Escaped
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I slept good with Bob’s big cock in my cunt. I know mom had Billy’s cock in her cunt all night too. That is how we woke up. But, I could tell Bob was not awake yet, so I waited until I felt him move. I thought he was pulling his cock out of my cunt and I wrapped my legs around his ass to keep him in me.

I said, “Please Bob honey, fuck me. I need to feel your hard cock shooting hot cum deep inside me. Bob, I love you and your hot cock and someday darling I want to marry you. I’ll stay with you and would fuck anyone you wanted as long as I could fuck you too.”

He laughed and said, “That would be nice baby, but you are too young and I’m on the run. If I got caught fucking you, they would put me back in prison forever. But, I love your hot little cunt and maybe someday if I can get away, I might come back to fuck you some more”

I said, “I would love that. But for now, just fuck me hard and then piss in my cunt. I love that too.”

And he did what I asked of him. He started fucking me, going deep into my cunt. I knew with all the cum that had been put in my cunt I would probably be pregnant, but I didn’t care. I didn’t even care whose baby it was. In my mind, it would be Bob’s and I would call him Bob Jr.

I heard movement from the other bed and saw that Billy was fucking mom again. I knew now that mom really liked to fuck and from the pictures I had seen, she didn’t care whose cock was in her cunt. And once these guys do leave, she would be getting lots of new cock. Most of them would be my classmates who would fuck her in class every day.

Bob fucked me good and I was ready to cum, just as he stiffened up and started putting more baby cum in me. I loved it and I was cumming too. I loved the feeling of cumming with a big cock in me. My cunt just tingled and got juicy. I was in heaven.

When Bob finished cumming, his cock stated getting a little soft and that is when I felt his hot piss going into my cunt I could feel it deep inside me and I loved it. I was going to get more of this every day. I think I’ll make sure daddy pisses in my cunt every day.

I heard mom moan and knew she was cumming now. Billy was filling her hot cunt up with his cum and when she finally got his piss in her, she screamed, “OH MY GOD! That is so hot.”

I laughed knowing what was going on and then I heard Lilly from the other room. She was laughing and so was Joe. I wondered what that was about. I said, “Bob, let’s go see what is going on.”

He pulled his cock out of me and we went to the living room and saw what was happening. Daddy and Ron were awake and I could see both sucking on each other’s cock. But it wasn’t just sucking, they were both swallowing as they pissed in each other’s mouth. I started laughing too and so did Bob. Soon mom and Billy showed up and we all laughed as we watched my daddy and big brother suck the other off and drink the piss.

Joe said, “Well, it is good to see everyone is up. I am really refreshed. Got a tight little cunt to fuck and then to piss in. But I am a little hungry. Guess you guys got rid of your piss too.”

I said, “The guys did Joe, but us girls still need to piss. How about we untie the boys and Lilly can piss in daddy’s mouth while I piss in Ron’s. Then mom can give them both some of her piss. She’ll have to piss in one mouth and then stop to move to the other one. But being the whore that she is, I am sure she can do it.”

Joe said, “You got it little cunt. Bob and Billy, get these guys untied. I have to check on something.”

With that, Joe went into the master bedroom and turned the TV on. He didn’t want any of us to see what he is checking. I heard the TV come on, but couldn’t hear anything else. I wondered again why he was doing this in private.

They got daddy and Ron untied and I squatted over Ron’s mouth, while Lilly got over daddy. I said, “OK, now you know once we piss, you have to clean us out. Our cunts are full of cum from last night and piss this morning. Enjoy your snack boys.”

Then I started pissing into Ron’s mouth and he swallowed it all. I watched Lilly pissing into daddy’s mouth and we both finished about the same time. Then we kind of just sat down on their faces so they could eat us and suck all the gooey cum and piss out of us. I was loving this a lot.

Once we finished with the guys, mom stepped up and said, “Ron gets the first of my piss and then, Larry gets the rest of it and gets to suck Billy’s cum and piss out of my cunt.”

Bob said, “That sounds like some kind of pay back whore. Does he make you do that when you are with others?”

She looked at Bob and then at daddy and her three children. She looked like she was just caught with her hand in the cookie jar. But she said, “Well, guess you all found our pictures and yes he has had me do that before. Well no piss from a cunt, but I had to suck a lot of cum out of the other girls when we played.”

I looked at her and said, “Whore, what pictures are you talking about.” I knew what she meant, but Ron and Lilly didn’t know about them.

Lily spoke up and said, “Pictures. What pictures are you talking about whore?”

Mom looked like she was about to cry, but said, “Look, we have played around before and I was daddy’s slave. So, the pictures are in our closet and if you need to know, there are videos too. You kids didn’t know, but I have been fucked by many other men and ate a lot of cunts. But it was just a playtime thing. I never wanted to be a full-time slave.”

I said, “That is until now, right?”

She turned all red in the face. Well kind of turned red all over since she was naked, looked at me and said, “Yes, that is until now. I have learned that I need this and I want it all the time. So, you kids own your mother now and I’ll do everything you want.”

Lilly was getting into this a lot more now and said, “You know it is not just here at home don’t you. We plan on having some fun in school this year and I am sure our classmates will love their new teacher.”

Mom looked at her, hesitated and then said, “Yes, I know and it is ok, just be careful and don’t let me get in trouble. But, having fun with me in school is ok. Now, may I piss?”

We all laughed and I said, “Yes whore, go ahead and give the guys a treat this morning. Then we can play some more.”

She squatted over Ron’s mouth and we all watched as she pissed in her son’s mouth. She pissed until she felt that he had enough and then got up, moving over daddy’s mouth.

Squatting down, she said, “Been waiting a long time to do this Larry. Maybe the kids will let me do it more often now. Open up and enjoy.”

Daddy opened his mouth and we all watched her piss going straight into it. We giggled when he swallowed because he lost some piss that ran over his cheeks. She finished pissing then sat on his face.

Mom said, “Ok my loving husband, clean your whore’s cunt.”

We watched as daddy did just that. He licked and sucked on her cunt and got all of Billy’s stale cum and piss out of her. Then she started to raise up and we saw daddy kiss her cunt lips one last time and he even licked his lips afterwards.

Just then Joe came back into the living room. He said, “OK, we have to get out of here tonight. The cops are getting close and we don’t want any problems with our little family. We have had way too much fun with all of them to get them hurt now. So, we will get the last of our fucking in today and then when it turns dark, we will leave.”

I rushed to Bob and jumped into his lap. I cried and said, “Please don’t leave me. I need your big cock in my little cunt. Please Bob, stay with us.”

“Baby girl, you know I can’t. If I am found here, they will probably kill me and your family would be in danger. But, I will fuck you today in all your holes.” He told me.

I said, “OK, but you have to keep your big cock in me all day. The other guys can fuck my sister and the old whore.”

Joe stepped in and said, “That all sounds good little cunt, but we are all going to fuck all of you all day. You will have a cock someplace in you, but not always Bob’s.”

I said, “I know, but I love Bob and his cock. But I love yours too, so let’s start fucking.”

Then Joe said, “Well we have to get the other two tied up again, so the three of us can all fuck. They will get enough fucking once we leave, but today is all us. We are going to fuck all three of your cunts and then fuck you some more.”

Billy and Bob got busy tying up daddy and Ron. Probably wouldn’t have to because I don’t think either of them would do anything. But Joe was being cautious. While they were being tied up, he made me, Lilly and mom lay down side by side on the big bed, which was still in the living room. Once we were on our backs, he said, “Ok open those legs and we are going to fuck you. Once we cum in a cunt, we will pull out and swap partners. The three of you just need to keep your legs open and your cunts ready.”

The three of us quickly got in position. I think we were all ready for some good hot fucking. And we wouldn’t have to wait for them to fuck one and then fuck another. Nope, they were going to fuck us all at the same time. We laid in line on the mattress. It was me, Lilly and then mom. Joe took me, Bob took Lilly and Billy was fucking mom.

It didn’t take to long for all six of us to cum and then it was a partner switch. The guys didn’t even care about sticking their cocks in a sloppy cunt full of someone else’s cum. They just got up and rotated. Joe moved to Lilly, Bob to mom and Billy fucked me. I liked this. My cunt was hardly ever empty.

They fucked the three of us again and when we all had another good cum, they switched again. This time, I got my favorite cock, Bob, Lilly had her honey, Billy and Joe fucked mom. I was really loving this. I had my cunt full of nice hard cock and now it was full of good hot cum.

We fucked the three this time and when they shot their hot gooey cum into our cunts and we had all cum with them, they got up and took a break. They made us lay still with our legs spread wide and they mentioned al the cum leaking out of us.

Bob said, “Wow, it will be a shame to leave all this cunt here, but we can’t take it with us. Will be very curious as to which of the two little cunts is pregnant and who the daddy is.”

Billy laughed and said, “Yea, it could be any one of the five cocks that had fucked the little cunts. Maybe even daddy knocked up his little princesses. That would be neat.”

Joe laughed but said nothing. It looked like he was trying to figure out something. Maybe on how they were going to get away without being caught. I still wasn’t sure if they were convicts, but that didn’t matter anymore. I just knew because of them, I had learned a lot about fucking and sucking and I also got my mom to admit she was a fucking whore and that I owned her ass now. I was going to have lots of fun with her for the rest of the summer and then in school.

Joe finally said, “OK, I think we need to fuck some more. But this time the asses. On your hands and knees cunts, so we can fuck them asses really hard.”

The three of us took no time at all switching around and pointing our naked asses at the guys. We were still in the same line and they took our asses just like they did our cunts. Joe in mine, Bob in Lilly and Billy in mom’s ass.

I felt Joe’s big cock going into my ass and I opened right up for him. I always thought that the ass was for shit to come out. Never did I realize how great it was to have a cock going into it. I loved being ass fucked almost as much as I loved being cunt fucked. Joe was big, but my little ass had been fucked enough that I took him with no problem. I loved it and it felt so damn good.

The three guys fucked our asses and when they shot their load into us, they pulled out and switched places. Billy wasn’t as gentle as the rest of them and he just drove his cock all the way in in one hard push. Then he fucked me hard and fast. It was taking them all longer to cum because of all the fucking they had been doing.

I giggled thinking they must be catching up for when they were in prison and only fucking other men. But since they found us, they sure got lots of cunt and ass from us, not to mention the cocksucking we did for them.

But, all of them finally shot they’re cum into us and switched again. I finally had my boyfriend in my ass and I was loving it. His was the only cock I really loved and someday, I will find him again and we will be married. I didn’t care how long it took, but I was determined to make him my husband and master.

The three guys fucked all our asses before they said it was break time. But Billy said, “Yea, we need a break but these whores don’t. They can put on a show for us all and clean each other up while we sit back and relax.”

Joe said, “Good idea Billy. Got to make the best of our last day here. So, cunts, get in a daisy chain and start eating some cunt. You will all continue like you did before, switching partners when we say and you won’t stop till all of our cum is out of your cunts and asses and in your bellies.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.