Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Joyce lay back on the end of the couch, her legs propped up on a stool either side, positioned there with servile eagerness by a nervously excited Chester. Though just a few hours ago she’d have thought even a dream of this position to be more of a nightmare, she now felt completely at home with her cunt and arsehole exposed, and viewed by a male; in fact, despite her already having orgasmed at his expense, she began to feel aroused immediately as he frothed the brush in the pot of shaving cream, her eyes focusing on his every action as he looked in awe at her hirsute cunt. Having seen just what a wimp he was, and how any woman could control him with ease, the spitefully erotic side now opened up by this new life was put into practice.

“You do a good job now Chester, I want my cunt as smooth as silk, or your Mistress will hear of it.” Her eyes could just see down to the level of his exposed cock as he knelt in preparation; it had dropped to semi-flaccid after the excitement of his humiliation wained while his mind went to obtaining mundane articles, had began to swell again as he thought on their usage, poked in readiness as he knelt and viewed her cunt, and now at her command it rose to a full erection. She sneered with satisfaction at the subtle feeling of power it gave her - he might be a wimp, but was still a male, and one who recognised her growing feminine dominance.

Chester’s eyes were full of wistful desire as he stared at the shapely thighs, luscious mound, and inviting arsehole, while gently applying the soothing cream about her cunt. Joyce sighed at the sensation of the soft brush stroking her intimate flesh, and spread her thighs further, making Chester swallow hard at the vista of feminine temptation. He gathered his wits and picked up the safety razor, testing it first on the bush displayed on her firmer flesh above her delicate lips, and was pleased to see it remove the public curls efficiently.

Joyce sighed again at the feeling of cool air on the flesh now exposed, and this was just the most insensitive part. Chester now timidly and carefully placed his fingers to one side of her womanly folds, holding it firm as he eased the razor down the other side, exposing more of her delicate flesh, his cock boning as he watched the cream dribble down her central vent, the flesh of her labia now glistening white where before it had been hidden by hair. Joyce was now thoroughly stimulated with erotic thoughts as she enjoyed being serviced like a queen by a submissive male, her clitoris bulging under its hood after the razor glided over it, and Chester gave a gentle gasp on seeing her arsehole contract and dilate to express her pleasure, as he gently removed the hair from her inner thighs, and that at the base of her cunt.

He panted as he lathered her once more, and went over her entire genital area again, ensuring she was hairless and silky smooth, then looked to Joyce’s eyes timidly.

“Please Mistress ... if Mistress would like to ... to feel herself?” Joyce slipped her hand down and felt the smooth flesh, her clitoris now feeling all the more sensitive for seemingly being able to breathe, a waft of excited breath from Chester, adding to the delicious result of her cunt’s full exposure. She looked at Chester who now looked at the movement of her fingers as they flapped her delicate folds, his eyes full of yearning as he knelt obediently. Her soft brown pucker repeated its inviting gesture too, making his cock bone. Joyce was now thoroughly aroused by her new image, and the dawning of her dominance.

“Well Chester ... I think you’ve not completed your task efficiently.” He looked puzzled, hoping she’d not found a prickly area.

“M ... Mistress?” Joyce nestled the tip of her index finger on the nub of her clitoris, sighing softly.

“I believe you’ve left some cream inside me ... and how do you think a wimp should remove it?” Chester gaped, as he dared give the answer that might earn him a severe caning from Kay ... but his yearning gave him the courage.

“With ... with my ... tongue, Mistress? Joyce grinned and put her hands behind her thighs, lifting them to give him a glorious view of both holes.

“Why of course Chester ... yes, with your tongue ... and when I give you the command on being satisfied it’s clean ... I think you’ve left some in my arsehole too. Lick me Chester, lick me now and complete your duty.” He leaned forward without hesitation, and pressed his mouth to the smoothly shaven cunt, his tongue lapping and rasping at the soft folds, sniffing for the scent of her fresh arousal, Joyce moaning immediately at the tart pleasure of being eaten out at her command; she was in control now, and she let him tongue her clitoris till she felt the early signs of another orgasm, then gave him the order she knew his pathetic submission craved.

“Lick my arsehole Chester! ... that’s where your tongue belongs, isn’t it Chester? You lick my arsehole good and clean ... or ... or I may thrash you myself!” Joyce’s clitoris buzzed as she thrust at the spot now vacated by his tongue, a tongue which was now more than eagerly applied to the spice of her lower hole, Joyce not believing what she’d just uttered so spontaneously, but the spitefully erotic feeling it gave her, enhanced by the rigorous and eager probing of her hot anus by the tongue she’d commanded, made her feel ecstatic at her emerging superiority over masculinity.

She pointed her toes to the ceiling as the waves of pleasure began to immerse her in the cocoon of sexual trance, but she was not finished with Chester yet, and used all her concentration to delay the satisfying outcome awarded by her fingers and the deep probing thrusts of Chester’s willful tongue, intent on stamping her authority on him and intensifying her orgasm.

“ ... I’d so love to see you masturbate at my feet Chester ... ooohhh ... if only you were allowed that pleasure ... so I want you to think of me ... Mmnnnn ... think of me dominating you, the next time you spend.” Chester needn’t have been given the prompting that was already firmly on his mind as his cock ached to spend; the thrill of servicing a new member of the superior sex, so mild and simply observant on his first account of her, and now so sharply authoritative after enjoying his humiliation ... he would spend in utter submission, with her a key to his feeble surrender, knowing his shameful and servile acts had brought forth the dominatrix in her to spite him.

The surge of energetic thrusts of his tongue, deep into the heat of her anus after her belittling taunt, told her she well and truly owned him as much as any other woman, and she moaned in pure ectasy as the hindered orgasm now rippled freely through her in full flow With her legs tensing to rigidity, she looked down on the kneeling cur as he serviced her anus willingly and in total submission, the teeth-gritting contentment she felt as the pleasure of her climax pulsed through her, was as nothing she’d ever felt before.

Joyce needn’t say how her cunt now felt on being shaven smooth, Patti and the others grinned knowingly as she stepped back toward them, her chiffon open, and each step visibly enjoyed as she aired her womanhood with pride and felt the slick softness in each stride. Chester shuffled behind her, his eyes fixed on the wondrous movement of the arse before him, his denied cock still pulsing at having his tongue up between those cheeks; he was now more than ready for what was to come, his eyes then turning to his waiting Mistress. Kay watched his eyes and sneered with contempt, before taking Joyce’s hand and looking down at her smooth mound with a contented smile.

“I trust my pet performed the necessary without a hitch? ... now doesn’t that feel invigorating, being smooth and exposed? ... you’re going to fully appreciate the benefit of it shortly.” Her face turned to a wicked smile as she squeezed her hand. Joyce returned the wicked smile, then looked down at the nervously cowering Chester, erect and impatient to play his part in Kay’s showpiece that would take him down further into the depravity of his submission, but both fearing and excited by Joyce’s wicked glance at him.

“Oh yes Kay, it feels wonderful ... and Chester performed the task perfectly...” He panted, with his balls and anus tingling as she paused but kept her wicked smile firmly on him.

“ ... and he ate me out expertly too ... cunt and arsehole ... he just couldn’t help himself from the temptation.” He cowered before Kay, astonished and thrilled by her deceitful account which suggested he may have helped himself to the erotic feast without first asking permission. Kay glared at him, while squeezing Joyce’s hand tighter, knowing full well her wimp of a pet would never dare even sniff another woman’s cunt without a direct order, but delighted with Joyce’s deliciously spiteful approach in seeing him caned.

“Chester! ... what is vow nine? ... let’s hear it. Now!” Chester looked to Joyce’s eyes, his own eyes filled with masochistic gratitude at the spiteful result his service to her had earned him, Joyce feeling supreme as she cemented her wish that he thought of her dominance the next time he spent, and the indelible memory of her spite would certainly figure in his lusty expulsion of seed in submission now.

“ ... Vow number nine ... Mistress... ‘I may not entertain another woman sexually without Mistress’s explicit permission’...” He was bathed in cynical laughter from Patti, Maria, and Helen ... whom Joyce noted was now sitting relaxed and completely naked, her mature body displaying her attractively seasoned curves and gently sagging breasts as she sat cross-legged and smoked a cigarette. Kay stood over him in heady dominance, pursing her lips as she enjoyed the spite of her thoughts.

“Yes Chester! You’ve earned twenty four strokes of the cane at a time to be decided yet ... that’ll give you something to think about ... and twelve of the strokes will be administered by Joyce, a proper introduction to her authority is needed here I think. You may kiss her feet and thank her for the pleasure to come.” Joyce’s clitoris bulged with a superbly perverted pleasure at the unexpected gift of the cane at her hand, as Chester meekly kissed her feet with genuine gratitude, then lifted his pathetically owned head, his eyes now showing a yearning to feel the cane applied by her.

“Thank you ... thank you Mistress Joyce.” Kay savoured his homage for a moment, but was now impatient bro impress her host and guests with the treat that had her dominant juices flowing at a peak.

“Holdall Chester! ... get those pants up, and follow me with it. It’s time to put you on show ... and then have these ladies add the chorus line.” Joyce felt Patti’s hand on her waist as she watched them depart to the boudoir, Kay smiling as she turned the passage light off, so they’d emerge from darkness into the light of the sun lounge.

“I knew you’d readily take to the lifestyle, but boy! are you doing it well!” Joyce gasped at the realisation of her own euphoria, the sheer excitement she felt.”.

“I can’t thank you enough ... I’ve almost forgotten the real reason I’m here for ... I’d read up on women’s liberation, it’s so popular now, but this...” Patti smiled warmly, and Joyce heard Maria and Helen chuckle contemptuously at the women’s liberation part; not at her, but at the tameness of that movement.

“Joyce dear ... THIS IS the real reason you’re here, the situation with your husband is just a pleasing sideline to be sorted ... and if you think you’re excited now, just wait till we go to work on that one ... we’ve brought you out now, and you’ll never want to go back believe me, except to reclaim your house and his wealth, have it decorated how you want it, invite us to gatherings there and gloat over the sorry demise of the masculine tyranny removed from it forever.” Joyce grinned girlishly, then wickedly.

“I’m so keen to have a pet of my own like Chester ... that idea really gets me horny ... will you help me find one?” Maria and Helen had now sauntered over to enjoy the conversation, and Maria cut in enthusiastically.

“We could find you two or three tomorrow, but from what I’ve seen so far, you won’t need any help ... you’ll find them readily available at some of the ladies gatherings you’ve yet to enjoy, and they’ll plead on their knees to be dominated by you, believe me ... and I never tire of using men like that - especially the rich and pompous ones.” Helen wafted a puff of smoke as she smirked at Maria’s preference.

“You’ve seen where my indulgences lie ... I like the ones who crave mutilation or even death at the hands of woman, easing them into castration being the ultimate sacrifice, I then work on them over a period of months, enjoying the sexual favours induced by the fact that I am the last woman who’ll enjoy the spurts of their seed, which is perpetually plentiful when they know that pleasure is limited ... ensuring that sweet goal is mutually yearned for, then conducted in a glorious ritual attended by the many female devotees I have ... for me, and many women, there’s nothing like removing a male’s physical potency forever ... the feeling of power is exquisite ... and those males seek me out all the time.” Joyce warmed to the pleasures expressed by both women; Maria’s trite use and the putting of males so upright and snobbish in public life, into their true place below her, and Helen’s extended and clinical torment with its erotically permanent conclusion ... her arousal was excitingly perpetual, and the feeling of security amongst her new friends, had her thanking her lucky stars that Patti had stopped her using that revolver. Patti smiled and turned her to face the passage.

“ ... and talking of sexual preferences...” Joyce’s arousal was given a tweak in a new direction, as Kay slowly emerged from the darkness of the passage, pausing to place the holdall within easy reach, just within the twilight of the passage entrance. She then passed into the lights of the sun lounge, receiving delighted gasps of approval from the women as the light rippled on her shiny full length cloak of black latex, its high collar and her black eye mask, framing her stern smile of imperious dominance.

She turned her head gracefully to the side, and gave a simple nod, the women giving a gentle but obviously derisory applause as Chester, her obedient pet, obeyed her command and emerged on all fours to crouch in subservience at his Mistress’s almost totally obscured feet. Naked but for a tight rubber collar about his neck, from which hung a leash partly held in his teeth, and an equally tight rubber belt about his waist, some four inches wide, which emphasised his bare arse beautifully as it poked in the air. The sheer majesty of his Mistress in her favoured dominant form, the high priestess of rubber, ensuring his cock poked bone hard in submissive awe of her.

Joyce delighted at the silky movement of the glossy cape, as Kay’s hands moved beneath it to untie her seductive cloaking, and the shimmering cape fell to the floor, partly covering the quivering Chester. The women offered their excited approval, and Joyce gasped in an awe of her own, as Kay posed with subliminal pride before them.

Joyce’s recently shaven and pleasured cunt now oozed with a renewed slickness, as she marvelled at the intensely erotic sight before her. Kay stood as though naked, a picture of haughty dominance emphasised by her pet crouching in humility at her feet; every curve and fold of her shapely and generous body, covered in clinging black latex like a second skin, her nipples poking hard, and the peach of her cunt expressed as though the material had been sprayed on. Even her hands and feet were gloved and socked in tight black latex, elegant tall heeled black sandals allowing her to advertise that all below the high collared neck of her outfit was enveloped in the soft and sensual black second skin.

Though Patti, Maria, and Helen had witnessed cine film of her dominating males to her satisfaction while clad in rubber before, they had not yet seen her attired so whilst in their presence; some of their dominant associates had suggested that this recently available clothing would be a passing fad, but Kay had championed the delectable skin tight outfits, purchasing many of the latest and most expensive available, at the expense of males she had dominated exquisitely in earlier outfits. Seeing her in the flesh, albeit that flesh tightly enveloped, they were immediately sold on Kay’s enthusiasm in the idea.

Kay sauntered elegantly toward them, the bliss on her face graphically illustrating to them that the lush skin was as sensually rewarding to the wearer, as it was visually erotic to the beholder. Joyce watched the latex squirm and nurse Kay’s cunt as she walked, already jealous of the way it must feel, and now knowing why the strictly dominant matriarch extolled the virtues of a smoothly shaven mound. Her erotic excitement was compounded as she saw Chester tugged along at her behest, leashed and under the absolute control of the unquestionable superiority of womanhood, the soft latex cape slipping off his flesh and no longer offering him a place under which he could hide his shame from his spiteful and eager feminine audience.

Kay stepped close and let her admiring friends touch the soft latex, each eager to do so, more more so than Joyce, who had no idea such fetish wear even existed.

“Feels good, doesn’t it? ... and you can imagine how it feels on the inside.” She tugged at Chester’s leash and sneered down at him.

“Kneel and nuzzle my cunt Chester, show them how dearly you worship me like this.” They added their sneers in unison as Chester obligingly put his face to the soft curve of her lower belly, his mouth and chin pressed and gently kneading the prominent outline of her cunt, in willing obedience. She sighed at the lush stimulation, unable to resist taunting him.

“Oh yes Chester, you so want to sniff at what’s behind that precision zip, don’t you? ... but you know you’ll be brought to order before I allow you to compare how it smelled before, don’t you? ... you’ve been there before, as have so many other men ... and how could any man fail to be brought to order, when confronted with any woman dressed like this.” Kay saw Joyce’s pleased smile at noting that a tiny but robust zip ran down from the lower belly, through the lips of her cunt, it’s pliability not interning with any of the pleasure offered by the soft latex.

“Oh yes Joyce dear, access is allowed the slave ... when he’s earned that pleasure after being dominated thoroughly...” She eased Chester’s now panting face, away from her cunt, turned, and keeping her shapely legs straight, bent and treated his eyes to the delicious globes of her arse, so tight and shiny in the latex; the zip running half way up the inviting crack.

“ ... access to both holes needing his obedient service.” Patti licked her lips and sighed, looking toward the passage, her face impatient and bringing a smile to Kay’s face. She gestured to Cindy, who sat in quiet obedience, observing.

“Fetch the holdall for me young lady, I want to keep Chester firmly leashed and in his place this evening.” The sissy retrieved it, struggling a little with its weight, and placed it near Kay, looking at her with a slovenly face, and bringing a stern smile from her.

“Oh don’t sulk so Cindy, you’ll soon be invited to be part of the action ... and I’ve got a real treat for you coming, courtesy of Joyce here.” The soft transsexual pouted a little, but went back to her seat, quietly contented. Kay delved into the bag and pulled a floppy suit from it, handing to an eager Patti, the next, a size up, passed to Maria, another to Helen ... then smiling broadly she offered one to Joyce, who gasped.

“Me too?” Kay laughed warmly.

“Why of course ... why do you think we were so intent on seeing you shaved? NOW you’ll know the real benefit of it.” The women were kitted out with long gloves and booties, and Kay set about showing the excited giggling women the technique of dressing in the clingy material, aided with a bottle of baby oil.

“Some use talc, but I find the oil adds to the sensual pleasure, it warms so easily ... But be sure to avoid getting any near your pussy or arsehole, those areas will make their own lubrication, and we don’t want to mask any of the flavour our slave will be made to taste.” Chester’s erect cock dribbled, his balls aching, as he watched three seasoned dominatrices and one budding and curiously spiteful novice, slip on the latex suits which he knew would spice their dominance ... and which would be vented most vigorously upon him.

His anus tingled as he studied the results, and yearned to be punished by each; his Mistress - her tart and haughty arrogance, magnified by her favourite attire, Helen - her gracefully mature figure, spiced by her penchant for castrating her masochistic victims - Patti so shapely and inherently dominant - Joyce too - with her cruel pleasure at earning him an extra caning ... and Maria ... Maria’s mature and buxom yet athletic figure; she looked incredible, her large breasts and broad hips ... his cock bolted rigid at the promise of punishment by her ... and he was more than aware of her prowess with the cane. She stood proud and pompous in her shiny black latex skin, and posed to stare at Lucy, the maid’s breasts heaving as she stood in silence in the corner, her mind full of submissive admiration for her Hispanic governess.

Maria put her hands to those glorious hips, and lifted her chin arrogantly as she stared at the maid.

“Oh yes Lucy ... I think we’ll be having you spend once or twice more before you submit your balls to Helen.” Chester humped his cock at the air impatiently as he heard her remark, he knew he’d come plentifully when the time came ... but he didn’t know just how plentifully, as Kay would have something to say to him which would have him in a masochistic heaven. Joyce was already in a sexual rapture as she looked down to curves of her breasts, and the nipples which poked hard through the latex skin which stimulated them so wonderfully. She sighed softly with pleasure, as each step she took had the tight and clingy skin move and slide across her cunt, slipping in the warmth and wetness of her heady arousal. Kay moved to the holdall and grinned wickedly at Chester as she pulled a rubberised whip from it.

“Another benefit of the latex is that whilst it provides a protective skin, pain is transmitted quite adequately through it with the right instruments of punishment ... isn’t that true Chester? you should know ... and will know, when whe’ve prepared you.”

“Yes ... yes Mistress, the pain ... is adequate.” Joyce’s spite was rising too.

“Is Chester to wear a suit too? I’d love to see his wimpy body like that.” The women smiled knowingly, having witnessed films of males made to suffer at Kay’s hands while she indulged her fetish. Kay grinned and undid Chester’s leash, but leaving the tight rubber collar in place.

“Well Chester? What is to become of you in order to satisfy my whims in rubber? ... be quick now and answer Mistress Joyce.”

“I’m to be bound ... bound and gagged ... then placed in a rubber body bag ... and hooded.” Joyce could feel the excitement in his voice and sneered with contempt at his pathetic weakness, then smiled as she chanced a taunt of her own.

“ ... and does it excite you ... being bound ... then whipped by women while helpless?” Joyce’s cunt tingled with spiteful pleasure at having him confess the obvious openly, and Chester’s anus tingled at the delightful shaming as the other women’s cynical laughter egged on his response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.