Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Lloyd had been treated to a gratuitous and well received whipping by Joyce, watched by Patti, Kay, and Maria, who noted the pleasing sign of a boning erection as his wife confirmed her new status as his owner, then was bundled into a walk-in wardrobe at Patti’s house, trussed with his head down to await their further pleasure. He was not alone in the wardrobe. Lucy was stripped and trussed likewise, after a brusque spanking by Kay, and the tearful sissy placed so that Lloyd’s nose hovered over the soft brown ring of the anus his cock had satisfactorily penetrated twice, its honeyed scent keeping him firmly erect.

Lloyd sniffed at her sweet perfumes as Lucy obligingly perked her silky white buttocks high, panting softly as she yearned to feel that cock thrust deep into her again. The comfort of each other’s company helped keep their minds from the occasional sounds of movement and feminine mirth, which emanated from beyond the closet doors, but Lloyd’s mind was now in an erotic quandary on the situation he was now in. In just a few short days, he’d been dislodged from his high perch as a chauvinistic male, and brought down by women to be taught an obedience to them that drugging had not allowed him to escape. Now virtually free of any substance, he found himself erecting at the thought; lusting at the memory of the humiliating indignities they’d imposed on him, the curious pleasure leaving his mind in turmoil.

Being bound and helpless at the behest of women, was also giving him a thrill he’d never had imagined as he squirmed against the leather belts which held him in a position of obedience, and the women ... he’d only ever been excited by shapely young women, naive and easily tempted into bed by his wealth and masculine bravado, but these mature women had opened a desire which had him lust for the seasoned wisdom of their dominance, their womanly bulges and the cruel smiles which accompanied their strutting arrogance, having him boning rigid at the threat of their spiteful whims.

And there, as he sniffed at the musky perfumes of an inviting pucker, which clenched and dilated in the lust of its owner to know submission to his rigid cock, was the coup-de-gras to his tortured mind. He’d never, ever, had the slightest sexual inclination toward anything remotely resembling his own gender, having an old school attitude toward homosexuality. His contempt for those people had been readily made apparent whenever the subject was broached, referring to them as ‘queers’, and dismissing their practice as a twisted perversion. The soft creature whose submissive and sweetly feminine form now filled his eyes, and teased his nose with a perfume which had him aching to spend, had his sexual desires neatly tied up in knots.

He’d been outraged at first, on being duped by Lucy’s femininity, but being rampant, had fucked the sissy’s tight little anus in spite. The pleasure that tightness awarded his cock was bait enough, coupled with the tender and obedient submission the sissy showed as he unleashed his load vigorously, but the inexplicable pleasure he found in comforting her after grunting in ecstasy ... and the passion in the kiss which confirmed the excitement of that comfort was mutual, had him yearning for more. Though their second encounter had been forced on both, the consummation of the sissy’s slender and effeminate body had been welcomed and mutually enjoyed; the soft looks of her bewildered eyes confirming there was more to their bonding than just the ecstasy of sexual release.

Lloyd was shocked back to the present by the doors opening abruptly, and being caught sniffing lustily at Lucy’s pert buttocks by Joyce and Patti. Joyce sneered down on her bound husband, she, unrecognisable to him now as the meek and subordinate wife he’d beaten and belittled with regularity; it was as though another soul had come to inhabit her body, such was the stern confidence of her dominant streak now. Her cynical laughter cut through him.

“Just look at you Lloyd ... just where you belong, pathetic, bound, and kept in a closet with the new love of your life ... I can’t wait to dispose of you ... once we’ve enjoyed your humiliation at your public exposure, and you’re made ready for a new owner.” Lloyd boned all the thought, more so at the thought of being treated to the fresh and lusty domination of a woman he was yet to meet; he had long resigned himself to the shame his exposure would bring him, and the inevitable loss of his position, and his house in the divorce which Joyce would take spiteful pleasure in filing. He watched in a submissive arousal as the supreme Patti asserted her dominance over Lucy, while his eyes were also distracted by what he could see through the partially opened doors, as the squirming sissy was unbelted.

“You’re going to provide a much appreciated preview to our show, little madam, just to get the ladies in the mood for the main event.” She sneered as she flexed the short whip which would ensure the sissy’s compliance, though she knew the delicate creature wouldn’t fail to comply to anything she asked; the whip may have been symbolic, but it enhanced Patti’s dominant arousal in showing her authority. Lloyd’s balls tingled as he saw an array of women, of varying ages, each looking intently assertive, and radiating their bitchiness in the strange atmosphere that filled the room. Many sat cross-legged and displaying their black stockings and tall heels, smoking and looking impatient for something.

In a chair in their midst, set out from the rest in what part of the room he could see, sat the magnificent Maria, looking suitably regal in her dominance. His cock twitched and pulsed at the sight of her formidable body clad in skin tight black latex, the bulge of her broad thighs on the chair, emphasising the curves of her buttocks and superbly rounded breasts; an exquisite picture of pure feminine power that would not tolerate the slightest disobedience from any male. Lucy feigned a slight protest, in order to turn for a moment and look down at Lloyd, wanting his comfort. He gasped as he watched her pouting desire for him rudely snuffed out, as Patti took great pleasure in ball gagging her. He watched the little pink cock rise and bob in an automated response to the pleasure of her submissiveness, as her soft red lips clasped around the ball while Patti sneered as she buckled it tight.

“There, Yong lady ... now we’re ready to be shown.” He bucked in his strapping as he watched the sweet sissy walked out to sneering applause from an eager audience, and boned as he saw the spiteful smile on Maria’s tanned face, her olive skin contrasting wonderfully with the alabaster flesh of the delicate sissy as she was led out. He could not see what the women are facing at the other end of the room though; he’d soon learn that this was for the main event. Joyce couldn’t help but enjoy a taunt before she closed the door again.

“Don’t worry Lloyd, you’ll get your turn when Lucy’s done ... I just can’t wait.” Lloyd heard the spiteful applause and coquettish, cynical laughter, along with a few amazed gasps as the naked sissy was paraded before an audience of dominating women. As the host, Patti led her straight to Kay, the rightful owner of the sissy, eager to show her audience just what the deepest sexual desires for femininity could reduce what was once a male to. Lucy faltered, and cowered a little as she saw what lay at the other end of the room, but Kay, also displaying her superbly matured body to the full extent in had favoured latex, put the sissy at ease.

“Oh don’t fret so, that’s not for you ... we all know it’s that pretty hairless sack, so neatly ringed as a token of ownership, that keeps you just where we want you.” The feminine crowd offered their taunting approval as Lucy gasped, unable to take her eyes from the apparatus and trolley next to it, displaying surgical instruments. It consisted of a padded board, bent so that the recipient would be leant over it, after standing on a raised block below, which would allow the audience a good view of proceedings. There were leather shackles either side of the block, where legs would be splayed and held apart to allow easy access to an exposed crotch, and cuffs over the back at the horizontal end of the board to accommodate wrists. Once secured, there would be no release for the recipient, no freedom ... until freed from the slavery of the testicles the sharp implements on the trolley would deal with.

There, standing next to it, and dressed in a tight ankle length black satin dress, looking like a strict Edwardian governess, was the wickedly smiling Helen Madison, eager to appease her ultimate sexual thrill at the main purpose of the show ... a thrill shared at that time by every woman there, the act of emasculation.

Kay stood behind Lucy, and gripped her softly effeminate upper arms, turning her so that all the leering women could inspect her delicate womanly features, and the diminished masculine feature that belied her gender.

“See what a male desiring femininity can be reduced to? ... I’m sure you’ll all agree that when dressed in a pretty gown or party dress, you’d never know that this was a male ... or what’s left of one.” The haughty bitches sneered their agreement at Kay’s statement, their eyes looking on, some with an element of jealousy at the petit figure as she was then paraded. Her soft face, slender shoulders and delicate physique, gentle puffy breasts and slim waist, capped by the delicious curve of her sweetly rounded buttocks and thighs, her legs undeniably and attractively feminine, even without the tall heels which normally kept her calves taut.

Many of the women there had seen her before, moving in the same circles as Kay and having seen the sissy put to task by her mistress, poking her pert bottom in panties as she tidied glasses at parties, but seeing her naked and made to openly display the evidence of nature’s intention gave them a spiteful thrill. It reinforced the sissy’s masculine orientation being crushed by her own desire to be enveloped by the power of femininity, the baring of the hairless and petit remnants of her masculinity, awarding her a soundly humiliating ordeal brought on by the taunting contempt of real women. Those that hadn’t seen her before, gasped with a delighted spite at the triumph of femininity, reducing a male to the level of worship of their gender, in emulating womanhood so exquisitely ... apart from the obvious remnant which painfully denied her that lust.

One of those women, a haughty matriarch of about fifty years old and dressed in a short black shiny plastic raincoat, flared to display her broad fishnet clad thighs and black shiny knee length boots below it in freely emphasising the vigour of her dominant sexuality, stroked Lucy’s pert flanks with her crop as she was brought close. The matriarch sighed in obvious sexual arousal, on pursing her ruby red lips as she cupped the white hairless sack in her manicured hand, and watched the petit pink bell rise at the inviting touch of her hand and the desire to know that crop in earnest.

“And does she function ... in the way a submissive male would acknowledge the pleasure of being dominated?” Kay laughed wickedly as Lucy’s soft body trembled in her grip, the sissy blushing visibly at the excitement of being humiliated.

“Oh why, yes of course ... she’s had a little hormonal treatment, just to keep these pretty breasts poking their nipples, but she spends readily when allowed that privilege...” Kay slid a hand down Lucy’s back, and slipped a finger between the crack of her soft buttocks, playing a finger over the warmth of her pucker. The stern matriarch and the audience of women, chuckled their amusement as Lucy’s little cock rose to a horizontal erection at the sensation.

“ ... she loves to spend her seed after tasting and servicing cunt when put to the task, especially when dressed as a pretty maid, or pouting schoolgirl having received the authority of discipline ... don’t you Lucy?” The gagged sissy nodded her head under the sneers of her tormentors, unable to deny the comfort that gave her.

“ ... she’s also favoured by a lesbian circle we associate with ... her femininity graced with the remnants of her masculinity is well received by the sterner, male hating women it that circle ... the discipline they inflict on her when presented as all males should be in their eyes, has her spend most liberally when whipped to satisfaction, so they tell me...” Lucy blushed all the more, her cock pulsing as she thought on that lush sexual scenario of being hated, and humiliated for what resided between her feminine thighs, while those women whose ardent admiration for their own gender

“ ... but above all, there’s nothing that makes our sweet sissy desire to spend more freely, than being held down and serviced like the submissive girl she is inside ... by the rampant and wanton desire of a big stiff cock...” Kay’s finger slipped into the warmth of Lucy’s anus, and the woman sneered with pompous satisfaction, as the sissy’s own cock showed what aroused her more than anything else, poking it’s petit pink bell high as she blushed amidst the scorn of female contempt. Another matriarch looked spitefully on at the cock, then glanced toward the apparatus through her horn rimmed glasses.

“Wouldn’t you have more control over her, if you removed those balls?” Lucy trembled as Kay stroked her pert buttocks.

“Why of course, but there’d be no fun in that ... Lucy is a slave to her own balls more than anything else ... it makes her a little skittish and disobedient at times, but disciplining her, and seeing the teasing submission that it brings in the legacy of those balls, is part of the pleasure.” She paraded the sissy around the sneering audience, proud to show them the delicate attributes of her property, Lucy unable to deny the wicked pleasure she felt at being pilloried by the gender her physical shape emulated so well, the remnants of her masculinity nodding its perverse approval at her lust for submission.

“You see ladies, this is an example of what a male with its own specific desires can be reduced to ... ripe and ready to know the dominant desires of both female, and male.” She felt Lucy tremble as her arms and lingering smile took her over to Maria, who sat with hands on hips with her broad thighs uncrossed, and with an equally broad smile, pointed the sissy to her lap. Kay looked to the ladies as Lucy was laid over Maria’s latex clad thighs, poking her inviting cheeks for their perusal.

“I think that you’ll all agree that such a cheeky imitation of femininity deserves punishment ... and there’s nothing that Lucy loves more than a thorough spanking, which Maria will find mutually enjoyable.” Maria wasted no time in bringing the flat of her elegantly manicured hand smartly down on the soft white cheeks, the smack resonating to the chorus of smug laughter from the audience. Lucy whined through the gag as her soft cheeks were quickly brought to a blossoming pink, the soft flesh showing the graphic evidence of the Hispanic woman’s sadism in the glowing imprints of her hands.

The spite of the watching women was soon satisfied on the squirming sissy being swiftly reduced to tears, the shameful confirmation of her pleasure in being dominated by a severe woman, shown in the erect state of her little cock as it rolled on Maria’s muscular thighs as she was shown her place. The gratuitous applause of her audience was well received by Maria, as she stroked the sissy’s red cheeks on completing the punishment, suitably aroused as she felt Lucy quiver and whimper at the sound spanking she’d delivered. Kay then took her to a corner and had her kneel, where those dominants closest to her poured over the snivelling sissy, stroking her soft features admiringly as Patti strutted elegantly to the centre of the room, as the proud host.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.