Stockings - Cover

Stockings

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Lingerie in the Mountains

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lingerie in the Mountains - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

NOT EVERYONE BRINGS STOCKINGS and a garter belt and nice lingerie to a lake vacation in the mountains, but like I said earlier Mom almost always went for the whole kit with a dress or skirt. The day after my little talk with Danny and our first real kiss, Mom and Dad said they were going to take us to the nice French place in town. We go there at least once every time we’re at the lake. It’s the mountains and a resort area so really you don’t have to dress up, but that’s not the way Mom and Dad do things.

It was going to be a little warm with stockings and all, even with the light sundresses Mom and I would wear, and especially so for Danny, but I knew for sure he had no intention to miss the chance to wear everything outside the house.

Of course Danny and I were going to watch her dress and get dressed ourselves. It was a special occasion. We’d bathed after our day outside, so when we showed up all nude and showered in Mom and Dad’s bedroom we were squeaky clean and kind of peach-colored all over thanks to the sunscreen Mom made us use. Mom had a surprise for Danny.

French cut bikini panties. Pink ones.

It’s not like Danny had never put on panties before, but these were something else. Heck, I’d never worn panties like that, but Mom had a surprise for me, too. Mine were blue.

“Here you go, kids. Something to celebrate our vacation with. Danny, these are for you.”

Mom held out the pink panties. Danny approached, well, maybe kind of like a cat that’s just seen something really delicious and wants to sneak up on it and savor the catch. He took the panties and ran his fingers over the material. When he put them up to his cheek and rubbed I was wet in a flash. I hoped Mom didn’t notice.

“Charlie, here are yours.”

I took them but couldn’t stop watching Danny. That he had an instant boner goes without saying. He was harder than I’d ever seen him and I wondered if he’d fit in the panties, they were so skimpy.

When I put mine to my cheek I understood why Danny liked them. The panties were alive in my fingers and felt like someone’s soft hand caressing me. My nipples were erect and tight on their own and I almost came when I lowered my new panties to my boobs and dragged them across each nipple. I took my time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dad watch, and when I looked down he was halfway to a full boner himself. He caught my glance and smiled.

The impulse came from somewhere, I barely understood it right then, but I held Dad’s eye while I drew my panties back the other way across my chest. I hadn’t planned to tease and I did it without conscious thought, even if somewhere deep inside I understood exactly what my action meant.

Mom saw my little maneuver and I think she barely swallowed her laugh. I heard her chuckle.

“C’mon kids. Let’s get cracking.”

She held out two garter belts, white with a little edging and a cute rose in front.

“And here are your stockings.”

Mom wasn’t being obvious about checking Danny out but I’m certain she didn’t miss his boner. He practically waved it in her face when she knelt to help straighten his stockings. I felt a hot flash when I saw this. Danny had begun to sweat. His cock was trembling and even if I hadn’t yet seen him up close when he came I knew he was nearing the edge.

Danny pulled on his new pink panties slowly and carefully and deliberately. I know he was savoring their softness and smoothness. He tucked himself in as best he could right in front of us. My nipples got harder. Mom’s did, too, and I wondered if she was as wet as me.

I saw Dad touch himself as he watched Danny. He was at full mast now.

Mom stood up and leaned close to whisper something to Danny. He smiled and glanced at me when he turned to the open French doors to the patio. He gave a little nod and I knew he wanted me to come with him outside.

We stood on the little patio overlooking the lake below us. Danny turned to me and kissed my cheek. He stripped off his new panties and handed them to me.

“Mom said to come outside and take care of things.” He gestured to his boner. He blushed and his voice faltered a little. “I wanted you to see, Charlie. Is that OK?”

I hugged him. I left his boner alone. I didn’t want to set him off until I could watch.

“You bet it’s OK, Danny.”

I squeezed him and couldn’t suppress a giggle.

“I want to see this. Go for it.”

“I’m really close, Charlie. It almost happened back inside when I first felt the panties.”

He stroked himself slowly.

“And when Mom was right in front of me I just about lost it right there.”

He stroked a little faster.

“I imagined coming all over her, on her face, even. Oh, god!”

With that he held himself rigid and pumped a couple of times and sprayed the bushes. I saw his stuff surge and I got wetter. He went a little limp then, so I grabbed him around the waist and kissed his cheek.

“Wow!”

My voice was a whisper but Danny squeezed me in response. We stood there for a moment to catch our breath and calm down, Danny more than me, maybe, but I hadn’t realized until then how hard I was breathing and how fast my heart was beating.

“You OK, Danny?”

He chuckled, low, but I heard his satisfaction.

“Oh, yeah. Really OK. Ready to go back inside?”

“Sure.” I pointed to where he seemed to drip a little. “You’ll need a tissue before you put your panties back on, Danny.”

“Yup.”

I handed him his panties.

We stopped short just inside the door. Mom was on her knees before Dad and he had his boner all the way in her mouth. We saw him tense and throb. He grunted and Mom swallowed and swallowed. Dad turned to look when he realized we were back and I think he blushed. Mom’s mouth was full so she didn’t turn, but as soon as she finished swallowing she released Dad and waved at us.

“Hi, kids! Ready to finish?”

I couldn’t resist.

“It looks like Dad already finished, Mom.”

She chuckled. Dad choked.

“Oh, I don’t think so, sweetie. He’s just started.”

Dad straightened at that. He looked pretty pleased with himself. Mom rose and stepped over to the sink and filled a glass with water and swirled some in her mouth and spat it out into the sink. Then she swallowed the rest.

Danny had gone into the bathroom to get a tissue and clean himself. Mom nodded when he returned.

“Good, Danny. Let’s keep your new panties clean.” She paused. “At least for now.” She winked. Danny reddened. The men in our family seem to blush a lot.

The panties fit perfectly. Mom knows our sizes. We used to wear the same but this year along with my booblets I’ve started to get a little broader in the hips, so we don’t quite match anymore. Danny played with getting his just right and I knew he did it to feel the fabric caress his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.