Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chester was now subjected to a life of blissful humiliations and indignities, pressed home with rigorous and perpetual discipline by the plump and cruelly assertive Jenny. He’d never dreamed he’d be made to show his face in the community where each day he was reminded of the cutting shame that his exposure had brought him, but Jenny ensured he lived in that continued humiliation, and the fact that his presence at her house emphasised her sexual nature so openly, only served to increase her pride in the dominant lifestyle she enjoyed, in the face of such a proper and upright neighbourhood.

As both male and female eyes peeped through curtains and round the gables of well-to-do households, scoffing outwardly at any sight of the kept male, weak and under the obvious control of the haughty and confident woman, inwardly, cocks erected and cunts oozed at the dark thoughts of such an open relationship. It was all becoming too much for one pair of eyes, whose husband was conveniently away for a month at some distant rural retreat, up to his thighs in river water, and holding a rod which was of about of much use to her as that between his legs had been, for a decade or so. Martha glossed her lips with a ruby lipstick, as she sat thinking of what she’d say when she confronted them; it wouldn’t come to her, she didn’t know what she’d say, but she was going over there, whatever.

Her confused mix of lust and anger at their impertinence had simmered and boiled over many times since Jenny had taken him in, parading him openly as her owned pet, after he’d brought such disgrace upon their domestic idyll of a community. Her anger had frequently ended in a strange awkwardness, she finding herself masturbating as she thought on that lewd vision of Chester hanging, shrouded in rubber, and disgracing himself as he was taunted by those severe women. She fought against the shame it brought her, but her dark curiosity of it, and the fact that she couldn’t subdue the jealousy she felt at the curt pleasure the women enjoyed, made her look at herself in a different light, and as her staid and pompous rational mind wrangled with an erotic awakening which was quickly overpowering it, she applied the lipstick and pouted at her reflection in honour of the latter train of thought.

She’d seen them return from her daily equestrian jaunt, she alighting slowly from the car, knowing that eyes would be focusing on her plump legs and buttocks, wrapped tightly in those jodhpurs which expressed her feminine shape to the full, the black boots with their extended heels which had graced the stirrups as she rode in contented pomp, and the tight blouse which emphasised her globular breasts ... Martha had huffed at her blatant posing as she flexed that broad arse in the tight riding gear, knowing that it was for the benefit of anyone who happened to be spying on them; many a cock grasped in seclusion, and stropped vigorously on seeing the dominant bitch point Chester to the house, labouring with a saddle and bridle tack which she could have left at the stables, but had him burdened with, just to emphasise her use of him.

Chester had been ordered to the top bedroom with it, as had become a routine, and his cock boned as he lay it on the bed, his eyes studying the darker patches near the pommel, and awaited his strict Mistress’s command as she strutted to the window and made sure that the curtains were wide, allowing anyone with binoculars or telescope in the houses hers faced, a good view of her demonstration of dominance that was to follow. She looked at him with a curt smile.

“Strip off Chester ... It was nice and hot out there today, I’m nice and sticky after that ride ... you can see that from the saddle.” She flicked a horsewhip in full view of the large window and grinned as he flinched at the sound, hastily removing his clothes and kneeling naked before the saddle.

“ ... if you’re a good boy, and clean that saddle to my satisfaction, I might let you sniff my jodhpurs before I shower ... you’d like that, wouldn’t you Chester?” He swallowed hard, already leaning in an attempt to sniff at the saddle which his tongue would shortly caress, when given the order, and the thought of being allowed to sniff at her jodhpurs while she taunted his pathetic weakness, had his erect cock weeping pre-cum; he’d already been well worked up as usual, watching obediently as her majestic arse rose up and down in that saddle as she rode in superior fashion, displaying the natural dominance which held him enslaved. He croaked out his response to her delighted sneer.

“Yes ... oh yes, Mistress Jenny.” She flicked her whip again, as she stood close to him, her cunt expressed invitingly in the damp patch at her crotch, making his balls tingle incessantly in need of a spend under the whip he knew he’d earn one way or the other.

“Lick that saddle clean ... now!” Chester took furtive sniffs at the blend of leather and spices, applying his tongue lovingly to it, Jenny enjoying watching him devour the salty tastes, when the bell rang. She wasn’t going to let the intrusion hamper his efforts though.

“You carry on while I see who that is.” She carried the whip with her, but placed on the dresser in the hall as she puzzled at the shape at the door window. Opening the door, there was Martha.

The older woman had wanted to be hostile, but she couldn’t muster it, standing tall in her heels, black stockings and black leather skirt which emphasised her womanly shape perfectly, she clenched and unclenched her fists in frustration ... a sexual frustration which Jenny detected instantly. Jenny marvelled at the transformation of image from the dour woman she’d seen at the meeting, watching her glossy lips move as she attempted to speak.

“I ... I...” Though she and Jenny had never exactly seen eye to eye with their opinions in the past, Jenny was more than impressed with her new image, and knew what drove the passion in her, smiling softly as she took her arm.

“You’d best come in Martha ... I think I know what you need.” Martha gaped a little but said nothing, instantly feeling at ease as she walked in and the door was closed behind her. The older women flushed a little as Jenny paused at the dresser with a smile, and handed here the horsewhip.

“You’ll be needing this ... and I won’t be the only person glad to see you use it.” Martha panted as her cunt tingled at the feel of the whip; the angry side of her confused mind would now ally itself to her mischievously erotic persuasion, and as she followed Jenny’s broad arse up the stairs, she eased into a sexual euphoria as the sheer thrill of what she was doing took control. Jenny grinned wickedly at her as she showed her through the bedroom door. There was Chester, kneeling naked and erect, dutifully licking clean the saddle that his Mistress had exuded the sweat of her cunt and anus to. Martha’s clitoris bulged longingly at his servile and sordid duty, her delight at seeing the excitement at his obedience in the filthy task, reinforcing her utter contempt for him. Oh how she wanted to whip him.

Chester’s heart leapt at detecting another presence, his boning cock perking in unison as Martha’s eyes showed that utter contempt she held for him; the fresh humiliation of his act being witnessed by another woman, having him feel like a schoolboy caught masturbating by a stern teacher, and knowing punishment was inevitable. Chester’s excitement was magnified by her sultry appearance; he’d imagined her dressed that way when indulging his fantasies about the women of the neighbourhood in the past, and now, there was the headstrong matriarch ... in feminine splendour with a whip. Jenny stood over him, her own pleasure of the thrill of her total dominance of him, multiplied by this delicious intervention, and pointed sternly down to her shoes.

“Kiss her feet Chester ... you know your place in the presence of any woman.” Martha sighed audibly as she watched a male cower at her feet and kiss them willingly for the first time, put to the task by the command of a woman, and worshipping her feet with genuine reverence to the superiority of her own feminine dominance. The sheer pleasure it generated in her feeling of spiteful power over him, had her cunt ooze its juices to her gusset as she clenched the whip, her sexual euphoria rising with every pat of his lips to her shoes. Jenny’s contentment at her cruel smile as he paid homage to her, was as deep as that she’d felt on seeing him come in ecstasy at her command for the first time; she’d see him humiliated thoroughly.

“I’ll bet you’ve masturbated over Martha in the past, haven’t you Chester?” Martha managed to withhold the gasp she’d ordinarily have exuded at such a lewd comment, the though of him shooting his mess in the base act that all males practiced, and in a sexual desire for her, excited her ego further as the quivering Chester looked up to her, his cock poking rigid in submissive pleasure at being humiliated.

“Yes ... yes Mistress ... I’ve masturbated over thoughts of Martha’s wilful superiority ... Imagined her dominance ... and spent.” Jenny laughed cynically, and sneered at the pleasure he showed at his admission, her contempt for him given a nice edge at his knowing it would enhance Martha’s emerging dominance with the whip.

“Well you’ll spend for her again Chester ... she’s going to whip you until you come, then after I’ve witnessed your punishment, I’m going to take a nice long shower while she has her desired pleasure of you ... then I’m going to whip you for being with another woman.” Martha’s nipples poked hard through her silky blouse as Jenny tumbled the saddle of the bed, onto the floor.

“On the bed Chester, face down, legs together ... and head toward your betters ... we want to fully enjoy your taking of the whip from a new Mistress this morning.” Martha shivered in her tight leather skirt with a burgeoning sexual lust, not quite believing what she was about to do, and what she was hearing. Chester squirmed in the bed in equally lustful submission, already stimulating his cock against the soft sheets as he prepared to be whipped soundly. Jenny’s sadism perking wonderfully as she watched the mature woman flex the horsewhip in her hands.

“Oh yes Chester ... Martha’s going to come over, whenever the whim takes her ... you’ll have no need to masturbate over imagining her any more.” She grinned at the panting Martha, glowing with erotic intent, her panties now wet through as she posed with the whip.

“Show him the whip Martha ... let him feel what you think of his sordid behaviour.” Martha let out a gasp in exerted delight at the sound the whip made through the air, and the way Chester’s fleshy buttocks absorbed the impact, making him squirm and thrust his cock in submission as his flesh bounced and warmed to the stinging glow of the thin whip. Jenny was delighted to see her open and spiteful enthusiasm as she posed and grimaced with tart pleasure in repeating the stroke again and again, venting her frustrations and making Chester know she intended to own him most thoroughly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.