Escaped
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

That day, we used a lot of those rubbers. I didn’t like any of them, but at least I was getting fucked. Lilly and I wore daddy and Ron out and they couldn’t get it up any more. I fucked daddy to start with while Lilly fucked Ron. Then we switched. She fucked daddy and I fucked Ron. Once they had cum into the rubber, we made them put a new one on and fuck us again. All total, we used fourteen rubbers. That was a lot of fucking that day. I wanted more, but the guys were all fucked out.

But I did have one great idea. Every time the guys shot a load of cum into a rubber, we would take it off their cocks and tie a knot in it and set it off to the side. Whenever we took a short break, we would take the rubbers and put them in the fridge. I had a good plan for them later when we had dinner.

Once the guys said they couldn’t fuck any more today, we all got a shower. While we were fucking, mom was putting the groceries away, doing some laundry and fixing dinner. I knew we would have salad to start with tonight.

We all got clean in the shower. I showered with daddy and Lilly with Ron. We said tomorrow, she would shower with daddy and I with Ron. Mom had to shower alone. We never did get dressed once we were clean. I figured it was useless to put clothes on, just to take them back off.

It wasn’t quite time to eat yet, but I wanted to do something. So, I said, “Hey whore. Go get Bruno and let him fuck your hot cunt. We want to watch a good show.”

She stopped what she was doing and went to the back door. Bruno was waiting to come in and mom guided him into the living room. She got down on her hands and knees and coaxed Bruno up behind her. He was excited and started licking her cunt. Then he suddenly jumped up and landed on her back. He had practice before and was soon balls deep into mom’s cunt.

Bruno was fucking her very hard. Guess he hadn’t had enough from before. He was driving his doggy cock deep into her cunt and suddenly he got his knot inside and stopped. He was cumming in her hot cunt. I loved watching her fuck the dog. And she is going to be fucking more of them soon.

Mom was cumming as Bruno shot his hot cum inside her. She was really screaming and yelling, “Yes Bruno fuck this whore. Fuck me good you fucking dog.”

We all waited until Bruno finished and finally with a pop, pulled his cock out. Then we just clapped like we were in a theatre and had seen a good movie. It was good alright, but it wasn’t a movie.

I told her to go clean up and then we could eat. We watched a little TV and caught some of the news. It showed that the three convicts were still on the run. They even put up their pictures so people would know what they looked like. I was sad, because there were our three rapists on TV and on the run. But at least they were still running and hadn’t been caught. Now I knew for sure it hadn’t been set up for us to get fucked like we had been. But it was so damn good and I wanted them to come back to fuck some more.

Mom came back out after having a shower and washing the dog cum out of her cunt. She said, “Will I be eating with you tonight Mistress?”

I said, “Yes whore you will. Set the table and start with salad. Just don’t put any dressing on yours.”

She said, “Yes Mistress” and went to the kitchen. It wasn’t long and she told us dinner was ready.

We all walked into the kitchen and on the table, was a nice-looking dinner and everyone had a salad at their place. She had put different types salad dressing on the table so everyone could pick their own.

I went to the fridge and pulled the bowl of used condoms out and set it near her plate. I gave her a pair of scissors too. Then we all sat down.

I said, “Ok whore. Your dressing is in the bowl. Cut the ends off the rubbers and squeeze the cum onto your salad. That is what you will eat today.”

Mom glared at me, but said, “Yes Mistress.”

She picked up the scissors and one of the condoms. She cut off the end and then squeezed the stale cum out onto her salad. It looked nasty. I like cum, but that was just nasty looking. But, it wasn’t me who had to eat it. I had a thought of her doing something like this in school for the class. I would have to remember it.

We watched as she took condom after condom and squeezed the contents out onto her salad. By the time she had finished, her salad was covered with Ron’s and Daddy’s stale cum. It looked gross.

I said, “OK, bitch, eat your salad with your fingers. Then we can enjoy our meal.”

Mom started eating the cum covered salad as we all watched her. Picking up the greens and tomatoes in her fingers and then eating them. We could see the cum drip off them and after each bite, she licked her fingers. She looked like she enjoyed it. The rest of us used regular salad dressing and began eating. Once the salad was all gone, I made mom lick her bowl clean because she could not waist any cum from now on.

Then it was onto the meal of steak and baked potatoes. It was damn good and we all cleaned our plates. We talked thru dinner about all the things that had happened and what some of our plans were for the future.

Mom asked, “Mistress, what will I have to do in school for you? I will do was you want, but please I can’t be caught because I would lose my job and probably go to jail.”

I said, “Don’t worry your slutty little mind whore. I will make sure you are not going to get in trouble, but you can plan on having all my classmates see you naked a lot. And you can expect to be used by all of them sometime during the year.”

She just nodded and said, “OK, but please be careful.”

She had to be thinking about all the fourteen and fifteen-year-old kids using her body. But it looked like she was turned on by the thought. I was getting turned on by thinking of watching them all fuck her.

Once dinner was over, we thought that we could go fuck some more, but daddy and Ron said they wouldn’t be able to perform until at least the next day. They said we had fucked them out.

So, we decided to watch a movie and have mom lick our cunts. She cleaned the kitchen up by herself. I said, “From now on whore, you will be our maid. You will cook, clean and do the laundry. All the chores that the three of us had to do for you are the chores you must do now. Your three children will do nothing except fuck.”

Once she got the kitchen cleaned up and the dishwasher started, she came into the living room to watch TV with us. But, all she was going to be able to do is listen. I made her get between my legs and eat my cunt. Then she had to go eat Lilly and once we had both cum, she had to do it again.

Once the movie had ended and both Lilly and I had cum numerous times from our mother’s tongue, we decided it was bed time. Lilly was going to sleep with daddy and I would sleep with Ron. Mom had to use one of our beds to sleep by herself. I told her to go to bed and do not touch her cunt. She is not allowed to play with herself unless I gave her permission.

This is how our days went for the summer. We would sleep, eat, fuck and then do it again. We did a lot of fucking that summer. We did have our periods right on time. We were happy for that because we were not pregnant and we could start the pill. We didn’t have many condoms left but we would save them in case we wanted to fuck during our periods. But we were not sure we really wanted that to happen.

When our periods started, I made a new rule for mom. I said, “Whore, Lilly and I are having our periods and we don’t want to get our fingers nasty from the blood. So, you will help us. I want you to get between our legs, pull the nasty Tampon out and put a new one in. But, once the old one is out, you will put it in your mouth to clean. You will also lick our cunts clean and make us cum before putting a new one in.”

She really didn’t want to do that because she said, “No Mistress, that is nasty. I can’t do that.”

I just said, “You will do it bitch or you will be in big trouble at school. How would you like to walk around naked at school all the time? Not just my class, but all classes.”

She said, “Please Mistress I have done all you want so far. But eating a bloody cunt is just nasty. But, to avoid being exposed, I’ll do it.”

So, just like that I never had to change my Tampons again. I had a slave to do it for me and I would also be able to cum while having my period. The first time it happened, I made mom do Lilly’s cunt first. I wanted to watch to see what it looked like.

Lilly laid on the bed, with a towel under her. She opened her legs and I watched as mom got between her legs and got up close to Lilly’s cunt. She reached her hand out and gently pulled the tampon from Lilly’s bloody cunt. When it came out, it looked nasty. It was a deep red in color, but I didn’t care.

Mom looked at it and I thought she was going to vomit. I said, “Just put it in your mouth whore and suck it clean. If you get sick, you’ll lick it up too.”

She gave me a very dirty look, but slipped Lilly’s plug in between her lips and I saw her sucking. Then I said, “Just leave it in your mouth and lick her clean. Make sure you make her cum before putting a new one in.”

Mom did as I told her too, even though I could tell she didn’t like it. I saw the string hanging from her mouth as she went back down on Lilly to clean her cunt. She licked and sucked on her daughter’s nasty cunt. She did a good job making Lilly cum in her mouth and then she inserted another Tampon in her cunt.

I let her rest a moment and then made her come to me as I laid on back and spread my legs so mom could pull my Tampon out, suck it clean and then eat me. She reached up to my cunt, pulled on the string and my Tampon popped out. Then I watched as she put it in her mouth before she leaned in to lick me clean and make me cum. She was doing good and I did have a good cum from her licking me.

Once she finished, I let her go clean her face and rinse her mouth. When she came back into the room, I said, “You did good whore and that is what is expected from now on. Every time we have our periods, you will do it just like you did today.”

All she said, was “Yes Mistress.”

The rest of the summer was fun. Daddy went back to work at the hospital while the rest of us stayed home and had fun with mom. I invited John and Jason Mathews over a couple times. Doctor Mathews brought them the first time and he fucked mom again. After he left, John and Jason both fucked her while Lilly, Ron and I watched them. Of course, once they fucked mom, they also fucked us and Ron fucked mom. Mom had to clean us all up when we finished fucking. Ron fucked mom a lot and at night Lilly and I fucked daddy.

We were making plans for school as soon as we returned. Mom said she had my class for two periods. One was so she could teach and the other was a study hall since no one in my class had any other classes. I thought this was perfect for us. I could let mom teach her classes and not make her do anything. Then during study hall, she would be the class whore.

I still had to figure out how to get the rest of the class involved. I also had to be sure no one said anything about what we did with mom to anyone else. They wouldn’t even be able to tell their parents or siblings. If word got out, mom would go to jail and then they would probably find out that daddy fucked us and he would go to jail. Lilly, Ron and I would end up being in the care of the state until someone adopted us. I didn’t want that to happen, so I had to be sure no one would say anything.

I had it all figured out in my head and told mom that she was going to teach the first period and at the end of class she would tell the class that she would be late getting to the study hall because she had to get some more supplies from the office and I was going to be in charge while she was out of the room.

She thought that would work, so we were on to the first day of school. I picked out a cute little dress to wear and so did Lilly. Neither of us wore any under clothes. No panties and no bra. I made mom wear a short skirt and blouse and of course no panties or bra for her either. I kept picking on Ron telling him I was going to make him wear girl’s clothes to school. He started crying when he thought I would do that to him. But I relented and told him not to worry and he could wear his own clothes. But I also told him if he messed up, he would be wearing panties under his clothes. He did anything I wanted from then on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.