Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Rachael topped up the gas tanks, gasoline vapors filling the air. I finished loading our gear into a small utility trailer, strapped them down, and hooked it up to my ATV. We were ready. The sun was rising, casting light obliquely over the land, topographical shadows slowly fading, the morning undulations flattening.

I checked the weatherproof GPS. It was functioning well with new batteries. In my back pocket I had a folded paper map. Technology has a habit of failing at the wrong moment and, if on my own I wouldn’t care, but this was my granddaughter so I was taking no chances.

Rachael straddled her ATV and put her helmet on. She started the engine and blipped the throttle. With an impish grin, she pulled the faceplate down and took off, gravel and dirt spraying into the air, her rear knobbed tires fishtailing before gripping.

I shook my head and straddled the Yamaha. A minute later, I followed her away from the house at a more sedate pace.

She knew the way to the lake. We’d be going past it this time. Our trip to Mt. Wrightson would take just under seven hours. With her in sight, I let myself relax and enjoy the trip. I loved being outdoors.

Today, Rachael was wearing jeans and a plain white T-shirt, her steel-tipped boots on. But yesterday...

She’d worn a short skirt. I hadn’t seen it before and it was beyond nice. It was sexy. Turquoise, with white lace trim, the loose material managed to cover her to high-mid-thigh leaving her long, slender legs bare.

Rachael, demonstrating a conformist fashion style I wouldn’t have associated with her, had paired the skirt with a short-sleeved yellow top. Barefoot, with her glossy hair brushed, she’d been sweet, cute, and sexy in an innocent way. Contradicting her appearance, she’d flirted and teased me all day. She’d accidentally on purpose flash pale yellow panties at me, giving me enough of a peek to know her panties were those very small, string bikini ones that hugged her little pussy and only partly covered sweet buttocks I loved so much.

Rachael had been full of blinding smiles and giggles, showing a youthful, fun side, and every so often she’d approach, hug me, rise up on tiptoes, and we’d kiss. At first, I tried to play cool, but too many flashes of sexy panties wore my restraint down. The first time I groped her panties under her skirt when she kissed me, she giggled, shoved my hand off her ass, and danced away.

From that point on, I groped and fondled her with every kiss, cupping her sexy bra-less breast or slipping my hand under her skirt to fondle her pussy enough to tease but not satisfy. It was a wonderful experience to see desire emerge in her. It showed in her eyes, softening yet excited. It showed in her kisses, slightly more pressure and lingering. It showed in her posture, pressing herself against me harder and rubbing her crotch subtly against my groin.

The last straw happened mid-afternoon when her hand overtly rubbed my crotch as we kissed yet again, and I’d had enough. I’d been horny and suffering an on-again off-again erection that left dampness in my pants. Common sense took a hike, shoved aside by urgent desire.

I grabbed all ninety pounds of her, hefted her over my shoulder and, to furious but pleased giggles, I carried her to the bedroom.

She protested the whole way, “Let me go, Grandpa!” and kicked her legs playfully. I grabbed her butt and squeezed, growled a bit for the fun of it, and when I entered the bedroom, I put her down - face first, bent over the side of the bed.

She tried to wiggle away. I stopped her with a hand pressed firmly to her back.

“I’ve had enough, little lady. Time to pay,” I growled at her, and flipped the back of her skirt up exposing little yellow panties partially covering a scrumptious compact ass.

“Y’all have a fine looking rump,” I drawled, and slapped it lightly.

Rachael laughed until I fondled her ass and traced the dip of her butt crack all the way down to her succulent pussy pooching out from behind.

“Billy Bob!” she exclaimed loudly, wriggling anew.

I almost laughed. “Now calm down, pretty thang. Y’all more jittery than a newborn foal.” Grinning, I rubbed her cleft. “Yes indeed, a fine specimen.”

“Let ... me ... GO!” she yelled, squirming and laughing.

“What’s the safe word?”

She stopped moving. “We don’t have a safe word.”

“Isn’t that a shame,” I observed, edging the waist of her sexy panties down. The top of her butt crack emerged. I slipped my hand inside and caressed two stupendous, silky buttocks.

“Grandpa!” she exclaimed, wiggling to escape again.

“Nice. Keep struggling. It turns me on.”

She stopped suddenly. Finally, she looked back at me through the mess of her dark, curly hair. Her eyes narrowed. “You’re not planning on tying me up, are you?”

I glanced around the bedroom. “Well, gosh darn! I forgot the lasso.”

She grinned until the fingertip of my burrowing hand brushed her cleft. I touched silky dampness and shuddered slightly. Christ! Rachael’s horny! She fell quiet. My fingertip glided between her moist labia and touched her clit. When I did, Rachael exhaled slowly, her eyes closing, and my erection became uncomfortable confined in jeans.

Pulling my hand from inside her panties, I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper, my other hand still holding her firmly to the bed.

Rachael’s eyes popped open. She looked back at me and had me in a fit of laughter by saying, “Are you planning on mounting me, Billy Bob? Is Old Faithful up to it?”

I laughed so hard, tears started. I had to sit on the bed before I fell over.

Rachael didn’t move. She grinned. “Why did you stop. It could’a been interesting this way.”

Wiping my eyes, I gasped, “Jesus, Rachael. You’re too much.”

She smiled broadly, far too pleased. “You bet’cha boots, cowboy! C’mon. Giddy-up!”

Another wave of laughter took control. My stomach cramped. Damn! I hadn’t laughed so hard in years!

Rachael waited me out, smiling at me, her curly hair a mess. She didn’t straighten her skirt, leaving her sexy ass and panties exposed. When I finally calmed, drying my eyes, she wiggled her ass slightly. “Wanna?”

Flopping onto my back, I shove my jeans and underwear down, my erection slapping onto my stomach. While I kicked boots off, Rachael inspected my cock. She didn’t move, just smiled slightly as if she’d won some war.

Standing, I moved behind her, too horny to think. I admired her exquisite ass and sexy panties, then pull them down exposing her succulent cheeks and, Jesus, her pouty pussy framed by slender thighs, the gap so sexy. My cock strained up at the sight.

Without pausing, I knelt on the floor, pulled her small buttocks apart and kissed her cleft, tasting her, running my tongue between moist labia. God she tasted good!

Standing, gripping my shaft, horny as Hell, I asked, “Ready?”

Rachael wiggled her sweet ass and said, “Ride ‘em cowboy!”

That did it. I burst into laughter again, this time falling on top of her back. “You’re killing me,” I told her between laughs.

Rachael giggled. “This is fun. I haven’t heard you laugh so much since I got here.”

“I haven’t laughed so much in years,” I informed her. Then it registered. My erection was nestled into her butt crack, coddled by her sweet buttocks. It throbbed.

Rachael squeezed her buttocks and murmured, “Mmmm.”

Playfulness vanished in the blink of an eye. I kissed her cheek and rubbed my cock through her crack. Her scent of youth and a hint of lime filled my nose. She clenched her bum and I reacted, rubbing my erection against her. A hard pulse of pleasure hit me. Suddenly, precum made the crown slippery, the shaft dry. It was an amazing feeling; humping her butt crack, the crown caressed, Rachael so slender and young under me. I could have enjoyed it, continued, and cum. But I needed more, horniness now a powerful driving force.

Kissing her cheek, I rose off her, my cock jutting out. I admired her fantastic ass and, looking at it and my erection, it brought home how petite she really was.

Moving back, with her pussy swelling out from behind, I gripped my shaft and, bending my knees slightly, let the damp tip kiss her closed cleft. Jesus I looked huge! As wide as her pussy! Excitement raced through me, my cock swelling.

Rachael turned her head and looked back at me, smiled and wiggled her ass. Her pussy caressed my tip. I pressed forward gently and Rachael closed her eyes. I looked down. Fuck! Rachael’s cleft remained stubbornly closed, her labia bulging from the pressure. I gripped my shaft firmly, pressed harder, and made no progress. A side-to-side movement succeeded in prying her cleft open, glistening moisture appearing. Pressing, excited, pulse racing, I pressed again and made no progress. How had she taken me before?

Then Rachael moved her legs apart slightly as if forced by the bulk of my erection. My tip oozed into her cleft, her labia bulging around the flared crown. Fuck me it was a sexy sight! I eased back and pushed gently. The inflamed head was squeezed. I felt her entrance. And then I felt her pussy dilate reluctantly, as if resisting the massive intrusion.

Rachael groaned quietly as I penetrated her. It thrilled me. The ridge of my crown slowly, slowly oozed into her, her small pussy stretched obscenely. Suddenly, the helmet slipped into her, gripped tightly, so tightly. Rachael groaned again. I swelled, cock rigid, and she clenched her pussy bringing on a beautiful twinge of pain.

I couldn’t get over the sight. It was outrageously erotic; Rachael’s compact ass, sexy buttocks, and a thick erection penetrating her. Holding the sides of her gorgeous buttocks, I eased back slightly and pressed again, her vagina stretching, caressing me with velvet, so fucking tight. With gentle strokes, more and more of my straining shaft penetrated her until an inch remained, her buttocks teasingly close to my groin.

My cock swelled dangerously. Easing out, my shaft glistening, I reversed and buried myself inside her with a shove. A shudder of pleasure hit me. Desire raged like an out of control bush fire. I loved fucking her. Withdrawing, I thrust again, my groin nudging against her buttocks, the tip of my cock touching her deepest part. Loss of control was threatening me and I tamped it down. I wanted to watch this all night - me fucking Rachael.

Holding the sides of her beautiful buttocks, I started withdrawing, thrusting, fucking her slowly. Pleasure and excitement made me thrust harder, a bit faster, my groin bumping against her cheeks. I fucked her faster, shaft glistening, her vagina slippery yet tight, almost inverting as I withdrew. My cock felt tight, as if ready to split, and I wanted more. I wanted to look into Rachael’s face when I came in her.

Pulling out of her suddenly, her vagina gaped then closed. Rachael groaned. I turned her over.

“What happened? Are you done already?” she asked, eyes surprised.

Lifting her under her arms, I moved her up on the bed and followed her. “I’m nowhere near done.”

She smiled.

Moving between her legs, I gathered her knees. Rachael watched me with the same small smile, as if pleased by my manhandling of her; a sign of how she excited me.

Lifting her legs, I bent them over her, her knees close to her shoulders when I leaned over. Her smile broadened. She reached up to interlock her fingers behind my neck. Unaided, the tip of my erection touched her pussy. I glanced down between us and shuddered. Once again I was gifted with the unbelievable sight of my erection poised at her small pussy. Her baby soft, jet black pubes were so sexy. Hands-free, I pressed forward. Her slippery cleft bulged again, her cleft slowly parting to expose her clit. As I squeezed my cock into her, her clit dipped to kiss my shaft. In a smooth stroke, I buried myself in her tight pussy.

Rachael let out a quiet expulsion of breath. Bending further, I kissed her. She kissed me back, her tongue meeting mine. Without moving, we kissed with more and more enthusiasm. Inside her, my erection pulsed rhythmically and Rachael responded with massaging clenches.

Finally, I couldn’t hold back. Withdrawing, the head almost emerging, I stroked back into her. Pleasure washed through me. I did it again. Exquisite. I paused and pressed as deep as I could possibly go, rubbing my groin against her clit. Rachael inhaled sharply, her dark, beautiful eyes loosing focus. I did it again; a long slow withdrawal, firm thrust, slow rub, and Rachael sighed, her eyes closing. A pattern was set. I fucked her slowly, each time rubbing against her clit, and she started breathing faster.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.