Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

If Chester thought his days of enforced imprisonment by Kay were to be indulged in solitude, he was refreshingly mistaken. His only opportunity to masturbate whilst wallowing in a tense mood of self pity intersected with anxious thoughts about his future, had occured on his return from Diana Publications. His almost immediate spend in submissive honour at the thought of the two stern ladies he’d met there, and the promise of a visit from Lois the next day, was followed by a visit that very afternoon by Sandra, whose cunt was licked to satisfaction on several occasions between bouts of haughty domination, via verbal authority and the weight of her hand, her sexual appetite invoked to an inspiring level by what she’d seen, and the cruel secondary purpose of the visual pleasure it offered.

Chester would be almost glad to face the exposure that awaited him by the time the fifth day and his confinement ended; many of the women from Diana - all hand picked employees chosen by Lois and Sandra for their attitude toward males, necessary to achieve the renowned quality of that company’s products in the required vein - had taken up the offer made public there, to be entertained by the wimp whose cringing desire to be punished was so evident.

Lois made a second visit on that fourth day, primarily to thank Kay for the demand her venture had created, and to gleefully divulge that popularity to Chester, whilst having him thank her appropriately. Kay also indulged her property in her presence, anxious to goad him satisfactorily regarding what he faced the next day. Chester cowered meekly in the corner of his room, kneeling naked and leashed, having been promoted about the visit by his Mistress, and fully aware of her preferences from the prior visit. Lois was pleased to see him erect as Kay stood to one side with a cane across her palms, and she let her skirt drop to the floor, having him feast on her broad hips in lacy panties as she unhitched her suspenders from the belt above it, before straddling a chair with her legs wide.

“Crawl to me and sniff my panties Chester.” She gave her gusset a cursory stroke with her fingers, drawing her fingers through her slot and feeling the warm wetness of the material as he approached on all fours. He put his nose to the perfumed warmth, the scent bringing him up to rigidity as he squatted before her in servile obedience. Kay stepped closer and rubbed his arse with the cane.

“Sniff hard Chester, sniff at the scent of feminine victory over you ... that’s the sweet smell of success at your exposure.” Lois pulled his head into the welcoming warmth of her cunt, having his nose nuzzle the fabric deep into her lips, feeling him snort even harder in gratitude. She added her spiteful pleasure at his having been used so successfully.

“Oh yes Chester, your pathetic acceptance of female authority has caused quite a stir, I’ve had the wives of some of our clients, previously anonymous to me, openly asking if they can be filmed dominating you ... you’ve got quite a fan base.” She pulled his head back and sneered as she wriggled out of her panties.

“ ... so much so that Kay has agreed to let me use you at our studio ... we’ll have a nice little sideline in those women having nice little home movies to keep for posterity ... now lick my arsehole in thanks.” She pulled her thighs back and worked her clitoris furiously, as Chester willingly sniffed at the aromatic tang of her pucker, then eagerly slipped his tongue into its heat. Lois’ mood enhanced by the guarantee of his future use, she soon burst into a thoroughly satisfying orgasm, Kay prompting Chester’s maximum effort with his probing tongue by whipping his poking buttocks with her cane. Lois lay back and sighed as she recovered, smiling as she looked down and picked up the leash, tugging it to make him jerk, knowing what was on the end of it could be ruled over with pleasure by any woman.

“I can’t thank you enough Kay, not since we shot that one about the female bootleggers, down at that secluded bay ... Barbary Bay ... where we faked the drowning of bound male victims by our heroines, have we had such a demand in so short a time. The wreck of that Mexican tramp steamer that went aground there some seventy odd years back, added to the eerie atmosphere, but it doesn’t match your latex.” Kay let her ramble as she stroked Chester’s head, like a dog who’d just pleased it’s master with a trick.

“It’s a wonderful place, deserted as there’s not much of a beach there, only accessible by a steep track, and Sandra has a beach house about 500 yards from it, that’s how we chose it. You can still see the bare ribs of that boat poking up from what sand there is ... Sandra loved, and still loves, to take prospective male staff down there to dominate them in the open air ... she’s many a shot of her posing with a whip next to a submissive hunk tied to one of those ribs, it’s so secluded there. We were only disturbed the once during filming, by an old guy with a beard, trawling the sand with one of those army surplus mine detectors ... he didn’t take much notice of us. Kay was intrigued, not just with the erotic appeal of dominating males in an exposed situation, but with what the old guy was at.

“A mine detector?”

“Yeah ... it gave some of us a fright for a moment, thinking maybe that boat had been carrying munitions or something, so I casually asked him - telling him we were having a beach party - and he advised that his detector picked up any metal, and that the ship had gone aground one night ... sticking too close to the coastline to avoid the coastguard ... you see it was carrying contraband from South Mexico and Central America, drugs etc ... and ancient valuables looted from sites down that way.” Kay’s face illuminated.

“Ancient valuables?...”

“Yes ... stuff from those arty Indian types down there, Incas? no ... Aztecs. He told me that their gold items had been all over the place at first ... it was people going down for it that created the track we now use ... of course, just about all of the gold items were long gone he said, he only came down now and again after a period of rough weather to see if the sea had given up any more, but he’d never found any gold stuff ... he had a hip bag full of bits of broken mosaics and carved stones though, gave a little figure to Sandra before he went ... it’s well worn by the sea and sand, but you can make out a face with big eyes ... it’s above the fireplace at the beach house, along with a couple of other objects she’s found since” Kay was ecstatic.

“Would Sandra lend me her beach house? Patti would be pretty grateful too, and so would a certain Mrs Garner ... and if we could borrow what’s above that fireplace for a few days?” Lois grinned and stood up, passing the leash through her legs and pulling Chester’s face up to her cunt again.

“I have a key to it with me right now ... and Patti’s done me many a favour in the past ... there’s plenty of peepholes to the bedrooms that you can get a camera lens into as well ... if you’ll let me take Chester on a little tour to meet the girls at the studio this afternoon, consider it done ... I guarantee he’ll be just as captive there.” Kay laughed at Chester’s expression as he looked longingly up to Lois’ dirty smile as he sniffed at her wet peach once more.

“Don’t you dare spend in her car on the way Chester.”

Jenny felt a little more relaxed after her very intense orgasm, courtesy of the wretch who would now be being dissected for medical research with a bit of luck, she thought, before his worthless remains were dumped in undignified fashion into an unmarked hole somewhere; even the aftermath of his punishment kept her horny ... if only they would allow female guards at male penitentiaries, she’d be up for that. She looked at herself in the loose dress, then tore it off. She’d do something that day that would give her friends something subtle to gossip about, if only for five minutes. She picked a lemon yellow dress from the clothes rack; she’d seen it in the store and bought it on impulse, never having the real opportunity to wear it, but she bought it just the same. Having seen another woman who was almost identical in shape try one on, she just had to have it.

She smiled as she knew the women would comment on her dress, as she walked up the path to Martha’s house; she’d moved up a gear with her appearance, this was tight at the waist and around her bust, the top end emphasising her generous breasts, the waist pulled in nicely to emphasise her hips, the skirt section tapering in down to just behind her knees with a small split, her globular arse poking provocatively and its movement enhanced by her gait in the tall heels she’d chosen. Jenny didn’t know why this change in appearance had suddenly come over her, it wasn’t to impress her gossipy friends that’s for sure, but she’d feel even sexier after the pompous discussion she was about to hear. Even as she stood at Martha’s door, she could hear the hubbub of cooing and disdain about something or other, filtering out from excited women inside. Martha opened the door, and immediately gasped at Jenny’s appearance, looking her up and down as she offered her in.

“Well Jenny! You look wonderful ... such a surprise, you’re normally ... we’ll...” Jenny grinned and cut short her inability to remain tactful and hold her tongue.

“ ... and a good afternoon to you too Martha, always a pleasure to be invited over... “ She looked over to the other women, so many of them on this occasion, all facing each other in intense debate, some giving shocked expressions, others grinning in a sarcastic fashion. The intensity was eased by Jenny’s entrance, the diverted looks bringing half-genuine welcomes from some, bold smiles from others as they admired her shape, and quick glances and a nonchalant nod from some as they masked their jealousy at her fine figure no longer hidden. She sat in one of the few available chairs and crossed her legs, proudly emphasising her thighs and gently waving the suspended Stiletto as she listened for clues to the excitement.

Martha came back with a coffee, and this seemed to be the signal for several of the other women to switch direction, and congregate closer to the new arrival. One woman, a starchy example, Ruth Anderson, in her late fifties and married to a gentleman whose heart condition meant he could use this excuse to escape intimacy with her and spend an eternity fishing, finished her conversation with another woman before turning.

“Of course, my husband would never indulge in viewing such filth, I found a copy of Playboy in his draw once ... the women who appear in that, they should be flogged. I soon put an end to that.” Jenny noted the curt smile on the face of the woman she’d been talking to, the moment Ruth turned her face from the conversation; she too could gauge the guarded jealousy in her tone, Jenny’s imagination going immediately to a middle-aged man masturbating freely over a Sophia Loren lookalike, rather than bother with the pompous hag that faced her ... though Jenny thought she’d excite some men with a whip, if only she had the inclination. She engaged her mouth once more, as Martha settled close, and a couple of the younger wives made their ears ready too.

“ ... and what do you make of it all ... err ... Jennifer? I think it’s outrageous having such a pervert in our midst.” Martha cut in.

“She’s just arrived Ruthie dear ... she doesn’t know...” Jenny caught a slight giggle from one of the younger women, which received a frown from Ruth, as Martha started to relieve herself of the news with some passion.

“You know that Chester Harman, from two or three houses up from you? Chester ... the ‘wimp’?” Jenny’s mind pictured the not unattractive male, timid and bullied easily by his wife ... something that had incurred a little jealousy in her regarding their relationship, she having had the passing thought on how she’d have him over her knee if that were her ... and one one occasion she’d thought she’d seen him view her on horseback from behind some trees, but thought nothing of it, she couldn’t be sure as no-one was there as she turned and passed again.

“Yes ... I’m aware of him, but I haven’t seen him around in a while, not that I’ve been looking for him.” Her mind took a twist as she now realised that she had unconsciously viewed his house on occasion, his divorce in the back of her head ... but he wasn’t that interesting - he’d soon become so though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.