Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I watched daddy standing in front of Lilly and she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Then I saw her do something I hadn’t been able to do. She took his cock all the way down her throat. She looked up at daddy and smiled around his cock. Damn, she was enjoying it.

I didn’t watch for long because Joe spoke again. “OK, time to get your last fuck in that hot little cunt. Ron, go get Bruno. He is the last to fuck the cunt today. Once he fucks her we’ll take a break and have lunch. Oh, I forgot, mom has to suck all the loads of cum out of her sweet innocent little daughter, then we’ll eat.”

I watched as Ron got up and went to the back door. He went through the kitchen and Bob followed him. These guys would not let anyone out of their sight. I waited on my beck and my legs still wide open and I could feel the cool air on my cunt. I looked around and saw Lilly still had daddy’s cock in her mouth and mom was just sitting in a chair watching everything. She had her legs over the arms and her cunt was wide open. I could almost see inside her.

Ron walked back in with Bruno on a leash. Of course, Bob was right behind him with his gun in hand. I giggled some because it looked funny for a naked guy to be walking around with a gun in his hand. Then I thought that one of these times the guys will let their guards down and we as a family will overtake them.

But I didn’t have time to think about anything for very long because Joe spoke again. “Ok whore, hands and knees. Get the towel and drape it over her back. Don’t want to get her tender skin hurt.”

Ron seemed to be the helper of the hour and placed a towel over my back, but made sure my cunt was still exposed. Then I waited for it to happen.

Joe said, “OK, lead Bruno over to mom so she can get him nice and hard for her little girl. Mom, get that dog cock in your mouth and harden it up. Don’t make him cum because that has to go in her hot little cunt. Maybe she’ll have puppies instead of babies.” The three of them laughed about that. I didn’t think it was to funny. How could I have puppies?

Ron guided Bruno over to where mom was and she slid out of the chair. She gave Joe a real nasty look as she got down and slipped under Bruno. I looked over at dad and he still had his cock buried in Lilly’s mouth. He wasn’t moving, but I could see he was enjoying the experience of having his little girl suck on his cock. Of course, he had already fucked me, so he was getting the best of his daughters. A cunt and a mouth.

Then looking back at mom, she was rubbing Bruno’s sheath and his cock was starting to show. Once it came out some more, she put her head down and took him in her mouth. She choked some, but started sucking our dog’s cock. I wondered what that was like and figured if the convicts didn’t make me suck Bruno, once they left I would do it on my own. After all, they are making me into a little slutty whore, so I might as well do it all.

Everyone was watching mom suck a dog cock and I was waiting to have it in my cunt. How sick are we getting because of these guys? It looked like Bruno was getting pretty big in mom’s mouth, so Joe said, “OK, boy get that dog over here so the little bitch can get fucked. I’m starting to get hungry.”

Mom pulled her mouth off the dog’s cock and I thought she was going to puke. She choked some, but held it all down. Ron led Bruno to where I was on my hands and knees. Then Joe stepped up and said, “Get the beast to get up on her back and then my little whore, reach back between your legs and get his cock. Guide him into your cunt so he can fuck you. And you will take his knot when it is time. Your little cunt is going to stretch out really nice when he goes deep.”

Bruno jumped up on me with Ron coaxing him and started prancing around. I think he knew he was going to fuck me. Once he was up, I reached back between my legs and felt around until I found his cock. It didn’t feel like daddy’s cock at all. It felt a lot different and kind of slimy. It was also spraying something out of the end. I thought Bruno was pissing. But I did what Joe told me I had to do and guided him to my cunt. I put the tip to my hole and he just lunged forward driving his cock all the way into me.

It didn’t really feel that big, but it was hot. I don’t remember the other cocks being hot like this. Bruno started fucking me and was like a jack hammer inside me. He was going so fast, I almost fell over on my face. I braced myself and let him fuck me.

It wasn’t that exciting at first, but the faster he went and the friction he was causing inside my cunt turned me on and I was starting to cum. I screamed I was cumming and he went faster. I didn’t even have time to meet his thrust like I did with the guys. He just kept going and going.

Then suddenly, he drove hard into me and I felt my cunt open wide. I heard Bob say, “Look he is putting his knot in that little cunt. Hope she can take it because that dog ain’t gonna stop.”

It hurt as he kept pushing into me and my cunt was getting bigger. I heard what Bob said and knew that his knot was huge. I saw it happen when he fucked mom. And I knew he would stay inside me for a while. What I wasn’t ready for is all the dog cum he was going to shoot into me.

Once Bruno was all the way, including his knot, he started cumming. I knew he was cumming in my cunt because it was hot as it hit me deep. The guys cum wasn’t anything like that. I kind of liked the feeling of his cum inside me. At least I knew for sure he was cumming in me.

Once the other guys had shot their gooey cum in me, they would pull out. But not Bruno. He just stayed inside me squirting that hot liquid deep inside. Then, when he finally finished and I didn’t feel any more going into me, he didn’t move. He just stayed there. But, once he rested up some, he tried to pull out and my cunt wouldn’t let him go. He tugged, but did not pull out.

Then it happened. Just like I had read about. He raised a leg and it went over my back and now we were ass to ass and he was still trying to get out of me. He was stronger than me and he pulled me around the living room. I had no other choice but to go backwards with him.

Billy said, “Damn, she is really his bitch now. They are locked up and he is making sure his hot cum is staying inside her little cunt. Guess we can just call her dog bitch from now on.”

The other 2 guys laughed and joked about me being a dog’s bitch and that I would be getting fucked by him some more. One of them even suggested I should go out and find some stray dogs to fuck. That was really embarrassing, but I knew I would never be the same again. I had fucked a dog in front of my family and he had made me cum.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, Bruno pulled out of my cunt with a pop. Once again, the guys laughed at the noise and Joe said, “OK Lilly, spit out daddy’s cock and get over here to clean up Bruno. You are the cock cleaner today so all cocks go in your mouth.”

I watched as Lilly let go of daddy’s cock and saw he was super hard. I guess after all that time in his daughter’s mouth he would be hard. I then watched her crawl to where Bruno had gone to lay down and she looked at his red rocket and almost gagged, but she bent down and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. I think she likes sucking cocks, just as much as I like fucking.

Once she started sucking the dog’s cock, Joe said, “Mom, get you lips over here and suck all the nasty cum from the dog bitch’s cunt. She had better be real clean and all that hot nasty cum in your belly. Both of you cunts hurry up as I am getting pretty fucking hungry. I am also wanting to fuck a little virgin ass.”

Mom got to me and rolled me over on my back, spread my legs and dove in. I didn’t know if she was wanting to do it because she liked eating me or if she was just trying to do as she was told. I did find out then, that my mom was not the tough cookie she always portrayed. She was kind of submissive and once we are out of this mess, I was going to see just how submissive she was. I had my mind set to see if I could control more of my family.

I was feeling her lick my cunt lips and then she went about sucking the nasty cum from deep inside of me. She dipped her tongue inside my well fucked cunt hole and licked the cum out. She was slurping and making sucking noises. I heard her swallow as she pulled the gooey cum out of me. She was getting the dog cum, then daddy’s cum and next was Ron’s cum and finally she got to Billy’s cum.

And while she was doing that, I started cumming on her tongue. Yes, I know it is wrong for me to do that to mom, but damn it felt so good. I am sure I can get more of this in time, even once we got rid of our criminal tormentors. And I was sure I would have Lilly and Ron both eating me and hopefully daddy too.

Finally, Joe said, “OK, mom and Lilly, go fix everyone some lunch. Louise, since you are the fuck toy today, just lay there and rest. You will need your strength for when we fuck your ass and let you suck our cocks down your throat.”

Mom asked, “Can we at least go brush our teeth? We have fowl tasting mouths.”

Joe said, “No, you need to keep that taste. Now go fix lunch. Dad, you and Ron can suck cock while we wait for the food. Get into a 69 and do each other.”

I watched daddy and Ron give Joe a dirty look, but they did as he wanted. They both laid on the mattress next to me and took each other’s cock into their mouths. I knew neither of them wanted to do this, but I thought it was funny. Two guys sucking each other’s cock was a sight to see. Maybe if we get out of this, I can have them reenact it for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.