Stockings
Chapter 10: The Next Morning

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Next Morning - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

IT WAS ALMOST BETTER than breakfast. The sounds coming from Mom and Dad’s bedroom, I mean. Danny and I were up at our usual time, not terribly early and not late, either, but when we reached the kitchen Mom was nowhere to be seen. The mystery was solved when we heard a crash from their bedroom.

“Christ,” whispered Danny.

With that he headed for their bedroom door, me a step behind him. We stopped outside, neither of us wanted to knock, and the silence seemed to grow with every second. Just as Danny raised his hand there was another crash from inside the room, followed by roars of what first seemed like pain but in the same split second we realized was laughter.

Danny turned to look at me. I shrugged.

“Don’t ask me, sweetie. No idea.”

We stood there and watched each other and listened. The laughter gradually died out and we heard thumps. And squeaks. They gradually got faster and louder and we head Dad’s “Fuck” in time with each thump. I think I heard Mom say something but it was lost as the thumps approached escape velocity and we heard Mom scream and Dad roar.

Silence, until I heard Danny grunt and looked down to see him choke his boner and spray the wall beside the bedroom door and the floor at his feet.

“Bathroom, Danny. Quick.”

He came to his senses and hopped over to the bathroom for tissues. He’d just finished wiping up when the bedroom door opened to reveal our nude, disheveled and very happy parents. More laughter followed, until Mom stepped forward to hug me, first, then Danny and his rather spent boner. I smelled sweat and cum and Mom. I licked the side of her neck, fast, to taste her and she giggled.

“Hi, kids!”

“Um, hi, Mom,” Danny managed to answer. “Hi, Dad.”

I let go of Mom and stood back to give them a little “Hi” wave.

“We were worried when we heard the crash,” Danny said.

That provoked another round of laughter, and Dad stepped aside to wave us into their bedroom. I felt a little pat on my bottom as I stepped past Dad. The destruction was absolute. No furniture maker was ever going to put that thing back together.

They’d need a new bed.


We left Mom and Dad to wash up and get their own breakfast. Once we’d stripped and gooped up and settled on the raft, I kissed Danny.

“OK, Danny, your turn. What happened last night?”

He grinned.

“Dad and I got lucky. So did Ruth. So did her mom and her dad and David.”

“What, you had an orgy?”

Danny answered with a chuckle.

“Not exactly. We had a bit of dessert, a peach pie their dad had picked up earlier, and some coffee or tea. Ruth and David and I had tea. Their mom told us some funny stories about her massage clients. She didn’t tell us their names, of course, but she’s had some weird ones. She only takes referrals now since she’s working from their home. She gave up her studio when the landlord doubled the rent. So now you have to be recommended by one of her existing clients. Anyway, she hasn’t had a real problem but she’s being careful.”

I stroked Danny’s back with my fingernails and felt him shiver.

“I like that, Charlie.”

“So what were the stories?”

“Well, there was one about her client who would not take off her clothes. Not once.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah. She said the client was ashamed of her body and didn’t want Ruth’s mom to see anything.”

“So how do you do a massage with clothes on?”

“Ruth’s mom said she finally convinced the client it was OK if she didn’t want to undress, and to come to the session in something like pajamas. I mean, they weren’t really pajamas, but she had on thin cotton clothing, pants, and of course underwear.”

I wondered about this. It didn’t sound like much fun.

“How did it go?”

“In the end it was fine. Massage therapists `listen’ with their fingers, she said, and the cotton material was thin enough for her to `hear’ what she needed to hear. Sounds corny, but that’s what she told us.”

I got up and swung a leg over Danny’s back and started my own massage. Danny’s grunt was a positive one.

“What else, Danny?”

“She had a client who would never shut up. The woman kept talking and talking and distracted Ruth’s mom to the point she couldn’t concentrate on what she was doing. When Ruth’s mom asked her, the client said this was her only time to talk and get things out of her system and she didn’t want to be quiet.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.