Escaped
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Before we ever got to the bedroom, I heard mom say, “Ron honey, put that hard cock in mommy’s cunt and fuck me. You just don’t know how much mommy has wanted to fuck you son. I love your daddy’s cock, but I love your cock more, so just fuck me hard. I am all yours.”

The rest of us giggled and then we heard, “OH MY GOD yes fuck me Ron. Fuck your mommy’s cunt hard.”

I said, “Well, guess daddy won’t be getting any more of that cunt for a while. I think Ron will be fucking it from now on.”

Daddy said, “Yea I can see that, but that is ok. I have two hot little cunts to fuck forever. And I want you both so much right now. I just don’t know who to start with.”

Lilly said, “You can fuck Louise first daddy, but while you do that, you have to eat my cunt. So, get in that fucking bed and on your back. Louise will ride your cock and I’ll ride your face. Then we can switch.”

“Now I like how you think, Lilly.” Daddy said as he climbed into the bed and onto his back.

I giggled and got up on the bed ready to have daddy’s nice cock inside me. Lilly was settling in on daddy’s face, ready for him to eat her juicy cunt.

I lined his cock up and just sat down, taking his nice cock all the way inside me. I heard him grunt a little, but he couldn’t say anything because Lilly was on his mouth wiggling around so he could lick her all over.

I started going up and down on his cock and Lilly was getting his tongue inside her. I knew when he got her clit because she let out a loud moan and sat down even more.

I leaned over while I was fucking daddy’s cock and kissed Lilly on her lips. She returned the favor and soon we were kissing each other with pure passion. We touched each other’s little tits and kissed. She was being eaten out and I was being fucked. We were both in heaven.

Then, daddy stiffened up and drove his big cock deep into my little cunt and I felt him start to cum. At the same time, Lilly screamed that she was cumming and that set me off and I started cumming too. The three of us were all cumming together.

And I heard from Ron’s room that mom was cumming as Ron fucked her and he was cumming into her cunt. What a great family we have.

Once Lilly and I calmed down, we moved away from daddy. His cock was still hard, so Lilly just sat down on it. I kissed daddy and said, “Now my dear daddy, you have to eat my cunt and suck your cum out of me.”

I got in position and watched as his cum dripped out of my cunt and into his mouth. Then I sat down on his face. He started licking me and touching my clit with his tongue. He was so good at eating cunts. Almost as good as fucking cunts.

Lilly and I rode him until we all had another good cum, with daddy shooting his load into Lilly’s cunt and I was cumming on his face. Lilly started cumming when he shot into her cunt.

We were all kind of tired and decided to just get some sleep. We heard mom and Ron in the other room and it sounded like he was fucking her in the ass now. She was saying, “Yes, baby, fuck mommy’s ass. Once you do that, I’ll suck your cock before we go to sleep. If you want, I’ll hold your cock in my mouth all night.”

The three of us giggled at that and daddy said, “I think they will be sleeping together a lot from now on. That is if her new Mistresses let her.” Lilly and I both agreed and I said, “We’ll see.”

Daddy was already laying down, so Lilly got on one side of him while I snuggled up on the other side. Then we both reached over and took his now softening cock in our hands. We each had part of his cock to hold and daddy reached out and put a hand on each of our cunts. And that is how we all fell asleep.

I slept really good and when I woke up, I still had daddy’s cock in my hand. But so, did Lilly. Daddy and Lilly were still sound asleep, so I just laid there with daddy’s hand on my cunt. I didn’t want to disturb him, so didn’t move.

But, I did squeeze his cock some. It felt so good to be able to wake up with a cock in my hand. I know I woke up a few mornings with a cock in my cunt when the convicts were here and I liked that too. But now I have to share with Lilly. It is either share or have her sleep with Ron so I could have daddy all to myself. Then mom would be all alone. Of course, I don’t care if she is alone, if I have a cock to be with.

It wasn’t long and I felt Lilly’s hand moving on daddy’s cock and then a finger went into my cunt. I knew everyone was awake now and I was ready to fuck some more. I just don’t seem to get enough fucking now that I have had it.

I squeezed daddy’s cock to let him know I was awake and Lilly started moving her hand up and down on his shaft. Daddy worked his finger into my cunt and wiggled it around. I guess he was doing the same to Lilly.

I said, “Damn, I want to get fucked again. I’m ready daddy and it feels like you are too.”

But he disappointed me. He said, “Not this morning Louise. You and Lilly must go to the doctor and I don’t think it would be good to have any cum in your cunts. So, the fucking will have to wait.”

I said, “No, it will be ok. I don’t think the doctor will care.”

He said, “Yes he will care. Remember, I am a doctor too and I wouldn’t want to check a girl’s cunt and find cum in it. So, no fucking until you get back. But I am sure that you will have some fun when out today. I know mom needs to go shopping once you get checked. I have some ideas you can use when you are out.”

So, Lilly and I decided to get a shower and freshen up. On our way to the bathroom, we peeked in on Ron and mom. They were fucking on Ron’s bed. He was really pounding into her. I thought how lucky he is to be able to fuck because mom didn’t need a checkup. But after today, I would be fucking a lot. Ron and daddy might have a hard time keeping up with three hot cunts.

We got our shower and then walked naked into the kitchen where the rest of the family were. And they were just as naked as we were. Mom had fixed scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and biscuits. It smelled so good. That is one thing about my mom I’ve always enjoyed. Her great cooking. But I will still make her fuck a lot of people.

We ate in silence since we were all hungry. Guess all that fucking will make you that way. Once we all ate, daddy said, “OK, just got a text from my friend. He said he could see the girls in two hours.”

He texted back saying we would be there and added that Sarah would bring them in and that he has permission to use her in any way he desires. Daddy added that she was a pretty good fuck and sucked cock like a pro.

A quick text back said the other doctor would take him up on the offer. Then I told daddy to add one more to his text. I told him to say he could fuck both of us too.

Daddy did what I wanted and the doctor said he was sorry, but didn’t fuck young girls, but he would make sure we were taken care of. I wasn’t sure what that meant and decided just to wait and see.

We all got the kitchen cleaned up and I went in to mom’s closet to see what I wanted her to wear. I picked out a skirt, that would come to just above her knees and a semitransparent blouse with some four inch heels. I laid them out on the bed.

Then I went back to the kitchen where she was finishing up the dishes and said, “Your clothes are on the bed cunt. That is all you are to wear today. No panties and no fucking bra. Understand?”

She said, “Yes Mistress I understand and will obey.”

Lilly and I went to get some clothes to wear to the doctor’s office. I picked out a dress that came to my knees and Lilly got a skirt and blouse. Her skirt went below her knees. We wanted to show off mom without people looking at us, so we dressed like the good little girls we once were.

We got ready to leave and I said, “OK my mother whore, you will do anything and everything either of us say. Once the doctor checks our cunts and gives us the prescription for birth control, you are going to fuck him and suck his cock. Lilly and I will watch you do it. Then we are going to the grocery store to get some good food and beer. I am going to show you off in the store, so be ready to do as I say.”

“Yes Mistress,” mom said. I was enjoying this a lot.

We left and got in the car. It was the first time we had left the house since the convicts showed up. But I wasn’t complaining. I had fun with them all and learned so much. And I was going to continue doing the same things now.

We got to the address that daddy gave us and went inside. It was a regular doctor’s office and a very cute nurse greeted us. She said, “You must be the Andrews sisters. Doctor Mathews is waiting for you. Please follow me. You to Mrs. Andrews.”

We followed the nurse into an exam room where there were the regular checkup tables. I had been on them before when we had to get our annual school physicals. I wondered why there were three of them in one room.

I soon found out. The nurse said the doctor had this made especially for us today. Then she said, “OK, all of you strip down to nothing and get on a table. Mrs. Andrews, you get the middle one. You girls are on either side of her. The doctor will be in shortly.”

We all got naked, but we couldn’t figure out why mom had to get naked too. She wasn’t getting a checkup. Maybe it was because daddy said the doctor could fuck her. We soon found out what was happening and why she had to be naked with us.

A man walked in and said, “Hello ladies, I am Doctor Mathews and I understand the two girls need to be check and get on some birth control. Have you been engaging in sex recently?”

I spoke up for both of us and said, “Yes sir, my sister and I have both been fucking for about a week. And there was lots of it.”

Doctor Mathews said, “Well, I didn’t expect that kind of language from a young lady. You are what, 14?”

I said, “Yes sir, both of us are 14. We are twins and I am sorry about the language, but that is what has happened. We got fucked.”

He said, “OK, put your feet up in those stirrups and I’ll check you out. Have you had your period recently or are you due to have it soon.”

I said, “We both have our periods about the same time and that was like two maybe two and a half weeks ago.”

“Very good,” He said. “I don’t think you got pregnant while you were having sex, but we will check to be sure. Sometimes it is hard to tell, but if you have your period again soon, we will know for sure.”

I asked, “But we were fucked a lot and never used any protection. How can we be sure?”

“Good question.” The doctor said. “There are only six days a girl can actually get pregnant. That is the five days before and the one day following your period. So, if you had your period two weeks ago, that is more than five days before your next one. And since you haven’t had a period recently, the day after is ruled out. So, you will not be pregnant now.”

I said, “Ok, then let’s get busy and check my cunt out so I can get on birth control so I can fuck all the time.”

He laughed and said, “I never would have believed Larry’s daughter talking like this. But, I guess your mom doesn’t care, so yes, I’ll check both your cunts and then fuck your mothers. But I have my sons coming in to take care of both you girls while I fuck your mom.”

Just then the door opened and in walked two boys. Lilly and I both gasped because we knew them. They were the other set of twins in our class. This was going to be interesting.

The boys walked up to us and said, “Hi girls, nice to see you. Nice to see all of you. And your mom looks hot too. Hurry up dad, we want to fuck these two girls.”

Doctor Mathews said, “I won’t take long boys. Why don’t you get naked while I check these two and maybe they will suck your cocks while I do it.”

“Great idea,” the boys said together. Then they started stripping. We watched as John and Jason started removing their clothes. Both cocks looked impressive when they released them from their pants. Not as big as the convicts, daddy’s or even Ron’s, but both were a nice size.

Once they were naked, John stepped up to me and Jason went to Lilly. They offered their cocks to our mouths and we took them. Doctor Mathews started looking at our cunts and I felt something cold enter me. Next I felt my cunt being stretched and the cool air was entering me. I didn’t know what he was doing because I had my mouth full of hard cock.

Mom told us later that he had used a speculum to open us up. It was weird to have my cunt so wide open and no cock in it. Once he had us open, I felt his fingers in me as he was feeling me all over. He felt inside and outside of my cunt, played with my lips and even rubbed my clit. I almost started cumming when he did that to my clit, but he stopped before I could get off.

He left that thing inside me and went to Lilly. I guess he did the same as he did to me, stretching her cunt wide so he could play with her too. I heard her groan and I thought she was about to cum, but then he stopped what he was doing with her.

He came back to me and removed the speculum from my cunt and said, “OK girls, everything checks out good. You have some nice little cunts and will be just right for fucking. But, I need to know which kind of birth control you want to have.”

Mom spoke up then and said, “I think the pill would be best for them and I’ll make sure they take it every day.”

Lilly said, after spitting Jason’s cock out of her mouth, “What other options do we have?”

Doctor Mathews said, “Well, I like the shot. It last for three months and you will only have minor periods during that time. The downfall is on the fourth month, your period will be bad.”

So, I said, “Don’t want that to happen. So, let’s go with the pill.”

Doctor Mathews said, “OK, the pill it is. But, you can’t start on them until after your next period. And you will have to be careful if you have sex. I would suggest that you use condoms until after you have your period. That way you won’t get pregnant.” Then added, “Or you can just use your mouths and asses for fucking.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.