Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

11th of June 2017 - Old Farm Barn, Unknown Area:

It was late afternoon, and William, Gabrielle, Jessica and their mother Catherine, were in shock as to what happened that morning. Gabrielle was in her mother’s arms, rocking back and forth, unable to believe that her brother could rape her like that. She couldn’t bear looking at her brother, not only because of what he did, but because he somehow made it, so her body enjoyed it. At first she hated him, but that was until her mother whispered in her ear what happened to him the night before, where he was raped and most likely told that if he didn’t do what he did, something much worse would happen to them. At hearing this, whilst she still couldn’t look at him, she could forgive him in time. Nothing was said during the whole time, the only time that something was said was when Ben brought them food for lunch.

Jessica feared for her own daughter; she wanted to make sure she was okay and to feed her. Which Ben was happy to do, seeing that he didn’t want to be known as a baby killer. And just before he gave Rose to her mother, he placed a pill into the baby’s mouth; moments later she awoke crying. Here Jessica was happy that her baby was crying, as it meant she was alive, and once her baby was in her arms, she began to check her. Once she knew that her daughter was safe, or safe as they can be at the moment, she begun to feed her.

It was around three in the afternoon when the black man known to them as Doc arrived; without a word he went up to Gabrielle, chained her, and pulled her away from her mother. He then walked up to Liam, unchained him and dragged both of them to the centre of the barn, where he gave Liam a pill to make him hard again and injected Gabrielle with his experimental drug again. “Now you know the deal, you need to fuck each other, or the others will rape the hell out of your twin. Remember, be rough and do as you like to her; if I think you’re not doing this, I’ll have the others have their fun with her.”

Knowing that there was no way out of it, Liam told his sister, “Bend over and grab your ankles, I want to see your tits swing.” Fearing what would happen to her and their family if she didn’t do this, Gabrielle did as she was told.

William stared at his sister’s pussy and exposed anus before shoving her onto the floor. As he did, he told her, “Stay perfectly still sis! I’ll beat you if you move!” Gabrielle knew that to save her and their family, her brother would do it, even if he didn’t like doing this to her. She felt him spreading her legs with his hands until she was almost in a split position. He started to finger her pussy while he spread her ass cheeks open wide.

“You have a pretty anus, too. I can’t wait to hurt it.” Liam told her, playing the part of the bad guy, as he smacked her left ass cheek as he spoke, then the right one. She screamed and tried to move away from his hand, she knew it was hopeless, but it was basic instinct. The body would move if you don’t want to get hurt, and Gabrielle sure didn’t want to get hurt.

“I didn’t tell you to move!” Her brother told her as he abused her ass cheeks.

“Now, I told you not to move, but you did. So I have to punish you. Now if you try and move again, I’ll thrust my dick into you dry. So, don’t try anything unless you really want to hurt.”

Putting his sister’s legs back together, she would be sturdy on the floor, he raised his hand above his shoulders and brought it down hard onto her ass. She wailed in pain as he brought it down again and again. By the time he was satisfied, she was crying hysterically, and the globes of her ass were bright red.

Once he was done, Liam spread his sister’s legs apart until her thighs burned.

Liam rubbed lube that the Doc gave him over Gabrielle’s ass and asshole and pussy. “I’m going to enter you now. I’ll take you in your pussy first. If you don’t climax within twenty minutes, I’ll take it as a sign that you’d rather me be in your asshole.”

He positioned his raging hard-on outside the entrance of his sister’s pussy and thrust swiftly. Gabrielle screamed as her cunt stretched to accommodate her brother’s cock. Liam thrust deeply into her cunt a few times before picking up speed. After only three or four minutes, his cock was like a jack hammer in her cunt.

“Do you like that, bitch?” He thrust especially hard a few times, but his sister didn’t answer; instead she only cried in pain. “Yeah, I knew you would!” He kept it up for another ten minutes before pulling out.

Gabrielle was crying again, as her pussy ached. She knew that her brother didn’t have much of a choice in this, but yet he seemed to be into this too much. “Time to tackle the anus. Spread your legs wider, I want to slap it a few times.” Liam told her.

Gabrielle shook her head in agony. Her ass still burnt from the spanking he had given her. She couldn’t take any more pain.

Liam saw things differently, however, he knew that if this didn’t happen, things could become worse for all of them. So he braced himself as he spanked her with his open palm a few times.

Gabrielle immediately spread her legs. Her ass was already sore, and she didn’t want to deal with more pain. Liam was going to fuck her there and then, to get it over with, but Doc give him a belt and told him to use it on her. So taking a few deep breaths, he administered ten slaps to her exposed asshole with the belt, and ten to her clit. She was screaming in pain by the time he was ready to enter her asshole. Liam wouldn’t admit it aloud, but he found himself hearing his sister screaming in pain as he hurt her.

He entered her with one finger, and twisted it around. Gabrielle moaned as she realized what was to come next. William entered another finger and another, into his sister.

“I’m ready, are you sis?” Gabrielle didn’t respond. “I’m going to bury myself in your ass, you little tease.” He quickly brought his hips back and thrust into his sister’s anus. She screamed as her anus muscles were forced open. Liam moaned loudly, as once again, he entered his sister’s ass.

“Yeah, baby! Oh, you are so tight, so fucking hot!” He thrust back and forth a few times before he picked up speed. There was a part of him that hated that he was saying and doing this to his own sister, but there was a bigger part of him that was enjoying this. These bastards that kidnapped him and the others were turning him into some sort of monster, and he wasn’t sure how he felt about that. “This is what you need, baby! Oh, little sis, you are so fucking tight!”

Liam’s hips moved faster and faster, harder and harder. Gabrielle tried to move with him to reduce the pain, but it was no use. Finally, she gave in to him and let her ass be raped again. She stopped trying to fight and tried to focus on something else.

Liam, however, was in heaven. He pulled out completely, startling his sister, and pushed her onto the floor. He moved about to put her in a doggystyle position and started to play with her clit. “You haven’t felt one little bit of pleasure, little sis? Not even a little?”

Gabrielle shook her head no; unlike the night before, she felt nothing but pain.

“That is too damn bad.” Liam told her, a bit upset that his sister wasn’t feeling anything. He knew she might not, but he still hoped that she would. “Don’t worry, maybe doing it doggy style, might help you. Just concentrate on the rhythm. Think about my big dick and your little asshole, and how much you want to cum.”

Liam slid into her, more easily this time, and continued drilling away. Gabrielle closed her eyes and tried to think of somewhere else she would rather be. William noticed his sister’s absenteeism and started to fondle her breasts with one hand and her clit with the other. He was relentless.

“I’m not going to cum until you do.” Liam told his sister, as he wanted to make her cum.

Gabrielle finally gave way to the pleasure and concentrated on her body. She let the waves of pleasure of her brother’s fingers caused wash over her. Liam started to really thrust hard, and expected Gabrielle to scream, but, instead, she was moaning. Not a moan of pain, but of lust. Liam continued to drill into her ass and play with her clit.

“You’re going to cum! I can feel it!” Liam told her as he felt her pussy contract as her first orgasm of today engulfed her. Liam let loose as well and let his orgasm come crashing down hard.

He spouted wave after wave of jizz into her ass. When he came down from the high of a prolonged orgasm he pulled out of his sister. As he did, Gabrielle fell into his arms, spent.

“How are you sis?” Liam asked his sister as he hugged her, feeling some regret, and some pleasure at what he had done. But at same time wanting to comfort his sister.

“I, I’m fine bro,” Gabrielle told her brother with some discomfort, “give me a few minutes to get myself together.” She didn’t want to let on that she enjoyed it more than she wanted to admit it, as she knew that it was wrong in so many ways. But thanks to whatever that black bastard gave her, she was enjoying this way too much and wanted more of it. Not only more, but with her own brother, it had to be her brother to do her. And she had no idea why.

“Now, now, that’s enough of that,” Doc told them as he pulled them apart, “we have a busy day today. Now put these on and be ready to leave, and don’t think about running.” Here he throwed some rags for them to put on as he pulled out a gun and pointed it at them. He wasn’t fool enough to think that it was just him; they wouldn’t do something to escape.

As the twins were putting the rags on, Doc went over to Jessica to get Rose from her. But Jessica tried to keep Rose to her, not allowing her daughter to be taken away from this man, as who knows what he would do to her. “Let go of Rose, I won’t allow you to have her, let go...” Jessica tried to tell Doc, but all she got from it was getting it by the burt of the gun, leaving a bruise her check.

“Listen bitch,” sneered Doc, “I’ll be taking the girl, and unless you want yourself and your family, and your daughter, to be hurt and killed. You’ll let your girl go, as I promise you, you won’t like what comes before your death. The Jackson Boys have no problems hurting you all, especially the baby girl. If you think I’m sick, you have no idea what they are willing to do. So hand over the girl, and everything will be fine for you all.”

Jessica wanted to fight for her daughter, what mother wouldn’t, but she had to think of the rest of her family and her daughter. If this Doc character was right, these Jackson people were much worse than she first thought, if they were willing to hurt and kill a baby. And she feared what they would do to them before killing them. But she knew that the first thing that any mother would do is live, live so that she could get her daughter away from this, even it meant she would die. For now she had to think of way out of all this. So with overwrought with worry and guilt, she handed over her daughter to the bastard.

The Doc then looked to William and Gabrielle and pointed the gun at them, and said as he handed Rose to Liam, “Okay you two, start walking and get in the back of your minivan. We’re going to go on a small trip.” Then looking at the other two he added, “You two better get some rest, as the boys will be back soon, and they’ll want their fun with you when they return.”

And with that Doc, along with Rose, Liam and Gabrielle, left the barn and went to the minivan and Liam and Gabrielle, Liam handed Rose to his twin, got into the back of it. Once the door was closed and locked, Doc got into the front and drive off.

o0OoO0o

11th of June 2017 - Underground Factory, Unknown Area:

Liam and Gabrielle sat in the back of the minivan, unsure what to say to each other after everything that has happened to them. Both were worried though, seeing that they had no idea where they were going, or what Doc had planned for them. They won’t sure how long the drive was, but it felt like hours to them. Before they knew it though, they stopped and heard Doc exiting the minivan, and making some sound outside, before Doc unlocking the back of the van.

Upon exiting the minivan with Rose, the twins saw that they were in a wooded area, with lot of trees, and only a small bunker in the area. With the gun pointed at them, they were led into the small, which was empty other than a small desk in it. But when Doc got into the bunker, he went to the desk and opened one of the drawers and pushed something within it. As seconds later, the room started to move downwards, it would seem that the room was in fact some sort of lift. And as the room was lowering itself, the twins looked up and a floor was sliding across to filling the gap that the lift left.

Yet again, it felt like ages as the left kept going down, the twins were too afraid to ask Doc where they were. But by the end of it, they stopped in a huge cavern, which seemed to be carved out and was full of construction steel beams, with metal plating floors. Getting off the lift, William picked up the courage to ask, “Where are we Doc?”

“We’re at my lab.” Doc told them, as he lead them to a door that was built into the walls of the cavern. As they walked through the door, Liam and Gabrielle found themselves in a huge laboratory. The walls were covered with many shelves, full of books, equipment and ingredients, and on two of the walls, there was two flat screens with data that the teenagers couldn’t figure out. And there were two doors within the room, leading who knows there. There was a few tables in the centre of the room, with not only more books, equipment and ingredients, but also some laptops and some strange experiments. And next to one of the doors, there was a huge cryochamber, which was big enough to hold a person.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.