Escaped
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Daddy was licking and fingering Lilly’s upturned ass. I thought that was cute. A daddy getting his daughters ass ready for fucking. I looked around at the rest of the room and noticed mom smiling at what was happening. That is not like a good mommy. I looked at the rest of the group and they all had smiles on their faces. All but Ron. He looked kind of shocked that daddy was eating out his sister’s ass.

The others were drinking the beer and I had to go put more in the refrigerator. They didn’t even go with me now. I could have gotten out of the house and ran for help, but I didn’t for some reason, I didn’t think these guys would do anything other than fuck us all.

When I got back to the room, Billy was behind Lilly and ready to put his cock in her ass. He said, “Daddy, take my cock and introduce it to your little whore.”

Daddy didn’t even hesitate. He just took hold of Billy’s big hard cock and guided it toward Lilly’s upturned ass. He got it lined up and Billy stepped closer to her and I saw the tip touch her little brown puckered hole. I giggled, knowing what it felt like when I took my first cock back there. I knew she was going to scream but also knew once Billy was all the way in, she would be loving it.

He slowly entered her naked ass and daddy guided him into his young daughter’s virgin ass. It took some time to open the little hole, but Billy finally got the head of his cock in. She screamed so loud, I think the neighbors might have heard her, even if they were so far away.

Billy waited until she settled down and with Daddy’s help he went in another 2 inches. She screamed again and I knew how it felt. I had to do it yesterday. Then Billy told daddy to let go.

As soon as daddy let go of his cock he started to pull back out. She relaxed a little and when she did that, Billy drove his cock back into her ass, going all the way in with one plunge and he held it there. She screamed again and this time it was so loud it rattled the windows.

She was crying and yelling, “Take it out. It hurts take it out of my ass. I can’t handle it.”

But Billy didn’t pay any attention to her. Instead he just relaxed on her back and held his cock in her deep. Finally, she calmed down and quit yelling. That’s when Billy pulled back and then started fucking her ass. He was going slow to start with and I saw her start to back up on his cock. I knew then she was starting to like it. It was just like me yesterday.

He fucked her back door with hard long trusts. He was really enjoying it. First, he got to take her virgin cunt and now he was the first to fuck her virgin ass. Of course, I don’t remember who was the first to take her mouth, but she became good at cocksucking. She learned to deep throat them yesterday.

I watched as he fucked my twin sister’s ass and then suddenly he stiffened up and drove deep into her ass one last time. He was shooting the first load of cum into her ass. I knew she would be fucked more as the day went on and I got to watch it all. Of course, I had the duty to clean up the cocks after they fucked her.

She was wanting more from him, but he just finished cumming and pulled out. I watched as mom rushed over to her little girl’s ass and started sucking the cum out of her. I wondered if she was getting any shit when the cum came out.

Billy walked over to me and put his cock to my mouth. It smelled like ass, but I didn’t care it was a cock. So, I just opened my mouth and took it in me. Yep, I knew now mom was getting some shit. That is because as I took his cock into my mouth, there was some shit on it. But I didn’t dare back away, so I just sucked it all off and swallowed. Now I not only drank piss, but I had tasted some shit. Not to tasty either.

Mom was finishing up with her clean up chore. She had sucked all the cum from Lilly’s ass and was now moving to the side so Bob could fuck my sister in the ass. I felt a little jealous, but knew I couldn’t do anything.

So, I just knelt there looking around Billy the best I could. I had his cock in my mouth and knew it would stay until Bob finished and replaced Billy. Then it would be Joe fucking her ass, followed by daddy and Ron. She would have a sore little asshole by the time they all finished.

I had no idea what would come after Lilly’s ass fucking, but I think we would eat and go to bed. I was waiting to go to bed with Joe, because I wanted to talk to him. I was going to ask if we could play a new game tomorrow.

All the guys had fun fucking my sister’s upturned ass. Of course, they got mine yesterday so I knew what she felt. It hurt at first, but soon turned to excitable lust. As I watched her get ass fucked and I cleaned a cock, I dreamed of the day when I would be getting fucked again by other guys and then thought of watching my mom teaching class with a butt plug up her ass and no panties on. I hoped my thoughts were going to come true. That is one of the reasons I wanted to talk with Joe alone.

The last one to fuck Lilly’s ass was daddy and then mom got to suck the rest of the cum from her ass and I had to suck daddy clean. But, that I didn’t mind. I was going to find a way to be able to do it more often once these guys got away.

Once they stopped fucking Lilly’s ass, mom was told to go make dinner. Ron was made to suck daddy’s cum out of Lilly and I still had daddy’s cock in my mouth and watched as Bob and Joe went into the master bedroom. I wondered what they were going to do in there, but couldn’t ask because I had my mouth full of cock. And I knew I couldn’t ask anyway because someone would be in trouble if I did.

They stayed in the bedroom for a long time and I kept hearing things being moved. It sounded like metal and wood, but some sounded like paper. I had no idea what they were doing in there, but maybe Joe would tell me tonight when he fucked me before we went to sleep.

Daddy didn’t dare pull his cock out because Billy was watching him. Billy stood between the living room and kitchen so he could watch both my parents. So, there we were, me sucking on daddy, Ron watching us with his cock in his hand, eating our sisters well fucked ass and mom cooking dinner for everyone.

Joe and Bob finally came out of the bedroom and both were smiling a lot. I knew something was up, but wasn’t sure what it was. They both looked happy so whatever it was they found wasn’t bad. I had no idea what was in the bedroom because us three kids were told to never go in there.

Joe said, “Louise, get your mouth off daddy’s cock and go get us all a beer. When you do that come sit on my lap so I can play with your cunt while I relax. You will sleep with me all night and I plan on fucking you a lot during the night.”

I looked to see what daddy thought of that, but all I saw was a smile. I wondered if he liked seeing his kids getting fucked and fucking us himself. I knew something strange was going on and I was determined to find out. I was only 14, but I was smart. I think I am the smartest of the kids.

I went to the kitchen to get the beers and when I walked in, mom was on her knees licking Bob’s ass. I got jealous when I saw it, but then thought that I was going to be sitting in Joe’s lap with him playing with my cunt. So, I guess if Bob wanted mom to lick his ass, it was ok. And besides, he was going to be sleeping with her tonight and fucking her, just like Joe would be doing with me.

Mom looked like she was enjoying what she had to do and my mind once again went to work. I was thinking how nice it would be for mom to be naked in her classroom and being made to lick everyone’s asses. I giggled and she looked up from Bob’s ass and smiled at me.

I took all the beer back to the living room and passed them out. I gave one to daddy, Ron and Billy, but when I tried to give Lilly one, she just smiled as she took Billy’s cock into her mouth. She didn’t even hesitate to swallow it all the way down her throat and never gagged at all.

I knew how much she loved doing that because I did too. She went all the way to his pubic hair and just held it there. I saw her cheeks moving and knew she was licking his cock with her tongue while she held him in her throat.

I gave Joe his beer and got on his lap. I had his cock right in my ass crack, so adjusted it so it stuck up between my legs. I looked down and saw the head of his cock and I thought how nice this really was. I was a shy little virgin a few days ago and now I was being fucked and loving big cocks.

I sipped on my beer and Joe put his hand on my cunt. It felt so good to be played with. I liked playing with myself, but having another person do it was so much better. Even when Lilly and I touched each other, it felt better and she said the same thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.