First Creampie
Chapter 1

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ethan, Susan, Arial and Nancy all have fun while the parents are away! (This story has a minimum of proper sentence grammar, I wrote it by talking into my phone using notes. )

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I was only 15 a freshman in high school when my sister came home from eight years in college and changed my life!

Our parents were gone for the weekend to an Amway convention in Cincinnati, while we were stuck in Columbus!

It was about 9 o’clock on Friday night when my 24-year-old sister came home loud and drunk.

At first, I thought she came into my room by mistake, but she said Ethen, I’m horny!

I am 15, Susan, get the fuck out of my room I responded to her!

But I’m horny

What am I supposed to do about that?

You can fuck me that’s what I need ... everybody at the party was hooking up but there wasn’t anybody for me ... please!

You’re drunk, go to your own room Sue

But I’m horny and you are the closest thing to a man in the house!

I have been laying on my bed looking at porn and jacking off when she walked in. My hand was still on my dick inside my boxers when she first came into my room.

I had thought of her many times while jacking off, but I didn’t want her drunk because she would scream and accuse me of rape or something when she woke up in the morning!

Despite my admonitions, she started to undress very slowly I started working as my dick was getting hard and I started to jack off.

Susan, please leave me alone I’m busy!

With her now topless she said I know what you’re doing. I know what you do in your room by yourself all the time. I hear you and I’ve heard you call out my name. Have you come yet tonight?

That’s none of your business, you are my sister!

As I said this I took a very close-up look of my sisters 36Ds.

Saying No to her was tough, but I was having a conflict because she was my sister.

She got a hold of her tight jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped and drop them and her panties to the ground.

God, she shaves and it was perfectly bare and shiny. She was horny and wet,

Ethan, she slurred take off your boxers and fuck me please! I’m on the pill there’s no danger only pleasure I really need it and I want my brother to come inside my pussy and fill me up with his seed!

Now she was on my bed tugging on my boxers until she got them all the way off!

Oh my little brother isn’t little is he!

You are drunk and we are brother and sister we can’t do this!

Sure we can! I get on my back and you get on top and push that bad boy all the way up inside me and cum. I want you to come please!

If you are as good as you are hard you can fuck me all weekend. I’ll let you suck on my pussy and I can suck on that big beautiful boner you got and swallow every drop. Or you can come on my tits or in my pussy or even my butt.

I see you looking at my butt all the time. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want to fuck my butt and fill it up with lots and lots of your cum.

She took hold of my dick and put the tip of it in her mouth for a minute then pulled to say nobody has been in my pussy for almost two months. It gets really tight unless I have a big long cock in it as often as possible. Right now I’m so tight you could have a hard time even putting your cockhead past my tight entrance,

It was absurd how hard it was and how good her hand fell on my cock.

I was wearing down and she knew it. I have never fucked a girl before and my sister is so beautiful compared to the girls my age.

She moved from sitting at the foot of my bed with my dick in her hand.

Her blue eyes and shoulder length black hair were boring into my eyes and past my measly defenses.

OK I said. I never could turn down anything she would ask me to do for her.

She and mom could pass for sisters, same face, hair, butt and rack.

I have pictures of them both that I use to jack off with.

Giddy and drunk, she moved above and took my dick and very slickly dropped like a stone.

Sorry little brother, I didn’t realize how wet I was, she giggled

I was inside a pussy, not just any of my own sisters! She is nine years older than I am and I suddenly felt much older.

She began to rock back-and-forth and rollaround causing my dick to get even harder and expand at the same time.

I only have a 7-inch dick but it felt more like 10 inside my sister Susan!

Ooh, Ethan it feels so good! Do you want me to stay on top or do you want to be on top so you can fuck me hard and deep and cum inside your own biological sister? Doesn’t that turn you on. It turns me on knowing that when you come inside me if I wasn’t on the pill, we could make a baby, our baby. Isn’t that exciting?

But you are on the pill correct?

Get on top of me please Ethan?

I know the move so I grabbed her in my arms and flipped over.

The act of doing that causes even deeper penetration for a moment and it was at that moment I came.

Oh baby brother. That feels so good don’t stop don’t stop what you’re doing. I love it when boys keep thrusting after they come it feels so good inside!

I was completely satiated but I did as she asked!

Was that your first time Ethan she asked!

Yeah it was Susan I said pulling out running to my bathroom and getting a towel for my sister.

Thank you she said can I sleep with you tonight so we can fuck again in the morning?

Whatever you want I want!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.