My Young Admirer - Cover

My Young Admirer

Copyright© 2017 by jackieoh

Chapter 1: One Hot Summer Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: One Hot Summer Night - Ellen is having a hard time recovering from the news that her husband has had an affair. They are trying to get past it, but she is still angry. The grown up son of a neighbor still thinks of her fondly as Auntie Ellen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Revenge  

“That was good!” he said, stacking his dishes and silverware.

“Thanks,” I managed to say.

“I mean, the fish was really light, didn’t you think?”

“Yes.”

“And I really liked the vegetables, what did you season them with.”

“Usual stuff,” I replied quietly.

He picked up the dishes and stood stacking them in the sink for a moment. A firecracker went off down the street; then another.

“Some early fireworks, sounds like. Getting the jump on the Fourth! Maybe we’ll go down to the stadium for the program tomorrow night?”

“OK.”

I picked at the fish on my plate, then sipped a little of the remaining Chenin Blanc. I stared moodily out over the lengthening shadows on the long curving driveway. I couldn’t shake the low mood I was in. It had been a hard, unhappy year. A year of trying to forgive. A year of trying to make it OK. But, every so often, nothing worked and I had trouble keeping up a conversation, let alone being cheerful. At times like this I felt empty, just empty.

He gave up and walked quietly out of the room.

I filled the dishwasher and pressed ‘start’. I stared out the window until the heat of the washer seeped into my legs and I could feel the steady vibration of it through my thighs.

My heart was back in my throat as I climbed the stairs. I was already feeling guilty.


I squeezed the big soapy sponge between my breasts and stood watching the bubbles slide over my breasts and drip from my nipples.

“What am I doing?”

The bubbles slipped down over my tummy and then into the dark brown thatched triangle pointing down between my legs. Slowly, so slowly, they drizzled down onto thighs curving toward knees that were now slightly weak with what I had agreed to do.

“Will this make us even? ... No, not really. Nothing can ever even the betrayal I had felt.”

I tossed the shower cap onto the hook and toweled off. As I stepped into the bedroom, I stood examining my body in the mirrored wall, turning to see objectively how much damage child bearing had done. I lifted my breasts, then let them sway and turned to look at the bottom I might be showing to a stranger tonight.

“What do you expect? You’re thirty-four, not twenty!” I smoothed my hands over my hips and buttocks, trying to urge them back into perky mounds.

I had been trying on dresses since morning, and ended with the first one I tried on.

The eyes in the mirror looked a little frightened. I straightened up, throwing my chest out proudly and shook a smile onto my face.

My hands shook at first, putting on the lipstick. I took a deep breath and looked into those nervous eyes. But the face nodded back at me.

“Yes, I am!”

I thought back to the Bridge game with the Sullivans last week. After the adults had finished with the card game I went downstairs to the rec room to say helo to their 19 year-old son. We had been playing Ping-Pong, Teddy and I. In answer to my question, he told me that he and his friends hung out at a little Irish pub called Donovan’s Shamrock Inn.

“I love places like that. I’m part Irish, you know! I used to go to one like that when I was young! God, those were the days!”

He hit another fast one past me and the ball skittered the length of the basement and under a couch. He came to help me find it and ended up bent over the couch. I know I shouldn’t have done it, but I couldn’t resist swatting his trim ass with the paddle. He let out a feigned shriek and insisted that he should get to return the insult. I laughingly agreed and bent over slightly, thinking he wouldn’t do it.

Since he didn’t have his paddle, he used his hand and gave me a stinging slap square on the buttocks that left a warm glow on my tender skin. His hand didn’t move away right away, but lay there ... as a husband might do.

“Owwww! You weren’t supposed to really do it. Brute!” I complained.

We laughed together and went back to the table. The tingle inside my panties continued, and I realized I was blushing terribly.

“Why don’t you come to the Pub ... sometime? You’d like it. I could introduce you to Donovan!” His voice was hoarse and a little breathless, and I realized that he had been screwing up his nerve to ask me that.

“I’m going there tomorrow night.” he stumbled on.

I was stunned. I know that I had flirted with him and shown him frequent kindnesses over the years. It was understandable if he had a slight crush on his “Aunt Ellen.”

I was also a little bit thrilled by that knowledge: and at the same time, scared by the possibilities. We stood looking at each other for moments, his face blushed red, just like mine had.

My husband called down the stairs.

“Ellen, these people want to get to bed. Don’t you think it’s time?”

“No, I’m having too much fun. You are getting to be such a party pooper!” I complained, never taking my eyes from Ted’s”

Returning to our conversation, I muttered quietly, “Oh ... I ... we ... I couldn’t do that!”

“It would be fun!” he said in a whisper.

I looked away for a moment and sighed, “Yes, I know. But, I just can’t do it.”

There was a pregnant pause as we looked into each other’s eyes.

“Please?” His blush was now crimson and he looked away with a bashful look.

“Besides, I have a meeting tomorrow night ... so I couldn’t...” Why did I say that?

“Next Saturday ... I’m always there Saturday night...”

“I have to get back upstairs now. Thanks for the lesson.” I touched his arm, then gave him a little Aunt-like hug.

As I started up the stairs, I frowned over my shoulder and rubbed the warm spot where he had spanked me, then grinned at him.

That should have been the end of it, but it wasn’t. I couldn’t keep the invitation out of my mind. No matter how often I told myself it was crazy, the tantalizing thought would spring back into my mind.

What would it be like? Like dating again? Maybe it would just be a friendly get together, just like all the times we had teased each other when I visited his parents. That would be ... OK.

Then I would pull myself upright and try to put it out of my mind again. Once, sitting in front of the TV with my husband, my mind wandered from the program he had turned on. I suddenly realized that I was fantasizing about it again and my panties were moist.

A week had gone by since the Ping-Pong episode and we were attending a huge wedding party. I ran into Teddy and a few of his friends as I returned from the ladies’ room and he turned to say hello.

“Dance with me?” I said.

“I can’t dance?”

“You have to learn sometime.” I laughed, pulling him onto the floor. His friends made the usual teasing remarks and he came along willingly.

“Have you been practicing your Ping-Pong?” he asked, an arch grin crossing his face.

“Not since you were so mean to me.” I pouted up at him.

“Mean?”

“You hit me!” I frowned.

“You hit me first!” he laughed.

He was a little clumsy and we bumped together trying to avoid another couple. I felt his erection against my stomach and I must have tensed slightly.

“Sorry.” he said quietly.

“It’s OK.”

To reassure him, I pressed closer and his cock rode against me as we danced.

“Sorry.” he said once more. “You’re hot ... you know?”

“I don’t mind, really I don’t. I’ll take it as a compliment.” I said. I felt his hand exploring my back along my bra strap and then along my spine downward until it rested just above my bottom.

“Are you reading the labels of my underwear by Braille?” I giggled. “No I’m sorry - I shouldn’t tease you like that. I’m being unfair.”

“Sorry!” he said.

“I was just going to tell you the label of my panties is on the side, not the back. Oops there I go again, teasing you,” I said into his ear, so he would hear it above the music.

His cock felt warm as I let it slide across my mound. Warm and large.

“You’re doing very well for someone who says he can’t dance!”

I moved so that his bulge slipped easily from one side of my mound to the other. The silk dress felt suggestive and sexy between his cock and my tummy.

“Did you think about going to Donovan’s?”

We had stopped moving and just stood pressed together, gently swaying in time with the music.

“Yes.”

“And?”

I looked up at him and half closed my eyes. A long moment passed and we stopped moving entirely. I felt his lean body against mine and his hand on my hip.

“I’ll come, if you like. Just for one drink ... maybe.”

“Great. When?”

“Thursday night? Eight?”

Yes, great!”

“I have to go. I’m giving you a bad reputation,” I joked. I withdrew slightly just as the music ended and left him standing alone. My heart was in my throat at what I had just agreed to do. My nipples were taut and tented the silk dress.

“I will stay a minute ... I’m sorry ... I mean about causing your excitement to show. I wouldn’t embarrass you for anything.”

“It’s OK. You cause that ... even when you aren’t nearby.”

I blushed in spite of myself.

“Oh! Think of something else ... a lawnmower/ basketball?”

“It’s Ok now, I think.” He muttered, still blushing.

I glanced down even though I didn’t mean to stare.

“You sure?” I gasped.

“Yes,” he croaked.

That was last weekend, and now here I was, torn by guilt and questions.

Staring into the mirror, I fastened the bra around my waist and turned it to slip my breasts into the cups. The panties in a rich matching platinum color were pretty and feminine and felt sensual as I pulled them up. I tucked the garter belt suspenders down through the legs, realizing that I was making it easier for someone to take them off. I looked into the mirror once again, looking for my image to make me change my mind. But it didn’t.

Standing up, I looked into the full-length mirror once more. I looked very sexy in the Givenchy stockings. The dark bands at the top were contrasty with my tanned legs and the sheen of the taut nylon gleamed as I slipped into white high heels. The panties were just transparent enough so the dark triangle showed.

I couldn’t believe how I was preparing myself for another man.

“You tramp.” I muttered, re-snapping the clip and pulling the garter tighter on my right leg.

“I blame it on mother,” I thought ruefully. When I finally told her that my morose behavior was because of Ken’s affair, she sympathized for a time, and then told me a story.

“You’ll just have to have one yourself!” she said, “like your grandmother did!

The thing is that I never thought I would actually do such a thing. I was astonished to hear about my dear grandmother and it did take my mind off my own planned sin just a little bit. Still, I knew it was really my fault. I was doing this because I wanted to.

You could call it getting even.

You could call it curiosity. I had never had sex with anyone besides my husband.

I dropped the summery pink floral dress over my head and examined the picture in the mirror.

“Overdressed!” I muttered, turning to the side and smoothing one hand over my tummy. I stood for a while as the minutes ticked away, questioning myself.

“You can still chicken out!” I said quietly.

I was overdressing for a simple little friendly meeting. I knew that it was to make a point, a mean point to my husband sitting unsuspectingly in front of the TV downstairs.

Another dab of perfume behind each knee, then trailed up under my dress along silken thighs. I dropped the full skirt down over my legs and held one leg out to see the skirt drape just above the knee.

I swished past Ken, looking dressed for a date. He looked up, startled, “Where are you going?

“Out. I won’t be late.”

He started to get up, his mouth open in stunned silence.

But I was gone, slamming the door behind me.

Driving east toward the city, I reminded myself that I was not necessarily heading for an affair. I had said only that I would come for a drink. The smooth powerful car enhanced the adventure. I felt wonderfully feminine sitting in my favorite car, the red velour seats soft and sensual under my silken legs.

“Remember, it’s not a date. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing!” I said aloud.

“I’ll just have a drink ... and we’ll joke around together ... and it will just be fun! We’ve been chums for years,” I reassured myself. Then to myself, I admitted, “But he is all grown up now, not like the little kid flirting with his Auntie!”

I realized I was driving too fast and slowed just in time to slip into the Seven-Eleven at the intersection. I was trying to quit smoking, but this wasn’t the night for it. I ordered a pack of Marlboros, then changed my mind and got two instead. Some gum to take away the tobacco breath.

Then just as I pulled a twenty out of my purse, I noticed the sign: “Ribbed, with her pleasure in mind.” I stacked the package of condoms on top of the cigarettes and waited for my change.

“If this isn’t a date - why that last little shopping item?” I said to myself, catching my eye in the rear view mirror.

“It’s only sensible!” I muttered as I pulled out into traffic. “Just in case. Besides, Teddie has girls his own age. He wouldn’t want someone old enough to be his ... big sister.” Even I laughed at that!

I parked in the lot behind the bar and sat for a few minutes, still unsure of what I was doing. Finally, I swung the door open and walked into Donovan’s by the back door. The long hallway leads into a dimly lighted room heavy on green neon shamrocks and leprechauns. A piano player was surrounded by willing singers and I spotted my handsome young friend among them.

I touched his shoulder and he turned and gave me a chaste hug and a loud hello.

“You came!” he said boisterously.

His friends turned to stare at me and he introduced me to four tall buddies, all very happy. I noted that their eyes were all over me, making me self-conscious but pleased. They made room for me at the piano bar with me pressed snugly between Teddy and his friend Kevin. They all seemed to have Irish names and Kevin was the first to ask me to dance. His hands brushed across my breasts each time he twirled me, but he was a good dancer and I ignored it.

The strong Manhattan I had ordered was ready when we returned and I took a comforting drink of it. The boys were very nice and I began enjoying myself, cautiously switching to wine for my second drink. The bartender made a mistake and gaveme another Manhattan. I said, OK, but the next one is wine ... Right? They were boisterous and cheerful and they made me feel wonderfully welcome. I enjoyed the singing and also the flirting. They made me feel desirable and pretty. It was great! I needed someone to make me feel loved again. Could this do it? I wondered.

When the piano player went on a break, Teddy picked a slow song on the jukebox and danced me away from the others.

“You look beautiful!” he murmured.

“Thank you, kind sir!” I said and squeezed him. “You’re not bad yourself. I like your friends, too. It’s nice of them to be so nice to me.”

“Yeah. I think they’ll leave soon.” He sounded hopeful, I noted.

It was like our last dance, not much movement, but he had become a lot more direct. His arm swept far around me, enveloping me, and I soon felt that bulge once again bumping my tummy. I closed my eyes a moment and let the feeling pleasure me.

“I said I’d just come for one drink. I’m already over my limit.”

“But you’ll stay, won’t you? I really want to talk.” Teddy pulled me a little closer and his lips were close to my ear as he talked. I shivered and pulled his hand between us, snugly against my breast.

“Maybe a little longer,” I murmured against his cheek. I realized I was having the same effect on him as he had on me by speaking into his ear. It was so close to kissing his ear, and I left my lips there, like a kiss.

His hand slipped a little lower on my hip and his cock bumped my mound again.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t worry. That’s dancing.” I pressed back against it.

He moaned quietly.

I stifled my own moan of pleasure, but I’m sure he felt a tremor that went through my body at the touch of him against my mound. I was enjoying myself more than I could recall for some time.

As we walked back, he said, “Why don’t we take a booth?” He led me to the corner booth. As we sat down, his friends gave out catcalls from the piano bar. Teddy waved them off with a self-conscious grin.

“Did you tell them I’m your aunt?”

“No! I just said you were my friend.”

“Oh, good. I’m proud of you!” I laughed. “A lesser man would have made excuses for meeting an older woman.”

“You may be an older woman, but you’re also the prettiest in the place!”

I nudged him with pleasure and sipped my wine as his thigh boldly snuggled against mine.

The others kept coming to the booth and flirting. I loved it, and I danced with each of them again. I had to guide Kevin’s hands from slipping down on my bottom and fend off another hand lingering too long on the side of my breast. I left it there for quite awhile, then guided it away with a smile into Robert’s eyes.

zz

Eventually single girls came in and the others drifted off to see if they could make a new friend, leaving Teddy and I alone with our conversation. His hand lay warmly on my thigh and I reinforced his confidence by putting mine on top of his, slipping my fingers down between his.

He was surprised when his fingers found the clasp of my garter straps holding my stockings snug. He lingered there, toying with the snap through the layers of silk.

“You think I’m an old-fashioned girl, do you?” I giggled, flirting shamelessly. Was it too obvious? That I had worn them just for him? In fact, did men still like them instead of pantyhose? He answered my question with his next words.

“No, not really. But, ... can I see?”

Looking around quickly, I pulled my skirt and slip up until they were above the dark reinforcement band and a little white flesh showed above a pink stripe at the very top of the stocking. Even the elegant Givenchy logo looked sexy emblazoned across my lthigh. He reached for my thigh.

I snapped my dress down. “You said ‘look’ not touch.” I complained lightly.

His eyes were wide open and so was his mouth.

“Wow. Very hot!”

His hand went to my knee and I let him caress my leg through the silky nylon. It felt so good to be touched with such obvious passion, that I wanted it to continue. I needed it.

We were intensely talking about his life and concerns as his hand slowly progressed under my dress. I continued drinking the wine and continued to feel very sensual and soft. His caresses became wonderfully welcome as my drink-induced good feeling continued to rise.

We danced more and I hung from his neck like a trophy, his cock caressing me as I bumped my mound against him. It felt delicious, its bold firmness fondling its way from one side of my mound to the other as we swayed to one song after another.

In the darkest corner of the dance floor, he became bolder. Both hands slipped up along my sides and found my breasts. His eyes were closed as he pressed close and squeezed them.

“Someone might see...” I protested weakly.

“They are so beautiful.”

‘Thank you.” I moaned softly.

His hands felt strong but gentle and I allowed myself the pleasure of letting him fondle me. It felt so good that my knees were weak. He caught the nipples and teased them even harder. I felt myself moistening between my legs.

My bottom was pressed against the wall and his cock searched my dress for my mound ... and found it again and again.

“Mmmmmm,” I said quietly as I guided his hands reluctantly away from my breasts and back to a very low grip on my hips, which pleased me nearly as much. I looked nervously around the room, but no one seemed to be paying any attention, so I raised his hands once more until he lifted my breasts in his big hands and then stooped to kiss between them in my cleavage.

I slipped my hand under his shirt in the back and fondled the smooth skin of his broad back, while he played with my breasts. It was thrilling.

Looking at the clock for the first time, I nuzzled his ear again and said, “I am having such a good time, Teddy, but I really have to go home. My husband ... you know.” This time I did kiss his ear ... He stopped moving and just squeezed me in a tight hug, and after a while, nodded his head against mine.


“I’ll walk you to your car, then.” His voice sounded disappointed. “Sure you won’t stay awhile? We can go someplace else!”

I bumped against him at the door, my head spinning a little from the drinks. I smiled up at him.

“Whoops. That means I better get going!”

His arm was around my waist and I leaned close as we walked.

He stopped. I turned into his arms and he kissed me. His hands fondled my bottom through the dress, then slowly began raising it with eager fingers until I was exposed in the back and his hands and fingers could roam my bottom through my panties.

I slipped my tongue between his lips and enjoyed the fondling. His dick pressed against me and I slipped my hands down to cup his tight ass and pull him closer.

Finally we continued walking, both a little unsteady.

He opened the passenger door for me.

“Someone stole my steering wheel!” I joked.

“Can we talk a minute?”

I slipped into the seat, tucked my legs inside and he closed the door.

As soon as he got under the wheel, he reached for me and I eased myself across his lap. His lips found mine and our tongues met in a moist, warm kiss as his hand slipped under my dress and along the outside of my thigh. He squeezed gently and I tried to relax. Our mouths made wet milking motions as he sucked me into his mouth and swirled his tongue around mine.

It was suddenly as thrilling as high school necking had been, back when it was all new and exciting and unknown. The sheer excitement of exploring sexuality together with someone who was also new to it. It wasn’t quite the same, since, Teddy obviously had done a lot of it and knew plenty of moves. But the feeling was the same, lying in his arms in a car with moonlight streaming in and hands groping and caressing and feeling and finding new thrills. Only back in high school the radio would be playing “Let Me Go, Lover” instead of the Rolling Stones playing “Brown Sugar.”

His hand slipped along the outside of my thigh until his fingers found the edge of my panties. He toyed with the hem and slipped his fingers underneath the fabric and felt along the curve of my bottom. My skirt was pushed up so that the top of my stocking showed and he fondled up and down my thigh as we kissed. I squirmed against his chest, my nipples feeling tingly and needing to be soothed.

The hand roamed down the length of my leg and then teasingly moved to the other leg. When it was at the knee and between my legs, I clamped it between two nyloned knees. He stopped for a moment as the kiss continued. He played with my knee for a moment, savoring the silky feeling and I opened a little. His hand smoothly slipped between silken thighs, caressing and fondling and squeezing the stocking.

We paused the kiss and looked at each other. I pressed a light kiss on his lips and his hand moved further up my thigh, coming very close to the moist panties between my legs. His hand was on my bare thigh and I gently squeezed it again, not restraining him, but he paused again and fondled my leg. He was breathing very heavily.

We just held each other like that for what seemed like a long time, touching, feeling, squeezing, teasing. I felt warm and soft and adored.

He left my skirt high on my thighs and moved his hand onto my breast. He cupped it through the dress at first and then unbuttoned a couple buttons and slipped his hand inside. My nipple responded as he caressed me though the silk. I kissed his ear and then pointed my tongue into it as he played with my breast and squeezed my nipples.

“Ohhhh, Teddy,” I sighed into his ear. His hand tightened and my breast popped out of the cup; I pulled the strap off my shoulder so that he was fondling my bare breast. I heard him moan as he bent down to suck my nipple between moist lips.

He stopped to look at my breast. After letting him look at me for a time, I slowly covered it and asked for a cigarette.

“I’ve always wanted to drive one of these.” he said, as we sat wreathed in cigarette smoke. “Can we take a little ride?”

I didn’t answer immediately.

“Yes. That would be all right, I think.”

He eased the car into the street and drove away at a leisurely pace.

My panties were very wet with excitement, yet I was still unsure of what was going to happen. I could still feel his hand on my breast and thighs and recall the warmth it had brought between my legs.

“Where are we go... ?” I said as he made a sharp turn into a narrow road, with trees arching over it.

“Along the river road. It’s nice along here.”

The next turn was even more startling. Almost hidden by heavy brush, it would not be easy to find if I had been alone. The car bumped and rocked along a rutted path and then we were close to the river shining silver in the bright moonlight.

“Oh! It’s pretty here. Are we ... are we safe here?” I asked nervously.

He turned off the lights and the engine. The radio curled music through the sudden silence we had rushed into.

I smiled at him and let him unbutton another button down the front of my dress. He looked so cute, his eyes burrowing into my cleavage now more and more exposed. His big fingers fumbled with the buttons, and I arched my back almost instinctively, pushing my bosom upward. Upward and out toward him. I tried to calm my racing pulse and rested my hands on his wrists. Looking down, I saw his fingers touch the soft mounds eagerly.

“Hmmm. And I thought you were innocent! Where did you learn how to undress a girl, young man... “ I teased. Then I kissed him again as his hands worshipped my breasts. “I like it, mind you ... I like it a lot!”

“You know, as long as I remember, you understood more than my parents did. I could never talk to them like this, never.”

“I’ve always liked you, you know that.” I said.

“When I got in trouble, you always gave me the benefit of the doubt. I really appreciated it.”

“And you were always in trouble!”

‘I always had a crush on you, you know.” He laughed.

“Since when?” I couldn’t resist being thrilled by this comment. I know it is vain, but I loved hearing it even though it was always obvious. It was sensual hearing him say it now. Teddy slipped one finger softly into the crease between my breasts and I smiled at how intent he was looking at me. My platinum colored bra was sort of radiant in the glow of the bright moonlight.

“Since I was about twelve, actually.” He gasped the response and once more nuzzled my cleavage, bringing a delicious shiver to my spine. I pressed against his lips and moved from side to side so that he kissed both breasts.

I kissed him quickly on his forehead...

“Twelve? Ohmigod, so early? That is sweet of you.”

“Yep ... I’ve been dreaming of ... you. All these years, dreaming ... of you and of ... these...” His voice was once again slightly hoarse.

My nipples leapt at the thought of that. I knew that he had always stared at me and then looked away self-consciously all through his teen years. And I knew that I had tried to avoid letting him know that I had caught him looking down my dress.

His lips found mine and his tongue searched. I responded, parting my lips and pointing my tongue out to meet his. The tingling surged from my tongue just like my very first French kiss. Everyone remembers that thrill, and how it fades over the years of marriage. A stranger’s tongue brightens the feeling all over again. My nipples were standing hard against my soft bra and I wanted his hands to find them again. And they did. I pressed them into his big hands and he squeezed and lifted them and let his hands roam to every bit of my breasts, lingering along the crease under them and then returning to pay attention to my nipples jutting through the silky fabric. I sighed and urged his hands to continue.

His tongue was deep in my mouth, a bit clumsily, but nice; the eagerness he was feeling made him seem rambunctious rather than like a perfect lover. But I enjoyed the rambunctious-ness because it was me causing his excitement. My body was making him hot!

We came up for a breath of air, but he clung to my breasts. I planted little kisses on his lips before I spoke.

“I thought I noticed you looking down my dress sometimes over the years.” I giggled.

“Yes, and more.” he said smugly.

“MORE?” I grasped his hands and leaned back.

“More!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well ... I hope I can tell you this ... without, well, you know. Once when I was about fourteen, you were looking for a place to change into your swimsuit. You came into the basement storeroom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.