Stockings
Chapter 11: Teacher

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Teacher - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

MOM IS PATIENT. She answers every question and her explanations are clear. In short, she’s a great teacher, and Danny and I were her best students ever the following day when we began our lessons. I think Danny’s heart-to-heart talk with Dad the night before had relieved his worries, most of them, anyway, to judge by the laughter I heard from time to time.

After breakfast I took Danny outside and down to the pier for a little heart-to-heart of our own. I hugged him and kissed him, his mouth, his cheek, and I kept my arms around him afterwards. Our faces were inches apart. I liked that.

“You OK, Danny?”

He nodded.

“For sure?”

He nodded again. I knew Danny wore panties underneath his shorts. He’d worn them all summer when we wore anything at all. After a moment he gently stepped back out of my arms and lowered his shorts. White panties this morning. He lowered the panties far enough for me to see his answer to my question. Boner. I guess he really was ready.

“For sure, Charlie. Let’s go in. Mom’s waiting.”

With that he pulled up his underwear and shorts and we headed back to the cabin to see what Mom had for us.

“Your father’s away for the morning, kids. We won’t be disturbed.”

She paused for a moment and her smile got bigger.

“If you want to later on, you can show him what you’ve learned. He’d like that.”

Danny and I looked at each other. I didn’t know what to make of Mom’s offer, but it sounded kind of interesting. From Danny’s expression he seemed to think the same as me.

We sat down on the couch and got comfortable.

“Hygiene, kids. Very important. You’ll want to clean yourselves really really well, and douche or use an enema kit to flush everything out. Dump the solution, you don’t need that, and fill it with warm water instead. It’ll feel good.”

With that she handed each of us a kit and sent us off. The shower was big enough for two and it was an interesting experience, if “interesting” means “really awkward.” At any rate we were back in fifteen minutes or so to find Mom nude and relaxed in one of the easy chairs. She had two dildos, one larger, one smaller, on the coffee table in front of her. There was one of those strappy contraptions alongside the dildos and a couple of tubes of something.

When we’d settled on the couch side-by-side, Mom held up one of the tubes.

“You start with this, Danny, Charlie. The most important step. Nothing happens until you’re more slippery than you’ve ever been in your life.”

She handed a bottle to each of us.

“It’s a kind of foreplay, you know, kind of like sunblock only twice as slippery. Go ahead. Try it. Danny, you go first with Charlie. Lie on your side and face me. Charlie, stretch out in front of Danny.”

I must have looked a little strange because Mom spoke up immediately.

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, Charlie.”

She laughed.

“Although you might enjoy it. I do, sometimes. Right now will you help Danny get used to the whole thing? Let him practice on you?”

I nodded.

“Go ahead, Danny,” I said, “but I think after we practice I’m going to sit this one out. Right beside you the whole way, though, for sure.”

I stretched out on the couch in front of Danny. He squirted a huge dollop of the stuff in his palm and held it there for half a minute. It was still cool and a little bit of a shock, not exactly a bad one, when he touched my bottom. It warmed almost immediately.

Mom directed from her chair.

“Charlie, move your top leg forward a little to make it easier for him. Danny, you be gentle,” she said. “Go slow.”

Danny’d trimmed his fingernails a couple of days ago, thank god. He sort of circled for a little bit until I wriggled what I thought was a “Go ahead” wriggle, but apparently Danny didn’t understand wriggle messages so I had to outright tell him to proceed.

“Just go easy, Danny, OK?”

I liked it when he leaned over my shoulder to kiss me on the cheek.

“You got it, Charlie.”

His fingers were warm and slippery on the way in. He kind of fiddled around inside for a minute or so but I’m afraid it did absolutely nothing for me. I didn’t want to discourage him so I didn’t complain, but I think he realized I wasn’t responding much at all.

“Does it hurt, Charlie?”

I shook my head.

“Nope, but it doesn’t really do much for me, either.”

“OK, Danny, let’s let Charlie rest,” Mom said.

Danny removed his fingers with a little “plop,” which was funny enough by itself to make me giggle. Mom had a cloth ready for Danny to clean his fingers before he went to the sink to wash with soap. I didn’t actually smell anything. I guess I was pretty clean. Mom had another cloth for me.

When Danny returned, Mom told us to switch places.

“Charlie, you know how it feels now, right? Go easy with Danny, just the way he did with you, OK?”

I nodded and kissed Danny, who looked maybe just a little worried.

“It’ll be OK, Danny. Trust me.” I couldn’t stop a giggle when I said that.

I meant it and I did go easy on him. I pushed his top leg a little forward and eased my fingers in one at a time, slowly, and only after I’d thoroughly greased him up. When I was all the way inside him Danny gave a little wriggle and his “Oh, yeah” was exactly what I wanted to hear. I was kind of gently fucking him with my fingers by then and the proof of the pudding, so to speak, was the size of his boner pointing toward Mom in her chair and how far he spurted when I pressed on his prostate from inside.

I noticed how he locked eyes with Mom, who had a hand between her legs at that point, when he came.

We took a little break after I cleaned up and helped Danny clean up as well. Mom got herself another coffee. Danny and I had some fruit. If I read Mom correctly as we rested, she was pretty interested in going further. And by “interested” I mean “horny.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.