Escaped
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Right after Joe had ordered Lilly to suck Bruno’s cock and swallow his dog cum, Bob stiffened up and drove deep into my ass one last time. I felt his balls on my cunt and knew he was cumming inside my ass. I started cumming just as he started shooting his creamy cum into me. I guess I’ll never be the same again because I love being fucked and was making plans to fuck a lot more once we got away from these convicts. That is if they ever left. They might want to stay with us forever just so they could fuck three hot cunts.

Once I stopped cumming, I looked to where Bruno had been laying and saw Lilly getting his cock hard so she could suck on it. She was rubbing his sheath and I saw that little red rocket peeking out. I knew it wouldn’t be long and Bruno would be hard enough for her so suck it. I felt sorry for her and knew I had to help her so she didn’t get fucked like I had been. At least one of us could be a virgin when we got married.

Before long, I felt lips on my asshole and looked to see Ron sucking Bob’s cum out of me. I shouldn’t have any more shit in me since I had been fucked by the other two and my ass was cleaned by my mom. So, Ron probably wouldn’t get the shit, but he would get cum. I still thought it was funny that a boy had to eat cum and suck some cocks too.

I looked over and saw mom sucking on Bob’s cock to clean it. He was soft now, but it was still impressive. But I did notice mom had a gleam in her eyes that told me she loved doing this stuff. I was really going to try to push this once we were alone. I wondered what else I could get her to do for me. Maybe I could make her go naked all the time and even teach some classes naked so the other kids could see her. That would be cool and I would be well liked by all of them. I would be the queen of the school!!!

Ron got my ass cleaned and stopped to watch our sister sucking dog cock. Mom had spit out Bob’s cock and was also watching Lilly. The three convicts and even daddy was watching Lilly suck Bruno off. She was really getting into it and had her hand at her cunt, rubbing on her clit. She was getting into doing this. I saw her head bobbing up and down on that doggy cock and I wondered what it was going to be like when he shot his cum down her throat. Joe had said she had to swallow it all and from the looks of things, she would be doing that real soon.

We all just stared at my twin sister as she was sucking on our dog’s cock. No one said anything. All we heard was her slurping on his cock and then suddenly she just stopped and I saw her throat swallowing. I knew Bruno was giving her his hot liquid and she was swallowing it all. She didn’t even gag when he started cumming in her mouth. Wow, I had to try that too. I wanted to do everything.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, Bruno pulled his cock out of Lilly’s mouth and went to another corner to sleep. I watched as Lilly looked at all of us and licked her lips and said, “Yummy!”. She had a big smile on her face. It was enough to say she loved sucking dog cock.

Once she finished, Joe said, “Wow, what a show. You kids are really something. I am so happy we picked your house to hold up in. Hell, if we didn’t have to get away from the area soon, we would stay just so we could use all this cunt all the time.”

Billy said, “Amen to that and we still got one virgin to use tomorrow. But I want a cold beer and relax for a bit. I ain’t never used my cock so much. And all this cunt sure beats those guys’ asses. What we gonna do for dinner?”

Bob said, “Just like you Billy to think about your belly when we have all this nice cunt to use. But, I do agree they are better than fucking some guy in the ass. Hope we never get caught so we can fuck a lot of cunts. But I guess the little whore needs a break too. So, let’s get the old cunt to fix us some food while we drink a few beers. Then it is back to fucking the little bitch again. She will never be able to close her legs by the time we get done.”

I thought this might be a good time to put my plans into action so I could save Lilly. I said, “Look, you guys have already ruined me and I’ll never be a virgin again. So, why don’t you just fuck me and mom all you want and let Lilly keep her cherry? I’ll even run off with you if you want so you can fuck me some more.”

Joe started to talk, but Lilly cut him off. She yelled, “Just shut the fuck up Louise. You had your fun getting fucked and I want my turn too. I am not going to be the only virgin cunt in this house. You can fuck all you want today, but tomorrow is my time and I want to feel all the hard cocks in my cunt and ass just like you have. Once they fuck me, then you can go away with them if you still want to. But I am going to get fucked, so shut the fuck up.”

I said, “Geez, Lilly, I’m sorry. I was only trying to save you so you could stay a virgin until you got married. But I guess if I can get fucked, then so can you. I’ll be so glad when I get to see Billy pop your hot little cherry.”

Lilly said, “Thank you sis. Now, let’s see if we can have some food and maybe a fucking beer. I want to see you get fucked some more. I want to see you getting 3 cocks all at the same time.”

We both giggled and went to the kitchen where mom was fixing sandwiches. We helped her so it didn’t take as long. We both wanted to get back for some more action. I think Lilly was wanting to suck some more cocks and I knew I wanted to get fucked again.

We filled a tray with the sandwiches and grabbed some beers. We passed them around and then we both got a beer and a sandwich. Daddy started to say something about us drinking beer, but Lilly said, “Now daddy, if we are old enough to fuck and suck, we can drink a beer or two. Maybe you and mommy should have some too.”

Joe said, “Now that’s what I call a smart little cunt. If she can suck cocks and get fucked later, then no reason why they can’t drink. Bob, why don’t you and Ron go get the parents a beer and one for you to Ron. Hope we don’t run out, but I think the old man can go get some more if we do. He wouldn’t dare try anything stupid.”

I went to Bob and sat in his lap while I ate my sandwich and drank a beer. I didn’t care for the taste too much, but since I was now fucking like a grown up, I drank it. I ask Bob if he would play with my cunt to keep it ready to fuck once we ate. He was more than happy to do that for me. And in between taking bites of the sandwich, we kissed like a couple in love.

I whispered to him that if he could get away, I would go with him to fuck him forever. I said, “You were my first and I’d like it if we continued this way. I want you in my cunt, ass and mouth all the time. I love you!!”

He laughed and said, “I would love for you to go away with me, but I am a wanted man and I don’t want you getting hurt. Once we leave here, you will have to stay. But being as pretty as you are, you won’t have any problem getting men and boys to fuck you. Hell, I bet even the girls will want your hot little cunt!”

I gave him a big hug and kiss and then worked my way around so his cock went up my cunt. I said, “Now that is nice. I love your cock in me and I want it to stay there forever.”

Bob just laughed and wiggled his butt so I could feel his cock deep inside my cunt. We finished eating and drinking the beers and Joe said it was time to play some more.

He wasn’t sure what to do with me so he asked Lilly. He said, “So, Lilly in what way do you think your big sister should be fucked now?”

Lilly didn’t even have to think about it. She said, “I want her to have a cock in all her holes. One in her cunt, her ass and her mouth. And they all must cum in her. I think that would be cool to see her plugged like that.”

Joe laughed and said, “I like the way you think Lilly. Make your sister air tight with cocks. Now that is going to be fun. But I should make sure someone is watching the others in the family, so Billy, Bob and daddy get to fuck her. Then we will see about me fucking her someplace and then maybe even big brother can have some.”

I was all smiles. I loved my sister and I knew that tomorrow she would expect the same once they took her virginity. She was smiling at me and mouthed, “I love you!”

Joe then said, “OK, Bob you get her cunt, so lay on the floor and the little bitch can climb on top. Once your cock is in her pull her forward. Daddy, as soon as she is bent over, your cock goes in her ass and then Billy, step up and feed her your cock. Then you all start fucking the little whore.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.