Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

As mom drove home, I questioned her. “So, whore, what did you think when you walked back into the class room seeing your two little daughters naked in front of everyone.”

She thought for a moment and said, “Well, I was shocked. I hadn’t realized what you would do in class. I guess you did it to get the class on your side to use me.”

“Yes slut, I did. John suggested it and the class liked the idea. If you had said anything about us being naked, I would never have had the class behind me and you would have paid dearly for it.” I told her.

Lilly spoke up and said, “But since you knew your place as our slutty whore, we have more control, over you now. Especially in school. And we will have lots of fun this year at your expense.”

Mom then said, “The only thing that really bothered me was when the two of you started fucking those boys in front of everyone. I was very nervous when you did that. Maybe you shouldn’t have fucked them right then.”

I said, “Whore, now you know how much we love to fuck. Just like you do. And it won’t be the only fucking that happens in study hall. You will be getting fucked there too. And if we are lucky, the rest of the class will start fucking too.”

She then said, “Yes Mistress, I know. But if the girls are not on birth control, they could get pregnant. We don’t want that to happen and word get out it happened in school while I was the teacher.”

I thought for a moment and then said, “I understand what you are saying slut. So, let’s make a side trip the pharmacy to get enough rubbers to use in class. I think we should double what you got for us and make sure there is a variety of all of them.”

She said, “Yes Mistress, we are close to a pharmacy now. It isn’t the same one we went to before, so they won’t think too much about it. At least I hope not.”

She pulled into the lot and got out. I told her we would stay in the car and wait for her. She was inside for a while and when she came out, she had a very red face.

I asked, “Why so red in the face bitch?”

She said the clerk in the store was one of her ex students and he asked if she was planning a party. We laughed at her and I said, “Well, what did you say.”

She then said, “I told her my two young daughters were doing a project and had to get condoms to see which was better. I also told him you girls had to use everyone one of them to find out.”

We laughed again and then she said, “He asked if he could help with the project. He then added he would rather use them with me.”

“Well whore, maybe you should go back and offer him some cunt.” I said and then laughed and told her to take us home.

We got home and as soon as we were inside, we all stripped naked. Mom had to because I told her the rule of no clothes at home. Lilly and I got naked because we hate clothes and have a need to be free. Ron was still at school for his sports programs for the year. He was into all the sports and I wondered what he would do if I made him wear panties under his clothes. He would be the laughing stock with all his friends. But I wasn’t going to do it to him unless he pissed me off.

Daddy was still at work, so Lilly and I took the time to get our homework done. We were both good in school and it didn’t take us long to finish up the easy assignments they had given us.

I wanted to get fucked some more, so I called Bruno in and got on my hands and knees. We were in mom’s bedroom and I just got down and coaxed Bruno to my wet cunt. He came up behind me and licked me good. I would have to think of a way to get him in school so my classmates can watch the teacher fuck a dog.

Once Bruno shot his hot cum in my needy cunt, and he could pull out, I said, “Hey whore. Bruno has a dirty cock. Get down and clean it up and then clean my cunt for me. Daddy will be home soon and might want a clean cunt to fuck.”

She said, “Yes Mistress”, as she dropped to her knees to suck on Bruno’s cock. I loved the way she obeyed me.

Once she had him all clean she came to me and started licking and sucking on my wide-open cunt. She did a great job and kept going until I was cumming on her tongue.

Lilly had gone to get a shower and call some friends she had met before the convicts showed up. She didn’t tell them anything about our new arrangement, but said eventually they would know.

I told mom to go fix our dinner and make sure she got some laundry going. I was going to clean up and wait for daddy to get home, but before I went to the master bathroom, I grabbed a beer. I was getting used to drinking beer and maybe later I would try the wine we got.

Just as I finished getting my shower daddy and Ron came in. I said, “OK guys get naked so we can fuck. Daddy I am going to fuck your brains out. Ron go fuck Lilly if she wants it.”

We fucked while mom fixed dinner, did the laundry and cleaned up the house. She was our maid now and I didn’t have to do anything but fuck. As soon as mom had dinner ready, we all went to the kitchen to eat. I even let her sit with us at the table. I told daddy about our school day and he thought I had done good. But he warned me to be careful.

After we ate, I went to fuck daddy some more and Lilly had Ron fucking her. We kept mom busy with clean up after each fuck. Then once we had all fucked enough, we went to bed so we would be ready for a new day.

The next morning, I picked out a nice skirt and blouse for mom to wear. I had to keep her within the school rules, but also had to be sure I could fix her clothes for our study hall. The skirt was just above the knees and I also had her wear some thigh high stockings. They were red and I wanted it to look like she was in need. Her blouse was a nice white one, a little sheer but not enough to get her in trouble. Of course, she wasn’t allowed panties or a bra.

Lilly and I put on dresses since they were easier to get off since we had agreed to get naked again. I wondered who else would get naked with us. One girl and boy had to strip down with us. That is what I said yesterday. And mom would be showing her naked ass today.

As we drove to school, I explained mom’s rules for study hall. I told her I was going to make sure her ass was showing and she was to walk around the classroom. I also said if anyone wanted to touch her ass, she was to allow it and to push back against the hands. She was also told to spread her legs so they could reach her cunt if they wanted to finger her.

Then I said, “And I need a pass to get out of fourth period ten minutes early, so I can fix your skirt and give you any last-minute instructions.”

We got to school and went to our regular classes. All my classmates were excited and wanted to get into study hall as soon as they could. I was asked again if I was going to get naked and fuck in the class. I said if two others get naked, I would. I also explained to the ones that asked that we had picked up condoms in case any of the girls wanted to fuck.

I did ask who would get naked with me and Lilly today and they said that it had been decided that George and Sue would be the ones today. They said they both volunteered and George said he wanted to fuck Lilly. I said that was fine and we went to our other classes.

As I walked into my fourth period class, I handed the teach the note mom had given me. He said, “OK, that is no problem. I’m glad Mrs. Andrews has asked for help this year. She usually just does it herself.”

The note said that she wanted me to help her set up some new props for her study hall. She was trying to make it fun for those in class, instead of studying all the time. I thought that was nice. The prop we needed to get ready for class was her.

I sat in fourth period until it was time to go get my whore ready for her class. I raised my hand and the teacher said, “Yes Louise, you may go now.”

I got up, packed up all my books and went to the classroom where mom was going to be exposed for her study hall. She had a class, so I had to wait for them to leave, but it would only take a few minutes to fix her skirt so her naked ass was on display. I would also make sure that when my classmates enter, they see her just as I had promised.

I waited outside her room until the bell rang and then went in as the other students were leaving. As soon as the last one left, I closed the door and locked it. I didn’t want anyone coming in until the class started.

I walked to where she was and said, “Turn around whore so I can get your ass ready for class.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.