Capture the Flag Bonus - Cover

Capture the Flag Bonus

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 14 year-old Xander witnesses his older brother Westin seduce his girlfriend. Xander gets kicked of the room just before the older teens have sex. Xander joins his friends later for Capture the Flag in park. Tomboy Taylor Wyatt, in a too small t-shirt and no bra, gets captured and Xander is the jailer. Xander follow Wyatt's seduction plan. How persuasive can the young virgin be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Xander bumped into Billy Smith about a block from the park. Billy waved Xander to a stop. He pulled his bike off the road beside Billy’s. The two boys stood straddling their bikes.

“So, how long have you been screwing Taylor Wyatt?” Billy asked.

“What?” Xander protested through his shock. “Where did you get such a crazy idea?”

“From standing at the edge of the woods and watching you fuck her in the meadow we use for a jail this afternoon,” Billy said.

“Shit! Does anyone else know?”

“Drew was with me when we saw you,” Billy said.

“You have to keep this secret,” Xander begged. “We don’t need the whole world knowing what we are doing.”

“This is massively juicy gossip,” Billy replied. “Why should I keep it quiet?”

“I don’t know,” Xander pleaded. “Cause you’re my friend?”

“There is that,” Billy agreed. “I need something. Tell me how you went from a tongue-tied fool who couldn’t even ask a girl for a date last spring to someone who could sweet talk a girl into allowing him to screw her.”

“I can tell you but I don’t know if it will help you get laid,” Xander replied. “It’s almost supper time and I have to get home. Why don’t you come over after dinner and we’ll ride somewhere and find some privacy. I tell you what I can then. Can you keep our secret until then?”

“I will,” Billy agreed.

Xander was quiet at the Ferguson family’s supper. Westin sensed his nervousness. No one else noticed. Gabriel, their nine-year-old brother, chattered on about things he and his friends did at day care that day. Westin asked Xander to stop by his room after dinner.

“What did you find out about the chick you nailed yesterday?” Westin asked after Xander shut the door.

“Everything is good,” Xander said. “She got the morning after pill this morning. Chances are only about 10% that I got her pregnant.”

“When is her next period?” Westin demanded.

“Um ... she said early September. Like the fifth, I think,” Xander answered. Westin did a quick calculation.

“Damn, that is too close. You have got to be careful if you’re going screw around with girls. Yesterday was right in the middle of her danger zone. You need protection if you fuck’em when they aren’t safe.”

“I got rubbers at the pharmacy today too,” Xander said. “Slim fit ones for protection.”

“Yeah, you’re still a little dude, aren’t you?” Westin said. “Make sure you always wrap your dick when you screw during their unsafe time.”

“When is the unsafe time?” Xander asked.

“Three or four days after their period ended is safe,” Westin said. “The next two weeks are the danger zone. The last week before her next period is safe too.”

“Thanks for helping,” Xander said. “I may tease you but you are a good big brother.”

“Be safe,” Westin said. “Don’t take more dumb chances.”

“I won’t,” Xander promised.

Billy Smith arrived about half an hour after the Fergusons finished dinner. Billy and Xander decided to ride down to the ice cream shop for shakes. They could enjoy the creamy shakes while they talked. The ice cream shop was a ½ mile ride from Xander’s house. They grabbed a booth and placed their orders. They made small talk until the shakes arrived.

“OK, now you spill the beans,” Billy announced. “How did you get Taylor to allow you to screw her?”

“Dumb luck,” Xander answered. “I will tell you what I did, but I don’t know if it will help you. If I try to ask a girl for a date, I will still be that hopeless klutz stuttering and babbling as I talk to her. I was able to talk with Taylor because she’s Taylor, not some girl I don’t know or understand.”

“You sly dog,” Bill responded. “Bag the only girl in our gang of friends. That was smart. But still, how did you convince her to allow you to go all the way? I figure kissing wasn’t too hard. I’ve made out with a couple girls. How did you get her to second base? I’ve gotten slapped a couple times for trying that move.”

“We just made out for quite a while,” Xander said. “I slipped a hand down to her breast and she suggested we take her shirt off. You need to understand. Taylor was horny yesterday afternoon. I didn’t need to coax her much to do what we did.”

“She was horny?” Billy marveled. “Man, we’re you lucky. Tell me blow by blow how you did it.”

“Take your time and use lots of foreplay,” Xander said. “You know, kissing, making out, feeling her up and then fingering and licking her pussy. It gets the girl ready for sex.” Billy spent about twenty minutes quizzing Xander step by step how the seduction played out.

“You have to promise me you won’t tell anyone what I told you,” Xander asked when he finished his story.

Billy raised his hand in the Boy Scout sign. He was a member of the Fox Patrol in the local troop with Xander. “I promise, on my honor, not to tell anyone about you and Taylor screwing.”

“Thank you,” Xander said. “You are a good friend.

-----oooOooo-----

Xander and Taylor talked in the evening and made plans for Wednesday. Xander came over after breakfast with his supply of rubbers. The teens spent the morning fucking and browsing on-line. They found a couple website showing sex positions. They decided to give some of them a try. Xander liked doggie style but Taylor didn’t like it so much. Both loved the spooning position they used just before lunch. The expected text from Billy Smith soliciting players for a game at the park came after lunch. Xander and Taylor both texted they were in. Too many guys were being dragged off to the mall for back to school shipping, so the gang wouldn’t get together that afternoon. Xander and Taylor were fine with that. They wouldn’t need to pretend to be jailor and prisoner. They could screw to their heart’s content.

They tried fucking standing up. Both teens could see where this could be useful if they wanted to get it on quickly. School was starting in a couple days and their long, lazy summer days were about to end. Speed might be useful if the need got too great. They ended the afternoon trying out cowgirl. Both Xander and Taylor liked this position.

Xander finally remembered he needed to get his Mom or Dad to drive him and Taylor to the next town to the movies on Saturday night. Over dinner he announced, “I have a date with Taylor Wyatt Saturday night. Mom, could you or Dad give me a ride to and from the theater?”

“Taylor? She’s nice girl,” Mom said.

“Cute too,” Dad added. “I am sure one of us could drive the two of you to the movies.”

“I could help, if you want,” Westin volunteered. “Emily and I are going over there anyway.”

“That would be fantastic, honey,” Mom said.

“Xander, make sure she doesn’t have a real early curfew,” Westin said. “I don’t want to cut short my date with Emily if she has to be home by 9:30 or 10:00 o’clock. Remind her parents she is a high school kid if they insist on an early curfew.”

“I will check with her tonight before Scouts,” Xander agreed. He called Taylor right after dinner.

“I am lining up a ride to the movies for our date on Saturday night,” Xander explained. “Do you have a curfew?”

“Daddy always wants me home by ten o’clock,” Taylor explained. “He has insisted on that since our group started doing group dates in seventh grade.”

“My brother offered to drive us,” Xander explained. “Could you get your curfew extended to eleven o’clock? Westin’s wants more time with Emily. He said you should remind your dad you are in high school now. Eleven o’clock or even midnight is a more common curfew for kids our age.”

“Give me a second to see,” Taylor said. She bounded downstairs to see her father. She batted her eyelashes at him. “Can you extend my curfew on Saturday night until eleven o’clock, Daddy? Our ride is going to the movies too and needs a later curfew time.”

“I don’t know if that is a wise idea, honey,” Mr. Wyatt said.

“We end up at the G rated kiddie movies if we have to be back by ten,” Taylor protested. “The ride back takes half an hour and none of the fun movies end before 9:30 PM. Anyway, eleven o’clock or midnight are more realistic curfews for high school kids.”

“You’re too young,” Mr. Wyatt protested.

“Daddy, I start high school on Friday,” Taylor said. “I am a high school student.”

“Who is your date?” Mr. Wyatt asked.

“Xander Ferguson,” Taylor answered.

“Xander? Xander is a decent boy,” Mr. Wyatt said. “I will allow the eleven o’clock curfew.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Taylor said before giving her father a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you!”

She raced back to her room and called Xander back. “Eleven o’clock is my curfew now.”

“Cool! I’ll see you after breakfast tomorrow,” Xander promised.

“I am looking forward to it,” Taylor replied.

Xander headed off to his Boy Scout meeting. He was the assistant patrol leader for the Fox Patrol, one of three patrols in their troop. They had an active outdoor program, going on campouts or trips every month. They spent a week at the local scout camp each summer. Now that he was fourteen, Xander had a chance for more fun. The troop was taking the older scouts down to the Florida Keys over Christmas vacation for a week of sailing and snorkeling at the Florida Sea Base. He couldn’t wait for the fun.

-----oooOooo-----

Xander and Taylor got together at his house on Thursday. They spent most of the day in his room trying out different sex positions and techniques. They screwed four times during the day. Taylor came half a dozen times, twice from just vaginal stimulation. The final sex act culminated in both kids orgasming simultaneously. They hoped to repeat that feat again. It felt spectacular.

Xander rode his bike out to the pharmacy after dinner on Thursday night. His supply of rubbers was down to one. He bought another box of the slim fits. He also saw personal lubricant bottles sitting on the shelf beside the rubbers. He had heard of personal lubricant before but never understood what you were lubricating. Now he did. He picked up a small bottle in case he and Taylor wanted to screw in a hurry. With school starting he suspected they wouldn’t have half an hour for foreplay every time they shared their bodies.

While the two teens spent their week screwing, a small zygote continued its slow journey down Taylor’s left fallopian tube. It continued dividing and dividing. The cluster of cells grew as it developed. Neither teen suspected their danger. Would the cluster of cells implant in her womb and make Taylor pregnant? Would it flush out, leaving them safe? It was best they didn’t know. There was nothing that could influence their fate. Mother Nature would determine whether they became teen parents or not.

The school bus picked up a cluster of sixth and ninth grade students at the corner at 7:12 AM on Friday morning. The school district always brought students in those two grades in to school a day ahead so they could get used to the middle school or high school. The ninth graders had a half hour in their home room, including getting their locker assignments. They had abbreviated fifteen minute periods for each of their classes, so they could meet their teachers and find out where the rooms were.

Xander was pleased to meet Taylor in his first period math class. They greeted each other with a hug and a kiss. About half the class noticed that Xander and Taylor were a couple now. Half a dozen other couples happened over summer vacation among the roughly 175 ninth graders starting at Robert S. Granger High. Half a dozen more girls, such as Taylor’s friend Morgan, were part of couples, but with tenth or eleventh graders missing that morning.

Taylor and Xander ended up in the same science class third period. That would be nice. Their class had an early lunch after science, so Xander and Taylor could eat lunch together every day. They also shared the same seventh period English class.

Older students took the seventh period classes on a grand tour of high school building before bringing everyone to the cafeteria. They had lunch. Xander and Taylor sat with about half their gang of playmates and friends from the park at lunch. The whole group went down to the auditorium for a presentation by Principal Walden. They were dismissed and sent back home at 1:00 PM.

Xander hopped on his bike and pedaled over to Taylor’s house. He arrived a couple minutes after she got off her bus. His house was near the beginning of his bus’s route. Taylor’s house was near the end of her bus’s route. The teens retired to Taylor’s bedroom to practice their sexual gymnastics again. They fit in two rounds of intercourse before Xander had to go home for supper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.