Stockings
Chapter 12: Blessed

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Blessed - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

Blessed are those that give,
For they shall also receive.

MOM WAS RIGHT. Totally. Giving is power. Giving is foreplay. Giving makes me so freaking horny I’d gobble the cat if she didn’t get away.

OK, the thing about the cat, probably not. But I’d gobble or be gobbled by Danny or Mom or Ruth or David, for sure. Maybe someday even Dad. As it turned out, this time Danny and Mom did the honors.

The day after Danny and I experimented and Mom pegged Danny for the first time, it was my turn with Danny. “Go slow,” Mom told me, and I did at the beginning. Maybe the fake cock marital aid didn’t have any feelings but my eyes and my ears and my hips and sex and Danny’s hips and muscles transmitted their messages loud and clear. The result was dynamite.

In the end the power came in my thrusts, in my domination of Danny and his cute butt, in the way I held him by his hips, and in the way I sank into him at first and thrust into him and fucked him. He was at my mercy and I loved him for it.

Whew. I guess I’m still a little overheated. I’d never had these feelings before, not even when Danny and I wrestled, real wrestling, not the fake cop-a-feel wrestling we did later on but the matches where we didn’t hold back, where we each aimed to pin the other to the mat and keep him or her there. The real deal.

It was a win-win. Danny liked fucking, he told me so and when I’d seen him with Ruth I knew there was nothing fake about the way he gave it to her. He could be tender when he wanted to be and the opposite as well. What I’d started to see with my own eyes, and I don’t know how else to put this, was how much he liked to be fucked.

As before it was Mom, Danny and me in the living room that morning. Later I realized it was no accident Dad had some kind of errand to take care of on both days. I’m glad. I love him as much as I love Mom but his presence is still a little intimidating to me and I think to Danny as well. Mom’s safer, or at least so she seemed. By the end of the summer I was no longer sure of that, but I’m getting ahead of myself again.

“You ready for this, Danny?”

We were sitting on the sofa waiting for Mom. We’d already done the cleaning ritual. Danny kissed my cheek.

“Yeah, Charlie.”

He kissed my cheek again.

“How about you?”

My answer was to squeeze him. He didn’t need to hear me say it.

This time instead lying behind Danny Mom had him stand at the end of the sofa and lean over a little. I got a little flutter just watching him. He was already in full boner mode, of course, and as I stepped behind him I couldn’t resist cupping his firm cheek for a moment before I slid my hand around his smooth hip to grip him. With a grunt and a little sigh and an “Ah!” sound he throbbed in my hand and spurted all over the sofa cushion.

“Still OK, Danny?” I whispered.

Silence for a few seconds. Then he laughed.

“You bet, Charlie, that was just a starter.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.