Mansion Lesvos
Chapter 1: The Doorway

Copyright© 2017 by Mahir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Doorway - Upon receiving a mysterious letter, Mahila traveled over to the mansion of her admirer who stayed within the confines of Yoni chamber. Entering the canal of that mansion, she came across the beautiful sentinel and acceded to her sexual advances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Indian Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Indian Erotica   Slow  

Mahila’s Diary.
6:30 a.m.

I stood alone, carrying nothing but a rainbow envelope in my hand. It was sealed; the sender had instructed me not to read the contents until I arrive at her abode. I looked up at the magnificent yet artistically designed building that towered before me, almost concealing the rising sun in the background. The pink trompo-shaped doorway stood fixed, with a crevice in the center and a long curved white wall on either side. Above the crevice, a stone bust of Yoni Goddess was carved in the wall. Her face looked serene with eyes closed and hands clasped in a gesture of ecstatic benediction. I frowned, closely examining the peculiar façade of the mansion. It seemed to be an architectural replica of a woman’s crotch, vulnerably conspicuous between her spread out thighs.

A draught of morning breeze made me set aside the curls that irritated the unblemished skin of my oval face. I looked down at the rainbow envelope and, without a second thought, tore it open. Except a folded glassine leaf, I could extract nothing. Unfolding and turning it over, my eyes fell on the beautifully handwritten script font. I read:

My love,

I cannot tell you how much your arrival elates me. Thank you for not opening this letter until now, regarding my appeal in supplication. I just wanted to make sure if we could get along with each other, and I am happy for being right about you. Such deference and confidentiality as yours behooves the perfect partner. It’s been a while since we first met at the party up on the hill and I’m thinking we should make out if you want me still; anyway, you are my number one...

You are standing before the doorway of my heavenly mansion, and of course, it’s closed. To open it, just touch the small knob that you can locate right under the goddess. Please, don’t let me wait too long. I am dying to see you a bit closer.

Kisses,
Apsara

Sighing, I put the letter back in envelope. A frown creased my forehead as I tried hard to remember my mysterious admirer. Shaking my head, I clutched the pallu of blue silk sari to wrap it over my waist and approached the pink doorway. The glass bangles clanked as I reached up and touched the only knob that poked out of the crevice. My jaw dropped and I retreated in awe as the two panels of door slid apart with a scrape and thud.

Shaking from head to toe, I stood still. Wafts of seemingly familiar aroma filled my lungs, instantaneously alleviating the dread. I stepped inside, promptly, as though something delectable drew me to an imperceptible destination.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.