Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating - Cover

Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

RACHAEL STIRRED. SHE FELT strange. Something was different. In that special waking moment where dreams blend with approaching reality, she smelled him first - a musky guy aroma with a lingering trace of cigar smoke. Then she felt him, warm and large against her. Her senses kicked into high gear and she felt his skin against hers. Under her hand she felt his soft chest hair. Then she heard his breathing.

Something still felt strange. Dreamy thoughts ebbed and faded, and she realized what it was. She was naked. She could feel the sheet touching her body. Nakedness gave her a feeling of freedom, different and exciting.

Last night came to mind and she groaned at the memory. Holy cow!

Grandpa’s eyes opened, sharp blue. The edges crinkled. He smiled and said, “Morning.” His hand caressed her bare back. “Are you sick?”

“No. Why?”

“You groaned like you’re in pain.”

“I just remembered last night. You didn’t warn me it would hurt,” she accused.

“A good hurt, right?”

“After. But at the time, that last one almost killed me. I had no bones left. It’s like I lost control. Not nice.”

He grinned. “You seemed pretty drained. You fell asleep before answering me.”

“Did you ask me something? I don’t remember.”

He nodded. “I asked you what a multiple orgasm felt like.”

“Is that what sex feels like?”

Grandpa chuckled. “That was sex.”

“I mean real sex.”

“That was real sex.”

Rachael shoved him. “You know what I mean!”

A twinkle emerged in his eyes. “Which one? Like yesterday morning’s orgasm, or one of the three you had last night?”

“Jeesh! Four times in one day! I’ve never done that before! I’m not doing it again, either.”

“Why not? You seems to enjoy them.”

“I’ll die young.”

“But happy.”

Rachael giggled. Sometimes talking to Grandpa was like trying to get slippery spaghetti to stay on a fork. “I need to pee.”

“Go ahead. I’m not stopping you.”

Rachael looked around, searching. “Where are my clothes?”

“You weren’t dressed when you came to bed last night.”

“I’m talking about my panties.”

Grandpa searched under the covers, smiled, and held them up between his fingers. “Found them. They’re really small. I like yellow. Can I keep them?”

“No!” Rachael laughed and grabbed them, rolling out of bed and dashing for the bathroom, her bladder calling. She closed the door, sat and sighed as she peed. She still felt strange. Why?

It took her most of the morning to figure it out. She’d changed. Those awkward feelings she’d had about sex and intimacy were gone! She felt liberated and mature and excited. Sex was fun! How come no one ever talked about how much fun it could be? Why did everyone make it sound dirty and wrong and something to be ashamed of? Everyone, except for Grandpa.

She walked outside, around the back, and watched him inspecting his vegetable and herb garden. Tall, lanky and relaxed, he really didn’t look his age. Maybe the hair. Silver was better than grey - sexier.

She suddenly remembered holding his erection inside his underwear last night. Heat rushed through her, her pussy responding. Jeez, it had been so exciting to hold him! It had felt alive and warm and soft but hard. Her hand twitched at the memory. Grandpa’s erection had been much thicker than she’d imagined, her hand only just able to surround it. Her pussy throbbed. She squeezed her thighs together.

How could she be horny again after yesterday?

The familiar ache grew stronger. She wanted to be touched and kissed and loved some more. Yesterday had been the most amazing experience she’d ever had.

What would real sex feel like? Her and Grandpa? Grandpa inside her? Rachael’s face warmed up as she remembered how big his fingertip had felt, and his erection was much, much bigger! Could she even stretch that much? Wouldn’t it hurt like crazy?

She tried to picture it and couldn’t, but the idea of sex!

Horniness blossomed making her groan quietly. She felt a slight dampness in her panties, her breasts sensitive again. Damn! Damn!

Turning, she wandered off looking for something to distract her. When she spotted the ATV, her pulse jumped. Man, she loved riding it! But, even better was how the engine vibrated when running. Suddenly, she grinned. There was the answer to her horniness!

I STOPPED INSPECTING HERBS. Basel, thyme, parsley, chives, and sage were flourishing. The roar of the ATV was impossible to ignore in the silence of the hills. It echoed. Rachael was at it again. She was addicted.

I strolled around to the front and saw her riding the ATV in a straight line, going nowhere at a lazy pace. At least she had a helmet on. Then she leaned forward on the handlebars and rode for a while, still in a straight line. Where was she going?

Her head fell slowly, coming to rest on the handlebars as if exhausted, and the ATV slowed to a stop. She didn’t move. What was she doing? Was she hurt?

I took two steps towards her, worried, when she sat up, the engine suddenly roaring, and took off, dirt flying.

It occurred to me that if she took a tumble, those shorts - no matter how good they looked, weren’t going to protect her from serious scrapes.

She turned left suddenly, goosing the throttle, rising off the seat and leaning to counter g-forces. For just a second, both left side wheels rose into the air and my gut clenched. Dirt sprayed behind her. She raced back towards me, skidding sideways into a stop. Her faceplate was open, face flushed. She grinned at me and blipped the engine, revving it.

What was it about a waif-like young girl manhandling a big machine that excited me? She was very, very cute.

With another blip of the engine, Rachael took off. She circled around and raced directly at the garage. I winced. Skillfully, she brought the ATV to a halt next to the other one, switched it off and dismounted. Removing her helmet, dark, beautiful eyes sparkled at me. She gave me a huge smile and just like that, I wanted to take her to bed.

I was still suffering from no release last night and had been unable to shake the image of Rachael naked, a glorious young girl. She was so dam desirable. Today, there was something different about her. Rachael had changed, but I couldn’t put my finger on what it was.

I reached out to grab her and she danced away. “Gotta go to the bathroom.”

Desire slanted my perspective for most of the day. It affected my actions as well. I hugged Rachael frequently and took the opportunity to fondle her spectacular ass. She laughed brightly every time, gave me a look with a teasing gleam in her eyes, and smiled broadly, obviously enjoying my attention. I wasn’t trying to please her. It was me being selfish and horny.

Early afternoon, we headed to town. Some bug was eating my vegetables and I needed anything that would kill the invisible thieves. A food grade, atomic bomb-rated insecticide seemed fitting. I also wanted to go to the book store for more books.

Rachael teased me about that. She threw comments out like, “What does a book store look like?” and “You’re stripping the environment of trees by buying books,” and grinning at me, “There’s this new-fangled thing called the Internet, Gramps. You can get books electronically! Want me to show you?”

I let her rib me, enjoying her mood.

Then before we left town, out of the blue, Rachael asked, “Do you have condoms at home?”

Her question startled me. I hadn’t even considered birth control. I’d been too absorbed by the sexy journey we were on. “I don’t,” I admitted. “I didn’t realize you’re having periods.”

“That’s not why I asked.”

“Why did you ask?”

Rachael smiled. “I’ll tell you later. Can you pick up some? Look! There’s a drug store over there!” she said, pointing.

I decided, as much as I hated condoms, safety was a sensible idea. I had no doubt that, sooner or later, we’d make love and, man, was that an exciting prospect!

Rachael followed me into the store instead of waiting in the truck. I wasn’t ashamed about buying condoms. That was something I’d left behind in my teens. But Rachael had me chuckling, then laughing, then embarrassed.

“What’s the difference between lubricated and not?” she asked, studying the shelf.

“It...”

“And why does Ribbed for her pleasure make it better?”

“I...”

“Look! Purple ones! And black ones! How come there aren’t any sizes offered?”

“Because...”

“What’s Natural warming sensation mean? Does that mean it gets hot? Why do you need it to heat up?”

“Rachael...”

She pointed and continued as if not hearing me. “Look at this one. What does snugger fit mean? Is that code for guys with smaller...”

“Rachael!”

“What?!”

“We’re in public.”

She looked around, adding, “And alone. So what’s the problem? Are you embarrassed?”

“No. Just lower your voice.”

When she picked two packages up and, in an equally loud but deep, gruff voice said, “Get these two so we can see the difference,” I burst into laughter.

It was the type of laughter that made my sides ache. People peeked into the aisle to see what was so funny, and all Rachael did was grin at me. Damn, I adored her!

Turned out I did get embarrassed when we paid, just like a teenager again.

On the drive home, Rachael turned in her seat and informed me, out of the blue, “I want to play with your erection.”

The pickup swerved slightly, back wheels fishing back and forth when I inadvertently pressed the accelerator and we lost traction.

“Pardon me?” I asked, surprised by her openness, although, given her behavior in the drug store, I didn’t know why.

“I said, I want to play with your erection. I felt it last night but was a bit distracted at the time.”

Amused at her honesty ... That’s it! That’s what was new. Rachael was showing ease and familiarity without the tinge of shyness she’d exhibited when sex was the subject! This could be fun!

“I have to have an erection before you can play with it and, contrary to popular belief, guys don’t walk around with a constant hard on.”

Rachael smirked at me. “I can make you hard. No problem.”

Smiling with amusement, I teased, “I’m not some teenaged boy. It takes a lot more than a look to get me going.”

“We’ll see,” she countered confidently.

I wondered what she had in mind, and found out before dinner.

She interrupted my book and cigar by flopping into an armchair. When I glanced up, she asked, “What ‘cha doing?”

I waggled the book at her.

She ignored it and continued, “Why do people frown upon talking about sex? And when you do, adults react as if you’ve blasphemed. What’s wrong with talking about something that feels good? And why am I supposed to be embarrassed about it?”

“It’s...”

“And then they complain about how uninformed we are. What’s with that? It doesn’t make sense, does it?”

“It’s...”

“I haven’t finished.” She paused to take a breath. I grinned. She flashed a smile at me and said, “You’re different. You actually talk about sex. I like that it’s easy to talk to you.”

“It’s harder to talk to you,” I pointed out.

Puzzled, she asked, “Why?”

“Because you never let me answer your questions!”

“Yes I do. Go ahead. Enlighten me.”

I scratched my head. “Which question?”

“Why is it easy to talk about sex with you?”

I puffed the cigar, blew some smoke rings, and smiled at her.

Eventually, impatient, she prompted, “Well?”

“I’m demonstrating my answer.”

“Huh?”

“It’s something you might want to try. It’s called listening.”

Rachael sat, silently staring at me. She didn’t look amused.

After a few uncomfortable seconds, I asked, “Did I upset you?”

She shook her head, watching me.

“Are you sure? I didn’t mean it in a bad way.”

She finally spoke. “Well, I tried it - that listening thing. It’s boring. I didn’t learn a thing. So as I was saying, it’s nice that I can talk about sex with you. You make sex fun, which is good since I like it.” She grinned at me. “I’m bored.”

“There’re books over there.”

“With pictures?” she asked, her dark eyes sparkling with amusement.

I laughed. Rachael was mentally very agile. She had a brain working for her and it made her ever more attractive. I had no patience for dull companions.

Checking my watch, I asked, “Are you hungry?”

“No. I’m bored. I told you. Maybe you should practice using that listening thing you’re so fixated on.”

I let out another laugh, smiled at her, set the book aside, and stubbed the cigar out. Without an ounce of shame, I suggested, “Did I hear you say you wanted to play with an erection?”

“Uh-huh. Do you have one?”

“Nope.”

“Shame. It would’ve been fun.”

“You could change my lack of enthusiasm,” I suggested, hopefully.

“Too late. I’m hungry.”

“I’m not. If you’re hungry, you’ll have to make dinner yourself,” I threatened, knowing she didn’t enjoy cooking.

“Kay.”

She jumped up and left for the kitchen. Cupboards opened and closed. The fridge door was opened, then shut. She returned and slumped into the armchair.

“There’s nothing to cook for dinner.”

“You could use the ground beef for burgers.”

“I can’t make burgers.”

“You could warm the chicken mustard sauce up and serve it with pasta,” I helpfully suggested.

“Couldn’t find it.”

“It’s in the freezer.”

“I looked. It wasn’t there.”

“You could roast the pork tenderloin in an Asian rub and make some rice.”

Her eyes brightened. “Or you could! That sounds delicious.”

Grinning, I said, “Bribe me.”

Proving she was remarkably sharp, she immediately responded. “I’ll let you have those yellow panties you like so much.”

“Nope. What panties are you wearing now?”

I liked the way her eyes opened wide, then narrowed. “Plain old panties. They’re not sexy.”

All your panties are sexy.”

There’s a look females get when they start plotting. It’s a gleam in their eyes - conniving with a delicious hint of mischief that excites me at the unpredictability that might ensue. It’s quite thrilling, and Rachael had it down pat.

“So, if I show you my panties, you’ll make that Asian pork with rice?”

“Nope. Burgers.”

“But I want the Asian pork.”

“Are you wearing a bra?”

“Uh-huh. An old one.” She grinned. “I’ll show you my bra and panties and you make the pork.”

“Nope. The pork’s a lot of work. If you want it for dinner, you have to show me both and do it sexy enough to turn me on.”

Rachael pondered my offer. “How do I know if you’re turned on?”

“I’ll tell you.”

“Not good enough.”

“I’ll pant and leer,” I offered with a smile.

“I don’t trust you. Take your pants and underwear off so I can see you get horny.”

Interesting! Grinning, I asked, “And what if I don’t respond?”

“You will,” she replied with confidence.

“Okay. Here’s the deal: I’ll take off my jeans and underwear. If you get me excited, I’ll make the Asian pork with rice for dinner.”

Her eyes twinkled. “Kay. Strip, Billy Bob!”

It didn’t occur to me until I was sitting naked from the waist down how ridiculous it felt. I took my shirt off. Better. “Ready. Get to it. Be sexy, Rachael.”

Rachael smiled slightly as she stood. “I’m always sexy.”

It took less than ten seconds for me to know I was in the presence of a maestro. Rachael confirmed seduction was an innate female talent.

The moment she stood, her face changed, smile vanishing, and a sultry expression emerged, her face slightly downturned, eyes darker and mysterious. Her stance changed, a hip cocking, knee turned inward. Her fingertips played with the button of her cute, tight tan shorts.

It popped open. She moved her weight to her other hip and lowered the zipper, opening the fly of her shorts just enough for me to glimpse printed cotton panties inside.

She distracted me by slipping her sandals off. When I looked up, her fingers were slowly gathering the hem of her solid blue T-shirt at her stomach. Watching me, she lifted the hem exposing her navel, then her stomach, inching it higher and higher until the bottom of her bra appeared; just the edge. Then she lowered it, smiled at me, let the tee drop, and crossed her arms, grabbing the opposite sides of her tee.

She drew it up over her head in one move, dropped it to the floor, and paused to look at my groin for a response.

I exerted some willpower despite the allure of her simple cotton bra. Two small white triangles, printed with tiny blue and yellow flowers, did an admirable job of cradling her firm breasts. It was the small embellishments on the edges, decorative stitched loops, that almost made me react. On Rachael, her bra was anything but sensual. It was a young girl’s bra, chaste, no support provided, and because of it, intensely sexy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.