Dilemma and Surprise - Cover

Dilemma and Surprise

Copyright© 2017 by Sven the Elder

Chapter 2: The Surprise Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Surprise Continues - Overcoming our Stale Love-life moves to a new level

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Back home the surprises continue...

Writers Note: If you haven’t already done so, this story is the follow up to ‘Dilemma & Surprise’ and will make more sense if you read that story first.

As she made her bombshell announcement, Pat, looking into the camera, blew me a kiss and before I could say anything just said, “Bye Love!” And cut the connection.

As she got up off the settee and moved out of the shot, she left me ‘hanging’ in more ways than one. I glanced down at the Hotel bathrobe I was wearing and then wiped up the sticky mess that was left on my chest and stomach.

Surprised - utterly.

Bewildered - certainly.

Turned on - absolutely.

Upset - definitely not.

‘Welcome to the next phase of our awakening.’ Pat had said. My surprise was that my somewhat shy and unadventurous wife of many years had gone to this stage without further prompting and cajoling from me. She certainly knew of my desire to see her ‘make out’ with someone other than me, the only partner she had ever known, but that she had plucked up the courage to actually do so I found amazing. The fact that I was still as hard as nails and oozing still was a testament to that.

I got up and had another shower before going to bed, after checking the webcam of course. In night- mode now with no lights on it showed a silent, empty room. I resisted the temptation to call Pat back as I knew she probably wouldn’t answer.


Next morning was a rush to pack, have breakfast and check out of the hotel before my last day of meetings. After which I was going straight to the airport to catch the ‘red-eye.’ I hated the flight but with a follow-up meeting with my boss the next day before she went on vacation it was a case of needs must.


I didn’t have either the time or a chance to chat to Pat before I was on the Aircraft that evening. In any case, she could and would happily use her phone app to check my progress.

The flight was uneventful other than providing even more time to ponder on what might happen next. One thing was apparent, Pat now seemed to be firmly in control. I was, happily, on for the ride. I just hoped it wasn’t too bumpy...

The usual delays before and after landing left me running for the next train to get into the office,. At least once seated I had time to go through my notes on what needed to be discussed before I could head home for a long weekend off.


Dropped off by my taxi, I opened the front door and let myself into a quiet house. Pat was not about which was a little strange. I found a note taped to the Kitchen work surface:

‘Hello love,

If you’ve got in before me you’re reading this rather than being ‘attacked... ‘ don’t worry, I should be in very soon after you.xxx Pat xxx’

It being too early for a drink, I made a coffee and sat down quietly in the lounge. In the silence, there was a low buzz that made me glance up from my newspaper, and my eye was also drawn to slight movement. The tables were turned! Pat was using the home-cam to look at me.

Intriguing. What was she expecting? Or was she simply letting me know that she too could now use it? I grinned, stuck my tongue out and went back to reading my newspaper. A few minutes later I heard what I thought was Pat’s key in the front door and looked up into the eyes of a stranger.

“Hello Sven, I’m Jan. Pat sends her apologies, she’ll be along a little later, but right now she’s tied up.’

Jan, about Pat’s size in all respects, casually slipped off and dropped her light coat over the back of one of the chairs before walking into the room.

In high heels and naked.

Stark naked!

Short blonde hair and nothing else; shaved or waxed, I couldn’t tell and cared less. Her nether lips were aroused, leastways that’s a polite description. In truth, she was hot, open, glistening and ready. The sort of ready that produces an instant erection in any red-blooded male.

I stood up, conscious, very conscious, of my burgeoning and obvious bulge. I started to speak but before a sound came out Jan had reached me, put a single finger of silence against my lips and then kissed me. Rather than put her arms around me in a hug, she was undoing me, undressing me, and hell was she good at it. I was as naked as she was faster than I could have managed in the circumstances.

Jan continues to impress as she licked the tip of my cock, tidying up the dripping pre-cum that had appeared. Then she slowly and deliberately swallowed him. All of him, something that even now Pat could not always do. Size is a number, but I’m not small in any dimension, and she had just taken me all in until her nose touched my front. Wow!

The sensations as she swallowed and moved around me were quite incredible.

Slowly she moved backhand to let him slip out of her mouth. “Welcome to the next phase of your awakening... !” Was all Jan said. Then she pulled me down alongside her onto the floor.

She spread herself, the invitation to dine at the ‘Y’ unmistakable. At the back of my mind as I stated forward there was a fleeting thought as to whether Pat was still watching, but that thought was short as Jan pulled my head into her wet, fragrant centre of delight. Her sounds of delight and pleasure meant I was getting it right. Her taste, not unlike Pat’s, was stronger, sweeter and at the same time slightly tart. My hard, aching cock now more ready than ever for its quest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.