Stockings
Chapter 6: Boners of the Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Boners of the Gods - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

LATER THAT WEEK the four of us were sprawled out on the little patch of shaded lawn behind Ruth and David’s cabin. Their folks were over at our place with Mom and Dad, and it didn’t take a great deal of imagination to guess what they were up to. Idly we tossed around going over there to see for ourselves, but it only took us about three seconds to realize if we demanded they respect our privacy, we owed the same to them. We carefully avoided thinking much about the times we’d gone ahead with whatever we felt like doing and not-so-secretly got a charge out of knowing our parents were watching. It was our choice, that’s the important thing.

It was their choice what they showed us, of course. We’d already seen some interesting things. They’d gotten off to a fast start and they hadn’t been hiding from us. I had the feeling there was more to come. I hoped so.

“You guys,” I pointed at Danny and David, “are up. Your turn.”

The day before Ruth and I had played around and the guys watched. Ruth is soft and smooth in the right places and wet in others and it wasn’t the first time for us. We found our way quickly on an arousing climb that ended with the two of us quivering and twitching. We weren’t quiet about it. That was the first round. The boys didn’t deserve it, but we took pity on them afterwards and switched brothers to relieve the most rigid boners I think either of them had produced ever. I don’t really have enough for an honest tit-fuck but David made do with what I’ve got and decorated each boob, and my neck, when he finished. Ruth got a facefull when Danny pulled out of her mouth and erupted.

David had told us about their last time together, him and Danny. I can’t tell you how sorry I was to have missed it and how horny hearing about it made me. I think Ruth, no, I know Ruth, was even sorrier. If only I’d been there with a camera. Two guys, each fully set up with stockings, garters, panties and bras, making out and moving from one step to the next until the underwear got unhooked and unsnapped and lowered and tossed aside and they went at each other like starving tigers. David’s blow-by-blow description, so to speak, had been enough to set Ruth and me off when they told us about it. Now it was our turn to watch.

The guys and their boners were on full display this afternoon, minus the lingerie.

Danny and David have beautiful cocks. They curve very nicely, they’re firm, they’re extremely responsive to our hands and fingers and lips and tongues, and when the boys come, watch or swallow it’s a treat. Oh, and it feels great when the boys rub them against us, cheek, back, buns, boobs, anywhere. Skin on skin, one of God’s many gifts to us.

There. I’ve said it. Beautiful boners. I turned to Ruth.

“What do you think, Ruthie?”

“Magnificent, Charlie. Boners of the gods, for sure.”

“For sure.”

The boys preened. Sheesh. I mean, they’re our brothers and we love them to pieces in just about every way possible, but “Boners of the gods,” really? I saw Ruth out of the corner of my eye trying to hold it in but she failed at the same time I did, and we were rolling on the grass out of control and laughing our fool heads off.

The boys looked at each other and pounced. That is, they executed a pounce but they didn’t get very far. The wrestling match was over before it started, almost, when Ruth got a death grip on Danny’s Boner of the gods and squeezed. That stopped him right quick.

“No, Ruth!” I twisted away from David and grabbed her by the boobs from behind. “Don’t hurt him!” I felt more than heard her snicker, and she released Danny and turned around to kiss me.

“You know I wouldn’t, Charlie.”

I knew, but still.

With that we all settled down for a little bit. I stroked Danny’s back, long and slow, while we rested, and Ruth kissed David carefully and thoroughly. I could see that whatever momentary trauma Ruth’s grip on Danny had caused it was gone now. He was looking pretty perky. David, too.

Ruth assumed the master of ceremonies role.

“OK, guys, we’re ready.”

There was something artificial about this and it bothered me enough to pipe up.

“How about a quick swim first, boys, Ruth?”

Danny and David nodded together. It’s not like they’d never played with each other. After all, it was their account of a previous session that provoked me and Ruth to love each other in front of them. Even so, today I think everyone needed a chance to stretch and relax a little more.

When we came out of the water I tossed her towel to Ruth and grabbed my own. We dried ourselves and watched the boys do the same. It was better but there was still too much weirdness in the air for my taste, and the next step came to me out of nowhere. I nodded to Ruth and looked over to Danny. She got the message.

Without making a big deal of it we sat down, the boys side-by-side between us, me next to David and Ruth next to Danny, and we kissed them. We didn’t rush and we made sure our tongues found places to go and good things to do, not only with their tongues and on their lips but on their necks and even their nipples. Danny’s especially sensitive there. He’s told me even the rubbing of his bra cups makes him hard, and the return of David’s own Boner of the gods showed he liked to have his nipples kissed as much as Danny did.

It wasn’t hard to pause my kisses with David and to lean across him to kiss Danny when Ruth released him. When I withdrew it was Ruth’s turn to do the same. The boys got the message.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.