Siobhan - Cover

Siobhan

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: Monica and Melody

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Monica and Melody - One night between midnight and six AM Eastern, most of the people of the world died. No one knew why; there was no warning; they simply stopped. Some survived to live a few extra hours or days. In the USA, this meant that most folks died in their beds. Streets, roads, and bridges remained mostly open. In other parts of the world, the timing was such that the visible carnage was horrendous. For the dead, neither situation mattered a whit. After a week, humanity was dead - all but a very few.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was Friday; almost exactly eight weeks after Mishka first met Josella, when their world changed again. The shift started with an automobile horn sounding down their driveway. As the family rushed to assemble in the meadow fronting the cabin, a beautiful blonde (of course) with a smaller blonde beside her, drove up in a red Lexus and parked. The driver opened her door and the tall, tan beauty ran to the assembled women, laughing and crying, to be gathered into a heartfelt group hug.

Mishka, content to let the hen party run its course, picked up his rifle, and walked with Mikey over to see the child so hastily abandoned by the woman. As the smaller blond exited the car, Mishka stared in shock. It wasn’t a child. He was an LGM - a little green man - straight from *Fredric Brown’s Martians, Go Home! Well, not quite straight from, this one had hair resembling a blond fright wig and bulging blue eyes. Mishka didn’t recall those features as being described by Brown. He hoped this humanoid creature wasn’t as wacky as Brown’s creations.

Be that as it may, Mishka was relieved when the man stepped forward, and instead of calling him ‘Mack’, offered his hand and said, “Hello. Monica is unable to pronounce my name so she calls me BEM. That seems to make her happy, so please feel free to use it. My people call themselves a word meaning ‘Seeker’ in your language.”

[*Author’s note: During my teen and early adult years, Fredric Brown was one of my favorite authors, and Martians, Go Home! is still one of the funniest science fiction books that I’ve read. ‘Mack’ and ‘Toots’ were the universal names Brown’s Martians called all Earthlings.]

<I wonder if she knows that she’s 64 days pregnant with a girl?> That, of course, was Siobhan. <I guess Mikey can scratch virginity off his statistical list.>

<Don’t ask - don’t tell!> commanded Josella. <And just how do you know this?>

<I can feel the fetus growing, > came Siobhan’s answer.

Mishka decided to take charge and move the two new arrivals inside the cabin for refreshments and further discussion.

As they entered, Sampson and Delilah took one look at BEM, and they both ran under the sofa - much to their dismay when he was seated above them. Jackie, on the other hand, treated him like a long lost brother. After allowing mostly appropriate but overly enthusiastic doggie greetings, Susan took Jackie to the door and exiled him for the duration. While attention was focused elsewhere, the feline contingent took the opportunity to make an escape into Mikey’s bedroom.

In the hour or so that followed, Siobhan sat cuddled on Monica’s lap, and the companions shared their histories and learned that Monica was the only living survivor that BEM and his fellows had found during their weeks of searching. Apparently, there had been other survivors, but as feared during their own analysis, the youngest could not survive long without help. None of those initial survivors had been the victims of violence from other survivors, but there were accidental deaths and suicides.

Monica Eslaleche was a psychologist in private practice in Savannah. When found, she had been in despair. One morning, she had wakened beside a dead lover - a not-so-close friend but still a lover, and the rest of the world was also dead. Her ‘twin-sense’ told her that her sister survived - somewhere. Only her search for her twin sister kept her going until BEM’s team found her sitting on a bar’s patio trying to get a shot of tequila into her resisting stomach.

“You didn’t know you were pregnant, did you?” blurted Siobhan. <Oops! Sorry, > she looked at Mishka in apology.

“Wait! I’m pregnant?” the astonished Monica asked. “How ever would you know?”

<No secrets!> that was Susan. <I guess that includes BEM now - at least for this.>

“We seem to have acquired the ability to communicate mind-to-mind. Not exactly telepathy, because when we want, we can see, hear, and feel what each experiences,” said Susan. “It makes for heavenly sex, but that comes later. Turns out that the ray of sunshine you are snuggling has even more abilities that we haven’t discovered, yet. She says you are pregnant with a little girl, so you are.”

Siobhan drew Monica’s head down, and whispered, “I was wrong - you’re going to have twin girls.” She used her talent and echoed the statement to the rest of the family. Mikey didn’t need to know yet, so she did not worry that he could not ‘hear’ her.

Monica hugged the youngster tightly and whispered, “Thank you, Honey. Thank you so very much!” Tears ran down her cheeks.

“So, BEM,” Mishka stated, “Tell us how you speak our language so well, and more importantly, what you know about these new talents we’ve acquired.”

“First, my people have been observing you for over forty years. We speak or can translate any language that has been broadcast using your television or radio. Second, you need to know that my people have much the same talents that you described. We’ve long known that the ability is a male-female thing. There must be a ‘Prime’ - a fully mature male - at the center in order to establish a ‘Nexus.’ The first linking may be caused by sex - particularly loss of virginity - shared emotional trauma, continued propinquity, and the like. Normally, there must be emotional attraction. Except in very rare cases, rape or coercion will not do it, and when found out, the Prime is severely punished.”

“Once there is a Nexus, propinquity and shared affection is enough to add another female if she is not closely associated with a male - physical maturity is not much of a necessity. Theoretically, a Prime could bond with a newborn girl, but we take precautions to prevent that from happening. Any of the factors that would establish the Nexus, when continued or added, will definitely strengthen the bond. Once ‘critical mass’ is attained, adding an associated immature male becomes not only possible, but if the other criteria are attained, inevitable.”

“On the other hand, an unbonded, mature male would be out of luck,” the green man stated. “He’d need his own Nexus - his own harem - and could not join an existing Nexus.”

“Then, there is Siobhan,” BEM continued. “She is unique. I think her proximity to Mikey before and during their mothers’ labor, and especially during their actual birth, enabled the establishment of latent links with him and Matilda - maybe with others. Only Matilda and Mikey were there, so we won’t know for sure; but what we do know, is that your Sunshine is even more special than ever anticipated.”

Mishka wondered how BEM knew anything about Matilda, Mikey, and Siobhan, but held off pursuing the thought in favor of the current flow of information.

“There is more,” BEM added. “You’ve probably noticed that after your Nexus formed, you have more stamina, strength, and faster healing if you are injured. If you have not, you will. Youngsters in a Nexus mature earlier - mentally and physically.” He looked significantly at Matilda and Mikey, and went on. “If your abilities and experiences are similar to ours, and we think they will be, we also postulate a mild telekinesis - TK, if you will - ability as your Nexus matures.”

“Wait!” demanded Mishka. “How do you know all this? And explain the ‘elephant in the room,’ how did humanity happen to die all at once as your people appear on the scene?!”

LGMs can blush. BEM’s hue changed from emerald to Kelly green. He looked down and said softly, “We did it. At least a renegade group of our people did it. They wanted to exploit your planet. Among other things, they were working to make you more compliant. Their machinations backfired, and most of you died.”

He looked up, met each of their eyes, and stated, “We are sorry, so very sorry that we did not know in time. The three associated Nexuses have been apprehended and sequestered. They await the time when you will examine their actions and specify justice. As do we,” BEM added. “We were negligent and share their guilt.”

The family instantly linked and Matilda spoke for them all. “Monica, you can’t link with us yet; but will you join our family, share all with us, and withhold no secrets?”

Monica pulled Siobhan tighter, and nodded, “Of course.”

“May we speak for you, bearing in mind that you may object or add to what we say to BEM?”

Monica agreed and Matilda began in measured tones, “First! You will spare no effort or resource to find and succor any surviving humans.” Matilda stipulated, “You may use humanity’s resources like radio, Internet, and cell phones to aid this search, and you are required to use the beings who perpetrated this murder, BUT no member of your race is to benefit in any way from any of Earth’s natural or artificial resources.” She looked at Monica and stated, “There is reason to believe that Monica’s sister survived this disaster, and your efforts to find her should expand as if your own life and that of your personal Nexus depends on finding her.”

“Second! Earth’s resources are to be conserved, preserved, and held for the sole use of a revitalized and returning humanity. Part of that will be the gathering of all dead humans and respectfully burying or cremating them. When you find living humans, you are to respect their wishes in this matter.”

“Third! Your people are to refrain from shaping humanity’s destiny. You may protect us from a catastrophe such as an asteroid collision, but you are not our friends nor mentors, and you will never be until such time as humanity makes a conscious decision to accept you as such. That decision will not be made soon.”

“At some future point, when we are certain that all remaining humans are found and can participate, we will meet and decide justice for those who actively participated in this genocide.”

“Finally, you or your representative will meet with us weekly, maybe daily at first, to inform us of the progress towards meeting these requirements. The evening meal would be an acceptable time, and if you can digest our foods, you should plan on eating what we prepare. If not, bring anything you deem suitable.”

Josella looked at the chastised alien, and said, “BEM, it is not our intent that your children and families should suffer. We know it is a heavy burden, and we hope both species learn from it. Part of your reports to us must inform us on its effects on your people, and we will respond as we deem appropriate.”

Mishka added, “Right now, we aren’t in a forgiving mood, and who knows if we, or any other survivors, will ever be. You determined guilt and placed justice in our hands. You folks will just have to suck it up and live with it.”

BEM looked unhappy, but nodded in agreement.

Mishka added pointedly, “Before you go, we need to also set up some sort of system for order and supply. We’ll be pretty self-reliant, but we had been resigned to eating canned or prepared foods, but fresh meat and vegetables should be doable for you.” He had a thought and asked, “You folks are not vegetarian or anti-meat are you?”

BEM indicated that they were not, and promised to have a system in place when he next met with them.

As BEM followed Mishka’s implied directions and prepared to leave, Josella turned to Monica and asked, “Are you still sure you want to join us? Would you rather continue your search for your sister? You could do both, you know.”

Monica’s response surprised them. “Mishka, are you sure you want to raise another man’s children? I want to stay, but I will not burden you with my girls if they are unwanted!”

Mishka stood, crossed to the anxious woman, and pulled her up into his arms. “Our girls! Our very much desired and welcome children. When you are into our Nexus, you will know beyond any doubt how welcome and desired the three of you will be.”

“Then I still accept,” Monica replied. “BEM and his crew are capable of searching without me. They may even be faster and more thorough without needing to cater to me and my impatience.”

When the newly expanded family trooped out with BEM to fetch Monica’s things, he was almost licked to death by an excited terrier. The LGM could barely see over the steering wheel, but as he drove away, Monica explained, “He only needs to drive down to the grocery. Most of his Nexus are waiting for him there.” She added, “He didn’t want to arrive in one of their vehicles and create unnecessary anxiety. There’s enough drama already.”

“Amen to that!” Josella declared for them all.


The remainder of the day was spent acclimating and assimilating Monica into the family, their environs, and projects. An early agenda item was sleeping arrangements. The king bed was going to be far too small for this evening, and unless things changed, they would be sleeping piled one upon another after Melody was found.

Mishka took Matilda in the pickup and headed to the crossroads and her house. There, they found several strange vehicles parked in front of the grocery. Four strangely dressed and obviously female Seeker were gathered around BEM, gesturing while clearly having a silent discussion. Stopping next to the group, he lowered his window and asked, “Is there a problem?”

BEM looked frustrated and replied, “You told us that we may not personally benefit from our stay on Earth, and we are trying to decide where to set up our family’s facilities so that we can be near to assist and communicate with you.”

Mishka looked a question to Matilda and heard, <Make it right. It will be okay.>

Mishka regarded BEM while exiting the pickup and said, “First introduce me to your ladies, and then we will figure things out.”

BEM complied, first giving each name in their own language, then explaining the meaning and significance. Mishka and Matilda greeted each in turn; Mishka introducing them to a new custom by bending over each hand and softly kissing it.

Introductions complete, Mishka addressed the problem, “There are four known bodies here at the crossroads. Two are the mothers of Matilda and Mikey, one is a friend, and the other was a delivery driver. About a mile down the road is a church and graveyard. Take the bodies and respectfully bury them there. Our Nexus has already performed the desired rituals for the parents. What the others might desire is unknown, so respect is all that is required.”

He pointed to the house that he had not yet entered. “In that house is one of the bodies. Once it is removed, you may if you wish, use that house as your Nexus’s base of operations while you are here with us. You may modify its interior and furnishings to meet your needs. Will that be satisfactory? We wish the other two houses to be cleaned and then preserved as they are.”

BEM nodded and glanced with a guilty look at a silver Miata parked beside the red Lexus. It was clear that he, or perhaps his women, desired that vehicle. The size made it seem more appropriate for LGM, so Mishka smiled and told them, “Yes, the Miata is yours to use as well. We have a maxim, ‘Bind not the mouths of the kine that tread the grain,’ meaning don’t be stingy with those that help you.”

He shrugged, and continued, “The reason for our visit is that after you left, we realized that our bed is not big enough for our growing family. Can you easily find a furniture store and bring us a pair of king mattresses and box springs? Stearns and Foster would be the preferred brand. If you brought three different models, we could pick those that work best for us, and you could use the rest for your Nexus.”

BEM nodded agreement. Mishka added, “Two four-poster bed frames would be good as well. If you can’t have them by our dinner meeting, a set from that house would do until tomorrow.” He pointed to Matilda’s home, where he knew no body lay.

The pair of humans, mission accomplished, nodded to the assembled Seeker, mounted the pickup, and departed to learn more about their new sister-wife.


Sex with Monica was far beyond anything the Nexus had previously achieved. She wasn’t a slut, but she was older than the other women, and had experience. The sex act - acts really - were magnificent, but that wasn’t the only thing. With Mishka inside her, Monica achieved her first cum of the evening and popped into the Nexus. Her many additional cums were shared by all. Apparently the Nexus had achieved some level of critical mass, because along with Monica, two glows also joined - unformed personalities - but they were there.

But another surprise and gift with that first cum was, <Holy shit. That was fantastic. Monica, was that you? Where are you Twin? Who the heck is there with you?!> Melody joined the Nexus with a brass band playing.

There was little to no sleep that night - by anyone. Monica lay between Mishka and a rotating platoon of cuddly warm and loving bodies. She and Melody traded stories, and Melody was welcomed into the Nexus by proxy - the physical process was to happen as soon as possible.

When the Nexus learned that Melody was in Key Largo, Mishka proposed a beach excursion to retrieve her. <I’m sure we can lean on BEM to provide round trip transportation with maybe a stopover. It has to be a savings for him to call off a specific search.>

<Who is BEM?> Melody wanted to know and Monica explained, then told her, <Find us a place to stay, maybe on the beach, with a very, and I do mean very, big bed. With you, there will be eight of us, and we rarely - make that never - sleep alone.>

<Already done, > Melody replied, <well, except the giant bed, but that really sounds like fun! Anyways, I’m staying at a boutique hotel called the Azul del Mar. It’s right on the water. I’ve already hauled off the bodies and moved into the Sea Front Suite ... I’ll just move out other furniture and move in beds. How soon can you get here?>

Planning continued, and somewhere in the discussion Monica mentioned how happy she was that Melody was an OB nurse, she being pregnant with twins and all.

<Shriek! You were going to tell me when?> There was the glow of dawn before the last person drifted into sleep.

Breakfast was later than usual, but not too late. Sampson and Delilah paraded across the bed, purring loudly and batting faces to ensure their humans knew that they were loved, and that their feline owners were hungry. Mishka stirred, visited the bathroom, released the anxious Jackie from his basement prison, and made coffee. THEN, he fed the cats. He failed to make his point to the felines.

‘I’m never going to get used to this,’ he told himself as his bevy of scantily clad beauties drifted into the kitchen for coffee or tea, ‘and I’m glad of it.’

<We love you, too!> appeared in his head as at least one of his ladies picked up his thoughts.


Monica felt no need to explore the Seeker’s shuttle; she’d seen and ridden in it when she was found in Savannah. It, along with the appearance of Little Green Men, had been quite a shock. Now she was blasé about the ‘how’ and focused on a speedy reunion with her twin. The two were constantly chatting and devoting their remaining attention to learning about their new family and abilities.

Jackie was all into the ride and bounced around from window to window, waiting in vain for someone to open them so he could stick out his head. Sampson and Delilah? They were in cat carriers and were not at all pleased.

The remainder of the family was fascinated. Despite the great difference in height between humans and Seeker, the seats were adjustable and actually comfortable. Mishka’s legs weren’t folded under his chin; he could get used to this.

They had packed a picnic basket for the two-hour plus flight, but ended up eating from the provided buffet of Seeker foods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.