Hunger Is Only Skin Deep
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

“Please call up August of Lisa,” Jonathan says as he grabs his keys. “I don’t want you alone tonight.”

Sasha nods her head and then kisses him. “I will and be careful.”

“Always am,” he says with a smile and then he is out the door.

Sasha call up August and Lisa right after. August explains how she is able to come over but Lisa is not. Lisa has to run numbers by their client from Hong Kong before closing the deal with him. So while she is busy at the business dinner, August is coming over. Sasha tells her that she will most likely be in the shower by the time she comes over and that August will have to use her key. When she hangs up, she heads to her room to collect the strap-on. She places it on the sink and starts the water, making a little extra hot.

By the time August does get to Sasha’s house, Sasha is in the shower like she said she would be. Through the steamy, hot glass she can see Sasha’s beautiful figure. Her clothes quickly come off and she reaches for the strap-on, adjusting and tightening it just as quickly. When she opens the glass door, she finds Sasha already waiting for her with her ass sticking out and legs spread. August jumps right in and between her legs, burying her face in Sasha’s pussy as the water beats down on her back.

Her tongue digs into Sasha’s pussy, swirling around, eliciting a loud moan as from her early on. August starts to lap at her pussy wildly, pressing hard against her pussy. Sasha reacts by moving her hips to pump her pussy into August’s face and the woman counters by reburying her tongue into her smooth pussy.

“Ahh, yes!” she screams “Eat me!”

August does just that. She shoves her tongue deep into Sasha’s pussy while reaching up with one hand to rub her clit. Sasha starts to thrash about, feeling her legs weaken a little. August pulls her tongue free only to replace it with two fingers the moment Sasha’s legs start to tremble. Sasha moans loudly as her thighs start to quake. Her pussy quivers to August’s finger fucking.

A moment later, a quick, solid stream of pussy juice squirts out. August quickly removes her fingers and buries her face into her pussy. She licks, kisses and sucks at Sasha’s pussy feverishly. Sasha tries to lift her weakened legs over her friend’s head as she becomes afraid of falling because of weak legs.

August takes the hint and removes her face from her pussy. She stands up, grabbing Sasha’s hips, to hold her steady and aligns the fake cock at her entrance. Then the fake cock slips fully into the woman. August starts to run the fake cock in and out, not taking her time at fucking her. Her thrusts quickly turn into deep, hard penetrations, serving to weaken her even more.

“Fuck me!” Sasha yells.

No sooner does she get the words out, she feels her impending orgasm rush through her as her juices gush out. August slips out the fake cock and catches the woman just as Sasha spins around and nearly falls as her legs give out. Sasha wraps her arms around August’s neck to help her with holding her up. They lock into a long and deep, passionate kiss. When her legs start to feel normal, Sasha squirms around until August lets go. Sasha drops to her knees.

“It’s too bad we can have these for real,” she says with a smile on her face as she looks up at August.

August returns the smile and says, “Just imagine how fun that would be.”

They both let out a laugh as Sasha pumps the fake cock a few times before taking it into her mouth. She starts bobbing her head up and down on it, just like she would if it were a real cock. She works her mouth all the way down the fake cock and back up. Then she suddenly removes her mouth from the fake cock and pumps it with her hand.

“I think I would really like this in my ass,” she says with a devious grin.

August returns an equally devious grin and says,” I think that can be arranged.

Sasha stands back up and faces away from her friend once again, placing her hands onto the shower wall. She looks behind at August and says, “Take me baby.”

August doesn’t say anything as she gets behind her. She reaches down and starts rubbing Sasha’s pussy, making the woman moan softly at her touch. August removes her hand and replaces it with the fake cock quickly. She rubs it along Sasha’s slit, back and forth, slowly and gently. After teasing her for a few moments, August places it at her entrance and pushes it in. Sasha is filled with ecstasy as the hard, fake cock fills her pussy. August works the fake cock deeper until she is pumping Sasha with deep, hard strokes.

Sasha whimpers as August starts to fuck her even harder bringing about another orgasm that just ravishes her. She moans loudly as her body shakes. Her hands slip a little on the wall, causing her to slip forward a bit. August takes this opportunity to pull free of her pussy and bury the fake cock into her tight, waiting ass.

Sasha is startled by the sudden, but expected intrusion and she groans. “Ooh baby, fuck my tight ass. Give it all to me.” She starts to push back against the other woman, taking as much of the fake cock into her as she can.

August slowly and gently starts to fuck her ass. Sasha’s pussy is throbbing and twitching as her ass conforms tightly around the thick silicone cock. She leans even more down against the wall, allowing for it to slip in further. Her hands are almost touching the shower’s floor and she can feel the water slipping past August’s shoulder and onto her back and down her long legs.

“Fuck me baby! Pound my little ass!” she screams out.

August increases her pace as she slowly increases her tempo, driving the fake cock in faster and harder with each thrust. Sasha starts to rock her hips back toward her, attempting to match August’s pace. Soon her body starts to tingle as another strong and powerful orgasm sweeps through her body.

She moans loudly, her ass tightens even more around the fake cock. Sasha feels her pussy gushing her juices and sits still until the glorious sensations subside. Then slowly, she moves her hands back up the wall until she is standing back up.

When she feels the fake cock slip from her ass, she turns around and throws her arms up around her. Their lips meet and they lock into a deep passionate kiss. August breaks the lock and looks deep into her best friend’s eyes. “I’m all yours Sasha. You can have me anytime you want.”

Sasha smiles and kisses her again. “Let’s work on that baby, shall we?”

Sasha turns back and cuts off the water and the two exit the shower. August removes the strap-on and Sasha insists on using it. They towel each other off, lingering at one another’s breasts, pussies and asses. Then Sasha grabs August’s hand and quickly drags her into the bedroom.

They both come to a halt, almost sliding on the hardwood floors. Before them lumbers a giant, all black creature with rippling muscles and beady red eyes.

He stares down at them and growls, “I hear one of you didn’t get fucked yet.”

Sasha, still holding August’s hand, turns and pulls her friend in an attempt to run, but the lumbering giant move at incredible speeds, snatching August by the hair and sending the woman sprawling across the floor. Sasha is yanked back too, until August’s hand pulls free, and right into the massive clawed hand of the fiend. Sasha starts to scream but her voice is muffled as his hand covers her face, lifts her up and then slams her head into the door jamb. Darkness instantly caves in.

The monster turns around to face August who is still on the floor, feeling slightly dizzy. She is on her knees, shaking as he approaches. His cold, beady red eyes stare straight into hers. She casts a glance to Sasha and tears start to fall. She has no idea if her friend is alright or not and wishing she could come to her aide. She falls back off her knees, pressing her back into the foot of the bed as if trying to disappear into it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.