Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

The next couple of days are uneventful. Jonathan had gotten home late after picking up yet another homicide while August and Lisa received a business client from Hong Kong that they had to entertain over the next few days. So this has left Sasha time to herself and her job. And the special outfit she bought has yet to be used.

The bell rings and Sasha’s students hurriedly get up from their desks, ready to go on to their next class. Sasha stands and yells over the noise, “Remember that your papers are due this next Monday! For those that have not turned it in, you have tomorrow and the weekend to finish it!”

She receives a few replies as the students shuffle out. And then her classroom is empty, at least for this next period. Like all the teachers in the school, she teaches seven classes giving her one free period plus lunch. It sometimes comes in handy when having to prepare for classes, but most of the time she has nothing to do, like today.

Now normally, Sasha would just kick back and relax and read one of her erotic romance novels, but not today. She received a note from Emily Herrero, the girls’ PE teacher and Emily has her off time at the same time as Sasha. It can mean only one thing—Emily doesn’t have anything extra happening today.

Sasha quickly clears her desk and tosses her half-sleeve cropped cardigan to the chair and runs out the door. The gymnasium isn’t too far from her classroom and when she enters, she is elated to see that it is devoid of anyone. She crosses the distance to the girls’ locker rooms and once inside the door the sound of flowing water is heard. She quickly pulls off her shirt and blouse, panties and bra, dropping them to the side of the door.

She then slips through the rows of lockers and benches and peers around the wall separating the showers from the rest of the locker room. The shower is set up in a square with showerheads spaced evenly around the perimeter. Running along the wall is a plastic bench. Luckily, Emily isn’t sitting down. She is standing there relaxing, her back to the entrance, under one of the shower heads as the warm spray of water beats down on her golden silk skin. Her one hand is gently rubbing her pussy, her other a breast.

Seems someone couldn’t wait for me.

Sasha reaches in slowly. She aims her fingers at the place where legs, ass and pussy meet and she hits her mark perfectly. Emily jumps up and back toward Sasha, letting out a gasp in the process. Sasha takes advantage of the closeness of Emily and her fingers slide between Emily’s pussy lips. Emily’s surprise is short lived as she melts at the more insistent handling of her needy pussy.

“I see you couldn’t wait for me,” Sasha coos in her ear.

“I’ve been waiting for a week,” Emily moans back. “I’ve been so busy with students for us to get together.”

Sasha’s fingers open and rub her wonderfully. Emily feels herself being pulled back until suddenly she feels soft lips kissing and a tongue licking her soft, taut ass. The feeling is so sensuous and gentle as Sasha’s mouth massages her ass cheeks that she could stay her for hours. Then she feels Sasha’s tongue enter her ass cheeks and she instinctively opens her legs. Sasha presses a single finger upward through the wet slit of Emily’s pussy and gently tickles the underside of the fellow teacher’s clit. A ripple of pleasure immediately pours outward from Emily’s pussy and she bends over, pushing down hard, trying to stimulate her now throbbing pussy.

The motion separates her ass cheeks and allows Sasha access and she gently licks and tickles deep between her ass cheeks. Sasha is now kneeling, straddling the edge of the bench. She is applying pressure to her pussy and humping the cool plastic, her juices making the bench slick. Emily feels the woman tonguing her way down the crack of her ass and right to her puckered asshole. The lips and tongue feel unbelievable and she remains bent with her ass sticking out so Sasha can give her all.

As Sasha touches her asshole with her tongue, Emily’s legs turn to jelly and she begins to tremble. Emily grabs both her pert breasts and squeezes. She circles her fingers around her large, hard, dark brown nipples. Sasha’s fingers in firmly planted in Emily’s slit and her fingertip is rubbing her clit, sending waves of pleasure down through her thighs.

Sasha’s probing tongue begins to move in wet, warm circles around Emily’s sensitive asshole and she can’t take it any longer. She massages her small breasts and pinches those dark nipples. She feels the spasms of need rise in her belly as all her pleasure converges together into an imminent orgasm that sends her reeling and her pelvis rocking. She quivers in need as well as delight as she goes over the edge. Emily shudders and convulses. Her thighs clench Sasha’s hand and pours juices all over it. She drops to her knees and shakes uncontrollably as her orgasm overcomes her completely.

As the orgasmic spasms begin to subside, Emily looks back at the other teacher, who is holding her by the waist, and simply smiles as she can do little else. A few moments of warm water spraying her body brings her back. She turns around and finds Sasha with her fingers in her own pussy.

“You don’t need to do that all by yourself,” Emily groans with a grin. “Let me help you.”

Emily pushes Sasha onto her back on the bench and she moves down and starts to kiss her belly. She grasps Sasha’s knees and pushes them outward. Her one legs stops at the wall and the other lays flat, nearly hanging off the bench. Sasha’s pussy is open for Emily to savor. She drops her head and immediately begins licking the full length of the open slit. Sasha’s clit responds quickly by poking out from its covering and Emily’s tongue is there to meet it.

Waves of pleasure pour out from Sasha’s pussy and her toes begin to curl. The jets of water from the shower are hitting her directly on her nipples, causing then to grow and harden. The spray of the water makes them so sensitive that she wraps her hand around them and squeezes. Emily spreads her pussy and sucks her clit between her lips. She runs her tongue rapidly over it and presses her lips tightly on it, bringing Sasha to the edge...

“Harder!” Sasha cries. She is shaking and pinching her nipples. “Make me cum!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.