Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating - Cover

Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

That night, in a repeat of the last two nights, my bed dipped and a cold hand touched my back.

“Daddy?”

When I rolled toward Cara, she came into my arms, smiled slightly, her blue eyes excited, and she kissed me.

The kiss started with lips touching. A brush of her tongue changed the kiss into sensual. I caressed down her back and fondled her ass, such a sensuous shape, and slowly became horny. The kiss deepened, tongues exploring, exciting, arousing.

My world narrowed to me and my daughter; a small world of erotic promises and illicit sex. Her knee eased between my legs and rose. Then I felt her hand brush against my erection over my underwear and a spark of desire hit me. It was her first intimate touch; my daughter touching my erection, accepting, encouraging.

I reacted. My erection strengthened, now hard. I eased the edge of her nightshirt up and caressed her panties. Our kiss intensified, active and passionate. Then, when I slipped my fingertips under the waist and inside, cupping her exquisite butt, the kiss ended.

Cara’s blue eyes studied me intently. Without changing her expression, staring into my eyes, she found the waist of my underwear, slipped her hand inside, and gently held my cock. I throbbed strongly at her touch. Her eyes crinkled with pleasure and she squeezed me lightly.

In a very soft voice, she said, “You’re really big, Dad. I used to wonder what your erection would be like. What it would feel like to hold you.”

The pad of her thumb caressed the tip sending shivers of pleasure through me.

“I saw you once when I was twelve years old. You were taking your morning shower when I walked in and I saw you naked, saw your penis.” In an almost whisper, she continued, “I went back to my bed and masturbated I was so excited, and I came so hard.”

A wave of excitement hit me, cock straining in her hand.

She smiled. “Does that excite you? Knowing that your little girl played with herself because of you? Masturbated dreaming of touching you? When I pretended it was your hand touching me, Daddy, I climaxed harder than I’d ever done before.”

“Jeeeesus, Cara,” I whispered, and kissed her hard.

She teased my cock. I explored the shape of her sexy ass, my hand inside her panties, her buttocks soft and cool.

The kiss ended.

“That night I touched myself again and dreamed about slipping into your bed while you were asleep. I played with myself and fantasized about sleeping with you. I imagined you waking up in the middle of the night and finding me in your bed. In my fantasy you smiled and kissed me. You wanted me, Daddy.”

Groaning, I kissed Cara again, tongue exploring her warm mouth, my cock throbbing. When the kiss ended, she continued.

“I touched my new breasts pretending it was you touching me. In my fantasy, you whispered you loved me and wanted me, wanted to make love to me, wanted me as your lover.”

“I do love you,” I whispered. “And, God, I want you, Cara.”

My daughter smiled gently, intense eyes staring deep into me. “In my bed, I played with myself pretending it was you touching me.” She rolled her hip away from me. “Will you touch me, Daddy? Feel how wet I am? How much I want you?”

Groaning quietly, cock straining, I reached down between us, eased her nightshirt up, touched the waist of her panties, and slipped my fingertips inside. I touched her warm skin, then the starting swell of her mons, and then, shuddering, I felt my daughter’s silky pubes. She lifted her leg and I explored lower, my hand covering her lush mons, and deeper between her legs. Cara’s pussy was warm. And as I cupped her completely, I felt her wetness, silken and slippery.

My erection pulsed as if close to cumming, and I could have. I was so turned on.

My daughter’s pussy filled my palm, her soft pubes tickling. I curled my middle finger and the tip slipped into her cleft, her soft labia hugging me. She was so wet!

Cara’s beautiful blue eyes stared into mine. My fingertip eased up her cleft and touched her clit. Cara inhaled. Her eyes narrowed and, astonishing me, my daughter shuddered. She was cumming! Her hold on my erection became a grip. I rubbed her clit gently and she trembled through her climax, soft and sexy. Her eyes closed and she whispered, “Daddy.”

I almost came. I’d never experienced anything like it; a woman responding so quickly to my touch. No. Not a woman. In my eyes, Cara was still my young daughter, beautiful and desirable.

Her eyes opened slowly. She smiled. “Much better than my fantasy,” she said quietly.

I kissed her lightly, her lips soft and warm and receptive. Her scent of Shalimar was stronger. Our tongues caressed gently. I still held her pussy. Still ached with arousal. Still marveled at how wet she was ... for me.

“Tell me more,” I begged. Listening to her sexual fantasy was such a turn on.

In a quiet voice, Cara continued. “I lost my virginity to you that night. I couldn’t help it. Playing with myself, I imagined you wanting me. I pretended it was you removing my panties when I pushed them down. I pretended...”

“Wait,” I interrupted huskily.

Removing my hand from her panties, I pushed the waistband down one hip. She raised herself and I pushed the other side down to her thigh. She let my erection go and pushed her panties off, then reached into my underwear and held my erection again, her thumb spreading precum.

“I pretended my finger was your erection, and imagined holding it, feeling how excited I’d made you, how much you wanted me.”

Cara pushed my underwear down. I kicked them off, my cock poking her when I rolled to face her. Her hand held me again.

Still looking into my eyes, Cara continued. “In my mind you were big, but not this big. You kissed me.”

I kissed her.

“Then you told me how much you wanted me, how sexy I was.”

“I do, Cara. I want you so much.”

Cara smiled. “In my fantasy, I rolled onto my back, holding your erection, and urged you over me.”

Cara rolled onto her back, her legs spreading. I moved up and over her, hovering, her hand holding my straining erection. Her knees rose to touch my sides.

“Yes, just like this,” she whispered. “You bent and kissed me, told me you wanted me more than anyone in the world.”

I kissed Cara softly and whispered, “I want you more than anyone in the world, honey.”

Cara sighed. “Then I pretended my finger was your erection and touched myself lightly.” Her hand drew my cock closer to her pussy.

The tip touched her. A bolt of excitement like electricity hit me. Hidden beneath the bedcovers, I could only imagine what it looked like and I responded with a hard pulse, cock flexing.

“In my fantasy, you looked at me with such love and desire. I could see your body trembling with excitement.” She smiled. “Just like you are now, Daddy.”

“Tell me more,” I whispered huskily. “What did I do next?”

In a whisper, Cara continued. “I touched my slit lightly, running my fingertip up and down pretending it was your erection. Like this.”

Cara guided my tip in a soft caress of her cleft. It’s lightness made my muscles tense and tremble, my desire intensify. She rubbed me up and down slowly, precum mixing with her wetness.

“Excitement made my body ache. My pussy felt hot and pulsed. I could feel wetness leaking,” she whispered, staring into my eyes. “Then I pressed your tip against my clit like this.”

Cara inhaled deeply. I pressed, her pussy warm. Fuck this was exciting!

“Then you whispered, “God, Cara, I want you so much.””

“God, Cara, I want you so much it hurts,” I whispered.

Cara shuddered, no smile, just intensity, desire, heat. “In my fantasy, you hesitated. I said, “Please, Daddy. Don’t stop now,” and you smiled at me.

“Then, I guided you down into my slit like this. I led you, positioned you, and said, “Please?” again.”

Cara positioned me. Her soft, slippery labia hugged my tip. My body trembled, arms shaking from holding myself up off her body.

“Then what?” I asked.

“I moved you from side to side and deeper. I could feel myself stretching. I could feel you when you touched my entrance.” Cara’s eyes narrowed when I did.

“I wasn’t scared. I didn’t care if it hurt. I wanted you, Daddy. I wanted you to be the first. And then you pressed. In my fantasy I felt you, so big. I felt you stretching my pussy. It was only my finger, but I pretended it was you.”

I pressed forward. Cara released me. Jesus I was hard! Her silky labia eased over my crown. The tip of my cock stretched her. I was about to have sex with my daughter!

Poised on the cusp, heart racing, I asked, “What happened next?”

Cara reached around me and hugged me. She urged me down. “You slowly laid down on me. In my fantasy I liked your weight. I liked how big you were, so strong. And then you kissed me gently and pressed in. You penetrated me, stretching me. I felt a slight twinge of pain and you filled me, Daddy. You took my virginity and filled me completely and it was wonderful.”

She looked at me. “Please, Daddy. Let me feel you inside me.”

Groaning loudly, I settled on my daughter’s slim body and kissed her. Her hands moved down to my hips, her knees cradling me. “Cara,” I whispered and pressed harder. Her entrance yielded slowly, an exquisite sensation. My crown squeezed in, her pussy so snug, resisting.

Cara exhaled slowly. “Yes, like that,” she murmured.

Easing back slightly, I pressed again and, with our eyes locked together, a velvet sheath slipped down my shaft as I penetrated my daughter completely in one smooth stroke. Jesus she felt good! Snug, moist, and hot.

My cock swelled. I was really having sex with my little girl!

Pausing, I asked, “Then what?”

Cara’s eyes closed briefly. Her pussy gently tightened as she explored being full. She opened her eyes and whispered, “Then you fucked me, Daddy.”

Dear Lord! I couldn’t get over how exciting this was, how intense my desire was, and how her words were driving me insane with need. My erection strained, swelling, aching. It felt bigger than it ever had and, as I withdrew from her and stroked in, pleasure flooded me. I did it again. Fuck it felt good!

We started moving together. Cara’s hands pulled my hips, encouraging me to penetrate her completely. I fucked my daughter slowly, each thrust exquisite and thrilling, illicit and exciting.

I kissed her. Cara responded, her tongue caressing mine. She moaned quietly, curling her pussy up to meet my thrusts. We fucked slowly, lovingly, enjoying an intimacy forbidden.

The kiss ended and my face found her neck. Cara moaned quietly, her hips undulating, urging me on. Her pussy was slippery and tight, an intimate velvet caress. My cock strained.

In my ear, Cara whispered, “In my fantasy, I felt you cum, Daddy. In my fantasy I felt you spurt inside me.”

My cock strained. I fucked her faster, the promise of sweet ecstasy stirring.

“In my dream, Daddy, you filled me up and gave me your baby, our baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.