Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

The house is dark matching the darkness outside by the time Sasha gets home. It’s not strange that Jonathan isn’t home yet. Sometimes when he grabs a case he doesn’t make it home until the next day. He always says that the first forty-eight hours is the most important, especially when it comes to a homicide.

Sasha drops her shoulders slightly. She was looking forward to some kind of dinner, and hell, after what happened earlier, she was looking forward to another good fuck. She shrugs and digs for her keys.

Tonight doesn’t have to be a lonely night.

Sasha produces the keys and slips inside. As she tosses the keys onto the small table in the foyer, her heart drops briefly. Even though it has been two months since her dog, Sandy, got hit by a car, she is still getting used to not being greeted at the door when she comes home.

She frowns a bit then drops it. It is her birthday after all and there is no sense on being unhappy. She kicks off her shoes and walks over to the phone. After dialing two different numbers and spending about five with each call, Sasha hangs up and heads for the kitchen.

There she pulls out a bottle of red wine, pops the cork and pours herself a glass. She is about half way through her second glass when there is a knock at the door, followed by it being opened.

“Hey girl!” a voice says from the foyer. “It’s just us!”

Lisa and August both have keys to her house. These two women are Sasha’s best friends. They grew up in this same city but in a different neighborhood. The trio was well known growing up too, having always getting in some kind of trouble. Minor trouble though, nothing too serious. Of course, it wasn’t until high school that Lisa and August realized that they had feelings for each other and married right out of high school.

“Come on in!” Sasha shouts from the kitchen. “I got wine!”

The two women quickly kick off their shoes and rush to the kitchen.

“Happy birthday, girl!” Lisa shouts as both hug Sasha.

“We thought you were going to be having some alone time with Jonathan,” August says. “He’s not on a case is he?”

Sasha frowns. “He is. Got the call earlier today.”

“Damn girl, must be one hell of one too,” Lisa remarks as she scoops the freshly poured glass of wine from Sasha’s hand.

“I’m sure it is,” Sasha says sighing. “I ordered us some pizza. Should be here soon.”

“Good, because we’re starving,” Lisa says.

“Alright,” Sasha says. “I’m going to take a quick shower, because I really need one.”

“Oh sure, invite us over and then leave us to our own devices,” August says as she sticks out her tongue. “We see how it is.”

Sasha sticks her tongue back out at them before heading down the hall to the bathroom. She strips of her blouse and peels off her shirt and panties. Looking in the mirror she sees that her nipples are nice and hard. The wet feeling between her legs tells her just how horny she is. She was really looking forward to being fucked real good.

Still, the night is young.

“Where did you put the bag?” Lisa asks as she sets the glass on the counter and steps behind August, wrapping her arms around the woman’s waist.

“I left it buy the door,” August answers as she rubs her ass into Lisa’s crotch. “I didn’t want Sasha getting too curious.”

“You know she’s going to want to use it tonight, with Jonathan being gone and all,” Lisa remarks. Her hands massage August’s breasts through her shirt causing the woman to moan.

“Getting the party started a little early are we?”

Lisa kisses her neck, lingering a little with each kiss. “Just getting you wet.”

August giggles and says, “Well you’re doing a good job at it.”

Lisa lets her hands slide down August’s side and then to her ass. “Good. Fix me up another glass please, I’ll be right back.” She gives August’s nipples a quick pinch and walks out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Sasha is standing under the hot water, letting it beat against her. It feels great as it warms her and makes her think of having Jonathan right here in the shower with her, his body pressed up against hers.

She grabs the soap and slowly begins to massage her breasts with it, paying close attention to her nipples as the hot water splashes over them, just the way Jonathan does it. Her hand slide lower to find her sensitive clit, rubbing a few small circles around it before going lower to her hungry pussy. She slips two fingers in, letting out a low moan.

Oh Jonathan, your fingers feel so fucking good.

Her breathing increases to match the thrusting of her nimble fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. And just as she is about to orgasm, Lisa’s voice cuts through the air.

“Girl, you sound like you need some attention.”

Sasha laughs, not at all embarrassed at being caught playing with herself. It has been a normal thing for all three of them ever since Lisa and August admitted to being lesbians, though Lisa considers herself bi because she is still attracted to men.

“You’re telling me,” Sasha replies. “Care to join me?”

It is Lisa’s turn to laugh. “I would love to, but the pizza is going to be here and I want some hot food.”

“Your right,” Sasha agrees. “I hate cold pizza.”

“You know it. And I’m always right.”

Both women laugh at the comment with Sasha telling Lisa that she’ll only be a few more minutes. Lisa leaves her alone and Sasha considers finishing what she started and then decides not to. Besides, she has her two best friends here; they will take care of it for her.

She comes back out to the kitchen wearing just a shirt and panties and bringing smiles to both Lisa’s and August’s faces.

“Is it our birthdays or yours?” August asks jokingly.

“I dunno,” Sasha says. “Maybe you two will need to help me decide that.”

“You keep that up girl and we’re going to skip the pizza,” Lisa says winking at her.

“Will you two stop,” August says grabbing the four boxes of pizza. “You keep this up I’m going to go hungry and we’ll never get a movie watched.”

All three of them burst out laughing. Nearly two hours later, the movie is over and the pizza mostly gone. Sasha sits back in an oversized chair wondering just how they could put down all that pizza in one setting. Then she looks over at the two other women and feels a little envious of them as they sit cuddled together in each other’s arms. All three of them are wearing just their panties and a shirt, already halfway where Sasha wants them to be.

She gets up and walks over to them and immediately Lisa wraps her arms around Sasha’s waist and pulls her down. Sasha leans in slowly and softly kisses Lisa’s lips. It is a slow, passionate kiss as they feel each other’s lips. Sasha lets out a soft sigh, wraps her arms around Lisa and opens her mouth to receive her tongue.

The kiss seems to go for an eternity and Sasha doesn’t want it to end. August smiles as she watches the two embrace before she stands up and slides behind Sasha. She pulls off her shirt and bra and then Sasha’s shirt, interrupting their kiss briefly. She presses herself into Sasha’s back, mashing her breasts and kissing along Sasha’s neck.

Sasha moans softly into her kiss with Lisa. She pulls away from Lisa’s lips and whispers, “Maybe we should take this to the bedroom.”

Lisa smiles up at her. “I couldn’t agree more.”

They all head for the bedroom with Lisa stripping her shirt and bra, tossing them aside as August quickly scoops up the bag with the gift they brought. Once in the bedroom August takes Sasha’s hand and pulls her to the king-sized bed.

“Since having us anytime you want already isn’t much of a gift, we got you a little something,” August says dangling the bag in front of Sasha. She reaches for the bag, but August pulls it away and says, “Not yet.” Then she pushes Sasha back onto the bed.

August peels off her panties, revealing a nice smooth pussy that is already glistening from her wetness. She lies onto the bed next to Sasha and begins running hand up her leg. Sasha’s hand instantly moves to the other’s breasts, playing her thumbs of August’s pert little nipples. She licks her lips and throws a quick glance just as Lisa crawls onto the bed, grabbing Sasha’s legs and spreading them open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.