Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

“It sounds like Lisa is having a blast out there,” Sasha comments after hearing the woman scream for Jonathan to cum in her.

“I know,” August agrees as she leans against Sasha. “It’s fucking hot isn’t it?”

Sasha nods and August kisses her, pressing her body against Sasha. Their breast mash against one another as Sasha runs her hands down her back, pulling August into her. Her hands rest on August’s soft, toned ass. Their tongues touch and they kiss deeply.

The water arches over Sasha as August kisses her under her neck and around her breasts. Sasha feels her kiss gently the undersides of her breasts as August’s hands run across her belly. Sasha tries to push back, wanting to play with August’s breasts, but the other woman pushes her right back against the wall and shakes her head.

“Like I said, this is like a breakfast in bed but...”

“ ... without the bed or traditional breakfast,” Sasha finishes with a smile.

August chuckles and says, “Smartass.”

Since August won’t let her do much, Sasha arches her body forward, thrusting her breasts in the other’s face while fighting the urge to scream with desire. August knows what Sasha wants and so she teases her.

She kisses closer and closer to Sasha’s nipples, but not quite. After doing this a few time, her lips close around a nipple and the pleasurable surge makes Sasha twitch. The feeling is cold and hot, hard and soft. August’s mouth feels incredible. She flicks her tongue across Sasha’s nipples. Her tongue runs circles around them and the underside of her breasts. The heat from August’s tongue is a wonderfully strong contrast to the warm spray of the shower.

When Sasha thrusts her breasts forward again, August switches to the opposite breast. Sasha feels the palm of August’s hand come to a rest on her belly and Sasha knows what’s coming. While August sucks on her breast, she slides her hand down slowly. Sasha begins to breathe faster, excited for what is about to happen.

August slides her soft hand down and rubs gently on either side of Sasha’s lips. Ever so slowly, she moves her rubbing down, until her hand is cupping Sasha’s pussy entirely. The pressure feels great and she leans back and closes her eyes, soaking in the pleasure and the warmth of August worshipping her like this.

Finally, August sticks a finger in her and Sasha’s body jumps uncontrollably for a moment. She continues her up and down rubbing motion on either side of Sasha’s pussy, while circling her finger inside Sasha’s pussy. August lifts her head from Sasha’s breast just long enough to smile and say, “I’ll let you have my pussy if you cum big for me.”

She casts Sasha a wicked smile and without waiting for an answer she goes back to sucking her nipples and rubbing her breasts. Sasha can only let out moans of pleasure in response and soon the assault of pleasure starts to overwhelm her. Pleasure arcs from Sasha’s breasts to her pussy and back again. Her whole body starts to tingle as she feels her orgasm building. She closes her eyes and starts to breathe heavier. The suddenly, August removes her fingers, her hands and her mouth, leaving Sasha just before the point of orgasm.

Sasha opens her eyes, startled. “That’s cheating!”

August moves back past the shower’s flow, a wicked grin on her face. “I know how much you want to eat my pussy,” she says. “Besides, after last night I want to make sure you cum big for me.”

A grin pulls across Sasha’s face at the prospect. She moves toward August and says, “You’re just a fucking tease, you know that?”

“And you love it.”

“Yes, I do.”

Sasha puts her hand against August’s toned belly and pushes her up against the opposite tiled wall. She runs her hands up and down August’s sides as she kisses down past her belly button to kiss her soft, shaven mound. The warm shower hits Sasha’s back and runs down her as she puts her knees down against either side of the tub.

August runs her hand through Sasha’s hair, adoringly, pushing it back and out of the way as Sasha looks at the woman’s glistening, engorged and beautiful pussy. Her glistening folds hang delicately around her enlarged clit, which is just begging to be touched and Sasha cannot resist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.