Stockings - Cover

Stockings

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 7: Sharing Danny

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sharing Danny - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

THE FIRST TIME Mom made Danny come in her hand I was so jealous. He’s my Danny. I get to make him come.

I’d been his first, that time we wrestled, I know that. The first time he came with a girl or anyone else, for sure. Despite our adventures with Ruth and David so far this summer, in the family I’m the one who makes him come. When I saw Mom hold him and he spurted hot and hard and creamy onto her my breath caught and my heart started beating fast and I couldn’t breathe. Mom was Mom, not some random friend.

My face must have given me away because before I knew it Mom had her arms around me and she held me tight, my cheek against her bare breast. Her hand was sticky on my back but I barely noticed.

“Danny loves you, Charlie, you know he does. He loves you more than anyone else on this earth.”

She paused to kiss the top of my head like she used to do when I was little. It surprised me how good that kiss felt.

“Will you share him a little, sweetie? With me, and maybe with your dad?”

Dad? I must of tensed or something because I felt Mom squeeze me. I heard something between a laugh and a giggle and she squeezed me again.

“Surprised you, Charlie, didn’t I? Your dad can be pretty frisky sometimes.”

I’d never thought about it before. About Danny, I mean. It was selfish, I was thinking all about myself like most kids do, but I realized it wasn’t fair for me to decide for Danny. Besides, I love him. I nodded without separating my cheek from Mom’s boob. Then I drew back a little and looked up at her.

“Yeah, Mom, it’s OK with me. But it’s really for Danny to decide, not me, right?”

Mom squeezed me again and I heard her giggle once more.

“Good. Why don’t you help me torture him a little while he makes up his mind?”

When we turned and moved closer to Danny his brow furrowed and he moved back as if to try to escape but then I saw him stop, practically in mid-stride. He touched his renewed boner and smiled at us. I didn’t trust the look in his eyes and I was right to worry, but I wasn’t his target this time.

He moved into Mom’s arms and put one hand on her right hip and pulled her to him and kissed her and began to rut. Oh, my. About three strokes and he spurted all over her again.

Some torture. If we were torturing Danny, how come I was the one with my hand between my legs?


The underwear did it. Seriously. There’s something about lingerie, how it feels against your skin, how slowly or quickly you put it on, how you get every little thing exactly right, how you take it off or who takes it off of you, just for starters. But that’s only half. The other half is wearing it throughout the day. How your body moves inside your clothing, what parts are cradled and loved? When you are aroused does your lingerie accelerate your arousal? How does Danny keep his boner in his panties when he’s full speed ahead?

I mean, it’s not as though we didn’t see enough of each other that summer. We sunbathed and swam in the lake together and neither activity required much in the way of clothing. Danny and his boners were a regular part of this, sure, but we all more or less ignored them most of the time. When Danny and I were alone or when we fooled around with Ruth and David, it was a different story. Sometimes too when we didn’t realize Mom and Dad were around, and more than once or twice later on when we knew they were there and went ahead anyway.

Danny told me once that after so long hoping and waiting for the chance to see me or Ruth or Mom naked, and being so delighted with what he saw when it finally happened, he was quick to add, he’d surprised himself by how turned on he was to watch Mom or me put clothing on rather than take it off.

It worked for Danny himself, too. I walked in on Danny more than once to see him experiment with stockings or garter belt or brassière alone, his boner pointing the way. Not every day, for sure, it was way too hot for that, but now and then in the cool of the morning when Danny wanted to try out a new combination ahead of a special outing Mom and Dad had planned, or just because he wanted to feel the lingerie against his skin.

One morning I found Danny in front of the long mirror in Mom and Dad’s room. When he saw me behind him he smiled and pirouetted to show off his outfit. A bra I hadn’t seen before, matching panties, and his favorite garter belt, one of Mom’s old ones. His boner got bigger when I kissed him and whispered, “Hot, Danny. Really hot.” When I rubbed against him he shuddered and started to rut on me but I stepped back.

“Uh uh, Danny. My turn.”

With that I pulled him back into my arms and kissed him. I didn’t rush but I didn’t let him get started, either. Instead I spun him back around to face the mirror and put my head on his shoulder and my cheek to his and held his eye.

“Relax, Danny. Let me.”

I scratched down the sides of his neck and his shoulders with my fingernails and felt him shudder when I switched to his flanks below his bra and ran down to his panties. I didn’t resist his bottom and I cupped each cheek for a second before I continued down the outsides of his thighs to his knees. When I ran around to the inside Danny shifted and moved his legs apart. He shivered when he felt my fingernails all the way up the inside of his thighs to his balls.

He leaned back into me when he felt me kiss him between his shoulder blades as I unhooked his bra and ran my hands around to his chest and cupped his non-existent boobs and tweaked his nipples. I didn’t break contact until I’d gone all the way down his front to cup his boner for a second. I felt him throb and took my hand away before he could thrust against my palm.

“Uh uh, Danny. Stand still.”

I kissed his cheek so he’d know I wasn’t really mad and returned to his chest to stroke him and play with his nipples.

“Charlie?”

“Yeah?”

“I love that.”

“So, you like being felt up, huh?”

“Yeah!”

He deserved another kiss for that so I gave him one and I pressed myself against him during our kiss. I felt more than heard him gasp when I let my right hand drop all the way down inside his panties to hold his promising boner again. This was going to be fun. For as long as it lasted, anyway, which maybe wasn’t going to be very long at all.

“Uh.”

“Ssh, Danny.”

I heard a giggle. Not mine. I released Danny before we got too far ahead of ourselves. I let my hands stroke his sides up and down before I moved to his bottom once more. He’s firm, the swimming and running takes care of that. I’ll come out and say it. Just like his beautiful cock, Danny’s got a really hot butt. I mean majorly cute. Guy cute and girl cute, too, if that’s possible. I decided it was. I gave him a little extra pat and kissed him in the small of his back as I knelt and pulled his panties down and off when he lifted one foot after the other. Danny started to turn around but I stopped him.

“Uh uh, pal. Not finished here, yet.”

With that I kissed him on his right cheek and nudged his ankle to get him to spread his legs a little more. When he did I palmed both cheeks, smooth to my touch and warm, and ran one hand down his crack. Mom’s unbreakable condition for trying any of her stuff was that we shower first, so I knew Danny was clean everywhere. Warmer there. I reached through to cradle his balls from the back. I ran my fingers over each one and felt every single ridge. I didn’t reach any farther for his boner this time. He was already too far along for that.

I felt him quiver when I moved back. He knew where I was going and I heard him draw in a breath. He groaned as he waited for me to press. Can a guy come from the pressure on his prostate alone, no rubbing, no thrusting, no fucking? I didn’t know and didn’t want to take a chance, so I drew my fingers slowly across the spot but didn’t press. That brought me back to his rear end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.