Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

We all worked together to get dinner done as soon as possible. It was kind of weird having mom naked while we cooked. Lilly and I took over the stove to get the meat cooked so mom didn’t get splattered with the grease. Mom always makes great sauce with meat in it along with green peppers and onions. And she also made meatballs to top it off. It was very delicious especially when you added fresh parmesan cheese.

We finished the dinner and set out plates for everyone. The 5 us of in the family and the three other guys. It still felt strange being the only ones with clothes on as we gathered around the table. Mom did ask that we say grace and the guys said sure, since they had never done it before. Daddy led us in prayer as we held hands. I had to hold Joes hand and he squeezed it hard.

Once daddy finished the prayer, we all ate in silence. It still felt weird to see my family sitting around naked and it was really strange to have to hold daddy’s cock. I am not sure how Lilly felt, but in a way, I enjoyed it.

Dinner was over and Lilly and I had to get everything cleaned up. The guys took mom, dad and Ron into the living room to play. I have no idea what they were doing, but from the sounds there was some more sex taking place.

We finished cleaning off the table and got all the dishes put in the dishwasher and started it. The left overs were put away and then we went back into the living room to join the rest of them. I think Joe was wanting things done, but didn’t trust anyone else to be left alone. So it was Lilly and me to do the work.

As we walked back into the living room. Mom was on her hands and knees with Joe behind her fucking her again and she also had Ron’s cock in her mouth. Daddy was just sitting on the couch watching. But as we walked by the three on the floor, I noticed something different. Joe did not have his cock in mom’s cunt. It was in her ass.

We thought we were just going back in to sit next to daddy and play with his cock again, but as we were about to sit down Joe spoke. He said, “Hey dad, how about you undress those cute little girls so we can all see what they have to offer. Hell they might be better than mom.”

I know daddy didn’t want to do this to either of us. He loves us so much and we are his favorites, where Ron happens to be mom’s favorite. Yes they both love us, but daddy shows his girls a little more love. And now he is going to find out what his little girls look like naked. And all he has to do is remove our dresses since we decided to go without the underwear this morning. He is going to be shocked. Mom might not see it right away because she was still getting fucked in her ass while sucking Ron’s cock.

Daddy went to Lilly first and undid her zipper on the back of the dress and slid it off her body. I giggled when I saw how he looked when he realized she had nothing else on. He was expecting a tiny bra and panties. But there was nothing covering her up now. I heard Joe laugh and the other 2 guys said “Wow”.

Daddy didn’t say anything to her and just stepped over to me and did the same. Of course the same reaction was seen when he took my dress off. Now both of his little girls were naked showing their tiny little tits and almost bald cunts.

Just about then, I heard Ron moan and could tell he was cumming in mom’s mouth. I saw her swallowing his load. It was kind of funny and hot at the same time. I don’t think she really wanted her son’s hot cum, but she got it. Then right after that Joe stiffened up and shot his load into mom’s ass.

Once Joe pulled out of her ass he said, “OK girls come on over here so mommy can get cleaned up and I have a dirty cock.”

We walked over to him and was afraid he was going to touch us, but he didn’t. At least he didn’t this time. We both stood naked in front of him and he looked us over. Then he pointed at Lilly and said, “What is your name cunt and are you a virgin.”

She stuttered a little. No one had ever called either of us a dirty name before, and I think it upset her that he called her a cunt. But she spoke saying, “Lilly. My name is Lilly and yes I am a virgin.”

Joe said, “OK and you cunt. Same questions. “I said, Louise is my name and yes I am a virgin too.”

I think mom and dad were grateful that we were both virgins, but I thought about it and wondered how much longer I could say that. I think I might be getting fucked before we can get rid of the prison breakers.

Joe then said, “OK Lilly, you get to clean mom’s nasty ass and you Louise get to clean my cock. Get busy.”

Neither one of us understood what he wanted so we started toward the kitchen. He stopped us and said, “Where the fuck you think you are going. Boy you sure have some dumb little cunts here dad.”

We both said, “To get some towels to clean you and mom.”

He laughed and said, “First lesson for both you cunts. When you are told to clean an ass, cunt or cock, you use your mouths and only your mouths. Now get over here and get to licking and sucking.”

We both turned back around and were shaking. We had never done anything like this before. Yes, Lilly and I played with each other, but never with our mouths. She had to eat out mom’s ass and I had to take my first cock into my mouth and it looked like it had shit on it from mom’s ass. But, we had to do this if we wanted to stay alive.

Lilly got down behind mom and put her hand on mom’s naked ass. Then she leaned in and touched her rosebud with her tongue. She started gagging, but did not stop. I watched as she started licking at mom’s upturned ass. Joe said, “Make sure you suck my nasty cum out of her ass.”

Lilly did just as he said and put her lips to mom’s ass and started sucking. I knew she was getting his sperm because she choked a couple times. But while she was doing that, I had taken his cock into my hands and then my mouth. It was nasty. I hoped it was because it was in an ass and not this way all the time. If a cock tasted this bad normally wouldn’t no boy have it sucked by me?

After he thought mom’s ass and his cock was clean enough he said, “OK you little cunts go sit on the couch next to each other and spread your legs. I want to see what a little virgin cunt looks like. Never had one before. It is going to get exciting later on.”

I now knew I would not remain a virgin. I had no idea who might fuck me, but I am not on birth control and neither is Lilly. We might get pregnant by one of these convicts or maybe even our daddy or brother.

We sat next to each other and opened our legs up. I could feel the cooler air touch me down there and it felt strange. I have played with it before, but never opened my legs. I noticed Lilly was doing the same and she had a weird look on her face. I think she was enjoying all of this.

Joe said, “Open up real wide cunts. And then I want you to say what I tell you too. Do you understand?”

We both nodded yes and he began. “OK, put your hand between your legs and touch yourself. Then say, this is my cunt. Say it 10 times and make it loud. I want everyone to hear you.”

I knew we had to say it, so I nodded to Lilly as we both touched ourselves down there. Then we both said, “This is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt, this is my cunt.”

“Very good. Now you know what you have between your legs. All women have cunts down there and from now on, you will; call it a cunt. Understand!”

We both nodded but neither of us moved our hands. We didn’t know what to do.

Then he said, “OK, Ron and daddy stand in front of the 2 of them. Take a cock in your hands girls and learn how we say it.”

Daddy and Ron stood up in front of us and both had big things. Lilly took Ron and I took daddy. Then Joe said, “Say, this is a cock. Say it 10 times like you did with your cunts.”

So, we both repeated his words. “This is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, this is a cock, and this is a cock.”

We didn’t let go, afraid he might do something to us if we did. We just held the 2 cocks like we had been told.

Then Joe said, “You little whores are doing well. Now just keep hold of those cocks and put your other hand on your cunt. Then say, Cocks fuck cunts. And you will say it 10 times just like before.”

We both still had the cocks in our hands and once again put our hands down to our cunts. Then we said, “Cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts, cocks fuck cunts.”

We were afraid because now we were sure someone was going to fuck us. We just didn’t know who would be the first. I was sure all the convicts would fuck both of us at some point, but also figured they would make daddy and Ron fuck us.

The three convicts were laughing at us. Billy said, “Those little cunts learn fast don’t they. I can’t wait to see my cock fucking those cunts.”

Joe said, “Yea I know Billy, but in time. I have some other things I want done before they get to fuck everyone.”

We all knew what was going to happen at some point, but at least for now we would stay virgins. I felt sorry for mom and Ron because they have done most of the work. Of course Lilly had a taste of cum from mom’s ass and I tasted some too when I had to clean that convict’s cock. But now we had no idea what was going to happen next.

Joe then said, “OK, here is what will happen. You whores let go of those cocks and get your hands out of your cunts. Keep your legs wide open. Now, since Lilly had to suck mom’s ass I think it is only fair mom licks her cunt and gets her nice and wet. And not to leave Louise out, daddy will eat her cunt to get her ready for someone’s hard cock. Get into position mom and dad.”

We let the cocks go and took our hands from our cunts. Mom and dad got down in front of us and just stared at our cunts. I know this really hurt them. They didn’t want to have any type of sex with any of their children, but now they had to or we would all get hurt or maybe even die at the hands of these convicts.

Then when they were ready, Joe spoke again. He said, “Ron, don’t feel left out. You get to suck on your daddy’s cock while he is eating out your sister. And my friends need to fuck something, so mom while you are eating Lilly’s hot little cunt, they are going to fuck your ass. When they cum in you, one of the kids will lick and suck you clean while another one cleans his cock with their mouths. Hope everyone understands what they have to do.”

None of us said anything at all. We didn’t want to do anything for these idiots, but knew we had to in order to survive. So, daddy got down in front of me while mom got in front of Lilly. Ron hesitated for a moment, but once Joe pointed toward daddy, he got down so he could crawl under daddy. Then it seemed everyone moved at the same time. I couldn’t see Ron, but when daddy groaned, I knew Ron had taken his cock in his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.