In Olden Days - Cover

Preview

In Olden Days

by Rolf

Copyright© 2020 by Rolf

Romantic Story: William had 3 older brothers and knew his option there was very limited. The Crusades were calling, but unlike those crying out to free the Holy Lands his call was to support any who would pay his price. That might have worked fine if he had not met Kali. You all have heard of a love/hate relationship I am sure. Imagine two people with nothing in common except being top dog in their world. Makes for interesting times.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Fiction   War   Slow  

In those Olden Days, things were pretty much the same as they are now except times then were somewhat different. There were good times and bad to be sure. Good people and bad too, much the same as today and most people were either ‘sheep’ or plain indifferent, just wanting to survive. Not really much different than today really.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.