Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Lilly had not gone outside with everyone else. Instead she stayed on the mattress and played with her cunt, wanting to be fucked again. And she was going to get what she wanted. I felt a little bit of jealousy because Bob was going to fuck her. I was falling in love with him and thought he should only fuck me. But I knew he was going to fuck her and not me. And I heard that he would be fucking mom tonight while Joe fucked me.

I had Joe’s cock in my mouth and watched as both mom and dad assisted Bob putting his cock in my sister’s cunt. I had tears in my eyes when I saw his cock go all the way in. Then he started fucking her. He went hard and deep inside her. I guess I was jealous. Maybe it was because he took my cherry. But then again, Billy had fucked me and he took Lilly’s cherry.

Bob fucked her for a while and then he stiffened up and drove into her one last time and I saw he was cumming in her cunt. I thought that one or both of us could get pregnant and we wouldn’t know who the daddy was. Mom and dad would be furious, but dad or Ron could be the baby’s father too. At least mom couldn’t get pregnant since after we were born she had her tubes tied and didn’t want any more children. Not sure she really wanted any of us right now.

Bob finished up and pulled his cock out of Lilly and walked toward me. I was drooling around Joe’s cock, waiting for my boyfriend to give me his cock. Ha-ha, I called him my boyfriend. I knew he would leave me someday, but for right now I could think of him as a boyfriend who got my cherry and then cheated on me with my sister and mother.

Joe pulled his cock out of my mouth and Bob slid his in. I loved this cock and I took it all in to the base. He was in my throat and that is where I wanted his big beautiful cock.

Then I watched as mom got down and started sucking Bob’s cum out of her little girl. I loved watching her eat out Lilly. A mom should never be doing that, but a dad should never have to fuck his little girls either. But the thing I noticed was mom didn’t have to be told to eat Lilly’s cunt. As soon as Bob was free from her, mom was right there with a smile on her face. Yes, I think mom was a submissive slut and I was going to prove it.

Joe said, “Ok, get your old sloppy cunt out of the way. Big brother and daddy want some of that hot little cunt. Ron, you are first then daddy can fuck her. Once they get done, Bruno gets her cunt. Let’s get this moving so we can all have some lunch before we all fuck the little whore’s ass.”

Ron was hard and gladly stepped up to Lilly. I was going to see my big brother fuck my twin sister, just like he fucked me yesterday. If we ever get out of this mess, he will be fucking me a lot. He got on top of her and sunk his nice big cock deep in her cunt. They fucked each other with both moaning and groaning. I heard them both say ‘I love you’ many times. But it wasn’t a very long fuck. Lilly started cumming around his cock and that triggered him to cum inside her unprotected cunt. Maybe he put a baby in her.

Ron pulled out and without being told walked over to me and watched as Bob pulled his cock out of my mouth and throat. I saw mom start to go to Lilly to clean her up, but Joe stopped her.

As Ron was putting his cock in my mouth Joe said, “No mom, daddy can get sloppy seconds from his little girl. No need to clean that cunt this time.”

Daddy didn’t even have to be told. He was up with his hard cock ready to fuck his other daughter. I think he liked doing this. I know he hesitated yesterday with me, but I know he wanted me, just like he wants Lilly now.

I had Ron’s cock in my mouth and throat and watched as my daddy fucked my sister. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. I pictured how mom and dad had to obey me and Lilly and maybe even Ron. But I thought more about Ron having to obey us too. Just thinking about how the youngest girls in the family would control everyone. I thought how cute Ron and daddy would look with panties and bra on. Maybe even a dress.

I heard Lilly moaning and saying, “Daddy fuck me hard. Fuck your little girl and make me cum. I want your cum in my cunt daddy. Make me a baby daddy.”

She was just so out of control. If she got pregnant, or both of us got knocked up, it could be any one of the 5 guys who fucked us. We could do a DNA test once the babies were born, but until then we would not know. I hoped if I did get knocked up it would be Bob’s. But having daddy’s baby would be ok too.

Lilly started cumming and so did daddy. He drove deep into her little cunt and shot his load of cum into her. That was five big loads of cum and I had sucked all the cocks clean except for daddy’s. But I would get his as soon as he finished cumming in Lilly.

Just as he pulled out of her cunt, he walked to me with a smile on his face. He fed me his cock and said, “Clean me good Louise.”

I took his cock in my mouth and thought of an idea to see if mom or dad or maybe both were submissive. I knew Joe was going to be in bed with me tonight and I would ask him to help me. I would ask if he could let me control the family for a day so I could see if they were the submissive type. I would explain that once he got away, I wanted to control all of them and make them do all sorts of things.

While I had daddy’s cock in my mouth, they brought Bruno in so he could fuck Lilly. Joe said, “OK, little cunt, up on your hands and knees. We gonna do some doggy style fucking, and will use a real dog to do it.”

Lilly quickly got off her back and on her hands and knees. No one made mom lick her clean, but as soon as Lilly had turned over, mom was right below her licking her little cunt. I knew for sure mom was submissive and I would have more fun with her later.

Mom was still licking Lilly’s cunt when they brought Bruno inside. He has never had that much cunt in his life. He has fucked mom and me and now gets to fuck Lilly. But, we all have sucked his cock. Well everyone but Ron, and I am sure that will change before long. I am going to suggest it to one of our convicts. I want to see him sucking doggy cock. I have seen Ron with cocks in his mouth, so he deserves a treat too.

Bruno went straight to Lilly and started fighting mom for the right to lick cunt. Mom pulled her face away and started to get up, but Bob said, “No mom, just stay there and you can guide Bruno’s cock into your daughter’s cunt. Then you can lick her clit while he fucks her. And just think, once he cums, you will be right there to suck it out of her cunt. Won’t that be fun.”

I watched mom’s reaction and saw a big smile on her face. That is until she saw me looking at her around daddy’s cock. She dropped the smile quickly and put her head down. I had her now.

I watched as mom put Bruno’s doggy cock into my sister and then as Bruno fucked her like a jack hammer. But what was cool was watching my mom trying to lick Lilly’s clit while Bruno raped her tight little cunt. That was funny because Bruno was pounding her so hard, mom was all over trying to get her clit to suck. And she had Bruno’s balls slapping her face as he fucked Lilly.

Then it happened. Lilly screamed as Bruno got his knot into her. I knew how that felt, but I did enjoy it too. Yes, I remember screaming when his knot entered my cunt, but it felt so cool to be so full.

Suddenly Bruno stopped and I knew my sister’s cunt was being filled with hot doggy cum. Once he stopped, mom started really licking her cunt and Lilly was cumming hard. I knew once he finished her cunt would be open for a while and mom would get big mouthfuls of cum. I was really enjoying the show while I sucked on daddy’s cock.

They stayed in position for quite a long time as Bruno filled her up. Mom was going to town on Lilly’s clit and we all just watched. I saw Ron with his cock in hand, jerking off. Joe also saw what he was doing and I knew with his dirty mind, something was going to happen.

Joe spoke to Ron. He said, “Ron, once Bruno gets his cock out of your little sister’s cunt, I want you to go clean it for him. Dogs don’t like dirty cocks and you are going to take it in your mouth and suck it clean. Then I want to see you make him cum again and you will swallow it all. Understand boy?”

Ron said, “Yes sir. I will do anything you want as long as no one gets hurt.”

Ron was still afraid of these guys. Hell, they hadn’t hurt anyone yet. I guess that is because we all did what they said and they were getting lots of cunts to fuck. But I thought I saw something different in them. I know they were enjoying all of this, but for some reason I thought they may not be who they said they were. I had heard 3 guys escaped prison, but I never saw the faces on the TV. I am not sure why we couldn’t watch it. Maybe they were and maybe they weren’t.

Once Ron had Bruno laying in the corner he took his cock in his mouth. I watched him almost choke, but he did what he had to do. Mom was sucking the dog cum out of her little girl and my sister. I was still on my knees with daddy’s cock in my mouth. He was hard and I think he was about ready to cum again. I had been getting damn good at sucking cocks and I think I brought him up to the brink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.