Preview

Unbroken

by Wrath's Child

Copyright© 2017 by Wrath's Child

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Interracial, Anal Sex, Violent,

Sex Story: A hired killer finally realizes he can love, and be loved, in the arms of two extraordinary women.

Words From Wrath’s Child: I am trying a new format with this one. It seemed to work. The stories I scrapped before starting this one, I felt, were missing something I couldn’t place. I think I hit the nail on the head this time. There are a lot of inner monologues in this story. They may seem confusing at first. But please, give it a try. I hope you’ll find they make my protagonist much easier to relate to.

Author’s Note: As a new author, it means the world to me, to see that my words are able to touch others. To those who say they look forward to my new work, I beg your patience. I proofread, and edit my own work, so periodically, I am forced to stop, and read through each story, correcting, adding, subtracting, and expanding upon ideas. So please, be patient with me, as each work needs that effort, to take on the life I hope to breathe into it. For those who wish to give feedback to me, please, feel free to contact me. Constructive criticism, or even just a “Hey. Fuck You!” is always welcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.