Mansion Lesvos - Cover

Mansion Lesvos

Copyright© 2017 by Mahir

Chapter 4: Canallinctus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Canallinctus - Upon receiving a mysterious letter, Mahila traveled over to the mansion of her admirer who stayed within the confines of Yoni chamber. Entering the canal of that mansion, she came across the beautiful sentinel and acceded to her sexual advances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Indian Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Indian Erotica   Slow  

Kumari’s Statement.
6:41 a.m.

She stood before me, leaning against the wall. Walking onwards, I could hear her shallow breathing as her big chest rose and fell in frisson. Those downturned eyes she had closed and full curvy lips opened without the utterance of anything, together with her thin Grecian nose and center-parted overflowing hair, uplifted the charisma of her oval face. The pleated pallu of her sari and the lustrous three-strand braid were primly draped over her left shoulder, with the swell of one breast in her blouse and the supple skin of her flat tummy exposed to my observant eyes. She had her arms slightly abducted on either side to brace her recumbent posture. The blue silk material fitted snugly around her wide hips and fleshy buttocks; the pleats, gathered and tucked below her tummy button, upheld the floral charm of her apparel.

The pink illumination of pleasure, emanating from my naked body, escalated as I halted; my eyes never leaving her face. The syrupy exudates of arousal trickled down my inner thighs as I reached up, teasing her left cheek with my fingers. Playfully moving them on her sweaty skin, I wrapped one arm around her slim waist and caressed her petal lips with my mouth. Sundari ... or Mahila, as she was addressed in the letter, gave out a short low moan. She trembled, without kissing and hugging me back. I let go of her lips, inhaling the womanly wafts of her perspiration and letting her warm breath pet my face. Showering kisses on her tender neck, I placed my hand on her left shoulder and clutched at the diamond brooch that had pinned her pallu in pleats. Snatching it free, I let the pallu glide over her button-up blouse.

Trailing kisses on her throat, I nuzzled into her partly exposed cleavage as my hand fumbled with the buttons of her blouse and opened it lickety-split. Her big round breasts spilled out of their silk confinement, lusciously jiggling around my face. I clawed at them, giving their firm flesh one playful squeeze. Yes, we were endowed with the breasts of nearly equal sizes. Licking my lips again, I ogled at her breasts. She stood still, keeping her eyes closed, letting me take advantage of her mouthwatering body. Each light brown nipple, like an eye-catching pearl, was set provocatively on the exact center of her breast. Trembling with desire, I parted my lips and clasped them on her left breast. Drooling and sucking, I took as much of her flesh as possible. Hearing a faint gasp, I drew more of her breast in my mouth until the feel of her right nipple tickled my palm. I relinquished her breast, bit by bit, before going for the other. Then and there I puckered my lips on her nipple; it throbbed against the tip of my tongue. Filling my mouth with her bouncy flesh, I grazed her warm skin with my teeth and sucked this breast as long as I could hold it tightly.

Giving her breasts the full attention and flicking my tongue, I licked her nipples one after the other, coaxing them to protuberant hardness. For a brief moment, I moved a bit backwards. The pallu went freely down to her feet, completely uncovering her tummy. I licked her skin, flicking my tongue on the midline of her tummy and tasting her salty sweat along. Kneeling, and giving a smooch on her tummy button, I roamed my hands over her substantial hips and to the full prominence of her buttocks. Retracing my hands, I took hold of the gathered pleats and untucked them, before passing her sari around to remove and cast away. Sighing contentedly, I kissed the wet spot on her see-through underskirt that I yanked down with no trouble.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.