Hunger Is Only Skin Deep
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Sasha finishes up long after the school day has ended. Those student papers she never got to has tied her up. Normally she would just say screw it and leave as soon as the students did, but Jonathan had called her and told her she’d be running late because of the homicide.

By the time she finishes it is nearly dark outside. She puts away the papers, cleans up the desk, and this brings a smile to her face. Earlier in the day she had barely gotten both her desk and floor cleaned up before the next class had come in. In her hurry she had forgotten about her blouse and nearly turned around as the first of the students came in to show them all her glory. Luckily at the last moment she saw it and buttoned everything up.

She smiles to herself. It had been a wonderful experience, but a close one. She would have to remember to be more vigilant the next time it happened. She shuffles the last paper into her desk and collects her things. The school is a little eerie with all the lights off and the halls empty. She knows the janitor is somewhere in the building but it still doesn’t help to settle her nerves. Sasha has forgotten how much she hates being here alone.

She leaves the school behind her as she walks home. She only lives about fifteen minutes away on foot, so there isn’t really a need to drive unless it’s raining or snowing. The neighborhood is quite as many of the kids she usually sees playing in the streets or riding bikes are probably home, eating dinner. Speaking of dinner, Sasha is fairly certain that Jonathan either will have something spectacular made for her or he has planned to take her somewhere just as spectacular in the city.

Sasha can’t help but smile to herself at the thought. When she looks up there is a girl walking opposite the street from her, matching Sasha’s smile. The girl looks like a student she has seen in school though not from one of her classes. Sasha blushes when she realizes the girl was smiling at her in response to her smile.

They pass each other without a second glance. Almost.

Katrina Wilcox continues to smile after passing Sasha. She knows the teacher well, though she has never met the woman. Ever since her first year, last year in high school, she has lusted over the woman. And the smile that Sasha just gave Katrina makes her pussy wet. She looks back over her shoulder, hoping the teacher would look back in her direction and quickly turns back with a blush. Sure enough, Miss Grey looks back at her.

Katrina quickens her pace and just as quickly ducks behind a tall line of bushes and then to the side of a house, out of sight from the road. She sits down as the heat in her pussy starts to radiate up to her belly. Her hand slips up under her shirt to her small breasts. Though they smaller than many of the other girls in school, they are highly sensitive. She cups her breast, paying attention to her puffy nipple by squeezing and pulling on it. When she looks down to see her other nipple poking hard against her shirt, she gives it equal attention.

Katrina’s breathing begins to quicken and her pussy wants attention. So she moves her free hand down to her pussy, spreading her legs slightly. She pushes her hand underneath her shorts and panties, closes her eyes and begins.

She starts by sliding her finger up and down the middle of her slit, finding her juices. Her lips swell as she spreads the juices over her the outer side of her lips, occasionally dipping the tip of her finger a bit deeper and grazing her clit. She twists her nipple, tugging it upward and loving the feeling it sends down to her pussy. She circles it, feeling the tips of fingers on her areola.

Katrina sinks her finger into her wet pussy and involuntarily moves her hips up to meet her hand. It feels so good as she gets even more turned on fingering herself out in the open, in someone else’s yard, thinking of the teacher she has lusting over for the last couple years. The excitement just makes her wetter. She begins to move her hips a little, grinding, and she lets her breathing get a little louder, a little more ragged.

She sinks into her desire, feeling the sensation of her finger deep in her pussy, her palm on her clit. She becomes bolder and breathes more huskily, moaning softly as she pumps her hips in rhythm with her hand. Soon she needs more room. Katrina pushes her shorts and panties half way down her thighs. The air feels cooler against her naked skin. She becomes even bolder and gets up on her knees, legs spread a little, and she begins to masturbate again.

She alternately closes her eyes, picturing what Miss Grey would look like naked, her lovely chest, her wet, tight pussy and those gorgeous long legs. The setting sun washes her body in pale light as she arches her back a little, pushing her ass out. Now she really begins to enjoy myself.

She rubs herself harder now, using her finger like a little dildo, inserting it completely up to her palm, palming her mound and mashing her clit. She teases and circles her clit, now, stroking it very fast. My other hand leaves her breast, rolling and stretching her nipple, very hard now.

This does it and she is climaxing instantly. Katrina cries out in rhythm with her orgasm, her belly quivering. Her bliss is stopped short, however. Something very slimy and heavy falls on her shoulder. Katrina cries out in shock and begins to leap forward when she is stopped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.