Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating - Cover

Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

TO ME, RACHAEL LOST all vestiges of shyness about intimacy after our oil adventure. Perhaps, more than intercourse, touching each other, letting ourselves be touched, and finding sexual pleasure together had been more intimate. We knew each other’s body - every small nook and cranny. We’d explored in the light, not protected by darkness.

Maybe it had given her the last bit of confidence she needed - knowledge she could bring me as much pleasure as I could her. Or perhaps she was completely comfortable with me now.

Whatever it was, Rachael changed. Radically.

It was evident when we went to bed after our shower. Rachael turned and ordered me to spoon her, pulling my hand to her breast. It was evident the next day when she finally got out of bed and found me in the kitchen. She turned me, slipped her arms around my waist, rose up on tiptoes and ordered me to kiss her. It wasn’t a hardship.

But the real proof was later that day.

We were sitting outside late morning in companionable silence, the sun hot, when Rachael spoke. “Let’s go camping. I want to see Mount What’s-its-name.”

“There’s no running hot water,” I cautioned. “Or mattress to sleep on.”

“I don’t care. It’ll be fun! Come on, Gramps. Live a little. Be a rebel!”

I laughed with amusement. “Okay. Friday. The day after tomorrow. We need to go into town for supplies this afternoon.”

Rachael jumped up. “Why wait till this afternoon? We can have lunch in town. C’mon, move it old man!”

Like most things, Rachael took a real interest in camping gear. I’d taken her to the store to buy a sleeping bag. The first inkling of her weird shopping habits was the sleeping bag.

She liked the green one. That’s it. It didn’t matter that it was big enough for ten people. She liked the green color. Then she had to try it, climbing in and rolling around inside it on the floor, pronouncing her satisfaction. A brief argument that a smaller one would be warmer was dismissed by her.

I headed to the checkout and Rachael intercepted me.

“Look! Ice spikes for your boots! You strap them on,” she enthused, shaking them at me.

“It’s summer,” I pointed out. “No snow.”

“But they’re fun!” she insisted.

“No. Put them back.”

Rachael pouted and left, only to return with camping pots.

“Look! Aren’t they cute? They all fit inside each other like Russian nesting dolls.”

“I have those, Rachael. Put them back.”

“Are yours so new and shiny?” she asked.

“Put them back.”

She pouted and left, only to return with a propane lamp. “Hey, Gramps! Check this out! It’s a gas light. Let’s get it!”

“I have one. Put it back.”

“Fine!” She pouted again. “You’re no fun!”

The clerk at the checkout waited. “All done, Sir?”

“Yes. And make it quick before she comes back.”

“Hey, Gramps! This is amazing! Can you believe this knife has a spoon, and a fork, and a cork screw, and a saw, and a nail file, and a tooth pick, and five blades, and a can opener, and it fits in your pocket! This’ll be really useful.”

“No. Put it back, Rachael. All we need is this sleeping bag for you.”

Rachael pouted and ignored me when we shopped for food supplies. She refused to talk to me when we finally loaded the pickup to head home. The climbing shorts she’d wanted and I’d acquiesced to, hoping to placate her, had no impact. She’d accused me of taking all the fun out of camping. I wondered how stubborn she could be and how long she could carry it.

Not long, as it turns out.

She suddenly pointed out the window. “There’s the drug store we went to! I totally forgot about the condoms! We’ve gotta try them tonight!

“We solved the birth control issue,” I reminded her.

“It’s not for that!”

Now fascinated, I asked, “What’s it for?”

She grinned at me. “You’ll have to wait and see.”

It seemed her snit was over in the blink of an eye. Good trait, I decided.

“Are we going to blow them up like balloons?”

She laughed. “No!”

“Fill them up with water and have a fight?”

“No.”

“Then what?” I asked.

“Not telling.”

“I get grumpy when I don’t know things.”

“You get grumpy when the coffee’s too weak, and when your cigar drops its ash too fast, and when you run out of chives. Chives! Who gets grumpy over chives? I’ll tell you. You do! So be grumpy, Billy Bob.”

I grinned. “Okay. I’ll wait. But it better be good.”

Rachael watched the passing scenery. “Don’t worry. It will be.”

It was! It was the funniest, oddest experience I’d had in a long, long time.

Unloading the pickup, unpacking, and preparing dinner distracted me. It wasn’t until I was in bed waiting for her to join me that the condom comment came to mind. It was Rachael, in a tee and rather sexy powder blue panties, entering the bedroom with a box of condoms in each hand, that reminded me.

She studied each box, walking and climbing onto the bed. “This one, I think. It’s Extra Sensitive.” She looked at me and asked, “Is that extra sensitive for me or for you?”

As she opened the box and withdrew a strip of condoms, I suggested, “Maybe it’s extra sensitive for both of us.”

She smiled. “Good!” Tearing one off, she ordered, “Take your underwear off.”

I did, telling her, “I’m not erect.”

“No problem. You will be,” she informed me confidently.

“What are you planning?”

Kneeling, she sat on her heels at my side, looked at my flaccid penis, then at me. Smiling, she announced, “I’m going to give you oral sex - a blow job. I’ve never done it before.”

“We don’t need a condom for a blow job.”

“Yes we do,” she contradicted me. “I don’t want you to cum in my mouth. I smelled your semen and it was hinky, sort of chemical smelling. I don’t want to swallow it.”

I proposed a solution. “I’ll let you know before I cum, then you can stroke me off and watch me cum.”

“It won’t work.”

“Yes it will.”

“No it won’t,” she insisted. “I want to feel you cum in my mouth. See?”

With a laugh, I agreed. “So, make me horny.”

Her hand was cold when she started fondling me, defeating the purpose. I suggested, “Take your tee off so I can play with your boobs. It might help.”

Rachael pulled it off, exposing her lovely mounds. Kneeling, her breasts looked just a bit fuller, sensually shaped, and very, very delectable.

She continued fondling my flaccid penis, then my balls, while I admired her breasts. They really were delightful - shaped like the top of an overfilled small muffin, I decided. She was destined to have beautiful boobs.

“What’s wrong with Old Faithful?” she asked. “Are you tired? Never mind.”

Catching me off guard, she took my penis in hand, bent and kissed it. Then, in slow motion, she sucked the head into her mouth and I reacted, blood flowing at the sight of a fourteen-year-old with my cock in her mouth. Blood rushed. My cock swelled and slowly became erect, encouraged by a teasing tongue, a warm mouth, and actual sucking!

With my cock in her mouth, she looked at me and grinned, stroked my shaft, popped her mouth off and announced, “Ta-da! Told ya not to worry.”

Laughing at her unrestrained enjoyment, I caressed her bare thigh, then edged my hand up until I was touching her pantied crotch. She stroked my shaft. I explored the remarkable plumpness of her pussy and my erection strengthened.

Rachael bent and took me into her warm mouth again, bobbed her head a couple of times, then straightened and admired her achievement.

A please smile emerged. She grabbed the foil condom package and tried to open it. Still teasing her pussy, I watched as she struggled. A frown emerged. She wrestled with the package and it slipped from her fingers.

“Damn!”

Grabbing it, she tried again. It was obvious she had no experience with condoms, and it was very cute. Then she bit the package, tearing it open with her teeth. Pleased, she extracted the rolled condom and inspected it, turning it over and over.

Demonstrating her lack of attention in Sex Ed classes, she unrolled it and grabbed my cock. I stayed silent, enjoying the show. Everything she was doing wrong reinforced her youth and innocence, and I found it hugely attractive.

I had no problem maintaining an erection, either. Fondling her sexy lush pussy over soft panties was more than exciting.

Rachael tried to put the condom on. Unraveled, she had no chance of success. She couldn’t get the opening over my crown. Realizing it, she let my cock go and used both hands to pull it on. She managed to get the ring over my crown and the trapped air ballooned the condom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.