Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The next morning, Chester sat obediently next to Kay as she drove him downtown, he having made the call to his boss. He sat silently staring forward as she steered the car up a faceless row of small office businesses, she smiling contentedly as he clutched a bag of soon to be developed films. She pulled the glaringly bright red and white De Soto over, almost bumping into the weathered Oldsmobile in front of it in her excitement.

“Today’s the day Chester ... the day you hand your soul over in a marriage of servitude to womanhood forever. You’ve been living a lie, and now you’ll be freed from it ... and enslaved in bliss by its consequences. The girls here will be so enthralled at providing that service ... bring the films Chester.” She got out of the car and bustled on her heels across the sidewalk, the broad arse and figure of the redhead, looking superb in her tight business dress, Chester erecting at the sight, and following helplessly and obediently whilst made to carry the evidence which would crush his social life, unable to defy her and depart with it; such was her power and his weakness for dominant femininity ... and oh how she knew it. She grinned spitefully as she held the door of Diana Publications open for him, without looking back, knowing he’d follow in servitude.

Chester swallowed hard as the door closed behind him, and a smiling receptionist picked up a phone on recognising her immediately.

“Kay Parker’s here Lois, and it looks like she has some work for us.” Chester’s cock bulged in the loose pants that Kay had chosen for him, as he watched her red lips pout and squeeze out the words as if in slow motion, he knowing each step took him closer to masochistic oblivion, and her eyes giving a friendly smile at Kay before intensifying to a surly sneer of pleased contempt on surveying him. She simply gestured to a door which Kay knew all to well, and Chester feasted masochistically on those splendid cheeks and long legs once more, as she led him up a marbled stairway, his cock boning as though he were being led up the gallows to be hanged. She strutted across to a glass faced office, the female occupants waving her in before closing the blinds to signify an engagement in process.

Chester’s cock pulsed rigid as he panted in irregular breaths, the two mature women opposite, showing their obvious pleasure at seeing him cower, knowing any male in this particular client’s company would be well and truly owned by her, rather than the theatrically inclined submissives they saw more often with their feminine agents. Both were visually attractive to Chester, both dressed as per Kay and emanating a certain power in their tight business dress, both sporting those pointy bras so popular now; their breasts prominent in their blouses and emphasising their womanly authority. One of them, the Lois who’d answered the phone, smiled enthusiastically at him as she rolled her chair to one side of her desk, giving him a clear view of her entire body as she sat cross-legged in it and showed him the appeal of her broad thighs.

“Well Kay, what do we have here?” Chester sensed that she already knew most of the circumstances of Kay’s visit, but wanted to enjoy to the full as Kay took a seat and left him standing on display.

“Put the bag on Madam Carter’s desk Chester, then come and kneel on the floor next to me.” The other woman, Sandra Dean, a director of this risque enterprise as per Lois, gave a sigh of genuine pleasure as she watched the unerring obedience of Chester imposed on him by the redhead. She held the bag under her breasts with both hands, excited, and not quite getting enough of seeing him knelt in servitude, the bulge in his pants betraying his pleasure at being owned. Kay smiled with satisfaction, underestimating herself, the warm level of arousal which the scenario was awarding her, far beyond her expectations.

“This is Chester Harman, you’ll soon be familiar with his face ... it’s so prominent and recognisable on the footage and shots in that bag. Chester has my permission to sign his permission to your use of everything there ... he’s been told it’s what I want, and what’s necessary to have him live his life correctly...” She sneered down at him as he fidgeted under the enthusiastic eyes of the two women, the atmosphere of her controlling dominance expressed before them, already having him yearning to be locked in that room at her house and masturbating as promised.

“What was that term we used Chester ... what is it that’s to happen to you?” Lois now fidgeted in her chair, squeezing her thighs, and Sandra moved closer, lifting one leg to sit on the edge of the desk; the sharp angle coming in very useful, both women now already wet as he looked to them with the response ordered.

“I’m ... I’m to be ‘outed’ Mistress ... outed publicly.” Sandra edged herself, sliding her crotch on the desk and sighed again, Lois now lifting the stiletto of the crossed legs high, feeling the tingling of her cunt; they were used to the quality of Kay’s contribution’s, but this really was a turn-on, even for women in the business of producing covert and explicit sexual material. Kay had previously broached the idea with them, but they never dreamed it would materialise; the buzz they both got now a male was there on his knees, agreeing to be shamed, put an instant lustre on both women’s libidos.

Lois took a staggered deep breath and rose from her chair, conscious that she was getting a little too excited, and anxious to see this wimp sign to have his shameful perversions exposed. She peeled one of the regular disclaimer forms from her desk, and had Chester reel off his name and home address, then offered it to him with a curt sneer.

“You’d best read this before you sign it ... once you have, there’s no going back, and I’ll have the greatest pleasure in making Kay’s always popular efforts readily available to my many subscribers.” Kay laughed at her professional business manner.

“Just sign it Chester ... immediately. You’ll have your pleasure Lois ... and so will so many other people.” Sandra already had her hand on the door which led to the development rooms, as the two stood over him and watched him quake as he obeyed his betters and signed, Sandra disappearing through the door with the bag. Lois grinned as she placed the signed sheet behind her on the desk, then continued to stand over the kneeling Chester with Kay, loving the way it felt to be instrumental in something so novel and erotic. She saw the look of mixed emotions in Chester’s eyes as he looked up ... defeated, but the bulge in his pants stood hard, revealing his pathetically masochistic excitement, and incurring the pleasure of her contempt in him.

“We’ll have copies of the film and magazine editions in the safety deposit boxes and luggage lockers of our wealthier clientele by mid afternoon, as well as editions and copies with or trusted ‘under the counter’ retailers ... oh yes Chester, we run a very efficient service here, you’ll soon be famous.” Kay’s cunt was nicely wet too now, delighted with her triumph over him.

“Kiss her feet in gratitude Chester, thank her for allowing you to appear in her magazine.” Kay could sense the thrill the whole thing gave her as Chester bent and placed his lips against her shiny stilettos, then meekly offered his thanks for the service which guaranteed his humiliation.

“You and some of your girls might want to pay Chester a visit when you’ve seen that footage ... you have my address, he’ll be glad of any female company other than mine over the next four days ... won’t you Chester?” His bulge pulsed as he saw the look in Lois’ eyes at the prospect, wondering how his submission would take her pleasure.

“Yes Mistress.”

“ ... because Chester’s not going anywhere over that time, we want him to savour the shame that’ll be echoing through his world and ripening ready for his release ... to have him enjoy the full force of it ... don’t we Chester?” Chester knew he’d have to return to his home, if only to pick up clothes and check up on his property - if only to put it up for sale and hope the woman he’d inevitably become enslaved and dependant on, would offer some sort of obscurity elsewhere, away from those he’d socialised with, as they’d make his Ife a nightmare ... and then there was his job...

“Yes ... yes Mistress.”

“ ... and now I’ve done with him as my special pet, he’ll be grateful to be sampled by as many women as possible while he remains under my control ... which won’t be for long if I can help it ... I’ll want to focus on acquiring a suitable replacement.” Lois was now more than keen to take up Kay’s offer, the servile obedience of the male at her feet made her feel supreme, bringing the bitchy spite she always sought out in her fictional productions, out from her personally ... and that would be sweetly reinforced when she viewed what Sandra was viewing now. She screwed her face into a sneer as she poked at his bulge with her heel.

“It’s been a while since I thrashed a male, Kay ... and I dare say I’ll need a break after today. I think I’ll come and see you tomorrow Chester, about two in the afternoon when it’s nice and sticky ... you make sure to be waiting just as you are now, on your knees, but naked ... I want to see that cock salute me.”

That afternoon Barney Rogers made a covert trip to his bank before he went home to the very suburb that a certain Mr Harman also had a residence at. A phone call to his office in the late afternoon, in which a sultry female voice gave him a straightforward message about a delivery, prompted an instant erection, and his reason for diverting to the bank. The voice had a copy of the key to his box, along with several others, and in the privacy of the vault, certain gifts were left for those who were members of a select circle; the boxes serving no other purpose. Barney opened the box and pulled out a package at which he erected again at the feel of a magazine and two reels of film.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.