological dad. I noticed a couple years ago that Mom was noticeably pregnant in a Valentine’s Day picture taken three months after she married Stephen. Since then as I found out more about pregnancy, I realized Mom must have been knocked up with Gabe when she married Stephen. They married in late November. Gabe was born on July 7th the next year, too soon to fit in nine months of pregnancy. Actually when I counted backwards, I am not sure Mom and Stephen weren’t screwing before the divorce from my biological dad was official.”

“Wow,” Taylor remarked. “Still, what happened to them isn’t the same as us. They weren’t fourteen at the time.”

“True, but they should understand that things happen in the heat of the moment,” Xander said. “That is exactly what happened to us. We were making out and things got carried away.”

“What do you want to do until my parents get home?” Taylor asked. “We could watch a movie.”

“That would be cool,” Xander agreed.

They cuddled together on the couch in the family room and watched the movie. Cuddling led to some kissing and then full-out making out. Xander began playing with Taylor’s titties after a few minutes of tonsil swabbing. Shirts fell to the floor.

Xander was the first to realize the only glimmer of brightness the news that afternoon brought. “You’ve never slept with anyone else, right?” he asked.

“Of course not,” Taylor answered.

“Same for me,” Xander said. “We can’t get infected with sexually transmitted diseases. I can’t get you pregnant again. You already are. We can screw without bothering with rubbers. Pretty much whenever we want as often as we want.”

“Hmm ... true,” Taylor agreed. “Are you suggesting we take advantage of circumstances this afternoon?”

“Get down and get dirty,” Xander agreed. Clothes went flying. Soon Xander’s head was buried between Taylor’s legs. Xander brought Taylor to climax orally. He mounted his lover and began screwing. The coupling probably lasted about five minutes. Xander grunted and forced his dick deep into Taylor before spewing his load of semen and sperm into Taylor’s pussy.

The naked lovers cuddled and watched more of the movie. Taylor noticed the time was 4:30 PM. “Do you want to go again before my parents get home?”

“Sure,” Xander agreed. “No reason not to.”

Taylor took charge this time. She rode Xander’s dick cowgirl style. Xander enjoyed the ride and also watching Taylor’s titties bounce up and down as she fucked herself on his rod. He diddled her clitoris as she rode him. Taylor wore out after about five minutes of vigorous fucking. The two clasped each other and rolled forward so Taylor ended up on the bottom and Xander was on top. He forcefully fucked her until the pressure was too much. He flooded her insides with more of his potent but now unnecessary sperm.

The two cuddled for a bit, enjoying the sensual touches. A car door slammed followed by a second slamming car door. The two teens stared at each other, bug-eyed.

“Shit, my Mom’s home early,” Taylor gasped.

“Shit, your mom’s home,” Xander echoed. The two flew around the room, gathering up and putting on clothes. They heard Taylor’s eleven-year-old sister, Emily, drop her stuff inside the door and bound upstairs. Taylor’s mom walked back the hallway to the kitchen. The two kids desperately threw their clothes on, hoping against hope her mom would stay away long enough.

No such luck. Mrs. Wyatt walked into the family room saying, “Taylor, is your friend...” She stopped short when she saw the two teens, looking as guilty as sin.

Xander was trying to pull a sock on. His other foot was barefoot. His shirt was inside out. Taylor was barefoot too. Her blouse was buttoned but the bottom button was misaligned, with a spare button hole at the top but no button for the hole. Xander blushed with embarrassment at being caught.

Taylor decided to go for broke. “Mom, is it all right if Xander eats with us tonight? We want to talk to you and Daddy after dinner.”

“Talk to us?” Mrs. Wyatt stuttered. “Talk to us. Yes, that might be a very good idea. Does your mother know about this, Xander?”

“Umm ... no,” Xander said. “She won’t be home for another fifteen or twenty minutes.”

“OK, call her when she should be home,” Mrs. Wyatt said. “Xander, put your shoes and socks back on. Turn your shirt right side out too. Honey, re-button your blouse. You missed a button in your hurry. I will try to keep Emily from seeing what I am seeing. She is too young to see this sort of thing.”

“OK Mom,” Taylor agreed. The two teens redressed quickly, not wanting to get caught again.

Mrs. Wyatt head was swimming from finding her oldest daughter in a compromising situation with her boyfriend. Her only hope was that maybe she had caught them making out or petting rather than dressing after sex. She stopped off at the powder room before she started dinner.

The empty pregnancy test kit box was sitting on the back of the toilet. The tester was laying on the counter, its big red plus sign still prominently displayed. She plopped down on the toilet and took care of business, too stunned to say anything. No question now that her daughter and boyfriend were sexually active – and her daughter was pregnant to boot. It was going to be an interesting evening.

Xander called home and arranged with his mom to eat dinner at the Wyatt’s house. Unknown to the couple, Mrs. Wyatt arranged for Emily to spend an evening at her best friend’s house. She didn’t want her innocent eleven-year-old hearing the after dinner conversation.

Taylor and Xander kept out of sight in the family room until it was dinner time. Xander was petrified as Taylor escorted him to the dining room when dinner was called. To his surprise Mrs. Wyatt gave the boy a smile and was polite to him. He knew she knew he had screwed Taylor. Maybe the evening wouldn’t be as bad as he feared.

Mr. Wyatt was polite too. Emily rattled on about a project she and two girlfriends were working on together for art class. Xander wasn’t sure if Mr. Wyatt knew Mrs. Wyatt caught him in a compromising situation with Taylor before dinner. In fact, it took all of Mr. Wyatt’s self-control to maintain a neutral appearance. His wife had informed him about nearly catching Xander being intimate with Taylor and then about discovering the pregnancy tester.

When dinner was over, Mrs. Wyatt announced, “Emily, head over to Tara’s house this evening. Your father and I need to have a private conversation with Taylor and Xander.”

“As soon as I get the table cleared, Mom,” Emily replied.

“Taylor will take your turn tonight,” Mrs. Wyatt said. Taylor nearly blurted out, ‘That’s not fair, Mom! It’s Emily’s turn tonight.’ Wisely, she kept her mouth shut.

The foursome waited quietly until Emily had left the house. Mr. Wyatt stared hard at Xander and said, “I am deeply, deeply disappointed in you, Xander. I thought you were the sort of boy who would treat my daughter with care and respect instead I come home and find you’ve seduced her and...”

“It wasn’t like that, Daddy!” Taylor protested. “Xander didn’t seduce me. It started as a simple kiss after Xander asked me for a date. Things ... um ... escalated after that.”

“We got carried away,” Xander added. “You have two kids, Mr. Wyatt. You understand what sex is like. We didn’t plan on having sex. We got excited and went too far, too quickly.”

“You can’t tell me, the two of you never got carried away during sex,” Taylor challenged. Mr. Wyatt managed to maintain a straight face as he remembered the half a dozen girls he’d screwed in high school and college without protection.

Mrs. Wyatt couldn’t cover her emotions as well. She blushed. She thought back to her first time. It was with that hunky high school tailback, Josh McGhee. He’d been so sweet and gentle as he talked her into going all the way. He’d actually been a pretty decent lover, she found later. But he screwed her without protection at the worst time of the month. She had worried about getting knocked up for the next three and a half weeks until her period came – a week late. She had no idea how she had avoided pregnancy with that goof.

“So you do understand, Mom,” Taylor said. “Daddy?”

“I understand it can happen,” Mr. Wyatt admitted. “That still doesn’t excuse what Xander did. I understand about teenaged boys being horny. If you were on the prowl for sex, why didn’t you carry rubbers? Birth control is easy for teens to get now compared to when I was young.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.